deepblue626

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deepblue626

when will my order be shipped?

if it is not shipped i would like to cancel the order.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 548 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

deepblue626 wrote:when will my order be shipped?

if it is not shipped i would like to cancel the order.

Unfortunately, the order has already been processed so it's too late to cancel. You should be receiving tracking in the next day or so.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

nwieck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nwieck

I received mine after Christmas Day, UPS delayed. Hooked it up and could not get any response from the remote. Found remote not working. I'm a technician so I took it apart and found the IR LED was not soldered in good. Resoldered IR LED and all is good now. This was a refurbished unit.

Jessara

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Jessara

Woot, why didn't you tell me to buy two of these instead of one? Just hooked mine up, which took ten minutes. Thought I might need a range booster as my house sprawls a bit, but it's great as is. I've just fired DirecTV & hired Amazon Prime (student rate is $40./year with an .edu address), Netflix (don't ask) and Hulu. Happy people here.

talamook

quality posts: 0 Private Messages talamook

Humbug! Just got it in the mail today. Was so excited until I realized they sent me the wrong power adapter! I don't see ROKU in my near future.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

talamook wrote:Humbug! Just got it in the mail today. Was so excited until I realized they sent me the wrong power adapter! I don't see ROKU in my near future.

Sorry to hear you didn't receive the power adapter in your order.

If you contact Roku Support Page they should be more than helpful in supplementing the missing piece.

If they're unable to help you out, please feel free to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know.

gulleyjimson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gulleyjimson

Long time listener... first time buyer. Love this ROKU thingy. Have PLEX and will figure out how to stream my files (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)to the tv.

redbarchetta

quality posts: 1 Private Messages redbarchetta
natemcg wrote: As of 12/20/13 the roku plex app is no longer free to new users, only people who already have it installed or plex pass users. I believe it's now 30 day trial then $4.99 for the plex channel on roku.

True, just installed it and got the notice. Going to check out rarflex

107 unique Woots since 3/9/2006
202 Total Woots

ericmalloy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ericmalloy

My "stuuf you bought" says this has been shipped. The tracking number cannot be found. Has this really been shipped. I need a good tracking number.

yaniw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yaniw

Connection problem.
http://forums.roku.com/viewtopic.php?p=313504&sid=8a6d72f9dd9fc98466a442ae1d5c199e

yaniw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yaniw
yaniw wrote:Connection problem.
http://forums.roku.com/viewtopic.php?p=313504&sid=8a6d72f9dd9fc98466a442ae1d5c199e

Roku see my router but is not able to connect to local network. I try to follow all forum tips, same effect.Unit is refurbished.

manhandsha

quality posts: 33 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

yaniw wrote:Roku see my router but is not able to connect to local network. I try to follow all forum tips, same effect.Unit is refurbished.

I have a Roku, and you might try restarting your router, modem, and Roku. To do so, just unplug all three devices from their power sources for about a minute. Plug you modem in first, then your router and finally your Roku once your modem and router are finished rebooting. Hope this helps!

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

manhandsha

quality posts: 33 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

ericmalloy wrote:My "stuuf you bought" says this has been shipped. The tracking number cannot be found. Has this really been shipped. I need a good tracking number.

Have you tried using your order number to 'Track by Reference' on UPS or FedEx's websites? Sometimes this will turn up your tracking. Keep us updated.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

djames42

quality posts: 9 Private Messages djames42
natemcg wrote:Since I see a lot of people suggesting plex and saying it's free I want to give people a heads up: As of 12/20/13 the roku plex app is no longer free to new users, only people who already have it installed or plex pass users. I believe it's now 30 day trial then $4.99 for the plex channel on roku. That being said there is a better alternative: rarflix is a free roku channel and it is literally a better version of the plex channel.

Will check out rarflix - I love Plex, but agree the Roku Plex channel isn't as good as the iOS and Mac clients. I assumed that was due to limitations on the Roku though.

However, for what it's worth, I've had a Plex Pass for almost as long as I've had Plex and find it well worth the cost, especially if you find yourself traveling or frequently traveling via public transportation - you can keep up with your shows without using cellular data to stream. I love how you can select on a per-show basis how many unwatched episodes to keep offline and how watched episodes automatically roll off with new episodes coming in.

hcabats

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hcabats

I bought ONE of these tentatively...knowing what i know now would have bought THREE! Love this woot! AND the app for my android and husbands iphone...priceless! G

lcbart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lcbart

My Roku was shipped, and then in tracking it says returned to sender because of a "Service disruption'. UPS won't tell me what the 'Service Disruption'means. Already emailed support (1/24) and as of yet haven't received an answer. Did this happen to anyone else ?

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 117 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

lcbart wrote:My Roku was shipped, and then in tracking it says returned to sender because of a "Service disruption'. UPS won't tell me what the 'Service Disruption'means. Already emailed support (1/24) and as of yet haven't received an answer. Did this happen to anyone else ?

It looks like it came back to us around 1/21 and we refunded you, did you want us to try reshipping? I think we'll probably need you to reconfirm your shipping address if you didn't already in your email to us.

TheBum

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TheBum

Just received my Roku today-Woot sent to another address. Anyway, there was not a power adapter. It's just a paperweight without a power adapter. HELP WOOT!

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 117 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

TheBum wrote:Just received my Roku today-Woot sent to another address. Anyway, there was not a power adapter. It's just a paperweight without a power adapter. HELP WOOT!

So sorry about that, it's not HUGELY likely we have replacement adaptors, have you already tried contacting Roku CS? You can do that here.

frankz00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages frankz00

Mine didn't come with the remote pictured with the quick buttons.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 548 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

frankz00 wrote:Mine didn't come with the remote pictured with the quick buttons.

Sorry about that. Unfortunately, you're past our 21-day return period and outside your 90-day Roku warranty. Roku does offer remotes for sale on their site if you want to pursue that route.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders