Fatal1tyKn1ght

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Fatal1tyKn1ght

I have shipping confirmation coming out of Archdale NC, should be here Friday. I did a quick search and maybe it's coming from these guys? I see they are also located in Archdale, NC.

http://www.slumberpros.com/

brbarlow145

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brbarlow145
Fatal1tyKn1ght wrote:I have shipping confirmation coming out of Archdale NC, should be here Friday. I did a quick search and maybe it's coming from these guys? I see they are also located in Archdale, NC.

http://www.slumberpros.com/

I hope you're right! But the 12 inch one listed on their website says it has 4 inches of memory foam while ours only has 3 I believe. On a positive note, since I live in Charlotte, NC I'll be getting mine tomorrow :-)

MercurialDeity

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MercurialDeity
brbarlow145 wrote:I hope you're right! But the 12 inch one listed on their website says it has 4 inches of memory foam while ours only has 3 I believe. On a positive note, since I live in Charlotte, NC I'll be getting mine tomorrow :-)

Mine is allegedly supposed to be coming today too, but the tracking info hasn't updated past "Initiated
Shipment information sent to FedEx" so I'll be surprised if I actually see it today.

swynnec

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swynnec
MercurialDeity wrote:Mine is allegedly supposed to be coming today too, but the tracking info hasn't updated past "Initiated
Shipment information sent to FedEx" so I'll be surprised if I actually see it today.

This is the second mattress I have attempted to order from Woot. The first one never made it past "Initiated" and I was informed that my order was lost in shipment. Mine has been stuck at "Initiated" for a couple days now and is due today... We shall see.

brbarlow145

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brbarlow145
swynnec wrote:This is the second mattress I have attempted to order from Woot. The first one never made it past "Initiated" and I was informed that my order was lost in shipment. Mine has been stuck at "Initiated" for a couple days now and is due today... We shall see.

Ugh that's disturbing news because mine also says the same thing. At this point, I just want to drive to Archdale myself and pick it up. My delivery estimate went from "5/29" to "N/A"

NealeT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NealeT

Just got my mattress! Really excited about it. I know it'll be good in 72 hours but any harm sleeping on it before then if it looks fully expanded?

Fatal1tyKn1ght

NealeT wrote:Just got my mattress! Really excited about it. I know it'll be good in 72 hours but any harm sleeping on it before then if it looks fully expanded?

Did your tracking update? Like if you check it now, does it say delivered?

NealeT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NealeT
Fatal1tyKn1ght wrote:Did your tracking update? Like if you check it now, does it say delivered?

Yep. I even got an email notification that it was delivered.

danieltxar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danieltxar

Mine is stuck in the "initiated" phase as well. Getting sort of antsy.

MercurialDeity

Well, my tracking number finally updated. It was only picked up today and has a new delivery date of Saturday.

danieltxar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danieltxar
MercurialDeity wrote:Well, my tracking number finally updated. It was only picked up today and has a new delivery date of Saturday.

Me too! Mine for Monday. Happy it's updated and moving along.

Fatal1tyKn1ght

danieltxar wrote:Me too! Mine for Monday. Happy it's updated and moving along.

Lucky you guys, I'm still stuck at initiated. Maybe I drew the lucky straw to have them loose mine this time around

skipjack2001

quality posts: 3 Private Messages skipjack2001
Fatal1tyKn1ght wrote:Lucky you guys, I'm still stuck at initiated. Maybe I drew the lucky straw to have them loose mine this time around

Mine still says initiated also.

Oh well.. it was an impulse buy anyway.. Either I get a new mattress or my $400 back... win/win, I guess.

billsuspect

quality posts: 1 Private Messages billsuspect

I received a tracking number in the mail on May 28, but my Stuff You Bought page didn't show a tracking number until this morning. Either way, FedEx has been showing Initiated the whole time, including right now.

Confidence is not high.

Fatal1tyKn1ght

skipjack2001 wrote:Mine still says initiated also.

Oh well.. it was an impulse buy anyway.. Either I get a new mattress or my $400 back... win/win, I guess.

Glad I'm not alone. The wife and I decided to buy an entire new bedroom set last weekend in anticipation for this new mattress. So now we sleep on the floor because I already sold my old queen sized bed frame and bed, LOL.

swicago

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swicago

Got my tracking last Tuesday, yet still FedEx has it showing as Initiated. So looks like no mattress yet for me either.

timberbuck1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages timberbuck1

This mattress is so airy, it's like not even there! Or here! Or anywhere!

Oh wait, it's INITIATED!

On the other hand, the billing system seems to be flawless. Charged in full 5/23.

Don't know about a future woot, may give them the boot.

Fatal1tyKn1ght

timberbuck1 wrote:This mattress is so airy, it's like not even there! Or here! Or anywhere!

Oh wait, it's INITIATED!

On the other hand, the billing system seems to be flawless. Charged in full 5/23.

Don't know about a future woot, may give them the boot.

I feel you man. It's not like any Customer Service rep steps in and gives us any further information either. Annoying, I should know better.

dwil801

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dwil801

Mine was delivered yesterday.

gartland291

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gartland291

Mine is still initiated....going to NY.

LAST 5 WOOTS---- (51 to date)
Dyson DC25 All Floors Ball Vacuum
4” Glow Sticks 24 Pack (Assorted Colors)
Skil Toolset
ViewSonic gTablet 10.1" Multi-touch Tablet - 2
Aluminum Flashlight with 3-Watt Cree LED - 2 Pack

genaoj1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages genaoj1
dwil801 wrote:Mine was delivered yesterday.

I received mine this morning.

fooldog01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fooldog01

Mine is still showing "initiated" as well.

Fatal1tyKn1ght

Maybe they are going in the order each was received? I ordered mine on Friday at ~11:30 AM (MST)

MercurialDeity

I believe what's happening here is that all the shipping labels were created at once, but now its taking time for them to actually ship them out to FedEx. I bet a lot more will update today.

dwhisent

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dwhisent

Same here, initiated. My other worry is that I ordered two, and FedEx shows a single 98-lb package.

xxhaimbondxx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xxhaimbondxx

Got mine today. Still can't find the brand. The mattress is nice and fancy looking. However, it didn't come in a box, just a sack. Less trash to get rid of.

scfd0766

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scfd0766

Ordered a California King around 6:30 a.m. & just arrived via FedEx in North Port, Florida.....but not in a box - it's in a big black bag?

Skootr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Skootr

Got my queen this afternoon. Just opened it up and it's expanded nicely.

I have tag information but not sure if I'm allowed to post it as I saw some of the first posts stating they didn't want the make/model listed.

Was made in 05/2014.

TXCraigS

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TXCraigS

Got mine today and boy I'm disappointed with the mattress. I have one from costco on my bedroom but i purchased this for my guest room. It went on a platform bed with slats... you sink in the bed and can feel the slats on your back. This bed is way too flimsy. My costco bed weighed 119 lbs... this one weighs 70. No way is this a 1000 mattress... i wish i could return it.

xxhaimbondxx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xxhaimbondxx

^^^ You may want to give it 3 days to fully expand. Obviously you're going to sink in the first day, since it has been compressed for a couple of weeks.

TXCraigS

xxhaimbondxx wrote:^^^ You may want to give it 3 days to fully expand. Obviously you're going to sink in the first day, since it has been compressed for a couple of weeks.

I hope you are right! I hate wasting money! I'd like to know from the others that purchased this item how theirs mattresses are.

scfd0766

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scfd0766
NealeT wrote:Just got my mattress! Really excited about it. I know it'll be good in 72 hours but any harm sleeping on it before then if it looks fully expanded?

My question as well - will it harm the mattress if we sleep on it before the 72 hour expansion time is over?

Furbious

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Furbious

Mine originally showed shipped on Tuesday with a delivery date of yesterday (Friday). However, it was sitting in "initiated" status that whole time. Still in "initiated" with an updated delivery date of NA?

manhandsha

quality posts: 31 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

Furbious wrote:Mine originally showed shipped on Tuesday with a delivery date of yesterday (Friday). However, it was sitting in "initiated" status that whole time. Still in "initiated" with an updated delivery date of NA?

Hmm, that's frustrating. I know it stinks, but you might need to wait until Monday when the carrier's website updates again. Have you tried contacting the shipper?

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

hidetheice

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hidetheice

Mine came yesterday. Was worried at first because it was so soft but it's noticably getting firmer as time passes. Glad I purchased this as I was sleeping on a really old coil mattress.

jaymaj

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jaymaj

Order shipped Tuesday and arrived in Western New York Friday. Opened up my king bag today and mattress expanded to 11 1/2" in an hour. It is very comfortable and I'm looking forward to my first night of sleep in a king bed.

Thanks as always Woot!

Furbious

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Furbious
manhandsha wrote:Hmm, that's frustrating. I know it stinks, but you might need to wait until Monday when the carrier's website updates again. Have you tried contacting the shipper?

Not yet..I'll wait til Monday to see what happens.

TXCraigS

rainielu wrote:I bought this in November 2013 and it is awesome. I have mine set up on my old box springs. I'd rate it as medium firm. I am so pleased with this mattress!

I don't think it's the same bed... This one is no way near firm. You lay on it and sink 12 inches down and you can feel the slats in my platform bed.

carter627

quality posts: 0 Private Messages carter627
Furbious wrote:Mine originally showed shipped on Tuesday with a delivery date of yesterday (Friday). However, it was sitting in "initiated" status that whole time. Still in "initiated" with an updated delivery date of NA?

Exact same thing here. I sent an email to Woot support to see what was up but haven't heard back yet. I'll try FedEx next.

Skootr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Skootr
TXCraigS wrote:I don't think it's the same bed... This one is no way near firm. You lay on it and sink 12 inches down and you can feel the slats in my platform bed.

The bed I got Friday is nothing like that. I have it on a box spring. I slept on it that first night after it only being unpacked for about 6 hours. And while soft, I only sank 3-4 inches at the heavy weight points. Last night the bed was much more firm and I only sank into the memory foam part. So far I am happy with my purchase.