dbrown7042

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dbrown7042

Hi,
I ordered a tablet on November 14, but FedEx tracking still says "shipping information sent to FedEx." It is possible that the item has already been delivered (it goes to a forwarding address that will eventually send it to me), but I'm worried given the FedEx tracking info and the fact that I ordered it a month ago. I sent customer service an email last week, but haven't heard anything back, and I just sent another email today. I would appreciate if someone can at least confirm that the tablet actually left the Woot warehouse.
Thanks!

jennjaye

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jennjaye

I ordered 2 ceiling fans in October. One arrived at my house, one did not. I received a refund for the one that did not. Since the fans were for the same room and need to match, I requested an RMA for the one that did arrive. I got the RMA and shipped it back. It was received by Woot in November. I still have not been credited for the second fan. I have emailed back and forth several times and I am not getting a response. I am very frustrated and at this point considering never ordering from Woot again. My husband and I have been customers for years so this is very disappointing. Please help me.

ewillman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ewillman

Is there a problem with Woot Support? I opened a case well over a week ago, and have not heard a single peep from anyone at Woot! Every time I sent an email to support to enquire the status of that case, I just get another generated case number -- I have probably 7 different case numbers now, and still no response from a real person. Don't make me type in all capital letters, because I'll do it if I have to.

lichme

quality posts: 2656 Private Messages lichme
ewillman wrote:Is there a problem with Woot Support? I opened a case well over a week ago, and have not heard a single peep from anyone at Woot! Every time I sent an email to support to enquire the status of that case, I just get another generated case number -- I have probably 7 different case numbers now, and still no response from a real person. Don't make me type in all capital letters, because I'll do it if I have to.

Part of the problem is that woot support is backed up, and people who do not receive a response as fast as they normally would send another, and another. I understand why people do this, but this causes there to be a lot more emails to answer, and takes up more resources. I apologize for the delay in response, hopefully you get your issue resolved soon.

Just in case, check your spam folder too in case a response ended up there.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 117 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

jennjaye wrote:I ordered 2 ceiling fans in October. One arrived at my house, one did not. I received a refund for the one that did not. Since the fans were for the same room and need to match, I requested an RMA for the one that did arrive. I got the RMA and shipped it back. It was received by Woot in November. I still have not been credited for the second fan. I have emailed back and forth several times and I am not getting a response. I am very frustrated and at this point considering never ordering from Woot again. My husband and I have been customers for years so this is very disappointing. Please help me.

I'm sincerely sorry about that, I checked with CS and we got the rest of your order refunded, you should see that in your account soon.

agingdragqueen

Staff

ewillman wrote:Is there a problem with Woot Support? I opened a case well over a week ago, and have not heard a single peep from anyone at Woot! Every time I sent an email to support to enquire the status of that case, I just get another generated case number -- I have probably 7 different case numbers now, and still no response from a real person. Don't make me type in all capital letters, because I'll do it if I have to.

Hey there, I'm sorry for the delay, I had a CS rep email back to one of your cases with some options for you. Hopefully that helps.

agingdragqueen

Staff

dbrown7042 wrote:Hi,
I ordered a tablet on November 14, but FedEx tracking still says "shipping information sent to FedEx." It is possible that the item has already been delivered (it goes to a forwarding address that will eventually send it to me), but I'm worried given the FedEx tracking info and the fact that I ordered it a month ago. I sent customer service an email last week, but haven't heard anything back, and I just sent another email today. I would appreciate if someone can at least confirm that the tablet actually left the Woot warehouse.
Thanks!

I checked with CS and your order does look lost I think they emailed you back offering a refund or replacement, please let us know!

jenniferaut

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jenniferaut

I've been waiting for my Dec 5th order, thinking it would be here in time for Christmas, it states "Shipping Now!" for the past five days, but I have yet to get a shipping email. This is really frustrating as all of the order contained gifts.

What do I do?

bsmith1

quality posts: 102 Private Messages bsmith1

I'm waiting on an item from a Nov 29th Order. I submitted a support email last week. It's frustrating because I got everything else in the order except this one item. I don't know if it was missed or if I should keep waiting.

agingdragqueen

Staff

bsmith1 wrote:I'm waiting on an item from a Nov 29th Order. I submitted a support email last week. It's frustrating because I got everything else in the order except this one item. I don't know if it was missed or if I should keep waiting.

Can you PM me the item you're missing? I'll check on it for ya.

pdt219

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pdt219

Hi,

I need to know what is going on with my order. Case #CAS-XXX CRM:0021315 or order# XXX. I order the T-shrt on 12/10/13 and paid extra for the 1 day shipping. Already emailed customer support once. They replied with a tracking # and said will refund the shipping fee. I checked with FedEx and the item has not been shipped yet, only a label was made by the sender. This is supposed to be a gift that I needed delivered by 12/18/10. If the item can not make it to me by then, I will need to cancel the order and get a refund. Please customer service respond back ASAP with what the situation is.

Thanks,

David

amishbobinc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages amishbobinc

Ordered a Monitor and week ago. Its been "Shipping Now" for a week. Pretty disappointed that it takes a week for a boxed item to have a label slapped on it and put in the loading stack.

lichme

amishbobinc wrote:Ordered a Monitor and week ago. Its been "Shipping Now" for a week. Pretty disappointed that it takes a week for a boxed item to have a label slapped on it and put in the loading stack.

Most items shipped from woot directly leave in 2-3 business days. Items shipped from third party vendors typically ship in 3-5 business days, so it is not unusual to see an item in "Shipping Now" for that long. Be sure to check the "In Stock. Ships in X-X business days" informational box on the details page of the "I Want One" screen to get an idea of how long it will take to get out the door.

If your order was placed last Monday, with a ship estimate of "3-5" days, then today would be the 5th business day, and would still be within the window. If it was ordered later than Monday, it could be a little while still. If you need your item faster than the estimated ship date (+actual time it takes to deliver), you might be better opting for expedited shipping if it is an option.

agingdragqueen

Staff

pdt219 wrote:Hi,

I need to know what is going on with my order. Case #CAS-XXX CRM:0021315 or order# XXX. I order the T-shrt on 12/10/13 and paid extra for the 1 day shipping. Already emailed customer support once. They replied with a tracking # and said will refund the shipping fee. I checked with FedEx and the item has not been shipped yet, only a label was made by the sender. This is supposed to be a gift that I needed delivered by 12/18/10. If the item can not make it to me by then, I will need to cancel the order and get a refund. Please customer service respond back ASAP with what the situation is.

Thanks,

David

I'm getting your overnight shipping refunded, I'm told it should ship today, but if you still don't get it by tomorrow and no longer want it, refuse delivery/contact FedEx and get them to pick up for a return-to-shipper or contact support@woot.com and we can get you a return label.

amishbobinc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages amishbobinc
lichme wrote:Most items shipped from woot directly leave in 2-3 business days. Items shipped from third party vendors typically ship in 3-5 business days, so it is not unusual to see an item in "Shipping Now" for that long. Be sure to check the "In Stock. Ships in X-X business days" informational box on the details page of the "I Want One" screen to get an idea of how long it will take to get out the door.

If your order was placed last Monday, with a ship estimate of "3-5" days, then today would be the 5th business day, and would still be within the window. If it was ordered later than Monday, it could be a little while still. If you need your item faster than the estimated ship date (+actual time it takes to deliver), you might be better opting for expedited shipping if it is an option.

Pretty amazing. The item was shipped on Friday, due tommorrow. But I would have never been notified if I hadn't posted here. Within minutes of posting in a public forum my tracking info was updated. Why couldn't the support ticket from days ago have the same result?

lichme

amishbobinc wrote:Pretty amazing. The item was shipped on Friday, due tommorrow. But I would have never been notified if I hadn't posted here. Within minutes of posting in a public forum my tracking info was updated. Why couldn't the support ticket from days ago have the same result?

Not really, I'm not sure. I've had stuff show up, then get tracking info sent after the fact. Not really ideal, but I'm glad your stuff is en route. Support is sorta backed up, which is probably why you didn't get a response yet. Not sure if your tracking updating was done manually or if it was just a coincidence.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

amishbobinc wrote:Pretty amazing. The item was shipped on Friday, due tommorrow. But I would have never been notified if I hadn't posted here. Within minutes of posting in a public forum my tracking info was updated. Why couldn't the support ticket from days ago have the same result?

We probably just got the tracking info from the vendor to upload into our system. Sorry for the frustration.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

tineprogramming

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tineprogramming

How long I have to wait for my order to get shipped ? I need it as fast as possible .
Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 Wi-Fi Quadricopter
Order number = XXX
It has beed "shipping now" for long time already

Please help

Tine

lichme

tineprogramming wrote:How long I have to wait for my order to get shipped ? I need it as fast as possible .
Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 Wi-Fi Quadricopter
Order number = 47218142
It has beed "shipping now" for long time already

Please help

Tine

If you are referring to This Sale, then I believe this is the info you are looking for:

Parrot Quadricoptor
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days (Wednesday, Dec 18 to Friday, Dec 20)

You should allow 3 additional business days for time in transit, so it should be to you by Dec 26th, or sooner.

dbrown7042

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dbrown7042
agingdragqueen wrote:I checked with CS and your order does look lost I think they emailed you back offering a refund or replacement, please let us know!

Thanks for the quick reply. They did email me back. I would like to just take the refund since the order is lost.

agingdragqueen

Staff

dbrown7042 wrote:Thanks for the quick reply. They did email me back. I would like to just take the refund since the order is lost.

No problemo, I got them to refund you. Depending on your financial institution it could take a few days to show up in your account, but we've processed it now!

unadulterated

quality posts: 0 Private Messages unadulterated

I raised my issue about missing parts, and I got a reply from support@woot.com with this title: CRM:0017866

6 days back, the rep asked me something about serial number of my laptop. I provided that and have not heard from support at all yet. I am not impressed at all. My laptop has 3 wires and a pouch missing. How long do I have to wait.

deedee62

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deedee62
ROGETRAY wrote:I've pinged Woot Member Services, and it doesn't appear that any emails to support@woot.com under your email account have been received.

I would advise trying to email in another another email provider or reattempting to email in.

Fat lot of good THAT did me. I finally got an email to go through on 12/5. Have I gotten ANY response? Why don't you just post a disclaimer up front that all purchases should be made at our own risk and stop pretending that there's any customer service?

manhandsha

quality posts: 31 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

deedee62 wrote:Fat lot of good THAT did me. I finally got an email to go through on 12/5. Have I gotten ANY response? Why don't you just post a disclaimer up front that all purchases should be made at our own risk and stop pretending that there's any customer service?

I'm sorry for your wait. I'm not sure what the hold up is, but I've forwarded your info again. It sounds like you're pretty frustrated, but I hope you can be patient just a little longer.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

vck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vck

I have an order from Dec 5 that I still have not received. Received an e-mail on Dec 12 saying that it had shipped. Tracking on FedEx says that shipment information was sent to FedEx on Dec 10, but there has been no further progress. In the meantime, I have been charged, but not received my package.

I have sent an e-mail to your support, without much hope of a response. (And please do not ask me to check my spam folder --)

Looking at posts from others, and seeing lack of customer service response (from others as well as personal experience), I doubt that I will order from woot again.

ThunderThighs

Staff

vck wrote:I have an order from Dec 5 that I still have not received. Received an e-mail on Dec 12 saying that it had shipped. Tracking on FedEx says that shipment information was sent to FedEx on Dec 10, but there has been no further progress. In the meantime, I have been charged, but not received my package.

I have sent an e-mail to your support, without much hope of a response. (And please do not ask me to check my spam folder --)

Looking at posts from others, and seeing lack of customer service response (from others as well as personal experience), I doubt that I will order from woot again.

Best place to check is the Product thread. I've been keeping people up to date there.

Sorry for the delay.

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

vck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vck
ThunderThighs wrote:Best place to check is the Product thread. I've been keeping people up to date there.

Sorry for the delay.

Already spent more than an hour browsing through the forum with no results. Should have mentioned that earlier

ThunderThighs

Staff

vck wrote:Already spent more than an hour browsing through the forum with no results. Should have mentioned that earlier

The post I linked to explains it all and I just posted an updated. There was a printing error on the labels.

dewscool

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dewscool

I'm done with this, please for the love of all that is holy, someone cancel my order and give me a refund. I put my order in November 26th, and beyond two form replies since them telling me that they're "working on it", I haven't gotten any information on where the problem is. I can't tell you how disappointing this entire experience has been for me, having used woot many times over the years.

I need to order these items in time for Christmas and given the level of communication I've received, that is clearly not going to happen.

CAS-508346-Z0T7H6

ThunderThighs

Staff

dewscool wrote:I'm done with this, please for the love of all that is holy, someone cancel my order and give me a refund. I put my order in November 26th, and beyond two form replies since them telling me that they're "working on it", I haven't gotten any information on where the problem is. I can't tell you how disappointing this entire experience has been for me, having used woot many times over the years.

I need to order these items in time for Christmas and given the level of communication I've received, that is clearly not going to happen.

CAS-508346-Z0T7H6

Ugh. Let me see what I can find out.

Update: Please check your Private Messages. To view your private messages, click on the envelope to the right of the Everything But Woot tab.

wootrws

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootrws
ThunderThighs wrote:Ugh. Let me see what I can find out.

Update: Please check your Private Messages. To view your private messages, click on the envelope to the right of the Everything But Woot tab.

ThunderThighs I have another issue with my support emails not going through. I sent you a private message since you helped me the last time. Thank you.

ado693

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ado693

I just opened a case for a missing item that is supposed to be a Xmas gift. I received a response back saying that it may take a week for a response and obviously with this item being a Xmas gift, I cannot wait a week. Can someone please take a look at my case (CAS-539251-J5V6S1) and let me know if my item is shipping in another order or if I just need to cancel so that I can get my wife a gift for Xmas?

lichme

ado693 wrote:I just opened a case for a missing item that is supposed to be a Xmas gift. I received a response back saying that it may take a week for a response and obviously with this item being a Xmas gift, I cannot wait a week. Can someone please take a look at my case (CAS-539251-J5V6S1) and let me know if my item is shipping in another order or if I just need to cancel so that I can get my wife a gift for Xmas?

If you ordered more than 1 item under the same order, than more than likely it will be delivered separately. Odds are your tracking information just hasn't been sent to you for that item. This happens a lot. Unfortunately the process for tracking multiple shipments under the same order doesn't work that well.

You may try using FedEx's track by reference number, using your order number for the reference, to see if you get any additional shipping info.

ado693

lichme wrote:If you ordered more than 1 item under the same order, than more than likely it will be delivered separately. Odds are your tracking information just hasn't been sent to you for that item. This happens a lot. Unfortunately the process for tracking multiple shipments under the same order doesn't work that well.

You may try using FedEx's track by reference number, using your order number for the reference, to see if you get any additional shipping info.

Thanks for the help. I tried the track by reference number but no order was found. If I knew for sure it was coming I wouldn't freak out so much but I just need a confirmation from Woot. My "Stuff you Bought" page shows the items on one order with one tracking number.

ado693

Can I get any of the Woot staffers to take a look at my order? I'd prefer not to create a separate thread although that seems to be more effective. Thanks in advance.

thumperchick

quality posts: 233 Private Messages thumperchick
ado693 wrote: My "Stuff you Bought" page shows the items on one order with one tracking number.

It only ever shows whatever tracking numbers are currently available - and doesn't show you what is in which package. Fun yes? ;)
What item was it? Some known shipping issues have popped up and we may be able to shed some light while waiting for CS.

ado693

thumperchick wrote:It only ever shows whatever tracking numbers are currently available - and doesn't show you what is in which package. Fun yes? ;)
What item was it? Some known shipping issues have popped up and we may be able to shed some light while waiting for CS.

Thank you for your response. Michael Kors Hamilton E/W Satchel, Black

thumperchick

quality posts: 233 Private Messages thumperchick
ado693 wrote:Thank you for your response. Michael Kors Hamilton E/W Satchel, Black

Looks like that was purchased from This event? Michael Kors Handbags

If so - that seems to have shipped directly from a vendor. Which means that it may take 3-5 business days for processing, before it ships, then however long shipping takes. When did you order it?

ado693

thumperchick wrote:Looks like that was purchased from This event? Michael Kors Handbags

If so - that seems to have shipped directly from a vendor. Which means that it may take 3-5 business days for processing, before it ships, then however long shipping takes. When did you order it?

On 12/11

lichme

ado693 wrote:On 12/11

Good News: Today is still the 5th business day, so it could just still be at the warehouse, or en route to you.

Bad News: I don't want to jinx anything, but another user who commented in that thread had an order cancelled due to lack of stock from the vendor. I sincerely hope that the item that was cancelled wasn't from this sale, and that this won't be the case for your purchase.