rascbradley


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rascbradley

I emailed customer service on Saturday with a simple problem & I still haven't heard from them. Is this normal? I am worried that it won't get fixed before it ships

nobamallama


quality posts: 0 Private Messages nobamallama

I'm amazed at the poor customer service of this company. I bought an LED TV from Woot; it arrived with a cracked frame. I shot off an email immediately. Their response said that they get back to most emails within 24 hours. 4 days later, I get a response. That response? Call Fedex and have it returned (it's not our issue) and we don't have any more of those TVs (S.O.L.). What's worse? No phone humber to call; no one to speak with. Nobody gives a damn. The LAST time I'll ever buy a damn thing from this joke of a company.

tchavous


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tchavous

I bought a HP desktop PC for my wife as a gift from Woot. She setup the new PC last week during thanksgiving. The DVD drive doesn't work. We can't install or use any of our programs on disc. But the same problem I emailed on Saturday still no response after getting an email saying 24 hours we will get back with you. I can't believe the bad or slow response to customers.

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 168 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

tchavous wrote:I bought a HP desktop PC for my wife as a gift from Woot. She setup the new PC last week during thanksgiving. The DVD drive doesn't work. We can't install or use any of our programs on disc. But the same problem I emailed on Saturday still no response after getting an email saying 24 hours we will get back with you. I can't believe the bad or slow response to customers.



I'm very sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your purchase and also contacting Woot Member Services.

We normally recommend that folks contact the manufacturer to see if they can't remedy the issue.
HP Contact Supprort Page should be very helping in trying to resolve the issue you're experiencing.

If your are still unable to find a resolve, please feel free to email again into Woot Member Services and they'll see if they can answer any questions or concerns you may have.

jazzerwazz


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jazzerwazz

Ordered a dyson canister on Nov 25. Received email with my order info. Since then nothing. Under stuff I bought nothing shows up there. Could have scored a great deal on black Friday or Cyber Monday. Woot chooses to keep me hanging. They suck.

mluong912


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mluong912

I too have emailing every day. Three times now. My defective Akai Karaoke player is sitting sadly in a shipping box, waiting for an RMA. My daughter (adorable tiny singing sensation) will be very disappointed if Christmas comes and karaoke doesn't light up the house...
PLEASE Woot, please.

woothef


quality posts: 0 Private Messages woothef

Can someone help with my case: CAS-503046-S9C5G6 ? I ordered 2 Serta EZ Bed Queen with Never Flat Pump on 11/21/2013, but received only 1 on 11/29/2013. I have contacted support twice on 12/3/2013 and 12/4/2013 with no response. [Yes, I checked and nothing in the SPAM folder].

I need to have an expected delivery date for the other missing one ASAP. Please help.

Thanks.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jazzerwazz wrote:Ordered a dyson canister on Nov 25. Received email with my order info. Since then nothing. Under stuff I bought nothing shows up there. Could have scored a great deal on black Friday or Cyber Monday. Woot chooses to keep me hanging. They suck.


If you don't see it under Stuff You Bought, then the purchase didn't go through. This could be because of payment denials or it didn't pass our security check.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dtsleeper


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dtsleeper

I bought a set of pillows on 11/6, and credit card was charged the same day, but no shipment yet. Multiple messages to Woot have resulted in multiple case numbers, but only one vague response ("These are taking a little longer than usual to ship."). "Stuff you bought" page has shown "Shiping Now" and "Tracking: unavailable" for over a month. No response at all from Woot in over 2 weeks, not even a case number, despite sending daily messages. Good deals are meaningless if they don't ship and don't provide any customer service.

kstahman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kstahman

How do I get Woot to respond to my email? I have emailed customer service serveral times ot report that I did not receiev a package and have yet to receive a response. I appreciate Woot's sense of humor, but I am getting frustrated.

guzzizzit


quality posts: 0 Private Messages guzzizzit

I recieved a package from Woot yesterday that contained the wrong product. I contacted their customer support but have not heard back yet. Anything I can do to speed up the process? Especially since it was NOT my error? The packing slip in the box I recieved matches the product I ordered but the item in the box is wrong!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

mluong912 wrote:I too have emailing every day. Three times now. My defective Akai Karaoke player is sitting sadly in a shipping box, waiting for an RMA. My daughter (adorable tiny singing sensation) will be very disappointed if Christmas comes and karaoke doesn't light up the house...
PLEASE Woot, please.


Checked with CS. They replied yesterday and are waiting on a response on what you want - refund or replacement.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

kstahman wrote:How do I get Woot to respond to my email? I have emailed customer service serveral times ot report that I did not receiev a package and have yet to receive a response. I appreciate Woot's sense of humor, but I am getting frustrated.


I see an email from 12/3 and 12/4 but they don't have enough information. Could you please email again with the order number and exactly what is missing?

Thank you!



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

guzzizzit wrote:I recieved a package from Woot yesterday that contained the wrong product. I contacted their customer support but have not heard back yet. Anything I can do to speed up the process? Especially since it was NOT my error? The packing slip in the box I recieved matches the product I ordered but the item in the box is wrong!


I see your email from yesterday. CS will answer you as soon as they can get to it. We're a little overwhelmed with emails and are working hard to catch up.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dtsleeper wrote:I bought a set of pillows on 11/6, and credit card was charged the same day, but no shipment yet. Multiple messages to Woot have resulted in multiple case numbers, but only one vague response ("These are taking a little longer than usual to ship."). "Stuff you bought" page has shown "Shiping Now" and "Tracking: unavailable" for over a month. No response at all from Woot in over 2 weeks, not even a case number, despite sending daily messages. Good deals are meaningless if they don't ship and don't provide any customer service.


Contacted the vendor. Since you gave a PO box and we had to contact you for a physical address, it kinda threw your order out of the stream. They're gonna ship it tomorrow. Apologies for the delay.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

addison10


quality posts: 0 Private Messages addison10

Help! Does anyone know how to contact Woot by phone? I ordered a queen mattress for my little girl. A full mattress came in the box and we did not realize this until it was out of the box and inflated to large size! Now we can't get back in the box to return it - we would keep the mattress and just accept a Woot credit or refund (we will need to purchase a Full size raised bed frame and new bedding/mattress covers etc.). We would be willing to negotiate but no one will contact me (received the mattress on Monday still no contact and its Thursday night!!). Do I handle this through the better business bureau instead? Please advise. Currently my 4th grader is sleeping on the floor as we gave her queen mattress away already to charity.

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 168 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

addison10 wrote:Help! Does anyone know how to contact Woot by phone? I ordered a queen mattress for my little girl. A full mattress came in the box and we did not realize this until it was out of the box and inflated to large size! Now we can't get back in the box to return it - we would keep the mattress and just accept a Woot credit or refund (we will need to purchase a Full size raised bed frame and new bedding/mattress covers etc.). We would be willing to negotiate but no one will contact me (received the mattress on Monday still no contact and its Thursday night!!). Do I handle this through the better business bureau instead? Please advise. Currently my 4th grader is sleeping on the floor as we gave her queen mattress away already to charity.



Sorry to hear you received the wrong model/size.

Woot CS doesn't have a phone contact, but I will forward your post along to CS and see if I can't expedite a response.

Thank you for your ongoing patience while we try and resolve the issue.

thiagus


quality posts: 0 Private Messages thiagus

I ordered "Sony 18.2MP 20x Opt Zoom Digital Camera" and "12" Metal Wall Plaques - Set of 4" on Nov 29th. On the account page it shows as it is shipped as single package. But i received only the metal wall plates but not the camera. Sent a request to Customer care (Case no: CAS-507113-J9G7D6) but apart from the automated reply no responses. What to do?

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 168 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

thiagus wrote:I ordered "Sony 18.2MP 20x Opt Zoom Digital Camera" and "12" Metal Wall Plaques - Set of 4" on Nov 29th. On the account page it shows as it is shipped as single package. But i received only the metal wall plates but not the camera. Sent a request to Customer care (Case no: CAS-507113-J9G7D6) but apart from the automated reply no responses. What to do?



Sorry to hear that you only received part of your order and haven't heard a response back yet.

I've forwarded your post along to CS and will try and expedite a response.

Thank you as well for your ongoing patience while CS remedies this issue.

woothef


quality posts: 0 Private Messages woothef

Can anyone help with my case: CAS-503046-S9C5G6 ? I ordered 2 Serta EZ Bed Queen with Never Flat Pump on 11/21/2013, but received only 1 on 11/29/2013. I have contacted support twice on 12/3/2013 and 12/4/2013 with no response.

I need to have an expected delivery date for the missing one ASAP. Please help. Thanks.

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 168 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

woothef wrote:Can anyone help with my case: CAS-503046-S9C5G6 ? I ordered 2 Serta EZ Bed Queen with Never Flat Pump on 11/21/2013, but received only 1 on 11/29/2013. I have contacted support twice on 12/3/2013 and 12/4/2013 with no response.

I need to have an expected delivery date for the missing one ASAP. Please help. Thanks.



Sorry to hear that you were shorted on your order.

I've also pinged the staff concerning this issue and will hopefully have a expedited response for you.

Thanks for your patience while CS figures out what's going on.

deedee62


quality posts: 0 Private Messages deedee62

Well, I just tried emailing support@woot.com. Twice. Delivery failed. Twice. This is after the three messages I sent through the support link three weeks ago. I never got a response on those. (And yes, I did check my spam filter.) Then I tried posting. I did get a nice reply saying that I'd hear back shortly. But that was the last contact I had. That was two weeks ago.

Now I’m trying again because hope springs eternal.

I ordered three Anne Klein coats. I only received two. The third coat (style Nancy) was not in the box, even though it shows as shipped.
I ordered this coat as a present and would really like to get some resolution on this – either the coat, or a refund on this so I can purchase a replacement before Christmas. What's next? Should I try tweeting?

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 168 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

deedee62 wrote:Well, I just tried emailing support@woot.com. Twice. Delivery failed. Twice. This is after the three messages I sent through the support link three weeks ago. I never got a response on those. (And yes, I did check my spam filter.) Then I tried posting. I did get a nice reply saying that I'd hear back shortly. But that was the last contact I had. That was two weeks ago.

Now I’m trying again because hope springs eternal.

I ordered three Anne Klein coats. I only received two. The third coat (style Nancy) was not in the box, even though it shows as shipped.
I ordered this coat as a present and would really like to get some resolution on this – either the coat, or a refund on this so I can purchase a replacement before Christmas. What's next? Should I try tweeting?



I've pinged Woot Member Services, and it doesn't appear that any emails to support@woot.com under your email account have been received.

I would advise trying to email in another another email provider or reattempting to email in.

Markaaron


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Markaaron

Two order went through today when I only needed one. I need to cancel the first one, I did not have my cart correct and your customer support is down.

agingdragqueen


quality posts: 129 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

Markaaron wrote:Two order went through today when I only needed one. I need to cancel the first one, I did not have my cart correct and your customer support is down.



Thanks so much for letting us know, thanks (thanks?) to the same errors we've been having the order wasn't sent off to the vendor yet and we were able to cancel the first order (your second order had an additional item on it- you can contact support@woot.com if you decide you need to send that back).

I was told that there was no charge finalized on the order, so you will see the auth charge drop off your account within the next few days.


guzzizzit


quality posts: 0 Private Messages guzzizzit
ThunderThighs wrote:I see your email from yesterday. CS will answer you as soon as they can get to it. We're a little overwhelmed with emails and are working hard to catch up.



Still no word from customer service!!!!

xbigfoot16


quality posts: 0 Private Messages xbigfoot16

I tried emailing support@woot.com and they never respond. Have sent 7 emails. PLEASE HELP!!!! I have 2 different orders and problems with both.

dtsleeper


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dtsleeper
ThunderThighs wrote:Contacted the vendor. Since you gave a PO box and we had to contact you for a physical address, it kinda threw your order out of the stream. They're gonna ship it tomorrow. Apologies for the delay.



Can you give me a tracking number?

froggiegal


quality posts: 0 Private Messages froggiegal

Received a broken record player and immediately sent an email to the support page. One case number (CAS-505581-L3B9G5) and four days later I've heard nothing. Help!

manhandsha


quality posts: 35 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

froggiegal wrote:Received a broken record player and immediately sent an email to the support page. One case number (CAS-505581-L3B9G5) and four days later I've heard nothing. Help!



Sorry you haven't heard back. Our CS guys are pretty swamped right now. Can you PM me with your order number?

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

guzzizzit


quality posts: 0 Private Messages guzzizzit

After 3 days I finally recieved a response, but the e-mail adress they gave me to respond to was the same support@woot.com address. Am I to assume that it's going to take 3 more days before THAT email is read?

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

guzzizzit wrote:After 3 days I finally recieved a response, but the e-mail adress they gave me to respond to was the same support@woot.com address. Am I to assume that it's going to take 3 more days before THAT email is read?


An answer has been sent. Please check your spam/junk folders.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

cgfiii


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cgfiii

Hello,

I've logged several tickets about a broken tablet I received. Someone reached out to me via email and asked me if I would like to return it and I told them yes. I have heard no response since (after several more emails/tickets). Please help!

-Chris

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 168 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

cgfiii wrote:Hello,

I've logged several tickets about a broken tablet I received. Someone reached out to me via email and asked me if I would like to return it and I told them yes. I have heard no response since (after several more emails/tickets). Please help!

-Chris



That's a lot of emails! hahah
No but seriously...

Please check your email inbox associated with your Woot account, a response has been sent to you by Woot Member Services.

We also recommend that you check the spam folder of your email provider, as sometimes their responses get filtered there.

Thank you for your ongoing patience while they resolved the issue.

icantwhat


quality posts: 0 Private Messages icantwhat

I purchased A Galaxy note on Oct 14, the tablet stopped turning on and I emailed Woot on 12/2. I have recieved no customer support and no response to 3 different e mails. Case #'s CAS-487112-S0X3DO CAS-487107-L3N4C3 CAS-501037-D4G2W1 Just tell me how to return this, White Tundra Frost??

froggiegal


quality posts: 0 Private Messages froggiegal
manhandsha wrote:Sorry you haven't heard back. Our CS guys are pretty swamped right now. Can you PM me with your order number?



Still no word... I know you guys are swamped but it's starting to get a little crazy how it's been a week and I've heard nothing. I just want to return the product and get a refund since I see on the webpage the product is sold out.

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 168 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

froggiegal wrote:Still no word... I know you guys are swamped but it's starting to get a little crazy how it's been a week and I've heard nothing. I just want to return the product and get a refund since I see on the webpage the product is sold out.



Please check your email inbox associated with your Woot account, a response has been sent to you by Woot Member Services.

We also recommend that you check the spam folder of your email provider, as sometimes their responses get filtered there.

Thank you for your ongoing patience while they resolved the issue.

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 168 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

icantwhat wrote:I purchased A Galaxy note on Oct 14, the tablet stopped turning on and I emailed Woot on 12/2. I have recieved no customer support and no response to 3 different e mails. Case #'s CAS-487112-S0X3DO CAS-487107-L3N4C3 CAS-501037-D4G2W1 Just tell me how to return this, White Tundra Frost??



Woot Member Services couldn't find an email inquiry from the email account associated with your Woot account.

Please check your PM's as WMS response has been forwarded to you.

(You can check your PM's by clicking the envelope in the top right corner of the forums)

readiness


quality posts: 0 Private Messages readiness
ROGETRAY wrote:Woot Member Services couldn't find an email inquiry from the email account associated with your Woot account.

Please check your PM's as WMS response has been forwarded to you.

(You can check your PM's by clicking the envelope in the top right corner of the forums)



I logged a fair number of support requests regarding the woot christmas cards (which at this point will show up in mid january). I got an answer on the forums but I don't have a tracking number or any actual email from woot stating I'm not just going to be my cards as my order "shipped" over a week ago and arrive (one piece did).

The customer service has been 1998 Earthlink quality lately. It sucks and it make me not want to buy from woot.

froggiegal


quality posts: 0 Private Messages froggiegal
ROGETRAY wrote:Please check your email inbox associated with your Woot account, a response has been sent to you by Woot Member Services.

We also recommend that you check the spam folder of your email provider, as sometimes their responses get filtered there.

Thank you for your ongoing patience while they resolved the issue.



Issue resolved!! Thanks woot!!