mirnen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mirnen

Ah...hello again. I'm really so sorry that I am not the patient person I thought I was, and I find myself making yet another post in this poor abused thread. But thinking about going into another weekend of this driving me insane is not sitting well in my tummy.

I've posted twice before in this thread and two nice moderators have kindly tried to help me. I'm still kind of waiting for some kind of verdict (are they coming? are they cancelled?) on two items out of an order I placed on 11/16/2013. My first ask to customer support ended up with a slightly misunderstood response from the poor soul who read it. I responded with grueling detail about what had been delivered and what had not. The only response I got from that mail was one prompted by or perhaps from the valiant moderator who responded on this thread.

Thing is, though, that was back on 12/17/2013. I have since made one more inquiry on this thread, and have sent one more mail to support (though I've been resisting the urge to do that and jam up the system more, since I figured they knew about my problem already). It's gone all quiet here, waiting for another response.

This is such a bummer. Is there anything else I can do on my end? How can I help you help me? I would be pleased to provide any further information you need.

Thanks a bunch for any further help you can provide. I know you guys are just regular folks trying to do a job, not big meanies sitting on shiny piles of wootloot lighting cigars with people's money or anything, so I'm not really frustrated with you. But obviously something went a bit awry in November/December.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

mirnen wrote:Ah...hello again. I'm really so sorry that I am not the patient person I thought I was, and I find myself making yet another post in this poor abused thread. But thinking about going into another weekend of this driving me insane is not sitting well in my tummy.

I've posted twice before in this thread and two nice moderators have kindly tried to help me. I'm still kind of waiting for some kind of verdict (are they coming? are they cancelled?) on two items out of an order I placed on 11/16/2013. My first ask to customer support ended up with a slightly misunderstood response from the poor soul who read it. I responded with grueling detail about what had been delivered and what had not. The only response I got from that mail was one prompted by or perhaps from the valiant moderator who responded on this thread.

Thing is, though, that was back on 12/17/2013. I have since made one more inquiry on this thread, and have sent one more mail to support (though I've been resisting the urge to do that and jam up the system more, since I figured they knew about my problem already). It's gone all quiet here, waiting for another response.

This is such a bummer. Is there anything else I can do on my end? How can I help you help me? I would be pleased to provide any further information you need.

Thanks a bunch for any further help you can provide. I know you guys are just regular folks trying to do a job, not big meanies sitting on shiny piles of wootloot lighting cigars with people's money or anything, so I'm not really frustrated with you. But obviously something went a bit awry in November/December.

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't heard back from Woot Member Services.

I've gone ahead and forwarded your inquiry along to Woot Member Services to help expedite a response.

Thank you for your continued patience while they attend to the issue.

ROGETRAY

Staff

bdguedes wrote:Hi,

I ordered a pair of Versace 8068C2 19.69 Unisex Sunglasses, Green for Xmas gift. They arrived and they were not the same as displayed online. I sent an e-mail to you 13 days ago, about this issue and had no reply back. My woot order number was #4716**** and when I contacted the support service the case number assigned to it was CAS-546175-X5B6Z3.

I know Xmas was crazy but we are already at the 2nd January, and I am still waiting for your reply to solve this problem. This is not what I paid for...

Please reply back to me as soon as possible.

[MOD EDIT: Edited order number; privacy]

I'm also very sorry to hear that you haven't heard back from your email inquiry either.

I've sent your post along to Woot Member Services as well to hopefully expedite the issue.

Thank you for your continued patience during this matter.

gogo2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gogo2
ROGETRAY wrote:Happy New Year to you as well!

Thanks for your continued patience during the holidays.

Please check your email inbox associated with your Woot account, a response has been sent to you by Woot Member Services.

We also recommend that you check the spam folder of your email provider, as sometimes their responses get filtered there.

Thank you for your ongoing patience while they attended to the issue.

Someone bought the same thing as me at almost the same time already got their watch. I would like to know why I still haven't got mine?

Not only I still haven't got my watch, I don't even have any tracking number.

Check this out:-
http://sellout.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5654390&pageindex=2

ROGETRAY

Staff

gogo2 wrote:Someone bought the same thing as me at almost the same time already got their watch. I would like to know why I still haven't got mine?

Not only I still haven't got my watch, I don't even have any tracking number.

Check this out:-
http://sellout.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5654390&pageindex=2

It appears that the tracking on these orders hasn't updated properly. These supposedly should have been shipped out 12/30/13.

I some deliveries might take sooner than others due to location/proximity to shipping location.

I would recommend that if you don't see anything by tomorrow afternoon, to let us know and we'll be sure to help you out.

gogo2

ROGETRAY wrote:It appears that the tracking on these orders hasn't updated properly. These supposedly should have been shipped out 12/30/13.

I some deliveries might take sooner than others due to location/proximity to shipping location.

I would recommend that if you don't see anything by tomorrow afternoon, to let us know and we'll be sure to help you out.

Ok, I'll let you know if I haven't got it by tommorow night (Friday).

gogo2

ROGETRAY wrote:It appears that the tracking on these orders hasn't updated properly. These supposedly should have been shipped out 12/30/13.

ok, I confirmed I got it in the mail today.

I want to ask. Why is this is bubble wrap? Isn't this supposed to be new? Why there's no box?

ROGETRAY

Staff

gogo2 wrote:ok, I confirmed I got it in the mail today.

I want to ask. Why is this is bubble wrap? Isn't this supposed to be new? Why there's no box?

Glad to hear you received your order.

The item itself should be new.
However, certain products are often shipped in different packaging than the original retail version.

If you have any further questions or concerns regarding your order, please email into support@woot.com and let them know.

gogo2

ROGETRAY wrote:Glad to hear you received your order.

The item itself should be new.
However, certain products are often shipped in different packaging than the original retail version.

If you have any further questions or concerns regarding your order, please email into support@woot.com and let them know.

Ordered on 26 Dec
Arrived on 2 Jan

Sound about right.

But having no retail box and the item is in German language kinda give me uneasy feeling. T_T

bdguedes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bdguedes
ROGETRAY wrote:I'm also very sorry to hear that you haven't heard back from your email inquiry either.

I've sent your post along to Woot Member Services as well to hopefully expedite the issue.

Thank you for your continued patience during this matter.

Thank you! happy new year!

kathiedeg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kathiedeg

I have filled out 4 online support forms AND sent an email to support trying to track down a missing item from my Dec. 14 order. I have been assigned "catchy case numbers" for every contact BUT HAVE NOT HEARD FROM ANYONE AT WOOT ABOUT MY MISSING ITEM. Help, please, this is inexcusable customer service and not typical of my previous experience with Woot....

e8akamuru

quality posts: 0 Private Messages e8akamuru

Hey All knowing moderator!

Hope you had a great holiday and us nagging wooters didn't dampen it. Can you please help me with my most recent order from 12/05, its still showing up as shipping and now I've received a second vague email saying that one or more items can not be fulfilled. I just really want to know if the Mario Wii kinex racing set will be able to be sent out. My son was really looking forward to getting it for Christmas.

Thanks and Happy New Year! Hopefully these kinds of problems can we a thing of the past,

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 117 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

Hello! I've sent CS issues above this post over to CS, hopefully we'll be in touch soon.

blessedmorning

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blessedmorning
ThunderThighs wrote:@blessedmorning: Sorry for the delay in responding. You should have an email from CS soon. sure to check those evil spam/junk folders.

I guess I posted I was happy too soon. I received an email and that was it. Still no refund or no product shipment tracking number.....this is absurd. It will be a month on Sunday since I ordered my product. I guess I just keep emailing and posting until the job gets done.

blessedmorning

mirnen wrote:Ah...hello again. I'm really so sorry that I am not the patient person I thought I was, and I find myself making yet another post in this poor abused thread. But thinking about going into another weekend of this driving me insane is not sitting well in my tummy.

I guess this is more of a support group for jilted Wooters rather than a customer support. I totally feel your pain. I got so excited when I received a response but another response and no action yet again. It really sucks!!!

ecapece

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ecapece

Is this the only way to get customer Service? I received a damaged item and sent a request 12/20. The item is for a friends birthday on January 10th. I haven't heard a word. What's a steady customer to do to get some attention?

miwoverine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages miwoverine

Need an update on this case please:
CAS-538965-C5V5L6
Wrong finish on light fixture sent and shipped with one broken glass globe. Was suppose to have this vanity light mounted in time for Christmas. Spoke with Progressive lighting who shipped it for woot and they do have the correct item I ordered in stock, but as the weeks go by I'm no so certain they do. Please assist, please. I have emailed 3 or 4 case numbers with no response since Dec 18.

manhandsha

quality posts: 31 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

Hey-o! All posts above **THIS** post have been forwarded to CS. You should hear back soon.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

blessedmorning

manhandsha wrote:Hey-o! All posts above **THIS** post have been forwarded to CS. You should hear back soon.

I did receive my tracking number and my item is out for delivery. I guess CS was overwhelmed and forgot to give me the tracking number since item should arrive today. At least it states it's in my city.

guzzizzit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages guzzizzit
manhandsha wrote:Hey-o! All posts above **THIS** post have been forwarded to CS. You should hear back soon.

Odd, I'm still waiting on a refund from an order placed before thanksgiving that WOOT screwed up? Where is my refund?

parrie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages parrie

I'm curious as to what are realistic expectations with Customer Service response times? I too have tried to contact CS multiple times with only the automated response. Only by posting in another thread was I able to get a response. Now all is quiet again from CS and subsequent replies to the CS email only get the automated response. From everything that I've read here, I know that they are overwhelmed but feel that my only recourse is to dispute the charge. How patient should we be before there is a resolution?

ROGETRAY

Staff

parrie wrote:I'm curious as to what are realistic expectations with Customer Service response times? I too have tried to contact CS multiple times with only the automated response. Only by posting in another thread was I able to get a response. Now all is quiet again from CS and subsequent replies to the CS email only get the automated response. From everything that I've read here, I know that they are overwhelmed but feel that my only recourse is to dispute the charge. How patient should we be before there is a resolution?

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't heard back from Woot Member Services.

I've gone ahead and forwarded your inquiry along to Woot Member Services to help expedite a response.

arnmiasher1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arnmiasher1
arnmiasher1 wrote:

I have posted 3 requests for customer service on their site since Christmas day with no response. Good luck...

ROGETRAY

Staff

arnmiasher1 wrote:I have posted 3 requests for customer service on their site since Christmas day with no response. Good luck...

Sorry to hear that you haven't heard back about your email inquiry.

neeleys30

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neeleys30

Just sent a third letter to Woot support in an attempt to find out what is going on with a missing item from my order placed on December 12. Being ignored is really disappointing.

landsrio4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages landsrio4

It looks like this is a good way to get response so I will give it a try- I have been emailing about some beats headphones I gave my son at Christmas. They do not work right. The post said there is a 1 year man. warranty but after contacting beats they say the warranty is void because woot is not an authorized dealer. When will you be getting back to me about this??

ROGETRAY

Staff

landsrio4 wrote:It looks like this is a good way to get response so I will give it a try- I have been emailing about some beats headphones I gave my son at Christmas. They do not work right. The post said there is a 1 year man. warranty but after contacting beats they say the warranty is void because woot is not an authorized dealer. When will you be getting back to me about this??

It appears that Woot Member Services replied to your earlier this evening.

We're very sorry to hear that you hadn't previously heard back concerning the issue you encountered.

Thank you for your continued patience while they attended to the matter.

ROGETRAY

Staff

neeleys30 wrote:Just sent a third letter to Woot support in an attempt to find out what is going on with a missing item from my order placed on December 12. Being ignored is really disappointing.

It appears that Woot Member Services replied to your earlier this evening.

We're very sorry to hear that you hadn't previously heard back concerning the issue you encountered.

Thank you for your continued patience while they attended to the matter.

sunilkul

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sunilkul

ordered a touch laptop but received a different laptop which is not a touch.

Contacting support did not help! It has been more than two weeks.! I think woot if still in holiday mood. Going to dispute the payment with credit card company.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

sunilkul wrote:ordered a touch laptop but received a different laptop which is not a touch.

Contacting support did not help! It has been more than two weeks.! I think woot if still in holiday mood. Going to dispute the payment with credit card company.

Sorry for the problems. Have you checked to see if the touch feature is disabled? Page 45 of the manual explains how to disable the function. You should be able to follow those directions to see if it's disabled and undo that setting.

If that doesn't help, note that I'm letting CS know of your concerns.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

worldrenownced

quality posts: 0 Private Messages worldrenownced

I messaged support a week ago and have still heard nothing beyond the automated reply. The Asus laptop I received on 12/30 has multiple broken (completely non-functioning) keys on the keyboard.
Also, the packing appeared to be pretty shoddy to me as the laptop was free to slide back and forth within the box and hit one side with no cushioning at all. I've been stuck with this useless laptop for a week with no communication and it's making me very dissatisfied with Woot.

minedrb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages minedrb

I'm getting no response from woot support about my order 46720374 way back in November. Sent several support emails and only received automated reply. I ordered a 2TB external drive and you guys sent me a 1TB drive. I've been patiently waiting for any reply from woot for nearly 2 MONTHS!!! I've been overly patient. I need this resolved now, or I will have to try and seek other remedies.

ThunderThighs

Staff

CS has been made aware of the issues ABOVE THIS post. Thank you for your patience.

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

sunilkul

ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry for the problems. Have you checked to see if the touch feature is disabled? Page 45 of the manual explains how to disable the function. You should be able to follow those directions to see if it's disabled and undo that setting.

If that doesn't help, note that I'm letting CS know of your concerns.

Thanks for help. Its a onderful tip but useless... The issue is NOT with the "touchpad". Its with the "touch display".

The laptop is stated to have "Display Type: Multitouch IPS Full HD LED-backlit" display. I received anything but touch display. Called ASUS customer service to confirm and they confirmed that the unit I had received does not have multi-touch display.

Here are more details about what I received.
MODEL - UX31A
ITEM - AS UX31A 3317U/1FZ/4G/US

And here is what I had ordered.
Model - UX31A-BHI5T11

Here is a case number. I have tons of them (oh ya, case numbers are free with woot purchase) but just putting the first one here!

CAS-xxxxx

ThunderThighs

Staff

@sunilkul: My bad. I did alert CS to your issue. You should hear from them before long.

sunilkul

ThunderThighs wrote:@sunilkul: My bad. I did alert CS to your issue. You should hear from them before long.

thanks @ThunderThighs.
Got a response from CS.

nsnow11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nsnow11

We had FOUR Woot! packages stolen from our front step on Christmas Eve. I've contacted CS but haven't received a response. Also notified USPS and filed a police report just for the record.

Is there any recourse available for this type of situation/loss?

Woot! CS Case # CAS-555329-R4G3L8

ThunderThighs

Staff

CS has been made aware of the issues ABOVE THIS post. Thank you for your patience.

sabersamurai

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sabersamurai

I also have not received a response to my initial message sent back on December 18 dealing with a Gorilla gadget portable battery charger.

Instead I received a case number and a promise that I would get a response soon. After a couple of weeks with no response I sent another reply asking about my previous post with the case number. I received another case number this time with a time frame for a response in the next 24 hrs. That was a week ago. Here are my order number and case numbers:
Order#: 4687****
Case numbers:
CAS-538479-W6B9X6
CAS-561490-T2D8B9

Thanks and Hopefully I get a response from here.

[MOD EDIT: Removed part number; privacy]

stillfall

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stillfall

I ordered a laptop and received my tracking number after two weeks. It's been 8 days since then and UPS still doesn't recognize the tracking number. I emailed customer service and I received this case number CAS-571704-X9B5Q4. I just want to know where my laptop is.