ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

@blessedmorning: Sorry for the delay in responding. You should have an email from CS soon. sure to check those evil spam/junk folders.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

blessedmorning

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blessedmorning
ThunderThighs wrote:@blessedmorning: Sorry for the delay in responding. You should have an email from CS soon. sure to check those evil spam/junk folders.

I received an email already. I think this is where I should have been all along. I'm a happy WOOTer again! I am getting my item shipped.

phaeba

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phaeba

I've been trying to reach CS for 11 days now about a return/refund, and only get the auto-reply. I'd like to get the item sent back before time runs out to do so, but contacting CS just gets me the same auto-reply about a 7 day wait and a new case number.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 168 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

phaeba wrote:I've been trying to reach CS for 11 days now about a return/refund, and only get the auto-reply. I'd like to get the item sent back before time runs out to do so, but contacting CS just gets me the same auto-reply about a 7 day wait and a new case number.

Sorry for the late reply and to hear that you haven't heard back from Woot Member Services.

Please check your email inbox associated with your Woot account, a response has been sent to you.

Thank you for your ongoing patience while they attended to the issue.

campbellje

quality posts: 0 Private Messages campbellje

Apparently Woot is a big ripoff company. I have sent requests and you sent me a bogus FED EX tracking number. Please credit my account.

ThunderThighs

Staff

campbellje wrote:Apparently Woot is a big ripoff company. I have sent requests and you sent me a bogus FED EX tracking number. Please credit my account.

Sorry for the problem. I can see there is a problem with the tracking number. I'm emailing CS from this end so we can figure this out.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

natedero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages natedero

Hi woot.com online staff! Thank you for putting up with all the rude customers posting here, I apologize for you having to waste energy on these pathetic children with credit cards complaining about their first world problems.

Anyway, I ordered a laptop on the 19th of december [Order #xxxx]
It says that it's shipped now, and there is a tracking number, but for the past 4-5 days the ups tracking site says the number doesn't exist. I'm wondering if you could look into it, perhaps the tracking number has an error or something else?
I hope you had a wonderful new year and enjoy 2014!

ThunderThighs

Staff

natedero wrote:Hi woot.com online staff! Thank you for putting up with all the rude customers posting here, I apologize for you having to waste energy on these pathetic children with credit cards complaining about their first world problems.

Anyway, I ordered a laptop on the 19th of december [Order #xxxx]
It says that it's shipped now, and there is a tracking number, but for the past 4-5 days the ups tracking site says the number doesn't exist. I'm wondering if you could look into it, perhaps the tracking number has an error or something else?
I hope you had a wonderful new year and enjoy 2014!

With the holiday closures, give it another day or two. The tracking number is created when the label is printed. Could be it's been picked up but not scanned in by UPS yet.

Thanks for your patience.

FORUM MODERATOR

redhousecat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages redhousecat

Hi, I, too, submitted a request for a tracking number for order #XXX.

Any way I can get that or get tracking posted to my account? My order has not arrived and would like to track it since I don't think you guys will have time to. I know everyone is busy; I'm busy too.

Thanks

[MOD EDIT] I removed your order number and case number to protect your privacy.

manhandsha

quality posts: 35 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

redhousecat wrote:Hi, I, too, submitted a request for a tracking number for order #XXX.

Any way I can get that or get tracking posted to my account? My order has not arrived and would like to track it since I don't think you guys will have time to. I know everyone is busy; I'm busy too.

Thanks

[MOD EDIT] I removed your order number and case number to protect your privacy.

Check your PM's.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

gogo2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gogo2
manhandsha wrote:Check your PM's.

I'm new to Woot. I've been submitting multiple requests for Tracking number because there's no reply from CS.

CAS-558287-P8G1Z1
CAS-562379-F8D6B4
CAS-564735-D8N4M0

I'm sorry if I submit too many request but since there's no reply, I thought that maybe I should submit again. Do let me know how should I proceed.

Oh, by the way, Happy New Year to Woot!!!

emeybee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emeybee

I am done with Woot.

I have emailed you three times since December 17 about an order that STILL hasn't arrived and I have received no response.

I have recommended Woot to many friends and co-workers over the years-- I'll now be rescinding that recommendation.

Holidays or not, two weeks with no order and no email response is simply unacceptable. You have obviously bitten off more than you can chew with all these various Home/Tool/Sport sites.

Cases:
CAS-537782-H7G3Y5
CAS-558101-W6N8T6
CAS-565435-S6C8G5

ROGETRAY

Staff

emeybee wrote:I am done with Woot.

I have emailed you three times since December 17 about an order that STILL hasn't arrived and I have received no response.

I have recommended Woot to many friends and co-workers over the years-- I'll now be rescinding that recommendation.

Holidays or not, two weeks with no order and no email response is simply unacceptable. You have obviously bitten off more than you can chew with all these various Home/Tool/Sport sites.

Cases:
CAS-537782-H7G3Y5
CAS-558101-W6N8T6
CAS-565435-S6C8G5

I'm very sorry to hear that you experienced such a delay in getting a response.

I've spoken with Woot Member Services and they've informed me that they've sent you a response to your email inquiry.

Thank you for your ongoing patience during this matter.

ROGETRAY

Staff

gogo2 wrote:I'm new to Woot. I've been submitting multiple requests for Tracking number because there's no reply from CS.

CAS-558287-P8G1Z1
CAS-562379-F8D6B4
CAS-564735-D8N4M0

I'm sorry if I submit too many request but since there's no reply, I thought that maybe I should submit again. Do let me know how should I proceed.

Oh, by the way, Happy New Year to Woot!!!

Happy New Year to you as well!

Thanks for your continued patience during the holidays.

Please check your email inbox associated with your Woot account, a response has been sent to you by Woot Member Services.

We also recommend that you check the spam folder of your email provider, as sometimes their responses get filtered there.

Thank you for your ongoing patience while they attended to the issue.

emeybee

ROGETRAY wrote:I'm very sorry to hear that you experienced such a delay in getting a response.

I've spoken with Woot Member Services and they've informed me that they've sent you a response to your email inquiry.

Thank you for your ongoing patience during this matter.

I have replied to their email. Since I apparently have to post here to coerce a response, I thought I would let you know, as I don't want to wait another 2 weeks for an answer.

viwalker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages viwalker

Greetings,

Two of the parts for the Worx snow blower I purchased have issues. I called Worx. They will not assist and state I must go through Woot.com.

One of the parts had a screw already attached, but it was put on so tightly it was stripped trying to get it off and it still will not come off. This is a screw for the crank shaft. Therefore, we cannot part the two crank shaft pieces together or attach the crank shaft to turn the chute.

We also appear to have two of the same part, the chute knobs. We need two different chute knobs because neither of the two knobs we received will screw onto one side of the chute. Only one side has a chute knob at this point.

I need help. I have emailed twice in the past two weeks with no response. I have private message four Woot personnel on this forum. Can I please speak to someone?

ThunderThighs

Staff

@viwalker: I just answered you in PMs. I've contacted the buyer to see if he can help with Worx.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

emeybee wrote:I have replied to their email. Since I apparently have to post here to coerce a response, I thought I would let you know, as I don't want to wait another 2 weeks for an answer.

Hi emeybee. Are you saying that you responded to the most recent email sent early this morning? We're not finding a reply from you from the email on your woot account.

FORUM MODERATOR

viwalker

ThunderThighs wrote:@viwalker: I just answered you in PMs. I've contacted the buyer to see if he can help with Worx.

Thank you. There is a warranty, but Worx stated that the Warranty must be upheld by the Woot as it is with the 30 period after purchase the problems were found. Otherwise I am told I must purchase the replacement parts through Worx. I need a crank shaft with a screw that is not screwed in too tight and a set of chute knobs that are opposite.

viwalker

Hi, thank you for your help. Someone has contacted me regarding the parts for the snow blower. They are sending a new unit and a label to return the other unit.

Much appreciation for the quick response on here. I wish I had known about this forum before. I was only aware of the email address/ form, but had not received a response. I have ordered many items from Woot and have loved nearly all of them. This is the first issue and good customer when there is an issue is so important. Thanks again!

Khu

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Khu

I opened a case about 6 weeks ago and other than automated responses, I received one reply asking me to "check with my neighbors". I eventually asked for a refund and opened a second case for the same order last week. No reply to that one either.

What else can I do to elicit a response? Should I include certain keywords in the subject line when I send follow-up emails?

I'm not "Better than everyone else" but have Wooted quite a bit and this is my first problem with an order. Kinda hoping it doesn't leave a sour taste...

wheelneum

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wheelneum

Ordered a Roku 2 XD that won't power on and just wanted to see about getting a replacement sent. Got a support email number but haven't seen a reply yet.

Case # CAS-553630-R5M8R4

ThunderThighs

Staff

wheelneum wrote:Ordered a Roku 2 XD that won't power on and just wanted to see about getting a replacement sent. Got a support email number but haven't seen a reply yet.

Sorry for the problem with the Roku. Have you contacted Roku? You have a warranty with them.

I do see your email in the queue. There are a few emails ahead of yours but they'll get to it as soon as they can.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

viwalker wrote:Hi, thank you for your help. Someone has contacted me regarding the parts for the snow blower. They are sending a new unit and a label to return the other unit.

Much appreciation for the quick response on here. I wish I had known about this forum before. I was only aware of the email address/ form, but had not received a response. I have ordered many items from Woot and have loved nearly all of them. This is the first issue and good customer when there is an issue is so important. Thanks again!

Well, to be honest, Worx should have taken care of this in the first place. Sigh. Glad it all worked out though.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

Khu wrote:I opened a case about 6 weeks ago and other than automated responses, I received one reply asking me to "check with my neighbors". I eventually asked for a refund and opened a second case for the same order last week. No reply to that one either.

What else can I do to elicit a response? Should I include certain keywords in the subject line when I send follow-up emails?

I'm not "Better than everyone else" but have Wooted quite a bit and this is my first problem with an order. Kinda hoping it doesn't leave a sour taste...

You should have an email soon from CS. Sorry for the delay.

FORUM MODERATOR

Khu

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Khu
ThunderThighs wrote:You should have an email soon from CS. Sorry for the delay.

I just saw the response. Thank you. It is very much appreciated.

jwt1342

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jwt1342

Does anyone know what it means when UPS tracking shows that it is "In Transit: On Time", but on time would have meant delivery a week ago? It shows that the package was transferred and received by the local post office. And when I then use the USPS tracking number on the USPS website, it shows "out for delivery" on 12/24 and then shows "Delivery Status not updated" for 12/25. I never received the package on 12/24 or any day since. However, I did receive a woot package (for a different item with a different tracking number) on 12/24 (and the tracking for that item shows it delievered like it was).

I emailed CS last week, but no reply yet. I assume they won't see any more detail than what I can see. It appears to me like USPS lost the box.

lichme

quality posts: 3008 Private Messages lichme
jwt1342 wrote:Does anyone know what it means when UPS tracking shows that it is "In Transit: On Time", but on time would have meant delivery a week ago? It shows that the package was transferred and received by the local post office. And when I then use the USPS tracking number on the USPS website, it shows "out for delivery" on 12/24 and then shows "Delivery Status not updated" for 12/25. I never received the package on 12/24 or any day since. However, I did receive a woot package (for a different item with a different tracking number) on 12/24 (and the tracking for that item shows it delievered like it was).

I emailed CS last week, but no reply yet. I assume they won't see any more detail than what I can see. It appears to me like USPS lost the box.

Have you checked with your local USPS?

jwt1342

lichme wrote:Have you checked with your local USPS?

I've tried to call but just get a busy signal. I also tried the national number but couldn't get a live person and the automated system just repeats what I can see online.

Edit: I was finally able to speak with a local USPS person and she told me it probably never made it to the carrier. I was told out for delivery doesn’t mean it made it to the carrier’s hands, or if it did the carrier might not have been able to read the shipping address. She checked and verified they weren’t holding anything. So I guess at this point it’s lost. I’ll give support another day to respond and then do a chargeback to get a refund.

bcasey329

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bcasey329

I hate go through this public route, but I have had no success with my emails. I ordered a Dyson Vacuum December 5th and it still hasn't shipped!! Can someone help???

winfield1893

quality posts: 0 Private Messages winfield1893

Hi there. I'm posting this because there is ZERO communication with Woot's customer services. I purchased some car seats for my kids on the 12th of December and spent $80.98 of our money in the hope that this was a reputable company and we could trust that we would receive the product and services we paid for. Yes, I have checked my spam folder and have received ZERO responses to my emails. I understand there may be some INTERMINABLE SHIPPING DELAYS as described on the top of the page, but there is no excuse for ignoring your customers. I see I am not the only one who has this problem after reading some of the other posts. I'm sure I'll get a response that says "we'll pass this on to woot support" or some other response from a desk jockey sitting in his boxers somewhere in his parents basement. I have moved on to contacting my bank and I am filing a claim. Like I said, if there are shipping delays, I can understand that, but when you take my money and don't respond to my emails I have no choice but to believe I have been scammed and have no other choice but to file a fraud claim with my bank. This has been a very bad experience for a first time customer.

ThunderThighs

Staff

jwt1342 wrote:Does anyone know what it means when UPS tracking shows that it is "In Transit: On Time", but on time would have meant delivery a week ago? It shows that the package was transferred and received by the local post office. And when I then use the USPS tracking number on the USPS website, it shows "out for delivery" on 12/24 and then shows "Delivery Status not updated" for 12/25. I never received the package on 12/24 or any day since. However, I did receive a woot package (for a different item with a different tracking number) on 12/24 (and the tracking for that item shows it delievered like it was).

I'm seeing what you're seeing. If you can, it might be worth visiting your post office with that tracking number and see if they can locate it.

In the meantime, I'll ask CS about it from this end as well.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

bcasey329 wrote:I hate go through this public route, but I have had no success with my emails. I ordered a Dyson Vacuum December 5th and it still hasn't shipped!! Can someone help???

Yeah, something seems wrong there. I'll ask CS to look into it. Sorry.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

winfield1893 wrote:Hi there. I'm posting this because there is ZERO communication with Woot's customer services. I purchased some car seats for my kids on the 12th of December and spent $80.98 of our money in the hope that this was a reputable company and we could trust that we would receive the product and services we paid for. Yes, I have checked my spam folder and have received ZERO responses to my emails. I understand there may be some INTERMINABLE SHIPPING DELAYS as described on the top of the page, but there is no excuse for ignoring your customers. I see I am not the only one who has this problem after reading some of the other posts. I'm sure I'll get a response that says "we'll pass this on to woot support" or some other response from a desk jockey sitting in his boxers somewhere in his parents basement. I have moved on to contacting my bank and I am filing a claim. Like I said, if there are shipping delays, I can understand that, but when you take my money and don't respond to my emails I have no choice but to believe I have been scammed and have no other choice but to file a fraud claim with my bank. This has been a very bad experience for a first time customer.

First, apologies for the problem with getting your order shipped.

I've contacted the people who can get in touch with our vendor to see why it hasn't shipped. CS has been looped in as well so they can follow up as needed in email.

Again, sorry for the bad first experience with woot.

FORUM MODERATOR

jwt1342

ThunderThighs wrote:I'm seeing what you're seeing. If you can, it might be worth visiting your post office with that tracking number and see if they can locate it.

In the meantime, I'll ask CS about it from this end as well.

See my earlier post. I didn't physically visit the local post office, but I did speak with them. The person I spoke with couldn't tell me what happened to the box, but she did confirm that it is not at the local facility (she checked while I was on the phone).

jwt1342

jwt1342 wrote:See my earlier post. I didn't physically visit the local post office, but I did speak with them. The person I spoke with couldn't tell me what happened to the box, but she did confirm that it is not at the local facility (she checked while I was on the phone).

And support just replied to my inquiry from a week ago saying that it was delivered and then cited the wrong tracking number (a tracking number for a different product that was delivered). Useless.

winfield1893

quality posts: 0 Private Messages winfield1893
ThunderThighs wrote:First, apologies for the problem with getting your order shipped.

I've contacted the people who can get in touch with our vendor to see why it hasn't shipped. CS has been looped in as well so they can follow up as needed in email.

Again, sorry for the bad first experience with woot.

Thank you for your quick response. My faith has been restored for the time being. I have been contacted by customer support and received compensation for the delay. I appreciate your time and consideration with this matter. Thank you again and I will look forward to any further updates. For the record, I don't think you're a desk jockey in a parents basement somewhere, I was just seeing what would get a response. I apologize if I offended. Thank you for your time.

-BW

emeybee

ThunderThighs wrote:Hi emeybee. Are you saying that you responded to the most recent email sent early this morning? We're not finding a reply from you from the email on your woot account.

CAS-565594-M9S6R1

ThunderThighs

Staff

jwt1342 wrote:And support just replied to my inquiry from a week ago saying that it was delivered and then cited the wrong tracking number (a tracking number for a different product that was delivered). Useless.

Whoopsie. Check your email again.

FORUM MODERATOR

bdguedes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bdguedes

Hi,

I ordered a pair of Versace 8068C2 19.69 Unisex Sunglasses, Green for Xmas gift. They arrived and they were not the same as displayed online. I sent an e-mail to you 13 days ago, about this issue and had no reply back. My woot order number was #4716**** and when I contacted the support service the case number assigned to it was CAS-546175-X5B6Z3.

I know Xmas was crazy but we are already at the 2nd January, and I am still waiting for your reply to solve this problem. This is not what I paid for...

Please reply back to me as soon as possible.

[MOD EDIT: Edited order number; privacy]