Jacopo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jacopo
entraine wrote:Who is the manufacturer of these?

[MOD: We often can't give out the manufacturer's name because their other retail channels get mad at them over the prices. Our buyers work to get you the best price possible. Sorry, but no name.]

entraine
I just got my twin mattress yesterday. Do I understand the comment correctly that I should not sleep on it for 72 hours?

scfd0766

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scfd0766
Jacopo wrote:entraine
I just got my twin mattress yesterday. Do I understand the comment correctly that I should not sleep on it for 72 hours?

I am about to spend my second old fart night sleeping on the floor - & I have to be up for work bright & early tomorrow. NOT anybodies fault - but could somebody please advise, if they possibly know, do we really need to stay off of these things for the full first 72 hours so as to not permanently damage their maximum "inflatability"?

locdizzel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages locdizzel

I bought this bed several days ago and was sent an email with tracking number that said my bed should arrived on thursday. Thursday came and went and no bed. Now Fed Ex says the delivery was initiated. Am i going to get this? If not want a refund now

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 167 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

locdizzel wrote:I bought this bed several days ago and was sent an email with tracking number that said my bed should arrived on thursday. Thursday came and went and no bed. Now Fed Ex says the delivery was initiated. Am i going to get this? If not want a refund now

Sorry to hear that you haven't received your mattress order yet.

We recommend that you write into support@woot.com and let them know that you are experiencing issues with the delivery. They'll be able to figure out what's going on with any complications.

Skootr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Skootr
Jacopo wrote:entraine

My understanding is that it takes up to 72 hours (I think mine was done after 24 hours) for it to fully inflate. I slept on mine 6 hours after opening it up with no issues other than it being softer than it is now. @ ~60 hours on mine now and it seems perfect.

CFZ

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CFZ

This same thing happened to me. I put in a support request. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

locdizzel wrote:I bought this bed several days ago and was sent an email with tracking number that said my bed should arrived on thursday. Thursday came and went and no bed. Now Fed Ex says the delivery was initiated. Am i going to get this? If not want a refund now

CaraW9849

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CaraW9849
CFZ wrote:This same thing happened to me. I put in a support request. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

Me too. Says it was initiated and had a delivery date of last Thursday at first. Now it just says NA.

skipjack2001

quality posts: 3 Private Messages skipjack2001

Ten days after ordering and I'm still showing "initiated"... opened a case with support.

I'm wondering if someone over at this mattress outfit is just really bad at counting inventory.

Woot was sure quick to take my money, though. >:-(

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

CaraW9849 wrote:Me too. Says it was initiated and had a delivery date of last Thursday at first. Now it just says NA.

I'm sorry for the problem. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

rincoglionita

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rincoglionita

The status of my order is the same "n/a" several of you have described. I just emailed Woot support and will update here when I receive a response besides just a case number. Pretty annoying.

Fatal1tyKn1ght

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Fatal1tyKn1ght
ThunderThighs wrote:I'm sorry for the problem. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

We've ALL already contacted Support. And the same default answer is given.

"Your order has probably shipped, and we're waiting to receive the tracking information. Since this order is shipped directly from our supplier (not from our warehouse), there's sometimes a delay in transmitting the tracking info. Please allow a few more days for the mattress to arrive or for the tracking information to update. Sorry about that and thanks for your patience."

swicago

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swicago

Tracking still shows "Initiated". I contacted woot on May 29th about this "CAS-771253-T6N1X6" and have yet to get a reply...What is going on???

swicago

HAHA LOL, sent an email directly to that support@woot and got a new catchy case number...Now I have two, regarding the same issue. Gee I wonder if I will ever get a real reply??? Not cool woot. Follow up with the supplier, get us our beds or give back our money. Taking money and not delivering is not cool.

Furbious

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Furbious

E-mailed Woot support as well, as my Fedex still shows initiated and nothing else. Not sure if contacting Fedex would help at all...I was really hoping to be sleeping on this mattress by now!

*edit* just called Fedex and they said they have no further info beyond what's showing online, which is nothing.

Fatal1tyKn1ght

Furbious wrote:E-mailed Woot support as well, as my Fedex still shows initiated and nothing else. Not sure if contacting Fedex would help at all...I was really hoping to be sleeping on this mattress by now!

Contacting FedEx wont do anything for you. FedEx is waiting for updated shipping information from the supplier. Now, if you had the suppliers contact information you would make progress contacting them direct

Furbious

Fatal1tyKn1ght wrote:Contacting FedEx wont do anything for you. FedEx is waiting for updated shipping information from the supplier. Now, if you had the suppliers contact information you would make progress contacting them direct

As you can see from my edit, it appears you are 100% correct!

swicago

I just sent vendor rep "cousineaud" a PM, but something says they are only online when they are trying to sell their products.

Fatal1tyKn1ght

swicago wrote:I just sent vendor rep "cousineaud" a PM, but something says they are only online when they are trying to sell their products.

Good thinking, if he/she replies let us know!

cousineaud

quality posts: 43 Private Messages cousineaud
scfd0766 wrote:I am about to spend my second old fart night sleeping on the floor - & I have to be up for work bright & early tomorrow. NOT anybodies fault - but could somebody please advise, if they possibly know, do we really need to stay off of these things for the full first 72 hours so as to not permanently damage their maximum "inflatability"?

Hi, you can sleep on the mattress as soon as it is fully expanded. Basically, right away.

cousineaud

Please note that all of the mattresses shipped out last week. Sometimes it does take some time to update in the system, but they have all left the warehouse.

Fatal1tyKn1ght

cousineaud wrote:Please note that all of the mattresses shipped out last week. Sometimes it does take some time to update in the system, but they have all left the warehouse.

I sent you a PM with my Woot Order Number and FedEx tracking number. Please send me confirmation that this has shipped so I am able to track this shipment. Thank you.

swicago

cousineaud wrote:Please note that all of the mattresses shipped out last week. Sometimes it does take some time to update in the system, but they have all left the warehouse.

Replied to PM with my order number.

Furbious

Wait, why are we giving him our order numbers? Do you need mine as well?

Fatal1tyKn1ght

Furbious wrote:Wait, why are we giving him our order numbers? Do you need mine as well?

I just sent mine over hoping the supplier could back track and get us updated info on where our beds are if ALL of the mattresses have shipped. We'll see if it generates a response.

cousineaud

Hi All,

Please note that all of the mattresses have shipped from our facility in NC.

These are in the FedEx system and we are checking on our end to see why the tracking numbers are not updated.

With last Monday being a holiday, we received and started to process all orders last Tuesday.

Thank you to all of the terrific Woot customers, and I know that you will be happy with the mattress!

Fatal1tyKn1ght

cousineaud wrote:Hi All,

These are in the FedEx system and we are checking on our end to see why the tracking numbers are not updated.

With last Monday being a holiday, we received and started to process all orders last Tuesday.

Thank you to all of the terrific Woot customers, and I know that you will be happy with the mattress!

Please let us know as soon as possible. I have a hard time believing anything is coming because when you call Fed Ex they indicate nothing has been shipped, only shipping labels created. I did send you a PM with my shipping information and woot order number.

swicago

Fatal1tyKn1ght wrote:Please let us know as soon as possible. I have a hard time believing anything is coming because when you call Fed Ex they indicate nothing has been shipped, only shipping labels created. I did send you a PM with my shipping information and woot order number.

Yep, that is what Fedex told me as well...do keep us posted. My back is eager for a good nights sleep.

ozrycet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ozrycet
Fatal1tyKn1ght wrote:Please let us know as soon as possible. I have a hard time believing anything is coming because when you call Fed Ex they indicate nothing has been shipped, only shipping labels created. I did send you a PM with my shipping information and woot order number.

At least you guys got shipping label. One of my order got nothing, no shipping label, no notification.

dand

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dand
cousineaud wrote:Hi, you can sleep on the mattress as soon as it is fully expanded. Basically, right away.

Received mine today (in Michigan). When opened, it seemed to expand to what I would guess is at least 95% (probably 99.5%) of its intended size. Do I really have to wait 72 hours?

Scullyisme

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Scullyisme
cousineaud wrote:Hi All,

But I called FedEx directly and they have no idea where my mattress is. They tell me their "system says the label was created" but that's it. They have initiated a trace on their end to locate what's going on, which can take up to 48 hours to complete. Here's hoping my mattress (and those that others have ordered) show up before that 48 hour window. Feeling a bit frustrated that I can't seem to get a reasonable and direct response.

Fatal1tyKn1ght

Scullyisme wrote:But I called FedEx directly and they have no idea where my mattress is. They tell me their "system says the label was created" but that's it. They have initiated a trace on their end to locate what's going on, which can take up to 48 hours to complete. Here's hoping my mattress (and those that others have ordered) show up before that 48 hour window. Feeling a bit frustrated that I can't seem to get a reasonable and direct response.

I'm right there with you dude. And the "Vendor" wont release his information so we have absolutely no support number to call. It's a total cluster. My wife just polished her Scimitar. I'm screwed. She wants her bed, like...yesterday.

angryreddwarf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages angryreddwarf

Ship (P/U) date :
Tues 5/27/2014

Archdale, NCUS

In transit
Departed FedEx location
PERRYSBURG, OHEstimated delivery :
N/A

Romulus, MIUS

. ..
.Delivery Options
This shipment's delivery has been customized by the recipient. Login or Signup for delivery options to edit or cancel the settings. This shipment's delivery has been customized by the recipient. Signup for delivery options to edit or cancel the settings. This shipment's delivery has been customized by the recipient. Add this address to My Profile to edit or cancel the settings. Renew your enrollment to view details or edit this delivery option. .
Customize Delivery
Hold at FedEx LocationRequest NotificationsObtain Proof of Delivery More actions
Bill Presentment (view/print option only)Bill of Lading (view/print option only)Add Notes..StatusMultiple statuses - view details .
Travel History Help Hide Date/Time Activity Location
- 5/29/2014 - Thursday
12:11 am Departed FedEx location PERRYSBURG, OH
- 5/28/2014 - Wednesday
5:55 pm Arrived at FedEx location PERRYSBURG, OH
5:46 am Departed FedEx location KERNERSVILLE, NC
- 5/27/2014 - Tuesday
11:14 pm Arrived at FedEx location KERNERSVILLE, NC
6:57 pm Picked up KERNERSVILLE, NC
10:20 am Shipment information sent to FedEx

ROGETRAY wrote:Sorry to hear that you haven't received your mattress order yet.

We recommend that you write into support@woot.com and let them know that you are experiencing issues with the delivery. They'll be able to figure out what's going on with any complications.

oarsman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oarsman

My mattress arrived via FedEx Ground on Saturday. Don't panic, your shipment will likely arrive in another day or two.

Looks like the manufacturer is Future Foam, Inc. which has various retail brand names, like Slumber Solutions.

The mattress itself is vacuum packed, folded in half and rolled up in a sack. The queen size I ordered had a shipping weight of 78 pounds. I lugged it into the bedroom, removed the wrapping material and it expanded fully over the weekend. You may want to let it air out for a couple of days with the windows open, since there's a polyurethane smell when it's first unpacked.

This gel memory foam is quite comfortable for me. It's always difficult to tell when reading reviews if you'll be happy a mattress. There are a lot of variables: body weight, whether you tend to sleep on your back/side/stomach, if you prefer the mattress to be cool vs. warm, and slight variations in the softness/firmness of any particular mattress. All I can say is that it feels much more comfortable to me than the coil-spring mattress that it replaced. The memory foam gently cushions and conforms to your body. To paraphrase Goldilocks, it's not too soft/squishy, and not too firm! Hope that you'll have a good night's sleep soon.

swicago

oarsman wrote:My mattress arrived via FedEx Ground on Saturday. Don't panic, your shipment will likely arrive in another day or two.

Looks like the manufacturer is Future Foam, Inc. which has various retail brand names, like Slumber Solutions.

The mattress itself is vacuum packed, folded in half and rolled up in a sack. The queen size I ordered had a shipping weight of 78 pounds. I lugged it into the bedroom, removed the wrapping material and it expanded fully over the weekend. You may want to let it air out for a couple of days with the windows open, since there's a polyurethane smell when it's first unpacked.

This gel memory foam is quite comfortable for me. It's always difficult to tell when reading reviews if you'll be happy a mattress. There are a lot of variables: body weight, whether you tend to sleep on your back/side/stomach, if you prefer the mattress to be cool vs. warm, and slight variations in the softness/firmness of any particular mattress. All I can say is that it feels much more comfortable to me than the coil-spring mattress that it replaced. The memory foam gently cushions and conforms to your body. To paraphrase Goldilocks, it's not too soft/squishy, and not too firm! Hope that you'll have a good night's sleep soon.

Were you able to track your order??? Many of us cannot track our orders!

Fatal1tyKn1ght

swicago wrote:Were you able to track your order??? Many of us cannot track our orders!

I got this response from the vendor

"We are showing that the mattress was picked up from our facility on Friday. It is in the FedEx system and on its way to you."

I seriously cannot believe people were RECEIVING their mattress on Friday and mine was first going out. That has got to be an absolute joke. My tracking still hasn't updated and he said it went out Friday, yet FedEx has no record of it. Somebody stick a fork in me, I'm DONE.

swicago

Fatal1tyKn1ght wrote:I got this response from the vendor

"We are showing that the mattress was picked up from our facility on Friday. It is in the FedEx system and on its way to you."

I seriously cannot believe people were RECEIVING their mattress on Friday and mine was first going out. That has got to be an absolute joke. My tracking still hasn't updated and he said it went out Friday, yet FedEx has no record of it. Somebody stick a fork in me, I'm DONE.

Got the same exact reply from the vendor...not much of a help is it?!?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Fatal1tyKn1ght wrote:I got this response from the vendor

That actually makes sense now. FedEx Home works Tue-Sat so you will probably not see an update today. It should get scanned in tomorrow.

They had a crap load of mattresses to ship out from this sale so they started Tuesday and finished Friday (from the sounds of it).

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jawg22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jawg22
oarsman wrote:My mattress arrived via FedEx Ground on Saturday. Don't panic, your shipment will likely arrive in another day or two.

Oarsman, with it packed, in half, and rolled in a sack would say it would fit in the back seat of a car? If so, I think I'll pick it up at FedEx myself.

Thanks.

swicago

ThunderThighs wrote:That actually makes sense now. FedEx Home works Tue-Sat so you will probably not see an update today. It should get scanned in tomorrow.

They had a crap load of mattresses to ship out from this sale so they started Tuesday and finished Friday (from the sounds of it).

Not really, Fedex Home Ground works Tue-Sat and our mattresses were picked up Friday, they should have been scanned Friday and no later than Saturday. So to say that tracking might not be updated till tomorrow is Bull..something went wrong somewhere.

oarsman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oarsman
swicago wrote:Were you able to track your order??? Many of us cannot track our orders!

The tracking didn't get updated until last Thursday. The estimated delivery date was today (Monday), so I was surprised to see it sitting on the front porch on Saturday. The FedEx tracking lagged the actual delivery, as I recall, so if you're patient for another day or two, I expect it will arrive.

Someone asked about the dimensions. The sack is approximately 3 ft. high and 4 ft. around (cylindrical). Imagine a fat duffel bag or 78 pounds of laundry! So yes, it will fit in the backseat of a vehicle.

Set it up, let it expand to full size, then give it a try. You can use it as soon as you'd like (assuming you don't mind the manufacturing odor), but it may not be completely comfortable until it has fully expanded.