CRWJumper

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CRWJumper

I'll trade my brand-new unopened "Real Wood Keyboard and Optical Mouse Set"

http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=976101
for your brand-new unused Razer Copperhead mouse . . .
PM me!

There's no crap like WOOT! crap .

fungusdavej

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fungusdavej
CRWJumper wrote:I'll trade my brand-new unopened "Real Wood Keyboard and Optical Mouse Set"

http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=976101
for your brand-new unused Razer Copperhead mouse . . .
PM me!

I am using my new copperhead mouse right now and it is great!! I had the diamondback before and I can tell a difference int he way the mouse responds but the size is the exact same. They also changed the button placement on the sides which is a HUGE improvement. I love my new mouse!!

CRWJumper

fungusdavej wrote:

I am using my new copperhead mouse right now and it is great!! I had the diamondback before and I can tell a difference int he way the mouse responds but the size is the exact same. They also changed the button placement on the sides which is a HUGE improvement. I love my new mouse!!

You're teasing me!!

fungusdavej

CRWJumper wrote:

You're teasing me!!

Kinda... I am hella jealous about your wood key/mouse though... I tried to get one during the January woot-off but I missed it.

CRWJumper

fungusdavej wrote:

Kinda... I am hella jealous about your wood key/mouse though... I tried to get one during the January woot-off but I missed it.

Dude.

You're as hooked on woot! as I am. Sleep well.

G'night.

br4inst0rm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages br4inst0rm

i got a weak one.

(1) Targus Acessory Bag.
(10) Patriotic Mousepads [American Eagle + Flag]
(1) broken Angel Statue.

thanks so much. i wish i could say it was worth it. price sticker on the statue said 12.95 but who gives a damn when it's broken.
would you be satisfied? i think not.

jjz104

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jjz104
txcruiser wrote:
If it's like mine, put 2 AAA batteries in it, turn it on, the clear part spins , grab that part, (you will notice the differance if you grab the wrong part, it kinda hurts) hold it and let the Top start spinning and then let it go on a flat surface. It spins,(yep, that's it) if your lucky, it may light up, my lights don't work.

Thanks WOOT.

Mine didn't light up either. If you open the battery compartment, you can remove the on/off switch, two screws, and pry the bottom out. Flip it over, and unscrew the two screws under the sticker. This exposes two LR44 batteries. I had to clean the contacts and drop in new batteries and it worked, well.....like a top....or something like that.

Hope it helps,
Jeff

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish...

Colorodo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Colorodo
br4inst0rm wrote:i got a weak one.

(1) Targus Acessory Bag.
(1) broken Angel Statue.

thanks so much. i wish i could say it was worth it. price sticker on the statue said 12.95 but who gives a damn when it's broken.

Stop whining it is crap that is advertised.

BentProp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BentProp

My first Bandolier of Carrots netted me the following;

1 Targus Bag
1 Digital Blue Animation Station
1 Punch the Clown
1 Woot Flying Monkey....My daughter's favorite.

PatrickIs2Smart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PatrickIs2Smart
fungusdavej wrote:I traded drgruney a red woot-monkey for a Razer Copperhead and was suprised to get a Bandolier of Carrots!!

THANK YOU drgruney!! AND THANK YOU woot!!!

Wow... a Best Buy returned Copperhead, at that! ... unless that's from when drgruney tried to return it and they stickered it upon entry.

fungusdavej

PatrickIs2Smart wrote:

Wow... a Best Buy returned Copperhead, at that! ... unless that's from when drgruney tried to return it and they stickered it upon entry.

I believe it was stickered upon entry...

SeanMichael

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SeanMichael

(1) Targus Acessory Bag.
(1) broken Angel Statue.

That's why it's call a Blinged-Out Cabbage... and you got Crap!

slaner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slaner

(1) Targus Acessory Bag.
(1) broken Angel Statue.

it did only cost $1 (or $6 if you count shipping), so you got more than your money's worth.

Heck, sell the mousepads for $1 each and you'll be ahead.

On a side note, I just used my bag on trip; used it for carrying laptop ac cord (has been scratching laptop lid when in laptop case), cell phone charger, and other accessories. Was very handy for keeping things more organized on trip. Thanks woot!

lovespikdpnch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lovespikdpnch

It says 1500 pple bought this. So how much did they actually pay and what was in it. Let me know.
Stephanie

Phillbis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Phillbis

Well the 3 cuffs will be nice. Too bad there weren;t 4 cusffs so you could get the spread eagle bondage thing going.

fungusdavej

lovespikdpnch wrote:It says 1500 pple bought this. So how much did they actually pay and what was in it. Let me know.
Stephanie

It was actually $6 including shipping and it included assorted crap... To see what kind of crap look through the past posts...

bacontape

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bacontape

Finally got my hands on my crap today

I bought two, one from the wootoff and one on april 1:

2x Targus pouch
2x Patriotic mousepad
2x Woot monkey
1x inflatable punch clown
1x USB drive lock thing

mjkelleher

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mjkelleher
Phillbis wrote:Well the 3 cuffs will be nice. Too bad there weren;t 4 cusffs so you could get the spread eagle bondage thing going.

There's always the "upside down Y" configuration....

mav888

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mav888
Phillbis wrote:Well the 3 cuffs will be nice. Too bad there weren;t 4 cusffs so you could get the spread eagle bondage thing going.

Or u can cuff 3 girls

FemmeGeek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FemmeGeek

More Monkey Fun! SupaFly da Pimp got to climb on a section of the Berlin Wall today.

http://flickr.com/photos/dannimarie/458195424/

linda790

quality posts: 2 Private Messages linda790

Anybody wanna trade a monkey? For a robot? hmmm?

I still have my quite used but working Robosapien (w/Remote) that I'd love to trade for a monkey or some other interesting crap. Tried Wootswap to no avail. I'll even throw in a few of those useless thumbdrive locks....

Also, btw, for those of you who got the Cross micropens, you can get upwards of $10 for them on the e... site - I got rid of three by doing that second chance offer to all the bidders.

newroc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages newroc

pfff... c...tease

linda790 wrote:Anybody wanna trade a monkey? For a robot? hmmm?

I still have my quite used but working Robosapien (w/Remote) that I'd love to trade for a monkey or some other interesting crap. Tried Wootswap to no avail. I'll even throw in a few of those useless thumbdrive locks....

Also, btw, for those of you who got the Cross micropens, you can get upwards of $10 for them on the e... site - I got rid of three by doing that second chance offer to all the bidders.

JohnM21789

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JohnM21789

Can I pay in cash?

ccollins99_2000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ccollins99_2000
linda790 wrote:Anybody wanna trade a monkey? For a robot? hmmm?

ILL TRADE YOU, AND AM WILLING TO THROW IN BONUS AS WELL. ALSO, HOW DID YOU LIST THE PENS, AS I CAN NOT GET MINE TO SELL.

liquidglass

quality posts: 0 Private Messages liquidglass

I'll trade you for the robo. I've got my monkey and a hand carved wooden motorcycle for him to ride. Fully intact and as far as I can find on google is that's worth around 60-70 bucks. But I really don't have a use for it.

Not sure how to post pictures so here's a direct link to a picture of of something very similar (mine is just a slightly different model) As soon as I find my digital camera I'll get you a pic.

http://www.artsandcraftsfair.com/merchants/Mary/49f2e41e3df741a595c906dd3b68ff85.jpg

DeliriumTremens

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DeliriumTremens

Okay, guys, I need some suggestions here. I have yet to get my Blinged-Out Cabbage, but it is through no fault of Woot. It's because the Fedex people are smurfing morons. And I'm not really sure what to do here.

They've been trying to deliver my box since April 7th. But, I keep getting delivery exceptions- alternately "Customer not available or business closed" (why are they trying to deliver to a business at 7PM??) or "Unable to locate address" (what? they've already tried to deliver to the address after business hours, why can't they find it now?). It is out for delivery again today, but of course, it's Saturday- so it won't be able to be delivered.

Do you guys have any idea what I should do? Should I contact Woot? Should I try contacting Fedex?

109 woots and counting...

liquidglass

quality posts: 0 Private Messages liquidglass

all I can suggest is to actually go pick it up yourself

fungusdavej

DeliriumTremens wrote:Okay, guys, I need some suggestions here. I have yet to get my Blinged-Out Cabbage, but it is through no fault of Woot. It's because the Fedex people are smurfing morons. And I'm not really sure what to do here.

They've been trying to deliver my box since April 7th. But, I keep getting delivery exceptions- alternately "Customer not available or business closed" (why are they trying to deliver to a business at 7PM??) or "Unable to locate address" (what? they've already tried to deliver to the address after business hours, why can't they find it now?). It is out for delivery again today, but of course, it's Saturday- so it won't be able to be delivered.

Do you guys have any idea what I should do? Should I contact Woot? Should I try contacting Fedex?

I would contact fedex on that and explain your situation. I don't know what woot! could do for you since it is in fedex' possession.

snakeeyes1169

quality posts: 0 Private Messages snakeeyes1169
DeliriumTremens wrote:Okay, guys, I need some suggestions here. I have yet to get my Blinged-Out Cabbage, but it is through no fault of Woot. It's because the Fedex people are smurfing morons. And I'm not really sure what to do here.

liquidglass: Is right. Go get it from FedEx location before Woot! gets it back. Dont forget to send pictures of what you got. Good Luck and Laterzzzzzzzzzz.

JAKWoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JAKWoot
ThomasNewman1 wrote:

That is the exact same Bandolier of Carrots I got. I broke the water baloon slingshot the first time I pulled it back though. Bummer.

Same here... The Bandolier of Carrots (I didn't break the slingshot (yet)).

yardbird67

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yardbird67

so...am I the ONLY one who got a HUGE red ballpoint pen? (along with the Targus bag and 10 patriotic mousepads, as reported by others)

sarchasm: the gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the recipient who doesn't get it

yardbird67

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yardbird67
FemmeGeek wrote:More Monkey Fun! SupaFly da Pimp got to climb on a section of the Berlin Wall today.

http://flickr.com/photos/dannimarie/458195424/

WHY is there a piece of the Berlin Wall in South Dakota?

sarchasm: the gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the recipient who doesn't get it

PatrickIs2Smart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PatrickIs2Smart
yardbird67 wrote:so...am I the ONLY one who got a HUGE red ballpoint pen? (along with the Targus bag and 10 patriotic mousepads, as reported by others)

Tell me... How big your pen is?

joshf52

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joshf52
PatrickIs2Smart wrote:
Tell me... How big your pen is?

niiice

queencityrunner

quality posts: 10 Private Messages queencityrunner

I bought a monkey with green Woot cape on ebay (not good at delayed gratification), then got one in my Buggy Of Camels. Is there anyone with a screaming monkey with red Woot cape who would be interested in trading for a green one? Mine has all tags--fresh from its Woot box. Would prefer a red-cape monkey in similar condition but would take one without tags that is in good shape. PM me if interested. THankx.
Bandolier of Carrots contents: Targus bag, Clip-on lite, Pet flashy lite (I love lights--how did Woot know?), and one magnificent SMWGWC.

drfunk85

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drfunk85

I got:
1x Green Woot Monkey
1x Travel Accessory Bag
1x Small LED light
1x Inflatable sword (about 4' long)

CubsWoot!

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CubsWoot!

1 x Targus Bag
1x Screaming Monkey
1x Punch the Clown
1x Patriotic Mousepad

Although I am very happy to have a green monkey, it is kind of disappointing, even for crap. I may ask for my $1,000,001 back instead.

isaacc90

quality posts: 0 Private Messages isaacc90

i got:
a flying woot monkey that screams (very annoying)
targus pouch
2 mouspads
mini electronic poker game
duct tape

one of the best six bucks i ever spent

slaner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slaner
isaacc90 wrote:i got:
a flying woot monkey that screams (very annoying)
targus pouch
2 mouspads
mini electronic poker game
duct tape

one of the best six bucks i ever spent

person with busted toilet tank needs that roll of duct tape :D

Colorodo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Colorodo

I have a Lyra 20Gb MPG player and 4XL Woot monkey T shirt that I want to trade or sell. I am looking for the Microsoft GPS .