+ Add a Comment

maxwell157

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maxwell157
MAK1981 wrote:Don't worry, I'm sure you have PLENTY of time to get it working....

Uh no. I have to leave you cross-eyed guatemalan penis toucher.

whodeewhat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whodeewhat
requiem960 wrote:

LONGCAT IS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!!!

Woot! - read and you will understand!!!

iamjs

quality posts: 5 Private Messages iamjs

Requiem, longcat is looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong!!

Random crap: x7 (Most recent: 7.24.14)

mbren28568

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mbren28568

Can we get a Bathysphere of Curmudgeons or something that I might at least consider buying please?

Signature was getting too long
Bungled Original Communicator - 6/3/2013

dongoodjr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dongoodjr

will they work with ZUNE?!?

I love SMARTPOST

nistco92

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nistco92

c'mon, I bought one, you should too!

they're great for skype

i got one for my brother who's a gaming addict

kniestel1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kniestel1
iamjs wrote:I was this close || to buying one today, but it sold out.

Avery goaded 20-year NHL veteran Gary Roberts into a four-minute penalty that led to a goal, and posted his first multipoint game of the season in the New York Rangers' 4-2 victory over the Penguins on Thursday night

mbratton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mbratton

Vegfreak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Vegfreak
RoadkillRomeo wrote:When WootOff items suck, do they just gradually decrease apparent number and move on to save face? Can't believe anybody is actually BUYING this stuff?

Apparently we lower life forms have a need for such items.........so sorry we're taking up your precious space.

miaminemo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages miaminemo

would it be too much to ask for a dyson?

nikkipoooo

quality posts: 4 Private Messages nikkipoooo
requiem960 wrote:[imghttp://img259.imageshack.us/img259/2262/loooooooooooooooooooooobg2.jpg[/img]

Wow. I did have to scroll back up once just to be sure that was a screen from Super Mario Bros.

CooperDude

quality posts: 10 Private Messages CooperDude

I just don't get it. All you guys do is complain about one item after the other and yet you're still here... hour after hour. I think the Woot staff does a fine job of mixing it up and keeping the prices low enough that we're willing to sit through the inevitable items we have no interest in buying to see those we do want. Enough with dead clowns, where's the feet, mac compatible, dumb no want photos and all. It was funny maybe the first 2 or 3 times, but certainly not after 10 or 20 times! Get original, guys. Sheesh.

zadriel

quality posts: 8 Private Messages zadriel

Wow, what a deal. I'm going right now to buy 3 of these for my friends. Thanks for all the helpful comments in making the decisions guys! I couldn't do it without you! I hope they still have 3 when I click buy, I bet these go quickly!

lavinastald

quality posts: 4 Private Messages lavinastald
requiem960 wrote:http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/2262/loooooooooooooooooooooobg2.jpg

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong cat is Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong

Last 3:
-2/15/2008 Gemini 300 Watt Twin Outlet Power Inverter (Woot!)
Burgandy Olfactory Center: 4.1.07 $1,000,001 Bag O' Crap | 12.25.07 Xmas Bags of Coal!

maxwell157

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maxwell157

How the smurf am I going to talk to waychels!?!?!

EmpTbucket

quality posts: 0 Private Messages EmpTbucket

Im in for one!!! son!!!

Just doin my part.

Redhead7515

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Redhead7515
rainaer wrote:I got one... but I would like to see a few more relevant posts in this thread and less thread crapping... if you don't have anything productive to add the go find a message board to chat on or whatnot and make it easier for those actually .. ya know.. buying things .. to find good information.

Buy 3! You'll feel better.

Give thanks for today,
because tomorrow is not a given right.

jeremyp123

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jeremyp123
MastaSquidge wrote:Maybe you should buy something, hell, maybe you should buy 3 of these headsets. Then use your grandparents address (cuz we know you live with your mom still so you cant use hers again) and then buy three more.

Then you will have contributed to the community in a useful manner.

Um... I've bought a lot of things... And I *wish* I still lived with my mom because my rent payment sucks... But thanks for playing...

requiem960

quality posts: 1 Private Messages requiem960
whodeewhat wrote:LONGCAT IS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!!!

Thanks for being the first to say it!

jkmacguru1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jkmacguru1

I got caught wooting off in class last time. Very embarrassing...

barbthechef

quality posts: 0 Private Messages barbthechef

i love the bouncing cats!

aussiebd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aussiebd

FAIL

digitalmindy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages digitalmindy

nwhiatt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nwhiatt

I might consider buying one or more if I could use them on an XBOX 360 or something somehow. Sorry but, "NO WOOT FOR YOU"

cgwodehouse

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cgwodehouse

gosh7001

quality posts: 5 Private Messages gosh7001
MastaSquidge wrote:Maybe you should buy something, hell, maybe you should buy 3 of these headsets. Then use your grandparents address (cuz we know you live with your mom still so you cant use hers again) and then buy three more.

Then you will have contributed to the community in a useful manner.

Are you in grade school still ? - GEEZ - get a life man and buy something - or you can always leave. I prefer the latter but buying something works too.

whodeewhat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whodeewhat
CooperDude wrote:I just don't get it. All you guys do is complain about one item after the other and yet you're still here... hour after hour. I think the Woot staff does a fine job of mixing it up and keeping the prices low enough that we're willing to sit through the inevitable items we have no interest in buying to see those we do want. Enough with dead clowns, where's the feet, mac compatible, dumb no want photos and all. It was funny maybe the first 2 or 3 times, but certainly not after 10 or 20 times! Get original, guys. Sheesh.

I think YOU came to the wrong place....it is what it is!

Woot! - read and you will understand!!!

goateater

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goateater

talk about deja vu, it feels as if I've seen this same woot before

strange eh?

Signature goes here

baseproduct

quality posts: 5 Private Messages baseproduct
mat1622 wrote:Comon nerds buy buy buy!!!

You're here mashing refresh like the rest of us, AND you bought a gaming mouse. Watch who you call nerd, newb.

NayPaalm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NayPaalm
maxwell157 wrote:Paypal isn't working. Tried both of my accounts. This sucks. I want this.

I feel your pain

eH

ses0007

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ses0007

i'm sure we will be having another headset come up shortly.....

smodo

barbthechef

quality posts: 0 Private Messages barbthechef
mbratton wrote:Nice.

i love dig dug

pist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pist

just bought and broke within 2 min of opening

...was sorta my own fault but the top is made extremely fragile

auctionsaver

quality posts: 19 Private Messages auctionsaver
zadriel wrote:I've only been on for the last 3 items. Has it been this crappy all woot off?

These wootoffs get worse and worse each time. Where are the Taco makers? I want a crocket set! Horseshoes!

Yell0w

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Yell0w

razer mouse please.

Razer Protone m250 Street-Style Clip Earphones (3), Razer Copperhead 2000dpi Laser Gaming Mouse
(shirt.woot) USA 2145, Floating Squishy, The Creative Thought Process, Aaarrrgyle, Unfriendly Locals, BFF, RAAAARR!, Apathetic in the Face of Certain Annihilation, Dino Wino, Angry Day, Sleeping Problems, Please Don’t Feed The Whatever That Thing Is, Loves Me

mbratton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mbratton
nwhiatt wrote:I might consider buying one or more if I could use them on an XBOX 360 or something somehow. Sorry but, "NO WOOT FOR YOU"

A couple of adapters from RadioShack or monoprice would let them work for your 360.
So buy 3.

Smokey26

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Smokey26

snort! longcats cheerleader... was a nice touch

jusdef

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jusdef

this is like ground hogs day !!!!! I only check out the current woot to laugh at the post. still crackin up @ screen saver

RoadkillRomeo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RoadkillRomeo
Vegfreak wrote:Apparently we lower life forms have a need for such items.........so sorry we're taking up your precious space.

Not my space to take up, just an observation. To each their own...

Sean Peers

jeremiah24

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeremiah24
nwhiatt wrote:I might consider buying one or more if I could use them on an XBOX 360 or something somehow. Sorry but, "NO WOOT FOR YOU"

I don't know what size jack the xbox has, but you should be able to get an adapter to make it work...
I hear it will work with your mac too..