+ Add a Comment

bklynboy70

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bklynboy70
tibbarderacs wrote:The dock was definitely supposed to be included. I am personally taking care of this. I have the dock located and am having it shipped today. I will contact you with a tracking # as soon as I have it.

Thank you. The dock was received today. My wife is very happy with it. Thank you for throwing in the T-Shirts to make up for the confusion. You did not have to do that and we greatly appreciate it. All is good now, the world makes sense once again...

sketch404

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sketch404

So I've been dealing with support for a little over a week now, trying to resolve a missing chargerissue with a laptop iI purchased. Just received an email stating that the vendor cannot provide a replacement, and I need to call Asus. Asus said it's the "place of purchases" responsibility.
So my question is, am I just completely screwed in this matter? I mean, I understand woot's low-service, low-price business model, but at the very least I should receive all the products I paid for.
What's the point of a good deal if I have to pay $60 to get a charger that should have come with the product.

tjpham88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tjpham88

(2 Missing GoSac bags (1 Carry All Red, 1 Tote Green)
Can anyone up here help me? I order 4 products on 9/2 (2 Kinzu mouse 1 red and 1 yellow) and 2 GoSac bags (1 Carry All Red, 1 Tote Green). On 9/6 I received 2 products (2 mouse) and DID NOT received the other 2 products in the same box. The UPS guy only gave me 1 small box and I have a bad feeling how can they put 4 proudcts into a small box. I opened it and there are only 2 mouse in there. I emailed Customer Service and told them the situation and explain in detail that I am still missing 2 products. CS keep email me back and give me the same Tracking number but there are only 2 products inside the freaking box NOT 4. It seems like CS NOT EVEN BOTHER TO READ my email explanation at all. After 6 emails and 6 different CS I still DID NOT get a straight answer to my missing products. I got at least over 4 cases number but they still DID NOT solve my problem. This is my final resolution to post on here before I call my credit card to dispute the charge. Stupid of me I order something else on Woot Thursday, September 05, 2013 and they are all here today 9/13/13 (Thank God). Anyone up here have any suggestion? Thanks for your time!

[MOD EDIT] I edited out your personal info. Additionally I sent this over to CS for you.

manhandsha

quality posts: 31 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

tjpham88 wrote:(2 Missing GoSac bags (1 Carry All Red, 1 Tote Green)
Can anyone up here help me? I order 4 products on 9/2 (2 Kinzu mouse 1 red and 1 yellow) and 2 GoSac bags (1 Carry All Red, 1 Tote Green). On 9/6 I received 2 products (2 mouse) and DID NOT received the other 2 products in the same box. The UPS guy only gave me 1 small box and I have a bad feeling how can they put 4 proudcts into a small box. I opened it and there are only 2 mouse in there. I emailed Customer Service and told them the situation and explain in detail that I am still missing 2 products. CS keep email me back and give me the same Tracking number but there are only 2 products inside the freaking box NOT 4. It seems like CS NOT EVEN BOTHER TO READ my email explanation at all. After 6 emails and 6 different CS I still DID NOT get a straight answer to my missing products. I got at least over 4 cases number but they still DID NOT solve my problem. This is my final resolution to post on here before I call my credit card to dispute the charge. Stupid of me I order something else on Woot Thursday, September 05, 2013 and they are all here today 9/13/13 (Thank God). Anyone up here have any suggestion? Thanks for your time!

[MOD EDIT] I edited out your personal info. Additionally I sent this over to CS for you.

CS replied to me and said they're waiting on the shipper for more info. I'm sorry for the long wait.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

manhandsha

quality posts: 31 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

sketch404 wrote:So I've been dealing with support for a little over a week now, trying to resolve a missing chargerissue with a laptop iI purchased. Just received an email stating that the vendor cannot provide a replacement, and I need to call Asus. Asus said it's the "place of purchases" responsibility.
So my question is, am I just completely screwed in this matter? I mean, I understand woot's low-service, low-price business model, but at the very least I should receive all the products I paid for.
What's the point of a good deal if I have to pay $60 to get a charger that should have come with the product.

We're working with the shipper on this. I'll post back when I hear more.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

wwoosley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wwoosley

Don't buy from a company that cares so little about its customer's needs that it won't actually speak to its customers. I will do everything I can to keep other people from making the same mistake I made when I bought from woot.com. Customers should demand high quality service from their vendors not cowl down to the demands of a flawed business model. In my case, they simply did not do what they said they would do.

wwoosley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wwoosley
sketch404 wrote:So I've been dealing with support for a little over a week now, trying to resolve a missing chargerissue with a laptop iI purchased. Just received an email stating that the vendor cannot provide a replacement, and I need to call Asus. Asus said it's the "place of purchases" responsibility.

I do not like this company and its lack of responsive to its customer's needs. I've never seen one more unconcerned about delivering what it sells. And this is a company own by Amazon. Amazon needs to fix this annoying little company before it sullies Amazon's great name.

Goldwing01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Goldwing01

I placed an order on 7/8/13, order number removed

The only items that were delivered were the Viewsonic tablet, the Vizio tablet, and the Worx trimmer/edger blower combo.

ALL the other items were never delivered.

I would like a refund for those items.

I don't know how many times I've submitted a support request.. All of them have been ignored.

- dlb

shelaghczuprenski

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shelaghczuprenski

no, no no, no...never again....got not at all what I ordered and no way to return...bait and switch....so disappointed woot...think you are cute but you are not!!!!!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

@GoldWing: I've pinged CS for you. Be sure to check your spam/junk folders for replies if you haven't already.

@shelaghczuprenski: Pls email support@woot.com. Include your username and order number for faster service.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

tjpham88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tjpham88
manhandsha wrote:CS replied to me and said they're waiting on the shipper for more info. I'm sorry for the long wait.

I just got the Green Tote today and am still missing a GoSac Carry All Red color. Please let me know when am I going to get that one.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

tjpham88 wrote:I just got the Green Tote today and am still missing a GoSac Carry All Red color. Please let me know when am I going to get that one.

We're just moderators for the forums.
If you're wondering why a part of your order is missing, please email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com or use the Support Tab at the top of the page.

They'll be able to answer any questions or concerns you may have about your order.

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3119 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

I just wanted to point out an interaction i have had over the last few weeks with customer support. Nearly four weeks ago I ordered an awesome shower head. I waited about 1.5 weeks and asked if it had shipped. The response I got back was "be patient." That response actually is fine because I do tend to be a little impatient. This past Monday I e-mailed again and was told that the item was no longer available and I would be getting a refund. Now, I really did want the shower head but what irritated me from a customer's point of view is that I was never notified that I would never receive it; it was only after I asked about it. I e-mailed back asking why was I never notified and got the response back. "Please keep checking the site and subscribe to the Daily Digest email -- we tend to sell similar items regularly." I understand the need of canned responses but the canned response should at least have something to do with the question. I know I complain a lot about CS but I feel that this feedback is important, I know when I am training my staff, customer feedback is crucial. I have complained about canned responses in the past and I apologize for doing it again but it seems if they are going to be used they need to be used correctly. I understand that at this point I will not be receiving the shower head no matter how much I complain, I am sure I will find something else around here to waste my money on, it is a Woot-off after all.

mdrcoast

quality posts: 11 Private Messages mdrcoast

Had a defective product, emailed CS and got a response within 12 hours with an RMA Label (Shipping prepaid) within 5 days the refund was applied to my CC. I have nothing but Kudo's for Woot Customer service.

coreopsis79

quality posts: 1 Private Messages coreopsis79

I tried contacting support for missing items from my order. Under my account, it said that all items were shipped, but two of them were missing. I emailed support several times, but haven't heard a response. The first email was sent on 9/17/13, and it did generate a case number. That was the only email I ever received. Several emails afterward were ignored. Yes, I have checked my spam folder daily. If you are unable to send the missing items, can I at least get a refund for them? Order# 45801021, case# CAS-410680-M7F6N7. Thank you.

ThunderThighs

Staff

coreopsis79 wrote:I tried contacting support for missing items from my order. Under my account, it said that all items were shipped, but two of them were missing. I emailed support several times, but haven't heard a response. The first email was sent on 9/17/13, and it did generate a case number. That was the only email I ever received. Several emails afterward were ignored. Yes, I have checked my spam folder daily. If you are unable to send the missing items, can I at least get a refund for them? Order# 45801021, case# CAS-410680-M7F6N7. Thank you.

Sorry for the problems. I'll ping CS from here to see if that helps.

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

coreopsis79

quality posts: 1 Private Messages coreopsis79
ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry for the problems. I'll ping CS from here to see if that helps.

Thank you. I never had problem with all my previous orders, so I was surprised when I didn't receive everything. CS has always been responsive except for this time. Hopefully they will respond soon, so I don't have to call my credit card company.

nategodd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nategodd

Hey there,

I opened case # CAS-435532-T5M3F3 but haven't heard back yet. I understand that it may take some time, but I paid a lot of money for my order ([MOD: Order Number Removed] ) and it was supposed to arrive yesterday but it didn't come. Well, there were 2 items in my order, and only one item came. According to my order number, both items in my order should have arrived with the same tracking number (it isn't split across multiple tracking numbers).

Please help!

Thanks,
Nathan

ThunderThighs

Staff

nategodd wrote:Hey there,

I opened case # CAS-435532-T5M3F3 but haven't heard back yet. I understand that it may take some time, but I paid a lot of money for my order ([MOD: Order Number Removed] ) and it was supposed to arrive yesterday but it didn't come. Well, there were 2 items in my order, and only one item came. According to my order number, both items in my order should have arrived with the same tracking number (it isn't split across multiple tracking numbers).

Please help!

Thanks,
Nathan

I'll ping CS from this end as well. Be sure to check your spam folders for a response.

nategodd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nategodd
ThunderThighs wrote:I'll ping CS from this end as well. Be sure to check your spam folders for a response.

Thanks, got a response and new tracking number!

fhay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fhay

I need help. Have emailed woot a few tmes and for a while and I get no response. I hate woots customer service. I ordered a bunch of items but never received them. Woot is jipimg me. I received two deliveries but it didn't have most of the items I ordered. Who do I have to sleep with to get them to help.

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3119 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

I had e-mailed CS on Tuesday on two orders I had put in about 30 minutes earlier. I have yet to hear from CS but my order has shipped. I understand it was during a woot-off but should I send in a second request or just wait for them to respond to the first one. If I am to wait, how long do I wait?

dawncorbett

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dawncorbett

I think I'm done with Woot. Ordered 2 I-Phones, then realized I couldn't use them. Emailed Woot before they arrived, and I thought they were nice in that they let me return them. When they finally arrived (quite late), I immediately went to the Post Office to return them. Packed the phones up nicely, taped it very securely, wrote down both return numbers on the box, included a copy of the order, and handed it to the postal worker. Now Woot says it received one phone and not the other (pretty much impossible) and refuses to credit the other phone. So now I am out $220 while the phone sits either in a trash can somewhere because returns overlooked it while unpacking the box, or in a dishonest employee's pocket. So much for being nice. Next time, I'll stick with a more responsible company.

shihyuec

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shihyuec

Hello:
My case # is ACASE.

Please help me ping the CS so that I can get my problem solved asap please!!!

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 117 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

shihyuec wrote:Hello:
My case # is ACASE.

Please help me ping the CS so that I can get my problem solved asap please!!!

I am pinging them! But also removing your case number for privacy.

mrfobs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrfobs

Watt is going on with my shipment? I paid for 2 day shipping and its been around 6 and to ass onto that I've sent 3 service tickets to you fools with no response to any of them.

rohitkumar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rohitkumar

I need help. Bought a tablet on Nov 23rd, it said standard shipping 3-8 days, I have to leave out of country on Dec 6th and the tablet has yet not been shipped. Emailed CS and an automated reply came back with the ticket #CAS-495515-D0V2K9. I need to get the product by Dec 5th. Please do the needful.

Thanks
Rohit

ThunderThighs

Staff

mrfobs wrote:Watt is going on with my shipment? I paid for 2 day shipping and its been around 6 and to ass onto that I've sent 3 service tickets to you fools with no response to any of them.

CS is contacting you. Be sure to check spam folders.

ThunderThighs

Staff

rohitkumar wrote:I need help. Bought a tablet on Nov 23rd, it said standard shipping 3-8 days, I have to leave out of country on Dec 6th and the tablet has yet not been shipped. Emailed CS and an automated reply came back with the ticket #CAS-495515-D0V2K9. I need to get the product by Dec 5th. Please do the needful.

Thanks
Rohit

Dear Rohit,

Fear not for your tablet has shipped. You should have or be getting a shipping email soon. Be sure to check the evil spam folders.

I sent you the tracking in a private message as well. To view your private messages, click on the envelope to the right of the Everything But Woot tab.

Signed,
TT

rohitkumar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rohitkumar
ThunderThighs wrote:Dear Rohit,

Fear not for your tablet has shipped. You should have or be getting a shipping email soon. Be sure to check the evil spam folders.

I sent you the tracking in a private message as well. To view your private messages, click on the envelope to the right of the Everything But Woot tab.

Signed,
TT

Thanks bud . Surprising that the tracking info was not added to the order.

ThunderThighs

Staff

rohitkumar wrote:Thanks bud . Surprising that the tracking info was not added to the order.

We may have just received/uploaded it. It takes a while to update your Order Details and for the email to get spit out.

(And it's budette )

matrael

quality posts: 0 Private Messages matrael

I made an order on the 25th and realized I had the wrong shipping address. Used the "contact customer service" form and sent a message. No response. On the 29th, used the form again to send another message and yet again, I have no response. What options do I have? I'm about ready to reverse the charges on my card. A response in 24 hours? It's been almost a week. This is frustrating.

ThunderThighs

Staff

matrael wrote:I made an order on the 25th and realized I had the wrong shipping address. Used the "contact customer service" form and sent a message. No response. On the 29th, used the form again to send another message and yet again, I have no response. What options do I have? I'm about ready to reverse the charges on my card. A response in 24 hours? It's been almost a week. This is frustrating.

For security reasons, customer service is not allowed to change shipping addresses. In the future, you can cancel your order in the first 15 minutes and place the order again. There's a link to instructions on doing this in my signature.

tamlig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tamlig

I need some major help here.
I placed a very pricey order on Nov 27 13 and received confirmation email immediately after my purchase(Order Confirmation: #4690****). When I checked my account the next day the order was not showing up(Stuff you Bought), however the number of woots that was showing is correct. I sent a message to Support twice now, on Nov 28 (Case #CAS-496535-M7M3V9 - Email ID: CRM:0001820)and again on Nov 30(Case #CAS-499464-H0C8G4 - Email ID: CRM:0001754) but have not heard back from them at all. I checked my spam folder daily but no messages. The woot deal is over tomorrow Dec 3rd at 9 a.m.
Why isn't anyone responding??? I am extremely concerned that I will be charged for this item and not receive it? I am fairly new to woot and considering never ordering again.

[MOD EDIT: Edited Order Number, for privacy]

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

tamlig wrote:I need some major help here.
I placed a very pricey order on Nov 27 13 and received confirmation email immediately after my purchase(Order Confirmation: #46900819). When I checked my account the next day the order was not showing up(Stuff you Bought), however the number of woots that was showing is correct. I sent a message to Support twice now, on Nov 28 (Case #CAS-496535-M7M3V9 - Email ID: CRM:0001820)and again on Nov 30(Case #CAS-499464-H0C8G4 - Email ID: CRM:0001754) but have not heard back from them at all. I checked my spam folder daily but no messages. The woot deal is over tomorrow Dec 3rd at 9 a.m.
Why isn't anyone responding??? I am extremely concerned that I will be charged for this item and not receive it? I am fairly new to woot and considering never ordering again.

I'm very sorry to hear that you haven't heard back concerning your purchase.
According to Woot Member Services, emails regarding this issue were sent out last Friday to users who encountered problems ordering.

It doesn't sound as though you had heard back or received the email response I described.
I will forward your post along to Woot Member Services to see if I can't expedite a response or have them resend the email.

Thank you for your patience during this matter.

maverickgtr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maverickgtr

Hey all!

I sent in an email (two actually...) to support@woot.com but haven't heard anything back. I seem to have a similar issue to a few people on here. I ordered two items, received a shipment notice, and only received one item. Order was placed Nov. 20th and one of two items has been received. My account has been charged for both. I know I probably won't be getting the second item but getting my approx. $25 back would be nice if I can't have my thing. I used the same email account that's setup on my Woot account, and I've received emails from Woot (confirmations and other shipment notices) and I've been checking my spam account with no replies back about my missing item.

Thank you!

bsmith1

quality posts: 102 Private Messages bsmith1
maverickgtr wrote:Hey all!

I sent in an email (two actually...) to support@woot.com but haven't heard anything back. I seem to have a similar issue to a few people on here. I ordered two items, received a shipment notice, and only received one item. Order was placed Nov. 20th and one of two items has been received. My account has been charged for both. I know I probably won't be getting the second item but getting my approx. $25 back would be nice if I can't have my thing. I used the same email account that's setup on my Woot account, and I've received emails from Woot (confirmations and other shipment notices) and I've been checking my spam account with no replies back about my missing item.

Thank you!

99% of the time, you'll get the other item in a 2nd shipment. You see, woot items don't all come from the same warehouse, so they're probably shipping from different places.

ThunderThighs

Staff

maverickgtr wrote:Hey all!

Thank you!

As bsmith said, these items are shipping separately. CS is a bit behind with emails with the holiday, woot-off, weekend, etc. They're working so hard to get caught up.

maverickgtr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maverickgtr
bsmith1 wrote:99% of the time, you'll get the other item in a 2nd shipment. You see, woot items don't all come from the same warehouse, so they're probably shipping from different places. How long ago was the order placed?

Yea I know they use different warehouses, but usually the next day or two I've gotten another shipment notice/tracking number. Also looks like the first not missing item was shipped straight from the manufacturer (didn't know Woot did that? the packing slip is labeled by the manufacturer...) The missing one was ordered Nov. 20th, and the not missing part was shipped on the 22nd and received on the 26th. I've already ordered and received a whole other item which is why I'm worried. Plus it's an AT-AT. I'm just worried about that poor little AT-AT getting all lonely. :p

bsmith1

quality posts: 102 Private Messages bsmith1
maverickgtr wrote:Yea I know they use different warehouses, but usually the next day or two I've gotten another shipment notice/tracking number. Also looks like the first not missing item was shipped straight from the manufacturer (didn't know Woot did that? the packing slip is labeled by the manufacturer...) The missing one was ordered Nov. 20th, and the not missing part was shipped on the 22nd and received on the 26th. I've already ordered and received a whole other item which is why I'm worried. Plus it's an AT-AT. I'm just worried about that poor little AT-AT getting all lonely. :p

One thing you could try is to use your woot order # in the "track by reference" field on the FedEx site.
Paste your order # in the reference box, select United States, enter your zip (leave account blank) and click track. Sometimes this will find it before you get a tracking #. This is assuming it was shipped via FedEx or FedEx Smartpost, but worth a shot.