impaul4

quality posts: 8 Private Messages impaul4

Mine arrived with either 2 blue or 2 purple. I'm color blind so I don't know which but they seem the same. One has a blue helmet and the other a purple one but the cape is the same color.

Does anyone else's blue or purple capes look similar?

impaul4

Sent a picture to the wife and she said there is a blue and purple one but for the purple monkey, the purple on the helmet and the purple on the cape are 2 different shades. Anyone else's the same?

cardsfan11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cardsfan11

CRAP, CRAP, CRAP! I totally forgot to get my monkeys ordered before the sale closed. WOOT peeps, is there any way I can still order some? I was going to get a bunch of them to use as door prizes.

strangerflyer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages strangerflyer

got my monkeys today but the red one has no cape just the hood. bumming me and the rest of my monkey army out.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

strangerflyer wrote:got my monkeys today but the red one has no cape just the hood. bumming me and the rest of my monkey army out.

Egads! If you haven't already, please email service@woot.com.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

MISRy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MISRy

Received set of 7. They came in yesterday but I was out of the office. No complaints except I have to wait all day to take them home which means everybody will be poking their heads in wondering what was in the Woot! box I got yesterday. I'll leave the pin... er, ah, *salmon* one on top to be man/woman handled.

duodec

quality posts: 14 Private Messages duodec

The monkeys have arrived, though their color balance and suitability for any particular purpose have yet to be evaluated. I wish I'd had enough financial reserves to purchase three sets of seven instead of just the one set but it will have to do.

Don't tell my wife, I'm not supposed to be buying any more monkeys.

Look upon my Avatar, ye whiny, and despair!

impaul4

Can anyone verify their purple cape isn't the same shade of the purple helmet?

MISRy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MISRy
impaul4 wrote:Can anyone verify their purple cape isn't the same shade of the purple helmet?

Mine most definitely *is* the same color.

theoneill555

quality posts: 56 Private Messages theoneill555
impaul4 wrote:Can anyone verify their purple cape isn't the same shade of the purple helmet?

all of mine match, also

That's O'neill with two L's *holds up three fingers*

wisenekt

quality posts: 29 Private Messages wisenekt

Is there a delay with the shirts? I thought they were supposed to ship on the 8th but mine are still pending.

mdillard9

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mdillard9

I was also wondering about this. Mine still says "Awaiting Shipping"

wisenekt wrote:Is there a delay with the shirts? I thought they were supposed to ship on the 8th but mine are still pending.

joedel263

quality posts: 4 Private Messages joedel263

Oh noes!

I finally got home to my waiting monkeys (traveling for work..)
ordered three 7 packs and only got 18 monkeys. All three black caped ones escaped!

Consider this an APB! They should be considered (rubber)armed and dangerous and taken in Dead or Alive(batteries)

wisenekt

quality posts: 29 Private Messages wisenekt
joedel263 wrote:Oh noes!

ordered three 7 packs and only got 18 monkeys. All three black caped ones escaped!

Consider this an APB! They should be considered (rubber)armed and dangerous and taken in Dead or Alive(batteries)

Quickly, to the service@woot.com immediately!

duodec

quality posts: 14 Private Messages duodec
joedel263 wrote:Oh noes!

Ninja stealth monkeys accoutred in deepest black, masters of the ancient arts. You should have carefully checked the folds and creases in the box, but its too late now. They're in your closet, under your bed... softly, stealthily biding their time, waiting for the perfect moment...

But yeah, write support anyway. While you still can.

Look upon my Avatar, ye whiny, and despair!

joedel263

quality posts: 4 Private Messages joedel263
duodec wrote:Ninja stealth monkeys accoutred in deepest black, masters of the ancient arts. You should have carefully checked the folds and creases in the box, but its too late now. They're in your closet, under your bed... softly, stealthily biding their time, waiting for the perfect moment...

Woot support was actually worried about the same thing. The monkeys are unhappy about planet of the apes and have their own plans for world domination.

They are, however, taking care of it. =)

jfcollins6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jfcollins6

Has anyone received there water bottle yet? Mine is still listed as "awaiting shipping"

dmmdmustang

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dmmdmustang
jfcollins6 wrote:Has anyone received there water bottle yet? Mine is still listed as "awaiting shipping"

Mine is also stuck in the infernal loop of waiting for shipping......HURRY UP AND WAIT

wvtechguru

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wvtechguru
dmmdmustang wrote:Mine is also stuck in the infernal loop of waiting for shipping......HURRY UP AND WAIT

Me three!

Samstag

quality posts: 11 Private Messages Samstag

My water bottle finally shipped today, but apparently it's going to take 2 more days for it to travel the 20 miles from Woot to my house.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Samstag wrote:My water bottle finally shipped today, but apparently it's going to take 2 more days for it to travel the 20 miles from Woot to my house.

Slow snail. We're looking into some retrofits but they're still in testing.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dmmdmustang

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dmmdmustang
ThunderThighs wrote:Slow snail. We're looking into some retrofits but they're still in testing.

above reminded me of ... from my childhood

strangerflyer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages strangerflyer

received my replacement red cape monkey today along with green and black caped bonus monkeys!the army expands again. thanks woot! also my bottled shipped today woohoo

lmensor

quality posts: 6 Private Messages lmensor

Received my t-shirt and sweatshirt yesterday! Love-Love-Love the sweatshirt!!! It's soft, it fits perfect, it's already officially my favorite hoodie and I haven't even actually worn it out yet! I like the t-shirt too but I feel like the print over powers it, but I'll still wear it proudly

bkarlan

quality posts: 46 Private Messages bkarlan
impaul4 wrote:Sent a picture to the wife and she said there is a blue and purple one but for the purple monkey, the purple on the helmet and the purple on the cape are 2 different shades. Anyone else's the same?

Sorry for the late reply as I just opened my box. All 7 monkeys have their own very distinctive caps colors that match their hoods.

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse..." - John Stuart Mill

robyta

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robyta

Received my water bottle today. It was dented above the print on the edge. Poor packaging with no bubble wrap. In a plastic bag like the shirts.

Anyone else have damage?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
robyta wrote:Received my water bottle today. It was dented above the print on the edge. Poor packaging with no bubble wrap. In a plastic bag like the shirts.

Anyone else have damage?

Please feel free to contact service@woot.com and let them know. If you have a picture of the dent that's also helpful.

I'm just hanging out, really.