ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker were having one of their little father and son chats – with lightsabers drawn and sparks flying.

Vader pinned Luke against a bulkhead and glared into his face, “I know what you're getting for Christmas, Luke,” he said, “Ohhh, yes! I know!”

Luke fought himself free and jumped to a higher platform just out of Vader's reach. “How do you know what I’m getting for Christmas?” Luke yelled at him.

Darth Vader shot Luke an icy glare and said, “The force is with me... I felt your presents.”

Customer Service: Use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

Staff

Two blondes who went deep into the frozen woods searching for a Christmas tree.

After hours of sub zero temperatures and a few close calls with hungry wolves, one blonde finally turned to the other and said, “I've had it. I'm chopping down the next tree I see. I don't care whether it's decorated or not!”

••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

Staff

ThunderThighs

Staff

ThunderThighs

Staff

ThunderThighs

Staff

KikiinMud

quality posts: 1 Private Messages KikiinMud

King Ozymandias of Assyria was running low on cash after years of war with the Hittites. His last valuable possession was the Star of Euphrates, the most valuable diamond in the ancient world.

Desperate, he went to Croesus, the pawnbroker, to ask for a loan.

Croesus said, "I'll give you 100,000 dinars for it."

"But I paid a million dinars for it," the King protested. "Don't you know who I am? I am the king!"

Croesus replied, "When you wish to pawn a Star, it makes no difference who you are."

terrimeyers

quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrimeyers
KikiinMud wrote:King Ozymandias of Assyria was running low on cash after years of war with the Hittites. His last valuable possession was the Star of Euphrates, the most valuable diamond in the ancient world.

Desperate, he went to Croesus, the pawnbroker, to ask for a loan.

Croesus said, "I'll give you 100,000 dinars for it."

"But I paid a million dinars for it," the King protested. "Don't you know who I am? I am the king!"

Croesus replied, "When you wish to pawn a Star, it makes no difference who you are."

*Groan*

Thanks SS for my new togs!

KikiinMud

quality posts: 1 Private Messages KikiinMud
terrimeyers wrote:*Groan*

Sorry, maybe you'll like this one better

Back in the days of the Soviet Union, there was a Russian commissar arguing with his wife over whether the precipitation outside was rain or snow. After a little while they went to their neighbor, who decided the matter for them. The husband, quite smug, said I told you so. His concluding remark was: "Rudolf, the red, knows rain, dear.

ThunderThighs

Staff

ThunderThighs

Staff

Nope, nothing at all weird about this singing animal Christmas video

ThunderThighs

Staff

It's a reach but if you listen carefully, you can hear Jingle Bells from these microwaves

ThunderThighs

Staff

ThunderThighs

Staff

ThunderThighs

Staff

Fun Music Video: Can't Wrap This

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

ThunderThighs

Staff

ThunderThighs

Staff

Cute Doggie Christmas Surprise

ThunderThighs

Staff

For Dname...

SailorButterfly

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SailorButterfly

ThunderThighs

Staff

ThunderThighs

Staff

ThunderThighs

Staff

ThunderThighs

Staff

ThunderThighs

Staff

ThunderThighs

Staff

ThunderThighs

Staff

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

chennai8

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chennai8

neyfam2000 wrote:Woot!--going from "Deal-a-day" to "Site-a-day"

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
ThunderThighs wrote:video

I love me some me!!!

Woof!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

klozitshoper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper

LOL

ThunderThighs

Staff

ThunderThighs

Staff

ThunderThighs

Staff

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
ThunderThighs wrote:

LOL!!! Thanks!

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

ThunderThighs

Staff

ThunderThighs

Staff

White Christmas, anyone?

ThunderThighs

Staff

Christmas Light Shows