elitemrp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages elitemrp

Got mine today, ordered gel and got gel yay!

I'm normally good for letting foam mattresses/toppers sit out for 24-48 hours but since a few people posted they just let theirs sit out for 4-8 hours I'm sleeping on mine tonight! :P

Also because I bought a foam/spring hybrid mattress like a month ago and let it sit out 48 hours and had to block my pets from trying to sleep on it. Don't feel like doing that again.

Fit perfectly under the 10" cover from my previous foam mattress (which started sinking on one side... don't spill beer on a foam mattress it destroys it) with my new 8" mattress. A little tight with the extra inch from the 3" topper but I got it on.

my woot stats as of 07-25-2013:
www.woot : 65 orders (114 items) | wine.woot : 6 orders (10 items)
shirt.woot : 7 orders (8 items) | sellout.woot :11 orders (22 items)
home.woot : 13 orders (21 items) | tech woot : 2 (2 items)
tools.woot : 3 (5 items)
total woots : 107 orders (182 total items)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Dear Wooters that got the wrong mattress topper:

The first batch of replacement toppers shipped out yesterday. More are shipping out today.

Thank you so much for your patience.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

perrindr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages perrindr
ThunderThighs wrote:Dear Wooters that got the wrong mattress topper:

The first batch of replacement toppers shipped out yesterday. More are shipping out today.

Thank you so much for your patience.

Notified Woot CS of wrong topper received on Nov 9 but have heard nothing back. Can I tell if I am included in this group or do I need to contact Woot CS again?

thanks

ThunderThighs

Staff

perrindr wrote:Notified Woot CS of wrong topper received on Nov 9 but have heard nothing back. Can I tell if I am included in this group or do I need to contact Woot CS again?

thanks

You're not on that list and CS doesn't see an email from the account shown on your woot account.

Could you please email again? If you're emailing from a different email account, be sure to include your woot username and order number.

••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

artist2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages artist2

I received the wrong topper last Friday. I have been trying to contact Woot since then. I first emailed them on Friday, November 8, no response. I e-mailed again on Tuesday November12, no response. Emailed again on Wednesday, at 5:55PM I got a response that said, "can't read your email, please send again." I did and am still waiting for a response. This is the worst customer service experience I have ever had from any retailer. I have read the other comments about people receiving the wrong topper, and yet nothing has been done about it. It seems Woot knows there is a problem, the manufacture knows there is a problem, and we know there is a problem, and yet nothing is being done except, in some cases, talk. I will never use Woot again, I don't trust them, if we didn't notice that the color was wrong we would have been duped out of the product we ordered and $20.00. I want out of Woot and I want my money back!!!

sdmcfarland

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sdmcfarland

Hi woot. I was told by email the manufacturer would contact me by email and I have not heard from them. Is there a way for me to contact them Thanks

ThunderThighs

Staff

artist2 wrote:I received the wrong topper last Friday. I have been trying to contact Woot since then. I first emailed them on Friday, November 8, no response. I e-mailed again on Tuesday November12, no response. Emailed again on Wednesday, at 5:55PM I got a response that said, "can't read your email, please send again." I did and am still waiting for a response. This is the worst customer service experience I have ever had from any retailer. I have read the other comments about people receiving the wrong topper, and yet nothing has been done about it. It seems Woot knows there is a problem, the manufacture knows there is a problem, and we know there is a problem, and yet nothing is being done except, in some cases, talk. I will never use Woot again, I don't trust them, if we didn't notice that the color was wrong we would have been duped out of the product we ordered and $20.00. I want out of Woot and I want my money back!!!

I've pinged CS to see how they can get email working with you. We'll get you the right mattress pad.

Two Minute Update: Lovely CS person said they got your email and you are getting a replacement. Check for a reply and don't forget the spam/junk folders.

ThunderThighs

Staff

sdmcfarland wrote:Hi woot. I was told by email the manufacturer would contact me by email and I have not heard from them. Is there a way for me to contact them Thanks

It's on the way to you already. Please check your Private Messages. To view your private messages, click on the envelope to the right of the Everything But Woot tab.

razorc03

quality posts: 5 Private Messages razorc03

I just wanted to send some good vibes on here and give hope to those who haven't received their corrected order yet.

This was the first that I've had to deal with Woot customer service, and my experience with them was simply put: AMAZING. Every email I sent to them was met with a response within 24 hours. After I was informed of the replacement coming, it arrived on my door step within 2 days.
I know my experience will not be the same as others, but my interaction with Woot CS leads me to believe that they are definitely trying their best to sort it out, even while keeping up with current orders and other support issues.

Woot CS has a gold star in my book
Thanks Woot!

bobAkirafett

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bobAkirafett

I just wanted to update that I was proactively contacted on 11/12, and a replacement/reshipment was sent on 11/13, and it's scheduled to be here on 11/15. I hope it gets here ok, I tend to have weird delivery times.

sdmcfarland

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sdmcfarland

We just got our gel mattress. It is currently coming to life in spare room. Thank You Woot.

bpolo215

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bpolo215
thechanel wrote:Once you put the topper in the cover it comes in and then add bed sheets you can't smell anything. For the gel one anyways.

What cover? I didn't get a cover with mine, or are you talking about a seperately bought cover. If it's a seperate one where can I purchase one for my full size topper?

ThunderThighs

Staff

bpolo215 wrote:What cover? I didn't get a cover with mine, or are you talking about a seperately bought cover. If it's a seperate one where can I purchase one for my full size topper?

They did not come with a cover. I just put mine under my mattress pad.

razorc03

quality posts: 5 Private Messages razorc03
bpolo215 wrote:What cover? I didn't get a cover with mine, or are you talking about a seperately bought cover. If it's a seperate one where can I purchase one for my full size topper?

I think he/she was referring to the bed spread. Not a "cover" per say.
Likewise, my gel topper had a bit of a smell to it, but after a few days of using it in the field, the smell is hardly noticeable and may be in fact gone.

artist2

ThunderThighs wrote:I've pinged CS to see how they can get email working with you. We'll get you the right mattress pad.

Two Minute Update: Lovely CS person said they got your email and you are getting a replacement. Check for a reply and don't forget the spam/junk folders.

Still haven't been told when the new topper will be sent, but then it's only been 7 days. I guess they need much more time to do the correct thing.

ThunderThighs

Staff

artist2 wrote:Still haven't been told when the new topper will be sent, but then it's only been 7 days. I guess they need much more time to do the correct thing.

Sorry for the delay. I'm pinging my buddies in CS to see what's up.

Could you go ahead and email them again at support@woot.com. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

mouseman72

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mouseman72

I, too, got the wrong topper (foam instead of gel). I sent something in via the website and didn't get a reply. I emailed per the conversation on here and got an automated response with case number on the 15th, but nothing since then. Can anyone from Woot help? I'd like to get either the right topper or my money back. Thanks.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 156 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

mouseman72 wrote:I, too, got the wrong topper (foam instead of gel). I sent something in via the website and didn't get a reply. I emailed per the conversation on here and got an automated response with case number on the 15th, but nothing since then. Can anyone from Woot help? I'd like to get either the right topper or my money back. Thanks.

Sorry for the delayed response here.
I can go ahead and forward your post along to Woot Member Services and see if I can expedite a response.
I would also recommend that you check the spam folder of your email provider as sometimes their responses get filtered there.

Thank you for you ongoing patience to resolve this issue.

perrindr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages perrindr

Just an update: the process may be somewhat short on the communications side but eventually it works. I too received a foam rather than a gel and messaged CS from the website. After hearing nothing back after a week, I posted a question in the blog and was asked to message CS outside of the website, directly via email. I did that, got a confirmation number and again heard nothing else for a week. I was getting ready to post again when the gel arrived at the front door. So the message is: don't get discouragted by the lack of communication from Woot, once your message is acknowledged it appears that all will work out in the end.

RickyEarl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages RickyEarl

Still haven't received my replacement. 17 days since Woot's CS said they ordered a new one from the supplier. Frustrating.

jill1307

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jill1307
lroller wrote:I have experience with both. To begin with, I am fortunate enough to have no aches or pains, so I can not speak to their therapeutic value. However, when my sister-in-law inquired about them a ways back she went out and bought one. She said her constant backache disappeared. I like both mattresses. I bought a gel mattress from Costco and a foam mattress from the big O. The gel mattress does feel cooler to the touch...almost clammy like. The foam is dryer/warmer. I just returned the gel mattress to Costco because after a couple of years use, the underside had developed many cracks when I turned it over. I believe this problem is inherent to both types of mattresses. What I really, really like about these toppers is that they are great for side sleepers like me. The topper, whether it be foam or gel enables your shoulder to sink into the foam providing better alignment of your head and spine. In for a gel topper for my FL townhouse. Would have gone to Costco next week to buy one!

You returned the topper to the store after two years use? Wouldn't that be considered wear and tear?

jill1307

ROGETRAY wrote:I'm not sure how to answer your question, but if you feel like you perhaps received the wrong order, please feel free to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know. They'll be able to answer any questions or concerns you my have.

I have corresponded with Woot support staff and have been told that a replacement would be sent. It's been two weeks and I'm patiently waiting. I have purchased quite a bit of stuff from Woot and have always been very pleased. I hope this experience is not a big disappointment since it's for my grandson.

ThunderThighs

Staff

jill1307 wrote:I have corresponded with Woot support staff and have been told that a replacement would be sent. It's been two weeks and I'm patiently waiting. I have purchased quite a bit of stuff from Woot and have always been very pleased. I hope this experience is not a big disappointment since it's for my grandson.

Sorry for the delay. Let me see what I can find out.

cousineaud

quality posts: 38 Private Messages cousineaud
RickyEarl wrote:Still haven't received my replacement. 17 days since Woot's CS said they ordered a new one from the supplier. Frustrating.

Please send me your order # and I will track.

bpolo215

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bpolo215
ThunderThighs wrote:They did not come with a cover. I just put mine under my mattress pad.

I purchased a cover with a non-skid texture on the bottom (I haven't put it on yet as I have it covered with a seperate sheet) I will buy deep pocket sheets to put over both. thanks

RickyEarl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages RickyEarl
cousineaud wrote:Please send me your order # and I will track.

Sent you the order # in a PM on Saturday. Thanks.

artist2

artist2 wrote:Still haven't been told when the new topper will be sent, but then it's only been 7 days. I guess they need much more time to do the correct thing.

I just want to say that I have finally received the correct topper. Thank you Woot!!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

artist2 wrote:I just want to say that I have finally received the correct topper. Thank you Woot!!!

YAY! Thank you for your patience!

jill1307

ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry for the delay. Let me see what I can find out.

I, too, have received the correct topper...THANKS! I just need to return the other one now and have e-mailed Woot to find out how to handle.

azgpr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages azgpr

I am still waiting for mine they sent me a Case # CAS-479374-D7T3W3 CRM:0019613 on the 14th of Nov and still have not heard from them since????

mrbobrichey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrbobrichey

This topper is great!
I don't have to get up out of bed because my shoulders hurt any more. I don't roll over as often either making my sleep deeper and more relaxing. I got a new gel pillow to go with this and I wish I would have bought this years ago!
It moves a little every night because I can't find a fitted sheet to fit the topper and the mattress together, but I will figure that out.

azgpr

azgpr wrote:I am still waiting for mine they sent me a Case # CAS-479374-D7T3W3 CRM:0019613 on the 14th of Nov and still have not heard from them since????

Still no contact as of today.

ThunderThighs

Staff

azgpr wrote:Still no contact as of today.

I'm sorry for the delayed response. I'll email CS to let them know of your concerns. I'm also contacting the buyer. Thank you for your patience.

azgpr

ThunderThighs wrote:I'm sorry for the delayed response. I'll email CS to let them know of your concerns. I'm also contacting the buyer. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks for the response.