ryanh129

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ryanh129

Longcat is the most ridiculous pointless thing I have ever seen in my life...grow up

Me

MastaSquidge

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MastaSquidge
jeremyp123 wrote:Um... I've bought a lot of things... And I *wish* I still lived with my mom because my rent payment sucks... But thanks for playing...

I never said you havent bought anything, I just said you should buy these.

Icepuck72

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Icepuck72
stdcap31 wrote:

freaking funny

aussiebd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aussiebd

failed mouse

pamipa

quality posts: 6 Private Messages pamipa
MAK1981 wrote:The stock market dropped as soon as this showed up on Woot. Coincidence...?

Who the hell watches the stock market during a wootoff! You might miss something!

I fix computers remotely! I am the PCFixerGuy. I buy far too many woots. *hint hint*

will01gt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages will01gt
whodeewhat wrote:send cash $$

Check your secondary payment option ... ie CC#
this is going to be a long woot off if the frick'd up pay pal ... Bathysphere of Curmudgeons is going to be wide open to thise with CC's and secruity codes at hand

Enough stuff to earn me a black square .....
Woo Hoo !!!!!

b00gie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages b00gie

Okay I'm in for 1, my current headset is behind the head and it's annoying and frankly pretty old as the foam ear covers are falling apart.

These look nice and for $20 shipped others in that price range don't look as good.

Go Woot!

audball

quality posts: 0 Private Messages audball
RoadkillRomeo wrote:Capitalism at its finest. Buy junk at reasonable price, then foist off on unsuspecting dim consumer... It's what made this country great. Well, that and stealing land from some and enslaving others.

Here Here, I bought 3 of the black Zunes during the woot-off for $100 each. sold 2 for $130 on ebay. Kept the third one, it only cost me $40. since the new firmware/software release, it's only worth $40 to me. They took away all the great features... 5 star ratings, smart playlist, etc.

rebelbase

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rebelbase

these are descent for the price, just wish they were wireless

Smokey26

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Smokey26
jeremiah24 wrote:I hear it will work with your mac too..

lulzez! in for 50 in that case!

Icepuck72

if you're a professional gamer, you've failed.

lavinastald

quality posts: 4 Private Messages lavinastald
ryanh129 wrote:Longcat is the most ridiculous pointless thing I have ever seen in my life...grow up

No, Long cat is LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

Last 3:
-2/15/2008 Gemini 300 Watt Twin Outlet Power Inverter (Woot!)
Burgandy Olfactory Center: 4.1.07 $1,000,001 Bag O' Crap | 12.25.07 Xmas Bags of Coal!

NayPaalm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NayPaalm
requiem960 wrote:

tehe

eH

auctionsaver

quality posts: 19 Private Messages auctionsaver

Last woot off seemed to mp3 day.. This seems to be speaker day... lots of home theater, headphnoe, headsets, flat speakers.

anyone else notice that trend.

gosh7001

quality posts: 5 Private Messages gosh7001
MastaSquidge wrote:I never said you havent bought anything, I just said you should buy these.

YOU FAIL !!!!! - Thanks for playing

girtherobot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages girtherobot
CooperDude wrote:I just don't get it. All you guys do is complain about one item after the other and yet you're still here... hour after hour. I think the Woot staff does a fine job of mixing it up and keeping the prices low enough that we're willing to sit through the inevitable items we have no interest in buying to see those we do want. Enough with dead clowns, where's the feet, mac compatible, dumb no want photos and all. It was funny maybe the first 2 or 3 times, but certainly not after 10 or 20 times! Get original, guys. Sheesh.

First of all, the 'feet' thing is Woot's interpretation of 'w-t-f' abbreviation, so bitch to them. Secondly, if you don't like it, don't read the damned forum, watch the items and buy what you like, others like to make their comments, and that's their business.

Drive through.

-----
ZIM: Something's broken and it's not your fault?
GIR: I know, I'm scared toooo.

MastaSquidge

jeremiah24 wrote:I don't know what size jack the xbox has, but you should be able to get an adapter to make it work...
I hear it will work with your mac too..

You can rig an adapter (or maybe buy one at radioshack?), the 360 just uses a mini stereo type jack.

The problem is you wouldnt get stereo sound from it, but i guess thats ok for the purposes.

whodeewhat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whodeewhat
ryanh129 wrote:Longcat is the most ridiculous pointless thing I have ever seen in my life...grow up

FAIL

Longcat is Loooooooooooooooooong!!!!!, that's what Longcat is.

Woot! - read and you will understand!!!

leetpcuser

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leetpcuser

At Amazon these are $45. You could easily turn a profit on EBay.

RedArmyInfantry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RedArmyInfantry

You need to get a sense of humor?

requiem960

quality posts: 1 Private Messages requiem960

JONTOMKO

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JONTOMKO

Looks like my probation hour has expired. Can't believe I was put on probation for posting stuff like this...

see y'all after my next probation. L.0.L.

peterschott

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peterschott

I bought one after reading the DevHardware.com review

dallasdano

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dallasdano

Yawn! Belongs in the "Bag-o-crap!"

jeremyp123

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jeremyp123
MastaSquidge wrote:I never said you havent bought anything, I just said you should buy these.

You buy three... Turn that box orange... It just might be fun, you never know...

Icepuck72

auctionsaver wrote:Last woot off seemed to mp3 day.. This seems to be speaker day... lots of home theater, headphnoe, headsets, flat speakers.

anyone else notice that trend.

I've noticed it's g h ee yer than usual

kippyj

quality posts: 12 Private Messages kippyj
CooperDude wrote:I just don't get it. All you guys do is complain about one item after the other and yet you're still here... hour after hour. I think the Woot staff does a fine job of mixing it up and keeping the prices low enough that we're willing to sit through the inevitable items we have no interest in buying to see those we do want. Enough with dead clowns, where's the feet, mac compatible, dumb no want photos and all. It was funny maybe the first 2 or 3 times, but certainly not after 10 or 20 times! Get original, guys. Sheesh.

Cooper...where to begin. You're in a woot-off. It's an aberration. It'll be over soon. In the meantime, wooters wait around and shoot the breeze with each other, all waiting to score something in particular. As for the odd phrases, the woot filters use them as substitutes for what people REALLY typed. The rest you can figure out on wikipedia, or just by lurking and figuring it out on your own. Good luck.

"I love your red hair. It's not very common and YOU are FAR from common." Tom Harris

KoD7085

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KoD7085

Wrong, not want and Cat photos are always wanted. Away they shall never go.

whodeewhat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whodeewhat
lavinastald wrote:No, Long cat is LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

Beat me to it! =)

Woot! - read and you will understand!!!

BuyCrapOnline

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BuyCrapOnline
JONTOMKO wrote:Looks like my probation hour has expired. Can't believe I was put on probation for posting stuff like this...

see y'all after my next probation. L.0.L.

My hero.....thanks for taking one for the team!

Matthoc116

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Matthoc116

I manage to break headsets like it's my job...IF1, first woot.

thomasgowen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thomasgowen

Worst woot-off ever! Well this is only my 2nd one..but still.

aussiebd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aussiebd

fail

BonesJones

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BonesJones

This is the mother of all Woot-Off killers!

spie0092

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spie0092

mcatdt99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mcatdt99

Got ya. Obviously I'm a woot noob, and I was about to go off on a serious rant about...i won't say what, but it might have been anti-MAC. I'll try not to be offended, but it's difficult to not take seriously the comments from those who belong to an online community. Thanks for the info and happy hunting.

I wish my stuff would arrive

Tolana

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tolana
Voiks wrote:Oh, for the love of...

I JUST BOUGHT THE HEADSET FROM EARLIER.

Me too!!

MastaSquidge

gosh7001 wrote:YOU FAIL !!!!! - Thanks for playing

Well then if you bought these, then buy more.

Personally I have about 6 headsets floating around, and right now im using the ones I stol... I mean legitimately won from Live Search Club. Headsets are pretty much all garbage unless they have the obnoxiously huge ear muff style things. Otherwise they hella hurt after like an hour.

gosh7001

quality posts: 5 Private Messages gosh7001
BuyCrapOnline wrote:My hero.....thanks for taking one for the team!

don't you mean two for the team

bloodstain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bloodstain

good news installed woot watcher for firefox, bad news headsets aren't selling out! DOH

give a hoot and woot!