ULYSES555

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ULYSES555

ok i will take 10, 1 fo me and 9 for your mama.. hahahahaha..

djradatz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djradatz

I WANNA SEE THIS BE SOLD OUT!
1 crap
1million 1 dollars
LETS SEE IT SELL OUT! YAY PAYPAL!!!

limojay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages limojay

Doctor Evil:

One MILLLION DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!

Roady672

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Roady672

I hit refresh and Bandolier of Carrots came up. It was instinct to hit the buy it now button! oops, thank god it didn't go thru!

kefin11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kefin11

I was all set to puchase it and then i saw the shipping charges of $5......n o way.. i mean i am not made of money.....shipping charges just put it out of my reach...thx anyway woot...

Evolution is Fact!! Religion is just Fanatical Thinking.

David in Houston

quality posts: 1 Private Messages David in Houston

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! Fantastic sale. Wish I could by several. No, not a wasted Woot--just funny!!!

XOOOOOOOOOOM! Either 2 or 3 B's of C over the years. I do use each and every item I've ordered. And a Zune and iPod and speakers and earbuds too. Audiovox Portable 10” LCD TV /Sandisk Memory Stick Pro 512MB /anDisk 512MB MP3/WMA Player with FM Tuner and Voice Recorder /Logitech Wireless Music System Add on Receiver
/Alienware 512MB MP3 Player with 2.1 Boombox & Dock/Logitech Wireless Headphones for PC

ltgriffith85

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ltgriffith85
bfaulk04 wrote:i almost bought one without looking

Where's the feet??

me too, i almost cried

fulkerb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fulkerb

# Order denied.
# Whoops! Lucky for you that we just ran out of room in our money vault, so we can't take your million dollars.
# But if you have that kind of money to throw after garbage like this, email jtoon@woot.com.
# We can work something out...

boooo!!!!!

Mugginz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mugginz

Whoops! Lucky for you that we just ran out of room in our money vault, so we can't take your million dollars.

DaZoneRanger

quality posts: 45 Private Messages DaZoneRanger

Doesn't work!

astral87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages astral87

your order is NOT in.
possible problems with your order:

* Order denied.
* Whoops! Lucky for you that we just ran out of room in our money vault, so we can't take your million dollars.
* But if you have that kind of money to throw after garbage like this, email jtoon@woot.com.
* We can work something out...
* Billing address does not match.
* Credit card security number does not match.

Also, if you were using PayPal, it may be one of the following issues:

* If your PayPal account is empty, and backed by a bank account rather than a credit card, it won't work. At this time, we don't accept eChecks, due to the 3-5 day delay prior to confirmation. You can either put money directly into your PayPal account, change your account to be backed by a credit card, or start the order process over and purchase using a credit card.
* It's possible the credit card backing your PayPal account has a problem. You can check your PayPal account credit card info, or restart the order process and use a credit card.
* There may be a problem with your PayPal billing agreement. You can try to order again and either click "Use a different PayPal account" to re-set up your billing agreement or use a credit card.

If you want to change or fix something, click the button below:

Try Again
What's going on here?

Your order was not placed. This could be due to one of several issues, which we've tried to outline on the left.

If you know what needs to be corrected, want to try a new card, or alter something else, click the try again button to return to the order page.

jwhite6114

quality posts: 119 Private Messages jwhite6114

Dang! My credit card was denied. And I thought Amex had no pre-set spending limit.

CT | | | | | |

dadada1651

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dadada1651

I tried to get one to see if it would really try to charge the full ammount, and it did....denied :D

dll2k4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dll2k4

Happy April Fools everyone! Love it!

LordEddy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages LordEddy

Wow, I moved too fast and almost bought it.

dadave

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dadave

For that kind of moolah, it should have FREE SHIPPING! I'm not buying if it ain't free shipping!

hksimpson

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hksimpson

I already sold my organs to buy a lock of Britney Spears hair and Red Bull (could not afford the lighter too) for $1,000,000

Honey, get the kids up and dressed. We need some more organ donations for the Woot.

toomuchstuffla

quality posts: 1 Private Messages toomuchstuffla

I get crap every day at work and they pay me to take it!!!

gregj72

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gregj72

I'm not sure, this may exceed my credit card limit! But what the heck, at least I have a chance of finally getting my Baked Oatmeal Cookies.

Justin11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Justin11

Did anyone buy yet?????????????

Justin Cox

CaptainWes

quality posts: 102 Private Messages CaptainWes

My credit card has no limit.. where is my Bandolier of Carrots???????

Nomad83

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Nomad83

No way, not again.

The last million dollar woot Bandolier of Carrots, the windshield on the Ferrari Enzo was cracked and the beluga caviar was refurbished!

Frankenroc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Frankenroc

Bra-vo...

Clap.

Clap.

Clap.

And the LORD said unto the chicken: "Go ye forth, and cross the road". And the chicken did go forth to cross the road, and there was much rejoicing.

flintoid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flintoid

dangit the one night i wait up just to see and this happens.

David in Houston

quality posts: 1 Private Messages David in Houston

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! Fantastic sale. Wish I could by several. No, not a wasted Woot--just funny!!!

XOOOOOOOOOOM! Either 2 or 3 B's of C over the years. I do use each and every item I've ordered. And a Zune and iPod and speakers and earbuds too. Audiovox Portable 10” LCD TV /Sandisk Memory Stick Pro 512MB /anDisk 512MB MP3/WMA Player with FM Tuner and Voice Recorder /Logitech Wireless Music System Add on Receiver
/Alienware 512MB MP3 Player with 2.1 Boombox & Dock/Logitech Wireless Headphones for PC

craigno

quality posts: 0 Private Messages craigno

April Fools..funny stuff

Scott78945

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Scott78945

I wonder what would happen if you actually go through and purchase it...I know they won't charge your card but is it just a cover up for the Bandolier of Carrots?

chui101

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chui101

I got this error:

Whoops! Lucky for you that we just ran out of room in our money vault, so we can't take your million dollars.

Oh well. If only I were rolling in dough like the Woot people.

lantera

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lantera

That's just damn funny.

pglo1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pglo1

my credit card limit is 1000000.00.... can I borrow a dollar?

livetotrek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages livetotrek

Is this a joke, who in the many varied people that view this website has a million dollars?

warrenhj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages warrenhj

I can just see Jason Toon with his little pinky ring going '1 MeeeeellllYON DOLLARS'

It's all because your momma don't dance and your daddy don't rock n roll.

radioboy34

quality posts: 0 Private Messages radioboy34

Don't forget to use your Taxsucks code to get $5.00 off the order!!

155 Woots so far
77 on Woot, 35 on Sellout.Woot,38 on Shirt.Woot, 2 on Wine.Woot, and 2 on Kids.woot
5 for 19 on Barrels of Crud ...I suck at these

NoodlesKnowles

quality posts: 2 Private Messages NoodlesKnowles

seriously, I want it, will there be a woot today or not???

• 8/29/09 1 Genie 1/2 HP Belt Drive GDO
  • 8/9/09 1 Maverick Remote BBQ Thermometer
  • 4-4-07 1 Zyxel Wireless Network Adapter
  • 4-1-07 1 Million Dollar scaffolding

Spacebird

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Spacebird

Didn't work. Here's what they said:

# Order denied.
# Whoops! Lucky for you that we just ran out of room in our money vault, so we can't take your million dollars.
# But if you have that kind of money to throw after garbage like this, email jtoon@woot.com.
# We can work something out...

sellcell2u

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sellcell2u

Listen... I can afford some CHEAP CRAP...but this crap is way too expensivefor me.

kringansaha

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kringansaha
astral87 wrote:
your order is NOT in.
possible problems with your order:

* Order denied.
* Whoops! Lucky for you that we just ran out of room in our money vault, so we can't take your million dollars.
* But if you have that kind of money to throw after garbage like this, email jtoon@woot.com.
* We can work something out...
* Billing address does not match.
* Credit card security number does not match.

Also, if you were using PayPal, it may be one of the following issues:

* If your PayPal account is empty, and backed by a bank account rather than a credit card, it won't work. At this time, we don't accept eChecks, due to the 3-5 day delay prior to confirmation. You can either put money directly into your PayPal account, change your account to be backed by a credit card, or start the order process over and purchase using a credit card.
* It's possible the credit card backing your PayPal account has a problem. You can check your PayPal account credit card info, or restart the order process and use a credit card.
* There may be a problem with your PayPal billing agreement. You can try to order again and either click "Use a different PayPal account" to re-set up your billing agreement or use a credit card.

If you want to change or fix something, click the button below:

Try Again
What's going on here?

Your order was not placed. This could be due to one of several issues, which we've tried to outline on the left.

If you know what needs to be corrected, want to try a new card, or alter something else, click the try again button to return to the order page.

I got that too..

year199X

quality posts: 0 Private Messages year199X

Jack Bauer's calender goes from March 31st to April 2nd. No one fools Jack Bauer.

MarkL

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MarkL

For $1,000,001 you would think they would include free shipping. What a bunch of cheapscapes!

tiga31328

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tiga31328

Cute, but is WOOT so filthy rich that they would do a joke like this and lose thousands of dollars just for a laugh, that ain't all that funny???

I think they should have done the pig or something, would have been funnier and at least something you could purchase.

I wonder how many Wooter's went for this only to have their credit card provider decline it, then flag their accounts with a fraud alert. Now THAT is FUNNY!!!