thumperchick

quality posts: 238 Private Messages thumperchick
lichme wrote:Bad News: I don't want to jinx anything, but another user who commented in that thread had an order cancelled due to lack of stock from the vendor. I sincerely hope that the item that was cancelled wasn't from this sale, and that this won't be the case for your purchase.

They were part of that That really sucks.

brinnaeclifton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brinnaeclifton

I am thoroughly annoyed! Who knew woot had no customer service number when things are wrong. I order three different things and received two different tracking numbers. Well the fist package arrived fine then the second tracking number said delivered. When I receivered no package I looked at the confirmation again and they delivered
It to a completely different state even though I gave the right shipping address because the first package got here fine. So now apparently my package is in New Mexico and I am
In Florida. This is supposed to be here well before Christmas and now I have no idea where it even is. I emailed WOOT and of course I get an automated response that it could take up to a week for them to respond... So after christmas...

cupcake129

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cupcake129

Missing Muk Luk slippers; supposed to be Christmas present. One tracking number / one box. Got the 2 other items from my order but no slippers. Order # 47193****. Help!!

[MOD EDIT: Edited order number;privacy]

sabraw4593

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sabraw4593

Same thing..my item has said shipping now for six days. I need this for Christmas. My order number is 4717****. Can you please let me know what is going on with this?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 157 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

sabraw4593 wrote:Same thing..my item has said shipping now for six days. I need this for Christmas. My order number is 4717****. Can you please let me know what is going on with this?

Please be aware that standard shipping is 3-5 business days from the sale. The tracking on your order should be generated later this week.

I would recommend that if you don't see any update to your order by December 20th to write into support@woot.com and let them know.

ROGETRAY

Staff

cupcake129 wrote:Missing Muk Luk slippers; supposed to be Christmas present. One tracking number / one box. Got the 2 other items from my order but no slippers. Order # 47193****. Help!!

[MOD EDIT: Edited order number;privacy]

Please check the tracking of your products in the "Stuff You Bought" page.

According to our records,the second portion of your order was shipped and should be delivered tomorrow, 12/19/13.

ROGETRAY

Staff

brinnaeclifton wrote:I am thoroughly annoyed! Who knew woot had no customer service number when things are wrong. I order three different things and received two different tracking numbers. Well the fist package arrived fine then the second tracking number said delivered. When I receivered no package I looked at the confirmation again and they delivered
It to a completely different state even though I gave the right shipping address because the first package got here fine. So now apparently my package is in New Mexico and I am
In Florida. This is supposed to be here well before Christmas and now I have no idea where it even is. I emailed WOOT and of course I get an automated response that it could take up to a week for them to respond... So after christmas...

I'm very sorry to hear that your order was delivered to the wrong destination. This is a very rare occurrence.

I've gone ahead as forwarded your post to a CS lead to help investigate the issue and assist you in finding a quick resolve.

Thank you for your ongoing patience during this matter.

cupcake129

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cupcake129
ROGETRAY wrote:Please check the tracking of your products in the "Stuff You Bought" page.

According to our records,the second portion of your order was shipped and should be delivered tomorrow, 12/19/13.

I hope so!

So... why didn't I get notification that it was in 2 boxes? If it shipped already, shouldn't I have gotten an email that it had? Also, 2nd tracking #?

Seems like there's a lot of flaws in your system...

OmegaDelight

quality posts: 0 Private Messages OmegaDelight

I purchased two hoodies from your shirt woot 10 days ago and still have not received them or even a tracking number or confirmation that they have even been shipped. They are supposed to be Christmas presents. I know you are super busy, but I'm starting to get very concerned here, especially since I see that you can't even order them anymore.

lichme

quality posts: 2838 Private Messages lichme
OmegaDelight wrote:I purchased two hoodies from your shirt woot 10 days ago and still have not received them or even a tracking number or confirmation that they have even been shipped. They are supposed to be Christmas presents. I know you are super busy, but I'm starting to get very concerned here, especially since I see that you can't even order them anymore.

Did you happen to buy them from the Top 12 Hoodie Sale?

If so, that was a plus sale, and shipping works a little different for those sales. Although you ordered it 10 days ago, Plus sales on Shirt.Woot don't start shipping until the date listed. In this case, this is the fine printed that was listed for that sale:

Shipping Information!
We don't send these out until 12/18, so if you want them by Christmas, order overnight shipping!

Without overnight shipping, I believe stuff ordered from shirt.woot goes standard post, which could be 7-10 business days, although mine normally come sooner than that.

ROGETRAY

Staff

OmegaDelight wrote:I purchased two hoodies from your shirt woot 10 days ago and still have not received them or even a tracking number or confirmation that they have even been shipped. They are supposed to be Christmas presents. I know you are super busy, but I'm starting to get very concerned here, especially since I see that you can't even order them anymore.

Please see my reply in the other post you made.

e8akamuru

quality posts: 0 Private Messages e8akamuru

This is an email I got today (12/18 for an order made on 12/5).

"Woot here with some bad news: we’re unable to fulfill all of 4706#### for you and are issuing a refund to your account ASAP for the missing item. The rest of your order should be shipping out in the next few days.

We are sorry we were unable to get you the item that you ordered so we've credited your account with a $5 coupon code as a small way of saying sorry."

Seriously? No info on what item is missing or when the other stuff will arrive. There's only 5 days left until Christmas and I was banking on this stuff to be here by now. I've been a loyal wooter since 2006 and I've never had any problems, Its one of those sites that I check daily. This kind of issue at this time of year is not something that will keep me wooting. Totally disappointed in what WOOT is turning into.

karenlynn6407

quality posts: 0 Private Messages karenlynn6407

So now I have 2 lovely case numbers, one from Monday and one from yesterday and no activity on either one. I sent a reply email, asking which issue the case numbers were for, but got no response. I know that you guys are busy and when we email you guys over and over about the same thing it makes more work for you. But since you are customer service this is really your job. If you guys are back logged, because of the shear amount of customer service issues, then you need to hire more staff. I know that woot has been expanding over the years, but maybe this department has not kept pace.

If you guys could let me know what my case numbers are regarding, so I know which issues are be addressed that would be great.

CAS-XXX
CAS-XXX

Also, I would bet that most of the people who come to this site are pretty computer savvy. And most of us are smart enough to check our spam folder if we are freaking out and waiting for important emails.

leahdp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leahdp
lichme wrote:Did you happen to buy them from the Top 12 Hoodie Sale?

If so, that was a plus sale, and shipping works a little different for those sales. Although you ordered it 10 days ago, Plus sales on Shirt.Woot don't start shipping until the date listed. In this case, this is the fine printed that was listed for that sale:

Shipping Information!
We don't send these out until 12/18, so if you want them by Christmas, order overnight shipping!

Without overnight shipping, I believe stuff ordered from shirt.woot goes standard post, which could be 7-10 business days, although mine normally come sooner than that.

Thank you this was very helpful and informative. Much more helpful than "I am sorry the hoodies are taking longer then expected to ship." I hadnt seen the fine print. Thanks for you help.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 125 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

karenlynn6407 wrote:
If you guys could let me know what my case numbers are regarding, so I know which issues are be addressed that would be great.

I'm unfortunately not able to search case numbers, but we send a new one for each email you send into support@woot.com, so your case numbers will just represent a confirmation that we received your email, we honestly don't use them for much else beyond confirmation.

karenlynn6407

agingdragqueen wrote:I'm unfortunately not able to search case numbers, but we send a new one for each email you send into support@woot.com, so your case numbers will just represent a confirmation that we received your email, we honestly don't use them for much else beyond confirmation.

Then can you tell me when my shipping label will expire? Sent to me on Saturday, good for 5 days. Is that 5 days total or 5 business days. Also I now have a problem with 2 items from that order and wanted to send them back. I got the label for the one item, can I send both back with that label. I am trying to save on boxes here.

agingdragqueen

Staff

karenlynn6407 wrote:Then can you tell me when my shipping label will expire? Sent to me on Saturday, good for 5 days. Is that 5 days total or 5 business days. Also I now have a problem with 2 items from that order and wanted to send them back. I got the label for the one item, can I send both back with that label. I am trying to save on boxes here.

The electronic label expires in 5 days, and it's only good for the one item we approved for the RMA.

karenlynn6407

agingdragqueen wrote:The electronic label expires in 5 days, and it's only good for the one item we approved for the RMA.

Thanks for the quick response, but does that mean it expires today or tomorrow.

brinnaeclifton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brinnaeclifton

Still no response from two different emails sent. How can I get an answer? It is 5days before christmas!

ROGETRAY wrote:I'm very sorry to hear that your order was delivered to the wrong destination. This is a very rare occurrence.

I've gone ahead as forwarded your post to a CS lead to help investigate the issue and assist you in finding a quick resolve.

worldanh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages worldanh

I have emailed woot support past 5 days and I have not gotten any case number?? I bought two pepper and salt grinder and it came broken glass damages from shipping. I need to return both. And I got no respond from the bots and no case number. Weird?? thanks.

lichme

quality posts: 2838 Private Messages lichme
worldanh wrote:I have emailed woot support past 5 days and I have not gotten any case number?? I bought two pepper and salt grinder and it came broken glass damages from shipping. I need to return both. And I got no respond from the bots and no case number. Weird?? thanks.

Did you use the form, or email directly? Sometimes the form doesn't work properly, so the best bet is to email into support@woot.com with your username, order #, and details. Also, be sure to check your spam folder. Woot mail sometimes ends up there.

agingdragqueen

Staff

karenlynn6407 wrote:Thanks for the quick response, but does that mean it expires today or tomorrow.

Whenever you were emailed that label- 120 hours from then.

agingdragqueen

Staff

brinnaeclifton wrote:Still no response from two different emails sent. How can I get an answer? It is 5days before christmas!

At this point, I'm not sure if we'll get replacements to you on time. If you'd like to PM me here, I can discuss options with you. Please let me know what items you're missing.

agingdragqueen

Staff

worldanh wrote:I have emailed woot support past 5 days and I have not gotten any case number?? I bought two pepper and salt grinder and it came broken glass damages from shipping. I need to return both. And I got no respond from the bots and no case number. Weird?? thanks.

Hey- we don't want 'em back, and sorry, we apparently have no more in stock, so we just went ahead and refunded you for those. Sorry they arrived terribly

etfig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages etfig

I placed order #471xxxx December 8th and the label was created December 9th. It's December 20th and the tracking data still shows the item at your warehouse. If this is the case I have no interest in receiving the product anymore and wish it to be cancelled. Mt case number for this item is: CAS-xxxx

timbollama

quality posts: 0 Private Messages timbollama

Losing sleep due to a bad pillow and/or bad Woot service.

Ordered the king size gel pillow on Thankgiving Day Tryptophantastic Savings offer. Gel insert separated from pillow, rendering it unusable. Over the past three weeks, have attempted to reach Support twice through website and three times through email. No response, nothing on the deal page, no case number and no PM.

Please either replace, refund or RMA. Thank you.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

etfig wrote:I placed order #471xxxx December 8th and the label was created December 9th. It's December 20th and the tracking data still shows the item at your warehouse. If this is the case I have no interest in receiving the product anymore and wish it to be cancelled. Mt case number for this item is: CAS-xxxx

CS will be emailing you shortly. Sorry for the problems with the order.

FORUM MODERATOR............................ON VACATION
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

Staff

timbollama wrote:Losing sleep due to a bad pillow and/or bad Woot service.

Ordered the king size gel pillow on Thankgiving Day Tryptophantastic Savings offer. Gel insert separated from pillow, rendering it unusable. Over the past three weeks, have attempted to reach Support twice through website and three times through email. No response, nothing on the deal page, no case number and no PM.

Please either replace, refund or RMA. Thank you.

I show an RMA email was sent to you on 12/14. Could you please check your spam/junk folders for it?

UPDATE: That RMA tag will have expired by now. CS is sending you a new one. Please check spam/junk folders.

••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

FourOhFour

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FourOhFour

I submitted a request through the web form a week ago... my salami seems to have gone missing in transit. I have gotten no response other than the autoreply. At this point, I want a refund since a reshipment wouldn't arrive before I leave for Christmas.

Thanks.

agingdragqueen

Staff

FourOhFour wrote:I submitted a request through the web form a week ago... my salami seems to have gone missing in transit. I have gotten no response other than the autoreply. At this point, I want a refund since a reshipment wouldn't arrive before I leave for Christmas.

Thanks.

I'll get that refunded ASAP. Depending on your financial institution, it may take 3-5 days to show in your account.

FourOhFour

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FourOhFour
agingdragqueen wrote:I'll get that refunded ASAP. Depending on your financial institution, it may take 3-5 days to show in your account.

Thanks!

katpelrine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages katpelrine

Repost: I placed an order on Nov 29th. There were a total of 6 items (3 of the same). Within a week I received two shipping confirmations with two tracking numbers. Two packages arrived with the three wall decor pieces and the pj set. It is now over 3 weeks later and I have not received the rest of my order nor any further conf/tracking numbers. I wrote to support on three separate occasions the first of which was Dec 10th and have received no further information beyond an automated ticket response. I am LIVID. These items were intended as Christmas presents and ordered WELL in advance considering the shipping said 3-8 days. Now it looks like I am going to have to do some last minute shopping. I am beyond disappointed by the customer support on this. if there are any CS employees monitoring this the order # is 4693xxxx and I am still missing the BUILT NY bottle tote set-4 and Frost Boss beverage chiller. I have checked my Spam folder and ALL other folders in my email.

ThunderThighs

Staff

@katpelrine: I'm checking on the order. Given the missing items haven't shipped, I'm not sure we can get them there by Christmas. But I'm checking.

katpelrine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages katpelrine
ThunderThighs wrote:@katpelrine: I'm checking on the order. Given the missing items haven't shipped, I'm not sure we can get them there by Christmas. But I'm checking.

I appreciate that very much. In looking at the comments section on those particular items I have noticed that many others have not received theirs as well.

ThunderThighs

Staff

katpelrine wrote:I appreciate that very much. In looking at the comments section on those particular items I have noticed that many others have not received theirs as well.

CS is putting in a replacement for the Frost Boss.

We're researching what went wrong with the totes. I don't have an answer on that one yet.

I'm sorry.

timbollama

quality posts: 0 Private Messages timbollama
ThunderThighs wrote:I show an RMA email was sent to you on 12/14. Could you please check your spam/junk folders for it?

UPDATE: That RMA tag will have expired by now. CS is sending you a new one. Please check spam/junk folders.

Thank you. That one made it to the inbox.

tolanid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tolanid
ROGETRAY wrote:I'm very sorry to hear that you haven't heard back from Woot Member Services.

Woot Member Services has received your email inquiry and I've escalated your post along to a Lead Woot Member Service and you should hopefully see a resolve soon.

NO RESPONSE YET. After the last post it said it was escalated to lead support personnel but NOTHING. Not even an email. HELP

kmjacox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kmjacox

Ordered 3 shirts. Received one.

Order page stated: We don't send these out until 12/18, so if you want them by Christmas, order overnight shipping!

So I ordered with overnight shipping. Here we are 12/21 and they're not here yet. White Tundra Frost?

And no response from customer service.

Order #4717xxxx

tbyrd200

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tbyrd200

Ordered the Ooma Telo VoIP Home Phone System on December 12...have been waiting for it to come...

Now I get an email stating the I cancelled the order??? Never cancelled, I thought you could only cancel up to 15 minutes after you place the order...I have tried to get this item several times, but they have been sold out...now when I finally get one they tell me I cancelled the order??? This needs to be addressed...Order #4718xxxx

Thank you

ThunderThighs

Staff

kmjacox wrote:Ordered 3 shirts. Received one.

Order page stated: We don't send these out until 12/18, so if you want them by Christmas, order overnight shipping!

So I ordered with overnight shipping. Here we are 12/21 and they're not here yet. White Tundra Frost?

And no response from customer service.

Order #4717xxxx

I see you have an email into CS. I'll ping them to see if we can figure out what's up.