thumperchick

quality posts: 239 Private Messages thumperchick
teddy1004 wrote:Hi i ordered a razor deathstalker keyboard about 2 days ago with one day shipping and the status just says that your packaging my item. At this point i just want to cancel the item because i feel like i payed the faster shipping only too end up waiting the same time itll probably get here with standard shipping. I emailed you guys with just a simple request about the status of my purchase and i got nothing. You guys should really get a support number because it would make alot of people more happy knowing that they can call and get the answers faster instead of missing emails that get lost in spam.

When you order something from a side sale, they generally do not start shipping those items until the sale ends. I'm thinking you ordered from the Razer Gaming Accessories sale? If so, the expected end/shipping date for that sale is scheduled for 12/16/13, as stated on the main sale page. This means that your product *should* go out on the 16th, and get to you the following business day.(If you ordered from another sale, please let me know which one.)

I hope this alleviated any confusion or concerns.

vcalzone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vcalzone
thumperchick wrote:Woot is not intentionally ignoring you. Woot! Customer Support is currently experiencing delays in response times to customer emails. Right now they are several days out in most cases. (Holiday shopping, the ice storm that caused massive shipping delays and production delays, and more.)

That same storm caused delays on anything coming out of shirt.woot - which may explain a change in ship date for that sale.

Support will get back to you, in the order your email was received. I hope you get your concern worked out.

That's still bad service. When they send me an email back that says "we will reply within 24 hours", I expect that I will receive a reply within 24 hours. I am completely justified in feeling annoyed, if their system doesn't allow for an automated or form response telling me that they won't get back to me soon or that shipping has been delayed, that's a sign of an unreliable company, which I didn't consider Woot to be. Any answer at all would have made this less irritating, even if I still would have asked for my $5 back.

thumperchick

vcalzone wrote:That's still bad service. When they send me an email back that says "we will reply within 24 hours", I expect that I will receive a reply within 24 hours. I am completely justified in feeling annoyed, if their system doesn't allow for an automated or form response telling me that they won't get back to me soon or that shipping has been delayed, that's a sign of an unreliable company, which I didn't consider Woot to be. Any answer at all would have made this less irritating, even if I still would have asked for my $5 back.

I agree. You should get your shipping costs back and the auto-response email should tell you a real estimate of when you will be contacted. I just wanted to let you know what was going on.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

teddy1004 wrote:Hi i ordered a razor deathstalker keyboard about 2 days ago with one day shipping and the status just says that your packaging my item. At this point i just want to cancel the item because i feel like i payed the faster shipping only too end up waiting the same time itll probably get here with standard shipping. I emailed you guys with just a simple request about the status of my purchase and i got nothing. You guys should really get a support number because it would make alot of people more happy knowing that they can call and get the answers faster instead of missing emails that get lost in spam.

Depending on the time of day you order, shipping will either be the day you order or the next day. The shipping estimates on the order details page will give the estimated date.

In this case, you ordered in the afternoon so it had to ship the next day. The order shipped yesterday and is due to you today.

Hope that helps.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

leigha2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leigha2

Hello, I ordered something 12/4 that shipped the next day. However, the tracking number still says the UPS shipping label has been created and will be updated when the package has been received. Is it lost? It was meant to be a Christmas present, so I just want to know in time to come up with something else. (Customer service case number: CAS-524281-D8K5T8.) Thanks!

lichme

quality posts: 2856 Private Messages lichme
leigha2 wrote:Hello, I ordered something 12/4 that shipped the next day. However, the tracking number still says the UPS shipping label has been created and will be updated when the package has been received. Is it lost? It was meant to be a Christmas present, so I just want to know in time to come up with something else. (Customer service case number: CAS-524281-D8K5T8.) Thanks!

Most likely tracking just hasn't been updated. I've had packages where tracking didn't update at all, even after being delivered. This is not that uncommon. I would wait until Monday before I started to be too concerned with it. It is possible your package never actually left, but I'd allow for a few more days just in case.

ThunderThighs

Staff

vcalzone wrote:I am really annoyed right now. I paid an extra $5 for one-day shipping of the shirt I ordered specifically so that I could get it by Friday. It was part of a sale that said it wouldn't send until the 11th. Whatever, that was still fine. Now the sale says it isn't done until the 16th. That's weird, but whatever, since I got a shipping notification. But the tracking number that says Fedex still hasn't received the item after 48 hours. White Tundra Frost, Woot?

And all of this would be somewhat tolerable except that I have contacted support TWICE and gotten no response either time. I have to say, this is absolutely appalling service and makes me question that I recommend Woot shirts to pretty much everyone. I get that the lack of service is part of the charm, but when I have a legitimate grievance, I expect to be at least acknowledged.

And just to preempt the initial questions, yes I've checked my spam folders multiple times. They've just flat out ignored me.

Hi there. I'm trying to understand the problem. I think you bought from this sale.

There were no date changes to that sale. It was always set to end on 12/16 and shirts would start shipping on 12/18. They updated the wording to make it clear to those that choose Free Shipping (Smart Post) that you needed to choose next day to get it in time for Christmas. But no dates were changed.

Am I missing something?

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

Staff

leigha2 wrote:Hello, I ordered something 12/4 that shipped the next day. However, the tracking number still says the UPS shipping label has been created and will be updated when the package has been received. Is it lost? It was meant to be a Christmas present, so I just want to know in time to come up with something else. (Customer service case number: CAS-524281-D8K5T8.) Thanks!

Yeah, I see what you mean. I'll see what I can find out.

FORUM MODERATOR

leigha2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leigha2
ThunderThighs wrote:Yeah, I see what you mean. I'll see what I can find out.

Thanks so much!

benstutsky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages benstutsky

Can I get some customer service help?? It's been 48 hours since I submitted my first ticket about this. Why has no one gotten back to me????????

I ordered this:
Gorilla Gadgets CHR-150-BLK Uhuru! 16,800 mAh External Portable Battery Pack Charger with LED Screen - Black

But I received this:
Gorilla Gadgets CHR-140-BLK Uhuru! 11,200 mAh External Portable Battery Pack Charger - Black

I would like to get the product I ordered and return the one I did not order!

I've submitted SO MANY SUPPORT TICKETS but no one has gotten back to me. Can someone here help me PLEASE???

vcalzone

ThunderThighs wrote:Hi there. I'm trying to understand the problem. I think you bought from this sale.

There were no date changes to that sale. It was always set to end on 12/16 and shirts would start shipping on 12/18. They updated the wording to make it clear to those that choose Free Shipping (Smart Post) that you needed to choose next day to get it in time for Christmas. But no dates were changed.

Am I missing something?

Yup! It wasn't that sale, it was the Christmas sale. And it's still sitting on Fedex's site saying only "Shipment information sent to FedEx". Anticipated ship date :
Tues 12/10/2013

Thank you for helping me. I need that $5 back.

thumperchick

benstutsky wrote:Can I get some customer service help?? It's been 48 hours since I submitted my first ticket about this. Why has no one gotten back to me????????

I ordered this:
Gorilla Gadgets CHR-150-BLK Uhuru! 16,800 mAh External Portable Battery Pack Charger with LED Screen - Black

But I received this:
Gorilla Gadgets CHR-140-BLK Uhuru! 11,200 mAh External Portable Battery Pack Charger - Black

I would like to get the product I ordered and return the one I did not order!

I've submitted SO MANY SUPPORT TICKETS but no one has gotten back to me. Can someone here help me PLEASE???

Hi Benstutsky,
I can tell you that customer support is backlogged several days. Due to the holidays, customer concerns about shipping delays from the ice storm, etc. We're all in a long queue, which is why you haven't heard back. They are answering emails int he order received, I'm sorry about the delay.

It is probable that woot sent you the wrong item by mistake, and will issue an RMA to have you return it for a refund. Unfortunately, they most likely will not be able to exchange it, as woot doesn't warehouse the items themselves. They will issue a refund once they receive the item mistakenly sent to you.

Sorry for the frustration and I hope they resolve your issue soon.

ThunderThighs

Staff

vcalzone wrote:Yup! It wasn't that sale, it was the Christmas sale. And it's still sitting on Fedex's site saying only "Shipment information sent to FedEx". Anticipated ship date :
Tues 12/10/2013

PM me the order number, please. To PM me, click on the envelope next to my name in this post.

To view your private messages, click on the envelope to the right of the Everything But Woot tab.

FORUM MODERATOR

thumperchick

vcalzone wrote:Yup! It wasn't that sale, it was the Christmas sale. And it's still sitting on Fedex's site saying only "Shipment information sent to FedEx". Anticipated ship date :
Tues 12/10/2013

Was it Holiday Sweaters and Freakers OR Holiday Gift Guide 2013?

(Duplicate as TT already asked for PM)

vcalzone

ThunderThighs wrote:PM me the order number, please. To PM me, click on the envelope next to my name in this post.

To view your private messages, click on the envelope to the right of the Everything But Woot tab.

Whoa, okay. Looked back at the "Stuff You've Bought" and there are now 2 order #s, one of which now says delivered. Still a bit chuffed at the total lack of response, but I guess you guys did deliver, so I apologize for getting so upset! (it's been a very angry day all around) (and also I've checked that link about 5 times in the last few days and never saw this before)

Next time I know to ignore the support email and go to the forums first. :-)

ThunderThighs

Staff

vcalzone wrote:Whoa, okay. Looked back at the "Stuff You've Bought" and there are now 2 order #s, one of which now says delivered. Still a bit chuffed at the total lack of response, but I guess you guys did deliver, so I apologize for getting so upset! (it's been a very angry day all around) (and also I've checked that link about 5 times in the last few days and never saw this before)

Next time I know to ignore the support email and go to the forums first. :-)

I can't see into STUFF YOU BOUGHT but we're cool now? Friends again? I can tell CS to close your tickets?

FORUM MODERATOR

vcalzone

ThunderThighs wrote:I can't see into STUFF YOU BOUGHT but we're cool now? Friends again? I can tell CS to close your tickets?

Yup, all set. And like I said, next time I'll post here and hopefully avoid the hulk rage.

ThunderThighs

Staff

vcalzone wrote:Yup, all set. And like I said, next time I'll post here and hopefully avoid the hulk rage.

FORUM MODERATOR

karenlynn6407

quality posts: 0 Private Messages karenlynn6407

I recommend woot to lots of people, telling them how great it is. But I thin I will have to stop.

Ordered 3 sets of Christmas cards, have not received them, but tracking says they have been delivered. For the last 2 week, I have sent several messages to woot support without response, not even an automated email. I also sent a message about a defective onion chopper from the same order, and have heard nothing about it either. Order # 4673xxxx. I am going to send another series of email, because I really want those Christmas cards. I know I can't send them out this year, but I could try for next year

ThunderThighs

Staff

karenlynn6407 wrote:I recommend woot to lots of people, telling them how great it is. But I thin I will have to stop.

Ordered 3 sets of Christmas cards, have not received them, but tracking says they have been delivered. For the last 2 week, I have sent several messages to woot support without response, not even an automated email. I also sent a message about a defective onion chopper from the same order, and have heard nothing about it either. Order # 4673xxxx. I am going to send another series of email, because I really want those Christmas cards. I know I can't send them out this year, but I could try for next year

Karen, I'm not seeing any emails from the email on your Woot account.

CS is behind and trying to catch up. I'll see what I can find out.

FORUM MODERATOR

lichme

karenlynn6407 wrote:I recommend woot to lots of people, telling them how great it is. But I thin I will have to stop.

It is possible that the tracking for your cards that is marked as shipped was for the onion chopper only, and the tracking for your cards will come separately. There is a known delay in the shipping of the Holiday cards, as reported in This thread. Woot support is extremely backed up unfortunately. They aren't trying to ignore you, they are just swamped.

Generally if you don't get an automated response, it means that the support request may not have been received, so I would try to email them directly at support@woot.com.

Good luck, hope you get your cards soon.

danielisawinner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danielisawinner

Woot CS Rep. here, taking a break from his big ol' pile of emails to check in!

Unfortunately, like TT said, we're not able to find any emails about that order from the email address listed on your Woot account.

You should be getting an email shortly from support@woot.com. Please be sure to check that email address currently listed on your Woot account.

karenlynn6407

I have sent two new emails to Support, about the issues separately. At this time, I have not received any automated messages. I have however received a message stated that they were sorry I have not received the cards. New sets will be sent after I verify my address. Which I have done. So now I am hoping for info on the chopper.

Thanks for the concern.

pepsicop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pepsicop

I too am very frustrated with the customer service. My first email was on Dec. 10 in reference to a DOA item, now I have sent another today due to no real reply from the first. Maybe if you would answer and respond to the first email you wouldn't have so many backlogged in the system. Here are my case # CAS-517707-K9T7M6 and #CAS-529628-Y9L9K8. I just want to return an item that took forever to get to me anyway and then it was DOA.

fcoffill

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fcoffill

I really wish I had checked the forum before ordering anything.

I placed and payed for an order yesterday, but according to WOOT I have not purchased anything. (I even got a snarky message about my creditcard being refused) which was not true. The charge is on my card. (not pending but complete) Attempts to reach customer service have been met by "BOTS"

I am not sure what the problem is here. But if it is not addressed soon I do plan to escalate.

thumperchick

fcoffill wrote:I placed and payed for an order yesterday, but according to WOOT I have not purchased anything. (I even got a snarky message about my creditcard being refused) which was not true. The charge is on my card. (not pending but complete) Attempts to reach customer service have been met by "BOTS"

I am not sure what the problem is here. But if it is not addressed soon I do plan to escalate.

Hi,
There are sometimes auth charges that look like they've gone through, but fall off after a few days. Have you contacted your credit card company to be sure that the charge there is solid? I don't think Woot can check since there is no order # for that charge.
Also, if you do go the route of contacting your card company, ask them if they flagged the woot order as fraud by mistake, that happens more than you would think.

Hope you get your charge taken care of.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

pepsicop wrote:I too am very frustrated with the customer service. My first email was on Dec. 10 in reference to a DOA item, now I have sent another today due to no real reply from the first. Maybe if you would answer and respond to the first email you wouldn't have so many backlogged in the system. Here are my case # CAS-517707-K9T7M6 and #CAS-529628-Y9L9K8. I just want to return an item that took forever to get to me anyway and then it was DOA.

Please check your email inbox associated with your Woot account, a response has been sent to you by Woot Member Services.

We also recommend that you check the spam folder of your email provider, as sometimes their responses get filtered there.

Thank you for your ongoing patience while they attended to the issue.

karenlynn6407

karenlynn6407 wrote:I have sent two new emails to Support, about the issues separately. At this time, I have not received any automated messages. I have however received a message stated that they were sorry I have not received the cards. New sets will be sent after I verify my address. Which I have done. So now I am hoping for info on the chopper.

Thanks for the concern.

Well, after that initial small ray of hope, I have been thrust back into the dark pit of waiting for nothing.
I have received no further correspondence. Still nothing from the automated email service and no further messaged about my confirmed address. My address is correct in my account, I have has the same address for about 15 years.

I am going to try to send a message directly to support, not thorough the link on the site. Maybe the issue is with the link. If this does not work, I guess I will have to try to contest the charges with my credit card. I don't want to be a . . . jerk, but this is ridiculous. Guys could you please get your act together.

thumperchick

karenlynn6407 wrote:I am going to try to send a message directly to support, not thorough the link on the site. Maybe the issue is with the link.

Yes! There have been some issues with the support page! Email directly to support@woot.com

ROGETRAY

Staff

fcoffill wrote:I really wish I had checked the forum before ordering anything.

I placed and payed for an order yesterday, but according to WOOT I have not purchased anything. (I even got a snarky message about my creditcard being refused) which was not true. The charge is on my card. (not pending but complete) Attempts to reach customer service have been met by "BOTS"

Please check your email inbox associated with your Woot account, a response has been sent to you by Woot Member Services.

We also recommend that you check the spam folder of your email provider, as sometimes their responses get filtered there.

ROGETRAY

Staff

karenlynn6407 wrote:Well, after that initial small ray of hope, I have been thrust back into the dark pit of waiting for nothing.
I have received no further correspondence. Still nothing from the automated email service and no further messaged about my confirmed address. My address is correct in my account, I have has the same address for about 15 years.

I am going to try to send a message directly to support, not thorough the link on the site. Maybe the issue is with the link. If this does not work, I guess I will have to try to contest the charges with my credit card. I don't want to be a . . . jerk, but this is ridiculous. Guys could you please get your act together.

karenlynn6407,

Sorry to hear the issues you've been experiencing.

Please check the inbox of your email address that you have associated with Woot. You should have received information and instructions resolving the issue you're experiencing.

Thanks again for your ongoing patience during this matter.

pepsicop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pepsicop
pepsicop wrote:I too am very frustrated with the customer service. My first email was on Dec. 10 in reference to a DOA item, now I have sent another today due to no real reply from the first. Maybe if you would answer and respond to the first email you wouldn't have so many backlogged in the system. Here are my case # CAS-517707-K9T7M6 and #CAS-529628-Y9L9K8. I just want to return an item that took forever to get to me anyway and then it was DOA.

Well got the following response:
Thank you for taking the time to email us. We apologize for the delayed response.
We appreciate your concerns as well as your business.

We're sorry your item isn't working properly. However, this item is covered by a 1 Year Warranty through the manufacturer. Please contact them for information on repair/replacement options.

LifeSmart - http://www.lifesmartproducts.com/#contact

Please let us know if you have any issues resolving this with them directly. If they're unable to assist you, we can hopefully provide other options.

Sincerely,

John
Woot Member Services

And my response is as follows:
No, This item was reported to you within the 21 days as per your policy. This item needs to be returned to woot as defective. Please issue an authorization for return. This is unbelievable, poor response and now not wanting to follow your own policies after me notifying you of the problem in a timely manner.

What is going to be done? This is starting to be a nightmare, no more woot until this is taken care of.
Update: I then checked on the manufactures website and they say to contact who the product was purchased from.
"Q. What should I do if I receive my heater damaged after shipping?

A. Unless LifeSmart was the direct shipper, shipping damage should be addressed with the shipping company, retailer or place of purchase, prior to making a claim to Lifesmart, as the manufacturer. LifeSmart technical support is not authorized to give replacements or refunds. They also do not provide cosmetic parts that were damaged in shipping. The best way to handle this issue would be to contact the company you originally purchased the product from."

So where does this leave me???

Update: Today I received a return authorization and a shipping label. Thank you Woot, now I will await a refund.

lichme

pepsicop wrote:Well got the following response:
Thank you for taking the time to email us. We apologize for the delayed response.

We're sorry your item isn't working properly. However, this item is covered by a 1 Year Warranty through the manufacturer. Please contact them for information on repair/replacement options.

Please let us know if you have any issues resolving this with them directly. If they're unable to assist you, we can hopefully provide other options.

Sincerely,

John
Woot Member Services

No, This item was reported to you within the 21 days as per your policy. This item needs to be returned to woot as defective. Please issue an authorization for return. This is unbelievable, poor response and now not wanting to follow your own policies after me notifying you of the problem in a timely manner.

What is going to be done? This is starting to be a nightmare, no more woot until this is taken care of.
Update: I then checked on the manufactures website and they say to contact who the product was purchased from.

A. Unless LifeSmart was the direct shipper, shipping damage should be addressed with the shipping company, retailer or place of purchase, prior to making a claim to Lifesmart, as the manufacturer. LifeSmart technical support is not authorized to give replacements or refunds. They also do not provide cosmetic parts that were damaged in shipping. The best way to handle this issue would be to contact the company you originally purchased the product from."

Hi there. Sorry about the issues you had with your heater. That snippet from the LifeSmart FAQ's appears to be for damage during the shipping process. Unless you could see damage (dents, broken pieces) etc on the unit, the unit is most likely defective, and probably was prior to shipping. In this case, it should be covered under the manufacturer warranty. I would try to contact LifeSmart in this case, and at least see what their response is. If that fails, woot will definitely help you get your issue resolved. I've had to go through the same steps. I know it feels like you are caught in the middle of two companies where neither wants to take responsibility, but in this case, the proper channel is Lifesmart first, then Woot if LifeSmart fails to resolve your issue. The page on Woot's FAQ does not seem to mention contacting the product manufacturer from what I can tell, but generally this should be the first step. It is a good thing you contacted woot and let them know about the issue. In the even that LifeSmart won't assist you, at least Woot will have a record of your issue. Good luck, hope you get it all taken care of.

ROGETRAY

Staff

pepsicop wrote:Well got the following response:

Sincerely,

John
Woot Member Services

I'm sorry you didn't find the response helpful to your inquiry.

Normally Woot Member Services will recommend that folks contact the manufacturer first as they're much quicker and can help expedite issues for their products. Also, depending on the company, they're warranty coverage can range from 90 Days to 1 Year.

If you did in fact receive a damaged unit, I would rewrite into Woot Member Services and let them know. Please be aware in the event the item being returned to Woot is not found to be damaged or defective, you may be assessed a 15% restocking fee and the original shipping charge will not be refunded.

karenlynn6407

ROGETRAY wrote:karenlynn6407,

Sorry to hear the issues you've been experiencing.

Please check the inbox of your email address that you have associated with Woot. You should have received information and instructions resolving the issue you're experiencing.

Thanks again for your ongoing patience during this matter.

I appreciate that you guys are trying to help, and thank you I did receive the email with the return label.

Now I have sent and email Saturday morning directly to support@woot.com. I have heard no response from that email, not even an auto response stating someone would be emailing me soon. I got one of those emails about a week ago regarding another issue. For the last, and 4th, message that I sent, I did not use the like on the support page, but typed it into the recipient line.

Now it would be nice if someone would address the issue of the Christmas cards. I have confirmed by address but have heard nothing else. Please send me a message letting me know when the cards will be shipping and how to track them. At this point it would be great if you guys would overnight them or at least make it signature required for delivery.

Please get back to me soon, Thanks

tolanid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tolanid

I don't even know where this will be posted. I have over 100+ items purchased from woot but recently two orders have been COMPLETELY SCREWED UP. I have a workout bike and paint sprayer that I'm charged for but never got the product. Everytime I send an email to Support I get a new case number and somebody sends an email saying they will let me know after like 2 days but then nothing. I was asked what's missing in one email and I responded in 10 minutes but now after 9 days, still no response. These items are not even showing shipped but I'm charged full price for everything.

I also have another order where they shipped but FedEx says its lost so wasn't delivered. There has to be someone who cares there at woot, especially people who have hundreds of successful orders. Is there a phone number to reach them? My email is TolaniD@msn.com if anybody know, please. Its getting frustrated and annoying and shopping should be FUN

ROGETRAY

Staff

tolanid wrote:I don't even know where this will be posted. I have over 100+ items purchased from woot but recently two orders have been COMPLETELY SCREWED UP. I have a workout bike and paint sprayer that I'm charged for but never got the product. Everytime I send an email to Support I get a new case number and somebody sends an email saying they will let me know after like 2 days but then nothing. I was asked what's missing in one email and I responded in 10 minutes but now after 9 days, still no response. These items are not even showing shipped but I'm charged full price for everything.

I also have another order where they shipped but FedEx says its lost so wasn't delivered. There has to be someone who cares there at woot, especially people who have hundreds of successful orders. Is there a phone number to reach them? My email is TolaniD@msn.com if anybody know, please. Its getting frustrated and annoying and shopping should be FUN

I'm very sorry to hear that you haven't heard back from Woot Member Services.

Woot Member Services has received your email inquiry and I've escalated your post along to a Lead Woot Member Service and you should hopefully see a resolve soon.

Thank you for your ongoing patience during this matter.

mirnen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mirnen

I really didn't want to have to do this, but this is getting a bit ridiculous.

I ordered five separate items on 11/16/2013. I tried being super patient, realizing one of the items was really, really big and might take a while. I sent a message to support on 12/6 asking where the last two items were (I had received two and one was in transit at that time).

When I finally got a response back, it was clear the handler did not read the actual problem and said that according to tracking, I should have received my entire order on 12/7, and provided me back the tracking number I said I already knew about.

I am still two items and $514.98 out on this order. I sent another email back to support to enumerate exactly what I have received so far and when and from what tracking numbers. It was of course assigned another case number, so back in the queue I go, I suppose? That doesn't make any sense at all, does it?

I understand it's December and it's busy. I am just really sorry to say I'm not a big fan of how I've been treated so far. I feel that for an order that had taken three weeks to get me three of the items in it, the issue might have warranted a bit more than a cursory read.

My last email was sent last Wednesday, 12/11/13. Should I just cross my fingers that someone reads it this time? I'm really sorry; I don't like sounding like a jerk, but this is silly.

ROGETRAY

Staff

mirnen wrote:I really didn't want to have to do this, but this is getting a bit ridiculous.

I ordered five separate items on 11/16/2013. I tried being super patient, realizing one of the items was really, really big and might take a while. I sent a message to support on 12/6 asking where the last two items were (I had received two and one was in transit at that time).

When I finally got a response back, it was clear the handler did not read the actual problem and said that according to tracking, I should have received my entire order on 12/7, and provided me back the tracking number I said I already knew about.

I am still two items and $514.98 out on this order. I sent another email back to support to enumerate exactly what I have received so far and when and from what tracking numbers. It was of course assigned another case number, so back in the queue I go, I suppose? That doesn't make any sense at all, does it?

I understand it's December and it's busy. I am just really sorry to say I'm not a big fan of how I've been treated so far. I feel that for an order that had taken three weeks to get me three of the items in it, the issue might have warranted a bit more than a cursory read.

My last email was sent last Wednesday, 12/11/13. Should I just cross my fingers that someone reads it this time? I'm really sorry; I don't like sounding like a jerk, but this is silly.

Thank you for waiting patiently as long as you have.

professortuna

quality posts: 0 Private Messages professortuna

Placed an order for two necklaces on 11/22. Received one and waited patiently to see if the other would come. It did not. I submitted my first customer service email inquiry on 12/10 and received the auto-reply indicating someone would reply in 24 hours. Nothing. On 12/15 I submitted again. The auto-reply indicated a week wait. Nothing so far. This is ridiculous! The necklace was meant to be a stocking stuffer for my daughter. Not optimistic I will get it before Christmas. Unbelievably poor customer service!