jbedwar1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbedwar1

wow.... i really thought i might get some votes with the guitar shirt. but it's been up for a while after resubmit....and not a single vote other than my own. Depressing. I really want a guitar shirt too... i love guitars.

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
jbedwar1 wrote:wow.... i really thought i might get some votes with the guitar shirt. but it's been up for a while after resubmit....and not a single vote other than my own. Depressing. I really want a guitar shirt too... i love guitars.

I just checked, and you had 2. Not stellar, but these things take time. The average voter is looking for something flashy and trashy, or funny in a geek way.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
SkekTek wrote:I just checked, and you had 2. Not stellar, but these things take time. The average voter is looking for something flashy and trashy, or funny in a geek way.

"Sitar Hero Appreciation Day"

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

Hurray! It's Snow Day!

Please click it to vote for it. Thanks.

jqubed

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
Josephus wrote:Hurray! It's Snow Day!

Please click it to vote for it. Thanks.

very nice! did you hand-draw those snowflakes, too?

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

jbedwar1

Now i'm just getting bored and stupid.... i'm not even going to put a link to the vote page for this one hohoho!. I don't really encourage you to vote for it.
Was just thinking about how i miss seeing new episodes of "The Office"

Josephus

jqubed wrote:very nice! did you hand-draw those snowflakes, too?

in a way... I placed the picture over the tablet and drew them right from my source, which is not from the internet.

no1

Josephus wrote:in a way... I placed the picture over the tablet and drew them right from my source, which is not from the internet.

Bah! Tablet schmablet.

jqubed

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
no1 wrote:Bah! Tablet schmablet.

we don't all have the patience to be purists like you, mr. no1

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

Josephus

no1 wrote:Bah! Tablet schmablet.

heh. If it weren't a race, I'd draw 'em by hand. but when the 'talent' are out there tracing away, who am I to argue? and most of my design isn't traced.

no1

jqubed wrote:we don't all have the patience to be purists like you, mr. no1

Mr. Qubed,
Patient, am I? What know you of patience? For eight hundred years have I used MS-Paint. My own counsel will I keep on who is an artist. An artist must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. This one, Dr. J, a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away... to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. Hmm? What he was doing. Hmph. Adventure. Heh. Excitement. Heh. An artist craves not these things. Dr. J. is reckless.

jbedwar1

My Spontaneous Combustion shirt is the only one that appears to be climbing a little. Please vote for it if you haven't already.

Thanks in advance.

stlwooter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stlwooter
Josephus wrote:in a way... I placed the picture over the tablet and drew them right from my source, which is not from the internet.

You could cut your own

stlwooter

jbedwar1 wrote:My Spontaneous Combustion shirt is the only one that appears to be climbing a little. Please vote for it if you haven't already.

Thanks in advance.

did it

Josephus

no1 wrote:Mr. Qubed,
Patient, am I? What know you of patience? For eight hundred years have I used MS-Paint. My own counsel will I keep on who is an artist. An artist must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. This one, Dr. J, a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away... to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. Hmm? What he was doing. Hmph. Adventure. Heh. Excitement. Heh. An artist craves not these things. Dr. J. is reckless.

a gambler. a risk-taker.
but, wise one, with high risk can come high reward.
PM, mr no1

Josephus

stlwooter wrote:You could cut your own

Ah, but the ones I did were actual snowflakes, photographed images. It's a remarkable book we have, 226 pages full of snowflakes.

I've only found 4-6 that look identical to me. (NOT)

stlwooter

Josephus wrote:Ah, but the ones I did were actual snowflakes, photographed images. It's a remarkable book we have, 226 pages full of snowflakes.

I've only found 4-6 that look identical to me. (NOT)

very cool. There is a neat book about water with amazing images of all forms of water. Short book, nice thought seeds.

jbedwar1

I needed a little help advertising

SkekTek

A new design... looking for critiques prior to submission.

Josephus

SkekTek wrote:A new design... looking for critiques prior to submission.

"I survived happy seppuku day" doesn't really roll off the tongue.
Maybe rephrase it somehow. and I like 'Seppuku Survivor Day' or 'Seppuku Survivors Day' instead.

SkekTek

Josephus wrote:"I survived happy seppuku day" doesn't really roll off the tongue.
Maybe rephrase it somehow. and I like 'Seppuku Survivor Day' or 'Seppuku Survivors Day' instead.

Good suggestions. I was trying to go with the asian tendency to use "happy" a bit incorrectly when translating to english. Like good happy A#1 chinese food, but changing it to seppuku survivor day would be more succinct.

darthv8r

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r

take a day to remember your featherless rubber bath mate. well, the one you don't have to blow up.

SkekTek

REvised the suppuku entry (see above- I don't want to unnecessarily glom up the thread). Is this better? I just didn't have the heart to remove the "I survived" part, but the happy is gone, the rip is bigger, and I added an extra wad of cotton and a bandaid under the shirt...

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
darthv8r wrote:

take a day to remember your featherless rubber bath mate. well, the one you don't have to blow up.

As I wade through dutifully submitting my vote I see this! ME WANT DUCKIES! Yet alas, I am vote #2.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

stlwooter

I had a design all ready to go, and shirt.woot is down!

stlwooter

Are they getting their ass kicked by Starbucks, McDonalds, Coke, and other companies suing for copyright infringement?

Edit: I know the whole parody argument. You just have to have money to back up your arguments in this country. I don't think Woot can take on those big boys when it comes to $$.

stlwooter

Don't those unappreciated letters deserve to be celebrated. I know I celebrate them on Zqjkx! Merry Zqjkx to all of you.

The background image in the comp is a photo I took of my own scrabble letters.

stlwooter

The server is back up. please vault my offerings into the new hotness. I'd be much obliged.

stlwooter

just four more votes will bump me in!

stlwooter

ah well, it looks like my little run at fame will end. I can't top 14 votes right now, so the new hotness eludes me this week.

stlwooter

nope, I am at 12 votes on the scrabble one. It only needs three to jump into hotness. Please. If I have ever made you laugh, vote right now.

stlwooter

I have only made 13 people laugh in woot. Humph!

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
stlwooter wrote:I have only made 13 people laugh in woot. Humph!

I voted for it. Neat shirt.

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

stlwooter

pooflady wrote:I voted for it. Neat shirt.

Thanks. I thought you might enjoy it. Do you play scrabble?

Raining

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining

I just got thru voting for Stl and Darth, but could not find Josephus.

stlwooter

Raining wrote:I just got thru voting for Stl and Darth, but could not find Josephus.

thank you. I am now one vote away from joining new hotness. Please. It is keeping me from doing my reports.

stlwooter

oh well, came within one vote of jumping into hotness. Gotta go back and write more reports.

stlwooter

every time I get close to entering the fog, the other shirts jump up a notch. Not fair!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 548 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

stlwooter wrote:every time I get close to entering the fog, the other shirts jump up a notch. Not fair!

Kinda like this?

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

stlwooter

daj59 wrote:Kinda like this?

yep. and now it is more than three hours since I submitted it, so it is a Sisyphean task.