leethompson


quality posts: 0 Private Messages leethompson

wantabewooter


quality posts: 0 Private Messages wantabewooter

Lady Godiva



Sources

guiseppi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages guiseppi
wantabewooter wrote:Lady Godiva



Been thinking of this one since yesterday, couldn't figure out what to have her carry though... I like the sunscreen. Good job.

BionicBeefpile


quality posts: 0 Private Messages BionicBeefpile

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
BionicBeefpile wrote:Odysseus



subtle.
you might give him a book "Designing wooden horses"

BionicBeefpile


quality posts: 0 Private Messages BionicBeefpile
Josephus wrote:
subtle.
you might give him a book "Designing wooden horses"


I like subtle ;)

toby8915


quality posts: 0 Private Messages toby8915

shegarty6


quality posts: 0 Private Messages shegarty6

OK, first entry and first post - hope this works.

Sources:
Henry the 8th
Wedding Rings
Seven Principles for Making Marraige Work
Turkey Drumstick
Idiot's Guide to The Guillotine

toby8915


quality posts: 0 Private Messages toby8915

pineconebryce


quality posts: 0 Private Messages pineconebryce

Damn, beat me to Henry. But whatever, it's all good. Welcome to Woot!



Funnier...

schwanjoe


quality posts: 0 Private Messages schwanjoe

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

...working on something a little different. ;^)

Duneland


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Duneland



Sorry Wanta, I knew I should have put this up last night.

hm141

jcoltrane


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcoltrane



Hitler's Emergency Kit:
1 Luger
1 Can of Zyklon B
1 Copy of Dale Carnegie's How To Win Friends And Influence People

pjohnston007


quality posts: 0 Private Messages pjohnston007

Captain Ahab's Roadside Kit



Sources:

Vest
Kit
Ahab
Fryer

froznwrage


quality posts: 0 Private Messages froznwrage
pjohnston007 wrote:Captain Ahab's Roadside Kit



Sources would be appreciated in link format... takes much less scrolling for those that don't feel the need to verify sources on every post

pjohnston007


quality posts: 0 Private Messages pjohnston007
froznwrage wrote:Sources would be appreciated in link format... takes much less scrolling for those that don't feel the need to verify sources on every post



Fixed. Sorry.

grapepicker


quality posts: 0 Private Messages grapepicker



Bobblehead Jesus
Holy Bible
Inflatable Rescue Cushion
Gossip for Dummies
Famiiy Pictures
Sketchbook of Praiseland

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
grapepicker wrote:

Bobblehead Jesus
Holy Bible
Inflatable Rescue Cushion
Gossip for Dummies
Famiiy Pictures
Sketchbook of Praiseland



PM Grapepicker



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

edlada


quality posts: 5 Private Messages edlada
Josephus wrote:...working on something a little different. ;^)




Thanks, like we give a shite.

My dogs like me, that is important.

froznwrage


quality posts: 0 Private Messages froznwrage

Elvis would never leave home without his stageside emergency kit
Complete With:
- spare blue suede shoes
- jail cap
- comb
- bologna


Click HERE for larger view of the bag

Sources:
123456

billamigo


quality posts: 0 Private Messages billamigo




Who would have thought that some little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness!

hat

flying monkey

self-help

shoe box

slicker

froznwrage


quality posts: 0 Private Messages froznwrage
edk4971 wrote:



WHAT!?!?! Fred Flinstone is dead? OH THE HUMANITY... when was the memorial and why wasn't I informed?!

billamigo


quality posts: 0 Private Messages billamigo

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

[quote Mata Hari[/quote]

Forgive my ignorance, but does she have two belly buttons?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
pooflady wrote:

Forgive my ignorance, but does she have two belly buttons?



Heh. In the source photo she did. I'll take care of that for you...

websorcerer


quality posts: 1 Private Messages websorcerer


Yeah. That's my emergency kit, Bud. It' a removable parcel shelf with swords,
44 magnum, tranquilizer pistol, and of course a few flutes. It just slips into my
DeTomaso Mangusta back there.

Sources:
Bill (Screen capture from Kill Bill II)
Swords
44 Magnum
Flutes
Tranquilizer Pistol
Parcel Shelf

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

Isaac Newton's Emergency Kit


the kit, full size
the list, full size
the sources
please look at the sources.

LKK


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LKK
Josephus wrote:please look at the sources.


Love them - nice job!
I was working on an Isaac chop - oh, well. I have a couple other chops in the works too.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
LKK wrote:
Love them - nice job!
I was working on an Isaac chop - oh, well. I have a couple other chops in the works too.



I was busily chopping away- I had placed a hard hat in a bag, and a quill pen, and was starting to mask a hairbrush, and thought to myself, "man, it'd be quicker to just gather up all this stuff and take a picture of it. so that's what I did. I was wrong- it took all afternoon. ;^)
I'm quite interested in seeing the way people think about this contest. Some, like Tgentry, seem to focus on the situation itself- like BBQ sauce for the Donner party. Others, like me, have focused on how to fix the problem- like Isaac's hard hat to keep the apples from hitting his head. The sunscreen for Lady Godiva is another example.

pjohnston007


quality posts: 0 Private Messages pjohnston007

*slaps forehead* forgot the whaling hook!



Source:
http://www.swanseaheritage.net/img/article/60x60/020000_00570.jpg

LKK


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LKK
Josephus wrote:

I was busily chopping away- I had placed a hard hat in a bag, and a quill pen, and was starting to mask a hairbrush, and thought to myself, "man, it'd be quicker to just gather up all this stuff and take a picture of it. so that's what I did. I was wrong- it took all afternoon. ;^)
I'm quite interested in seeing the way people think about this contest. Some, like Tgentry, seem to focus on the situation itself- like BBQ sauce for the Donner party. Others, like me, have focused on how to fix the problem- like Isaac's hard hat to keep the apples from hitting his head. The sunscreen for Lady Godiva is another example.


LOL - I know how that goes.
Agreed - several ways to approach this one. I'm putting the final touches on a Jonah chop that will be similar to yours - help for a "fishy" situation. All in all, I am enjoying the entries this week. I wish I had more time to chop. Well - back at it...

winencheese


quality posts: 0 Private Messages winencheese
tgentry wrote:Donner


I'm trying not to laugh at this one. It is not funny, it is not funny...