goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

rgandhi wrote:I have the same problem except I ordered an ipod touch 4G. I ordered the ipod just about when the deal was about to expire. In my account it says I have made no purchases, but you guys charged my bank account. Will this charge go away soon?

A few posts above yours:

agingdragqueen wrote:Because you tried to place orders that were ultimately denied, there will be a pending charge on that card that you used. It will disappear within a few days as your bank realizes that we will not be pursuing that charge. So yes, you will get your money back.

markfortuna78

quality posts: 0 Private Messages markfortuna78

woot has the worst customer service they got my credit card suspened because i cancled an order put the money on hold then credited my account back the money without taking it in the first....now my credit card company thinks something fishy is going on....THANX WOOT

motleypixel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages motleypixel

So in this entire thread no one bothered to look up woot!'s phone number in a past paypal order?

Business Contact Information

Customer Service URL: http://www.woot.com
Customer Service Email: service@woot.com
Customer Service Phone: 214-764-2489

-Roy

jsorto

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsorto

Customer Service really stinks. I have been a customer for 5 years and these automated responses are actually more professional then most actual human Woot responses. We arent asking for much, just the respect we deserve for being loyal customers and more importantly spreading the WOOT gospel and contributing to what Woot has become. Respect us and treat us right. Without us, you will be forgotten...

cincycheryl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cincycheryl

re: Case # W-930359-9SRX I wanted to call cust svc. because I bought the Dyson DC14 (It hasn't arrived yet) but I really want the Dyson Ball. Can you help?

DennisWKam

quality posts: 22 Private Messages DennisWKam

Staff

cincycheryl wrote:re: Case # W-930359-9SRX I wanted to call cust svc. because I bought the Dyson DC14 (It hasn't arrived yet) but I really want the Dyson Ball. Can you help?

Sorry, we don't offer phone support. We did receive your email and we'll be responding shortly.

cincycheryl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cincycheryl
DennisWKam wrote:Sorry, we don't offer phone support. We did receive your email and we'll be responding shortly.

Thanks, got your email. Guess I will just keep what I ordered for now.... I do love your site!!! I just found it the day of my first order, stop having such great deals I will be broke soon! lol

zeller2202

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zeller2202

I ordered my HP computer from woot over 20 days ago and my item has not shipped. I have contacted the service email multiple times with no response. This is the worst customer service I have ever seen. The best part is that I have been charged in full for the product already. Some please help me. is there a phone number i can call

DennisWKam

Staff

zeller2202 wrote:I ordered my HP computer from woot over 20 days ago and my item has not shipped. I have contacted the service email multiple times with no response. This is the worst customer service I have ever seen. The best part is that I have been charged in full for the product already. Some please help me. is there a phone number i can call

Yikes, sorry for the delay. We don't offer phone support, but we're checking with the vendor to see what's going on with your order. We'll send you an email when we hear back from them.

eimaj711

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eimaj711

It's a shame we have to try everything to get an answer because emails are never answered or completely ignored.
I purchase the HP Pavilion P7 Desktop - Order #(mod: removed). When I originally ordered it, the listing clearly stated it had wireless built in. When I received it, there was not wireless. When I wrote to inquire about it, I see the listing was now updated and wireless was removed even though the item had been sold out for days.
I have a screenshot of the original listing and would like to know what my options are since this is one of the main features of my purchase. http://moofi.woot.com/moofi/dontdropem

shneur

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shneur

i ordered Bendaroos 1750-Piece Activity Pack Bundle Never got it?

Placed the oder on 11/21.... so where is it?

webben01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages webben01

I just sent an email message to service@woot.com but I'm a little impatient
I ordered 2 SDHC cards on 11/23.
It was supposedly delivered via federal express and then the post office on 12/3 but I never received it.
The post office needs to speak to you to try to fix this problem (I guess they need to verify if this was an actual order). Is there a contact number for them to call you?

Thanks!

DennisWKam

Staff

webben01 wrote:I just sent an email message to service@woot.com but I'm a little impatient
I ordered 2 SDHC cards on 11/23.
It was supposedly delivered via federal express and then the post office on 12/3 but I never received it.
The post office needs to speak to you to try to fix this problem (I guess they need to verify if this was an actual order). Is there a contact number for them to call you?

Thanks!

We can try to help you out with this, but I'm not finding an email from you. Can you PM me your email address so I can look it up?

hackman2007

quality posts: 14 Private Messages hackman2007
shneur wrote:i ordered Bendaroos 1750-Piece Activity Pack Bundle Never got it?

It looks like it was shipped out on 11/30/11.

I'm not staff, but a couple of things you can try is going here and entering your order number in the reference number box and your zip code in the zip code box. After you click Track, it will show you where the package is and give a tracking number. If the tracking says it was handed off to USPS, take the tracking number and track at the USPS website.

DennisWKam

Staff

shneur wrote:i ordered Bendaroos 1750-Piece Activity Pack Bundle Never got it?

It looks like your order was returned, probably due to an incorrect address. We'll try to have it reshipped after it makes it back and we'll get you tracking for the reship.

dedelman04

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dedelman04

Hi - sorry if this is the wrong place for this post, but the thread does seem to get some action from staff.

I sent an email to service@woot.com a week ago, and got the automated response (ticket #W-981798-YT74) immediately. Since then I have heard nothing.

My case involves a shipment (Whiskey Stones, ORDER #) that FedEx and SmartPost say I received but I have not. I'm mainly wondering when I should be receiving a reply from customer service.

Thanks.

DennisWKam

Staff

dedelman04 wrote:Hi - sorry if this is the wrong place for this post, but the thread does seem to get some action from staff.

I sent an email to service@woot.com a week ago, and got the automated response (ticket #W-981798-YT74) immediately. Since then I have heard nothing.

My case involves a shipment (Whiskey Stones, ORDER #) that FedEx and SmartPost say I received but I have not. I'm mainly wondering when I should be receiving a reply from customer service.

Thanks.

Hmm... weird. Maybe your email got caught up in our spam folder or something. Can you send us another email and put ATTN: DENNIS in the subject?

dedelman04

DennisWKam wrote:Hmm... weird. Maybe your email got caught up in our spam folder or something. Can you send us another email and put ATTN: DENNIS in the subject?

I did as you requested and got another automated email back:

-----
Your email to Woot Member Services has been received. This is an automated reply.

Your request has been assigned Case # W-988813-FDS9.
------

Thanks for your help!
David

dedelman04

dedelman04 wrote:I did as you requested and got another automated email back:

-----
Your email to Woot Member Services has been received. This is an automated reply.

Your request has been assigned Case # W-988813-FDS9.
------

Thanks for your help!
David

Wouldn't you know it - the package showed up today. The label got a little smudged and a "3" looked like an "8" so it got routed to the wrong suite (don't let the company name fool you, Mr. Postman).

I did receive an email that a replacement would be sent soon, so I hope I'm not too late in stopping that replacement.

Thanks Dennis for helping me out!

principi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages principi

I ordered the riptide 5 tea light rail...3pack but only received one rail. How does that happen? You put up a woot that clearly states 3pack but the guys in shipping only send out one? Don't you guys share important information? This was supposed to be a gift....after waiting 10 days for the item to arrive, imagine my surprise to find the box 2/3s empty. I think an overnight shipment or a full refund is in order.

DennisWKam

Staff

principi wrote:I ordered the riptide 5 tea light rail...3pack but only received one rail. How does that happen? You put up a woot that clearly states 3pack but the guys in shipping only send out one? Don't you guys share important information? This was supposed to be a gift....after waiting 10 days for the item to arrive, imagine my surprise to find the box 2/3s empty. I think an overnight shipment or a full refund is in order.

Let me refer you to one of my classic posts over at Home.Woot. CLAAAASIC KAM!

badandy1020

quality posts: 0 Private Messages badandy1020
principi wrote:I ordered the riptide 5 tea light rail...3pack but only received one rail. How does that happen? You put up a woot that clearly states 3pack but the guys in shipping only send out one? Don't you guys share important information? This was supposed to be a gift....after waiting 10 days for the item to arrive, imagine my surprise to find the box 2/3s empty. I think an overnight shipment or a full refund is in order.

Dito Received 1 lonely rail.

uwkarebare

quality posts: 0 Private Messages uwkarebare

I ordered 4 shirts from shirt.woot.com that apparently populated the wrong zip code. It is an IL address and a CA zip code. So fedex has shipped it back and forth from CA to IL 4 round trips now. FedEx says I cannot correct the address, only woot can. Can someone at woot please contact them and fix it.
- Carolyn
Case # W-1000169-JA22
Case # W-1000168-JIRT
Case # W-1000167-BPHO
and
Case # W-1000166-ZBQJ

DennisWKam

Staff

uwkarebare wrote:I ordered 4 shirts from shirt.woot.com that apparently populated the wrong zip code. It is an IL address and a CA zip code. So fedex has shipped it back and forth from CA to IL 4 round trips now. FedEx says I cannot correct the address, only woot can. Can someone at woot please contact them and fix it.
- Carolyn
Case # W-1000169-JA22
Case # W-1000168-JIRT
Case # W-1000167-BPHO
and
Case # W-1000166-ZBQJ

Sorry you've been having issues with your orders. It looks like we've replied to your emails already, but I'll send you a PM with you your tracking info.

motospyder

quality posts: 16 Private Messages motospyder

I ordered a set of 4 Zmoda cameras from Woot.com and they arrived earlier than promised. Also, they were exactly as advertised.
Let's see: inexpensive, quick and as advertised. I have nothing to complain about.

Man, you guys take the fun out of everything.
Now I have to go back to the city park with the rest of the 99%-ers and have nothing to gripe about.
How is that fair?

reutech

quality posts: 0 Private Messages reutech

Several of my accounts, including woot and paypal appear to have been compromised. A tablet was ordered on my account without my authorization. I've opened a case with Paypal.

Seller's Transaction ID: 0W296311CU5460927
paypal case: PP-001-618-482-841

I'm hoping this gets resolved quickly, with the funds in question restored to my account. I'm changing all my password and formatting my laptop now.

digitalgal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages digitalgal

I ordered 2 JJ Cole Original Bundleme and Hat on 12/23/2011.It was delivered via federal express and then the post office on 12/7 and it said it was delivered on 12/7, but I never received it. Is there a contact number for them to call you?

Thanks

blaculadave

quality posts: 18 Private Messages blaculadave

Staff

digitalgal wrote:I ordered 2 JJ Cole Original Bundleme and Hat on 12/23/2011.It was delivered via federal express and then the post office on 12/7 and it said it was delivered on 12/7, but I never received it. Is there a contact number for them to call you?

Thanks

Since Smartpost has this annoying habit of marking packages as "delivered" even though they're still a couple days out, try to give it just a few more days to arrive. If it still has not shown up, drop us a message to service@woot.com and we can help you out.

gandalas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gandalas
reutech wrote:Several of my accounts, including woot and paypal appear to have been compromised. A tablet was ordered on my account without my authorization. I've opened a case with Paypal.

Seller's Transaction ID: 0W296311CU5460927
paypal case: PP-001-618-482-841

I'm hoping this gets resolved quickly, with the funds in question restored to my account. I'm changing all my password and formatting my laptop now.

Wouldn't that be pretty easy to see who did it, what with the shipping address being shown on orders and what-not?

Or did you just want to KEEP the tablet and also get your money back?

datttruong

quality posts: 0 Private Messages datttruong

Hi,

I ordered the 'Zmodo PKD-DK80208 8-channel DVR Surveillance System' on 12/29/2011. I kept waiting but did not received my order. I logged to my account and the FedEx tracking said it was shipped and delivered (signed by a name I do not know). I contacted FedEx and they took down some info to verify with their driver (house color, which side was the garrage ...). They came back and said the driver confirmed delivery (who knows where).

They told me to contact Woot; I did and was refered to sending in an email. I called FedEx back and got another person looking into it. The first person failed to mention to me that she had a Claim Case open. The second person told me to contact Woot to have a replacement system send. And for Woot to contact FedEx and they will deal with the lost claim.

I have send an email to service@woot.com with the Claim Case number and contact number for FedEx.

Here is my request case from Woot: Case #

I make all my purchases online when possible. This is the first time not receiving my product. Hopefully, things will get resolve...

Thanks.
D

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
datttruong wrote:Hi,

I ordered the 'Zmodo PKD-DK80208 8-channel DVR Surveillance System' on 12/29/2011. I kept waiting but did not received my order. I logged to my account and the FedEx tracking said it was shipped and delivered (signed by a name I do not know). I contacted FedEx and they took down some info to verify with their driver (house color, which side was the garrage ...). They came back and said the driver confirmed delivery (who knows where).

They told me to contact Woot; I did and was refered to sending in an email. I called FedEx back and got another person looking into it. The first person failed to mention to me that she had a Claim Case open. The second person told me to contact Woot to have a replacement system send. And for Woot to contact FedEx and they will deal with the lost claim.

I have send an email to service@woot.com with the Claim Case number and contact number for FedEx.

Here is my request case from Woot: Case # .

I make all my purchases online when possible. This is the first time not receiving my product. Hopefully, things will get resolve...

Thanks.
D

Hi there,
I've contacted a member of our Customer Service on your behalf, but as a side note, you may want to check your spam folders to make sure any replies didn't accidentally go in there.

We do not offer phone support.

I'm just hanging out, really.

datttruong

quality posts: 0 Private Messages datttruong
inkycatz wrote:Hi there,
I've contacted a member of our Customer Service on your behalf, but as a side note, you may want to check your spam folders to make sure any replies didn't accidentally go in there.

We do not offer phone support.

Wow, quick service. I already received an email from your team to resolve the issue.

You guys Rock!
D

yellowtulip

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yellowtulip

Hey, I bought a AirBed (Cohesion COH-20T 20” Twin Air Bed w/ Built-In Remote). But it doesn't work. (simply never get it inflate). There is no phone number of the manufacture; actually there is not any clue of what is the manufacture or vendor or anything but sellout.woot. Can woot share with me the manufactures' contact?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

yellowtulip wrote:Hey, I bought a AirBed (Cohesion COH-20T 20” Twin Air Bed w/ Built-In Remote). But it doesn't work. (simply never get it inflate). There is no phone number of the manufacture; actually there is not any clue of what is the manufacture or vendor or anything but sellout.woot. Can woot share with me the manufactures' contact?

Email service@woot.com and see if they can't help you. An order number always helps speed things along.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

mpbroussard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mpbroussard

I will tell everyone one not to get wooted.

uofamon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages uofamon

Does anyone know how I can get Woot customer service to respond to my emails trying to resolve a missing item?

Woot responded initially, but then went completely MIA. This matter is unresolved, but I feel helpless and frustrated because Woot does not have a phone number for me to call, and their customer service agents have not responded to me in over 1 week.

They have my payment for a Samsung tablet, and I bet they even have the tablet that I returned (DEFECTIVE) that they "say" is missing.

This is seeming more and more like Woot is scamming me b/c as soon as I asked them how to resolve the "missing item" issue, they disappeared. This strikes me as very unprofessional and shady.

I am about to contact my state's attorney general and American Express, but I decided to post this in an effort to give Woot one more chance to stop ignoring my contact attempts.

kkshields

quality posts: 14 Private Messages kkshields
uofamon wrote:Does anyone know how I can get Woot customer service to respond to my emails trying to resolve a missing item?

Woot responded initially, but then went completely MIA. This matter is unresolved, but I feel helpless and frustrated because Woot does not have a phone number for me to call, and their customer service agents have not responded to me in over 1 week.

They have my payment for a Samsung tablet, and I bet they even have the tablet that I returned (DEFECTIVE) that they "say" is missing.

This is seeming more and more like Woot is scamming me b/c as soon as I asked them how to resolve the "missing item" issue, they disappeared. This strikes me as very unprofessional and shady.

I am about to contact my state's attorney general and American Express, but I decided to post this in an effort to give Woot one more chance to stop ignoring my contact attempts.

Sorry for the delay. We haven't forgotten about you. We're researching this with the carrier to find out what exactly happened. I'm sending you a PM for more information.

uofamon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages uofamon
kkshields wrote:Sorry for the delay. We haven't forgotten about you. We're researching this with the carrier to find out what exactly happened. I'm sending you a PM for more information.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your reply to let me know you're working on it. I will be patient and await your response. Thanks again, M.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 175 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

uofamon wrote:Does anyone know how I can get Woot customer service to respond to my emails trying to resolve a missing item?

I'll forward your predicament along to the proper authorities!

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

EDIT: apparently you've been helped....

woodchuck4697

quality posts: 0 Private Messages woodchuck4697

Today is May 2nd,2012. We placed a order on the 36 piece lock and lock. And we wanted to order a second set and it won't allow us to complete transaction. We are not sure if this your saftey feature But, please allow us to order a second set. We recieved a computer generated response but would very much like to not miss out on this offer. We attempted to contact your customer and were unsuccessful in that attempt. Please respond to us. our phone is on information registered with you.
Thank you
Charles Snyder