pblgov

quality posts: 15 Private Messages pblgov

Bump

don'twantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages don'twantaname

Volunteer Moderator

http://www.livestrongchallenge.org/06tx/cruzer

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pblgov

don'twantaname wrote:http://www.livestrongchallenge.org/06tx/cruzer

don'twantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pblgov wrote:

Thank you. I got lazy.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pblgov

don'twantaname wrote:

Thank you. I got lazy.

I figured you forgot to put in the url marks and couldn't edit

don'twantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:=iii=<()~~~ Good PhoooridaY ~~~ boost!!

Please be a part of the cure.

You new guys can gripe if you want to. He is beautiful and I'm going to move him onto each page!

Where the heck are you Uncle ARGH??????????

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pblgov

don'twantaname wrote:

You new guys can gripe if you want to. He is beautiful and I'm going to move him onto each page!

Where the heck are you Uncle ARGH??????????

agreed

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

You guys are making it hard to keep this on the screen! Quit running the threads!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

bump

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

dontwantaname wrote:bump

still bumping

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pblgov

dontwantaname wrote:

still bumping

you go girl

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pblgov wrote:

you go girl

Habitat for Humanity is still building houses on the Gulf coast.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

Z3r0C00l

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Z3r0C00l

How do I give back this name?!?!?!

pblgov

just cause I know dname gets upset when this isn't in the top 5.....

BUMP

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pblgov wrote:just cause I know dname gets upset when this isn't in the top 5.....

BUMP

Thank you

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pblgov

dontwantaname wrote:

Thank you

your very welcome

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pblgov wrote:

your very welcome

How is the sick baby doing? Is it over yet?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pblgov

dontwantaname wrote:

How is the sick baby doing? Is it over yet?

yup

it was a 48-72 hour thing

killingtime

quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime

Hey, everybody?

Remember that charity calendar that I am designing for FSMA? I am now soliciting your recipes and/or artful photos (photos you haven't shared on woot so they are considered special). If you could PM them to me that would be great.

I already have a recipe and a photo from stlwooter. Thank you.

So, I need 11 more recipes and 11 more photos.

If you can't supply a photo, but would like to supply a recipe or vice versa, that is okay, too.

The calendar, once completed, will be available for sale via stlwooter's cafe press website (or I can create one, either way) with proceeds going to FSMA after production costs.

Thanks for your help.

pblgov

pblgov wrote:Did you know you can help by searching?????

bump

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

killingtime wrote:

Hey, everybody?

Remember that charity calendar that I am designing for FSMA? I am now soliciting your recipes and/or artful photos (photos you haven't shared on woot so they are considered special). If you could PM them to me that would be great.

I already have a recipe and a photo from stlwooter. Thank you.

So, I need 11 more recipes and 11 more photos.

If you can't supply a photo, but would like to supply a recipe or vice versa, that is okay, too.

The calendar, once completed, will be available for sale via stlwooter's cafe press website (or I can create one, either way) with proceeds going to FSMA after production costs.

Thanks for your help.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pblgov

killingtime wrote:

Hey, everybody?

pm me the specs of what you want to do and I'll get it priced... maybe we can make it a woot side deal.....

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pblgov wrote:

pm me the specs of what you want to do and I'll get it priced... maybe we can make it a woot side deal.....

bump

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pblgov

pblgov wrote:just cause I know dname gets upset when this isn't in the top 5.....

BUMP

bump

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Running out of room in your apt or house?
Clean out all those closets! Call Veterans , or Big Brothers Big Sisters, or Goodwill, or Saint Vincent dePaul. Some will even send a truck to your door to pick the stuff up!
I bet there are charities in your hometown that will pick up.

Alien, when the heck are you coming back?

You too Woody1. I saw you here. When you going to visit?
Repost your eyeglass thing if you are still doing it. We won't tell the gods.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pblgov

Did you know you can help by searching?????

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

bump

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

killingtime

quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
pblgov wrote:

I would, but I don't have any more recipes or photos other than stlwooter's. It is going nowhere fast. Pfffffft!

pblgov

killingtime wrote:

I would, but I don't have any more recipes or photos other than stlwooter's. It is going nowhere fast. Pfffffft!

I think you should make a thread specially for it so that people can give their ideas... this might create more interest

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

killingtime wrote:

Cause they are all scared of you

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

qwertyuiop001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages qwertyuiop001
killingtime wrote:

Who promised you stuff before?

Didn't Josefussy have a chile recipe?

D'name must have 10K pics.

Don't just announce it in the charity thread. Not everyone reads it that often.

gimme my damn monkey

jennsue98

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jennsue98

Eight lives can be saved by one person who donates organs.
More than 50 lives can be improved through tissue donation.

The decision to become an organ and tissue donor is an important one. It is hope for the nearly 100,000 people on the transplant waiting list, and it is your heroic legacy for the future. Please consider joining your state's donor registry. For more information on your state's laws that govern donation, please visit: http://www.shareyourlife.org

*The national waiting list for organ donation is rising at the alarming rate of a new name every ten minutes, with 92,584 people currently on the list (8/14/06).
*In 2005, 28,107 individuals received a life-saving organ transplant thanks to the generosity of a donor.
*An average of 18 men, women, and children die each day waiting for an organ transplant; in 2005, there were 6,500 people who died waiting.
*In 2005, 44,000 grafts were made available for transplant by US tissue banks.
*Approximately 1,000,000 tissue transplants are performed annually. Tissue transplants assist orthopedic, heart, neurosurgeries and others through repairs of injuries, burns, and defects.
*There is no cost to a donor's family for donation.
*The doctors working to save your life have nothing to do with donation or transplantation. Your status as a donor is considered only after all efforts have been made to save your life and you have been declared legally dead.
*All major religions in the United States support donation. Many consider donation the ultimate act of charity.

For stories of why organ and tissue donation is important or for more information about donation and transplantation, feel free to visit http://www.lifelineofohio.org. Personal stories written by organ recipients, tissue recipients, donor families, candidates, families of those who died waiting, and living donors are located under the Donor Families section.

Share life...be an organ and tissue donor!

(Ohio State Buckeye fans: visit http://www.buckeyesforlife.com and sign in to help OSU beat that team up north in a new challenge for 2006!)

pblgov

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

jennsue98 wrote:Eight lives can be saved by one person who donates organs.

The decision to become an organ and tissue donor is an important one. It is hope for the nearly 100,000 people on the transplant waiting list, and it is your heroic legacy for the future. Please consider joining your state's donor registry. For more information on your state's laws that govern donation, please visit: http://www.shareyourlife.org

*The national waiting list for organ donation is rising at the alarming rate of a new name every ten minutes, with 92,584 people currently on the list (8/14/06).
*In 2005, 28,107 individuals received a life-saving organ transplant thanks to the generosity of a donor.
*An average of 18 men, women, and children die each day waiting for an organ transplant; in 2005, there were 6,500 people who died waiting.
*Approximately 1,000,000 tissue transplants are performed annually. Tissue transplants assist orthopedic, heart, neurosurgeries and others through repairs of injuries, burns, and defects.
*The doctors working to save your life have nothing to do with donation or transplantation. Your status as a donor is considered only after all efforts have been made to save your life and you have been declared legally dead.
*All major religions in the United States support donation. Many consider donation the ultimate act of charity.

For stories of why organ and tissue donation is important or for more information about donation and transplantation, feel free to visit http://www.lifelineofohio.org. Personal stories written by organ recipients, tissue recipients, donor families, candidates, families of those who died waiting, and living donors are located under the Donor Families section.

(Ohio State Buckeye fans: visit http://www.buckeyesforlife.com and sign in to help OSU beat that team up north in a new challenge for 2006!)

My friend was waiting for a heart. It is a tricky thing, you have to be the sickest person who is healthy enough to survive the operation. You also know that you are praying that someone who is healthy dies.
But.....if you die suddenly, like in an accident, the only good thing that can come out of it is helping others.
So folks, sign the back of your drivers license! Tell your loved one, who would be able to sign the forms, that you want to do it!
There are ways to donate without being dead too. I know of kidney, liver and bone marrow and I never really did any research into it.
Don't forget blood .

Thank you Jennsue98! We need new things for this thread!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ARGH, get your alien butt back here! I don't know where you go, but there must be computers there.

Even in space.

Time for a new picture of the beautiful one, big sister and fuzzy head. He must have some hair by now.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pblgov

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

STOP BUMPING OLD THREADS!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

jennsue98 wrote:Eight lives can be saved by one person who donates organs.

useful post!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pblgov

dontwantaname wrote:

STOP BUMPING OLD THREADS!

bump