eq52515

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eq52515
bryantjb wrote:

Got My Blackboard of Cleanlieness in today. Thanks Woot! Totally ....

2. Folders ( The misses is a school teacher so this worked out great for her)

1. Woot Bag ( Girlfriend loves these cause when they give prizes away at school, she sometimes uses one of these to hold the prize

Dude, I hope the misses and the GF don't read the forums...or this isn't the only crap you are gonna get....

;)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ThunderThighs wrote:

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

zaren

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zaren

Tracking info has changed from 9x9x9, 2 bps, to 12x9x6, 3.3 lbs. Hmm.

jrcrum

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jrcrum

OK - got 14 random Lego blocks, an ugly green lanyard, a bag of air (is Texas air better than California air? I suspect so) a cube of notes, two glue sticks, and to hang off the ugly lanyard... a Smith and Wesson M&P tactical flashlight.

I did OK...

JRC

bayportbob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bayportbob

poop, i missed out on this math completely! dang it anyway! haven't gotten one for years and had to not be around for this one! wasn't even in the hunt!

wooting since 07.17.07

bayportbob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bayportbob
jrcrum wrote:OK - got 14 random Lego blocks, an ugly green lanyard, a bag of air (is Texas air better than California air? I suspect so) a cube of notes, two glue sticks, and to hang off the ugly lanyard... a Smith and Wesson M&P tactical flashlight.

I did OK...

das some good math maynard!

wooting since 07.17.07

bobcat68

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bobcat68

After 6 wootin' years. I got my 1st wootin' Bago de Crapo and I'm tickled.

Inside was:
1 x Core Bamboo cheese set w/glass dome
2 x Altec Lansing Bliss earbuds w/mic
2 x Barry's Bootcamp bust enlargers
1 x Container Play-Doh
1 x Browns jersey (Youth Large)
1 x Turkey thermometer
1 x Kodak camera case

I love Wootbot!

I wonder what I wish I would have done.

robput

quality posts: 1 Private Messages robput

After 7 years a wooting I finally corralled the elusive bundle of carrots. It originally weighed in at 2.2 lbs but later withered to 2.0 lbs when it reached USMail. I received the following in my bago de crapo (this name was great because I just got back from Spain the day before):

[list]

• 1 eight pack of REAL WOOD #2 HB pencils
  • 1 ten pack of orca/killer whale note cards made in Seattle, WA, new in box
  • 1 ceramic Yoda Shot glass that proclaims "May the force be with you"
  • 32 assorted Lego pieces that I built into a fully functional space ship,
  • 1 letter from Woot.com begging me to make something from the lego pieces they sent me
  • 1 personal gaming system straight out of 1981 with 4 game cartridges included
  • 0 bags of Texas air
  • 1 green lanyard with a metal clip
  • 1 adult large Oigo Rogue bleu polo shirt ($80.00 tag included)
  • 1 bago de crapo.

I have a photo of my loot including my Lego creation that Woot begged me to make. I can build a space ship out of legos but can't figure out how to post a picture to WOOT. Thanks Woot for el bago de crapo!

• ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Hi there. Thanks for posting.

Here's a Posting Guide that I wrote a few years ago. It should help you figure out how to post pics.

We're gathered over in this thread sharing goodies, LEGO creations, and fun.

FORUM MODERATOR
    To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
    ••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
    CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders