ROGETRAY

quality posts: 169 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

stillfall wrote:I ordered a laptop and received my tracking number after two weeks. It's been 8 days since then and UPS still doesn't recognize the tracking number. I emailed customer service and I received this case number CAS-571704-X9B5Q4. I just want to know where my laptop is.

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't heard back from Woot Member Services.

I've gone ahead and forwarded your inquiry along to Woot Member Services to help expedite a response.

Thank you for your continued patience while they attend to the issue.

ROGETRAY

Staff

sabersamurai wrote:I also have not received a response to my initial message sent back on December 18 dealing with a Gorilla gadget portable battery charger.

Instead I received a case number and a promise that I would get a response soon. After a couple of weeks with no response I sent another reply asking about my previous post with the case number. I received another case number this time with a time frame for a response in the next 24 hrs. That was a week ago. Here are my order number and case numbers:
Order#: 4687****
Case numbers:
CAS-538479-W6B9X6
CAS-561490-T2D8B9

Thanks and Hopefully I get a response from here.

[MOD EDIT: Removed part number; privacy]

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't heard back from Woot Member Services.

I've gone ahead and forwarded your inquiry along to Woot Member Services to help expedite a response.

nova86us

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nova86us
ROGETRAY wrote:I'm sorry to hear that you haven't heard back from Woot Member Services.

I have also had some trouble getting hold of someone. I have posted two requests for help with an order that never showed up. Today I was re sent an email with an old tracking number. I thoroughly checked all the packages and this item was not in them. We really needed it for an anniversary dinner on Dec 31st.
We sent one email for support on the 28th Dec and another two days ago.

When can we expect a human response?

(
Order Date:
Dec 13, 2013
Order Number:
4720****

# CAS-558998-R3T2T1
# CAS-570497-F3Q9X5

)

[MOD EDIT: Removed order number; privacy]

ROGETRAY

Staff

nova86us wrote:I have also had some trouble getting hold of someone. I have posted two requests for help with an order that never showed up. Today I was re sent an email with an old tracking number. I thoroughly checked all the packages and this item was not in them. We really needed it for an anniversary dinner on Dec 31st.
We sent one email for support on the 28th Dec and another two days ago.

When can we expect a human response?

(
Order Date:
Dec 13, 2013
Order Number:
4720****

# CAS-558998-R3T2T1
# CAS-570497-F3Q9X5

)

[MOD EDIT: Removed order number; privacy]

I'm very sorry to hear that you haven't heard back as well.

nova86us

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nova86us
ROGETRAY wrote:I'm very sorry to hear that you haven't heard back as well.

I appreciate that. Thank you.

clonegelus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clonegelus

I have contacted support and staff member here on the forums and i still have not heard back about resolving the issue of my broken blu-ray player. It's now been 7 days i should of heard some kind of answer. I will contact my credit card company if i dont hear a answer to my support ticket (Case # CAS-562859-C4V6Z8) by the 8th of January.

sunilkul

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sunilkul
ThunderThighs wrote:@sunilkul: My bad. I did alert CS to your issue. You should hear from them before long.

I heard from CS and I was given a choice of refund or replacement. I replied my choice and ............................... CS lost it voice (or email?) once again. I am again in waiting to hear from customer service!

@thunderthigs can you make woot CS thunder again?

daverdla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daverdla

Why is the header for this thread "
Customer Service [Do not post requests, PLS EMAIL support@woot.com]" It seems that's the only way you're going to get a response. It's been almost a month. I've sent three requests to support and no response. At this point I just want a refund.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 589 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

CS is aware of all issues/posts above this point. Thank you.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

poofydoofy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages poofydoofy

Didn't realize there have been so many problems getting a response from Customer Service. I too wish I could call someone. I have emailed support twice for a package not received though Fedex claims to have delivered. Fedex told me my next step is to talk to you.
I want this resolved immediately. I am extremely unhappy with how this situation has played out.
CAS-569600-L9P2Z8
CAS-574911-Z2V4F4

sitktath

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sitktath

I have been waiting for a response from Woot CS since 12/24....nothing but auto-reply....Sad days

sitktath

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sitktath
sitktath wrote:I have been waiting for a response from Woot CS since 12/24....nothing but auto-reply....Sad days

I love Woot but would have expected a response by now.

Case #CAS-551892-N6S1S2
Case #CAS-557720-Z0G5X7
Case #CAS-563277-C1T7Y4
Case #CAS-566194-B5H7W3
Case #CAS-568877-D5Q3F0

ThunderThighs

Staff

CS is aware of all issues/posts above this point. Thank you for your patience.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

mirnen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mirnen

I sort of feel that it would be a gesture of peace for someone to explain what's going on, why customer service seems so behind it's out of control. Like if you told us there was some kind of technological meltdown, or half the support crew quit for the holidays, or just an honest "we did not anticipate the holiday rush would be this bad and we're sorry." I promise, that would make a lot of us feel better, at least, and maybe make some of us actually want to shop here again.

What more can we do? How can we help you help us?

It's been just about a month now since my query to support that hasn't been answered. I sent feedback to Amazon yesterday about woot -- not as a plea to help me, because I know they can't do that, but as feedback about who they let use their tech to advertise and sell -- and I received two responses within six hours of me mailing them.

I know, I know. You're not Amazon. No one's Amazon but Amazon. They're huge and they can pay a ton of people to do their customer support. I don't expect that level of work from you. But this is clearly not an isolated problem, is it? What exactly are you guys being so tight-lipped about? I do not understand.

Also, I don't mean to be rude, but please don't just answer this post and tell me you're forwarding it to customer support. :x That's already been done twice, and regrettably it has not helped. Thanks for listening again.

sunilkul

ThunderThighs wrote:@sunilkul: I did alert CS to your issue. You should hear from them before long.

How long it takes for woot CS to reply on an ongoing (active) case?
It seems that they take at least a day for every question/answer.

I am leaving out of country tomorrow and need to get the issue resolved before I leave.

CRM:0001185

ThunderThighs

Staff

sunilkul wrote:How long it takes for woot CS to reply on an ongoing (active) case?

I am leaving out of country tomorrow and need to get the issue resolved before I leave.

CRM:0001185

You should have a reply.

FORUM MODERATOR

sunilkul

ThunderThighs wrote:You should have a reply.

@ThunderThighs - Thanks. Could you please ask CS to take a final decision so that this issue is over before I leave country tomorrow.

lizzly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lizzly

I haven't received all my order items (placed on Dec 2), and already been charged full amount. I've sent email to CS on Dec 29 and never received a reply. Case# CAS-559606-X2D6G8. Any support here?

ThunderThighs

Staff

lizzly wrote:I haven't received all my order items (placed on Dec 2), and already been charged full amount. I've sent email to CS on Dec 29 and never received a reply. Case# CAS-559606-X2D6G8. Any support here?

I'm sorry for the delayed response. I'll email CS to let them know of your concerns. Thank you for your patience.

FORUM MODERATOR

rj3lwill

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rj3lwill

Okay customer service, you have me thoroughly confused.

1.) First I ordered exercise equipment:
Lifeline Portable Power Jumper
Lifeline Power Push Up
Lifeline Pull Up Revolution

This arrived in not only poor condition, but some items had been opened. I filled out the required customer service forms, and of course never heard back from anyone besides for the original form letter. Today I receive an email saying this order has been shipped. White Tundra Frost???? What is going on?

2.) Now I have another order that came in separate shipments and I am still missing an item:

720p Video Camera Sunglasses with 4GB Mem

According to the tracking info all packages have been delivered. Again, White Tundra Frost?

This is the third time in less than a month that I have had problems with Woot and ordering. I have one more order on the way and now I am scared of the condition/missing items that might occur with it. I'm a long time Woot-er and this is getting severely disappointing.

ANY YES, I have checked my Spam and Junk folders. NO Woot there!

ROGETRAY

Staff

rj3lwill wrote:Okay customer service, you have me thoroughly confused.

1.) First I ordered exercise equipment:
Lifeline Portable Power Jumper
Lifeline Power Push Up
Lifeline Pull Up Revolution

This arrived in not only poor condition, but some items had been opened. I filled out the required customer service forms, and of course never heard back from anyone besides for the original form letter. Today I receive an email saying this order has been shipped. White Tundra Frost???? What is going on?

2.) Now I have another order that came in separate shipments and I am still missing an item:

720p Video Camera Sunglasses with 4GB Mem

According to the tracking info all packages have been delivered. Again, White Tundra Frost?

This is the third time in less than a month that I have had problems with Woot and ordering. I have one more order on the way and now I am scared of the condition/missing items that might occur with it. I'm a long time Woot-er and this is getting severely disappointing.

ANY YES, I have checked my Spam and Junk folders. NO Woot there!

I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced separate issues with these orders.

I've gone ahead and forwarded your inquiry/post along to Woot Member Services.

echofuzz

quality posts: 2 Private Messages echofuzz

@rogetray @thunderthighs @agingdragqueen @manhandsha (or any other Woot staff monitoring this thread)

can any of you give an explanation as to:

1. Why customer service has been so horrible recently?
and
2. What Woot is doing to correct the situation?

hidavi

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hidavi

Support here has become embarrasingly awful. Lots of great items for sale, but after my recent experience, I don't trust Woot enough to buy any purchases here of over $25.

The worst part is that they keep ignoring questions and just keep asking for people to keep waiting.

I used to recommed Woot to people all the time. I can't do that anymore. I've been a member since 2007 and 2013 has been the first year I can say Woot sucks.

ThunderThighs

Staff

hidavi wrote:Support here has become embarrasingly awful. Lots of great items for sale, but after my recent experience, I don't trust Woot enough to buy any purchases here of over $25.

The worst part is that they keep ignoring questions and just keep asking for people to keep waiting.

I used to recommed Woot to people all the time. I can't do that anymore. I've been a member since 2007 and 2013 has been the first year I can say Woot sucks.

You received a reply from CS on 1/7. Could you please check your spam/junk folders? Also, make sure your email on your woot account is correct.

FORUM MODERATOR

hidavi

ThunderThighs wrote:You received a reply from CS on 1/7. Could you please check your spam/junk folders? Also, make sure your email on your woot account is correct.

The response was essentially "we're asking someone else for the tracking number and you should have the tracking number by Friday but maybe not. If not, let us know." I need a refund ASAP. It'll have been 14 business days by then without as much as an explanation as to what happened or a tracking number.

This is exactly what it said:

"Thank you for taking the time to email us. We appreciate your concerns as well as your business.

Sorry to hear that. I've put in a request with our vendor to provide the tracking information for that item or to ship a replacement. If you don't hear back from us or the vendor by Friday, please let us know.

Woot Member Services,

Daniel"

All Woot did was pass the buck to the vendor. The vendor's job is not to manage my expectation or satisfaction; thats Woot's job. Woot should have been to stay on top of the shipments (in case the vendor screws up) to make sure their customers aren't done a disservice instead of crossing fingers and hoping that I don't send a help email.

So if Woot won't do what they have to to improve the situation, then I need my money back so that I can improve it myself by at least making sure I go with a more dependable/helpful store next time without spending any additional money.

ThunderThighs

Staff

@hidavi: You're right. I got yours mixed up with another. That is my fault, not CS's.

CS is working with the vendor. The item you ordered shipped directly from the vendor so that's why we have to work with them.

PS: You have another email from CS.

FORUM MODERATOR

hidavi

sweet, got my refund. thanks.

definitely never making a medium-priced purchase here again though. too risky.

wootdougwoot

quality posts: 12 Private Messages wootdougwoot

okay. here it is. In short...

Placed an order: 472xxxx on 12/19/13
Never arrived...
placed 1st inquiry: 12/30/2013 CAS-xxxx
No reply...
Recieved notice from paypal (!)half credit to my account 01/03/2014.
Placed 2nd inquiry: 01/03/2014 CAS-xxxx "I fail to see how I am half at fault for missing shipment. Tracking does not indicate package was ever received by shipper. Check the tracking (xxxx). Full refund please."
No reply...

Please, PLEASE!!! refund me in full if you are not going to complete my order.

Thank you for your attention,
wootdougwoot

P.S. checked my spam folder. Have received msgs from you guys during problems in the past.

Has anyone seen my velociraptor?

ThunderThighs

Staff

wootdougwoot: I'm sorry for the delayed response. I'll email CS to let them know of your concerns. Thank you for your patience.

FORUM MODERATOR

wootdougwoot

quality posts: 12 Private Messages wootdougwoot
ThunderThighs wrote:wootdougwoot: I'm sorry for the delayed response. I'll email CS to let them know of your concerns. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you T squared.

Has anyone seen my velociraptor?

GuidoAnchovy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GuidoAnchovy

I ordered a Pyle PPHP1537UB Bluetooth speaker back on December 13 and received a Pyle PPHP1595 speaker instead. I contacted support back on December 19 asking how I could return the incorrect speaker for the correct one but did not receive a reply (CAS-543440-Q8V5D6).

I figured you all were swamped with Christmas stuff, so I waited and sent another support request on 12/27 (CAS-556681-T9R1D0) and finally another one on 1/6 (CAS-572901-H5Z8D1). I haven't gotten any replies as far as I can tell.

I'm sorry to have contacted you all that many times, but I'd just like to know how to get this product back to you and if I can still get the correct product. Thanks!

ROGETRAY

Staff

GuidoAnchovy wrote:I ordered a Pyle PPHP1537UB Bluetooth speaker back on December 13 and received a Pyle PPHP1595 speaker instead. I contacted support back on December 19 asking how I could return the incorrect speaker for the correct one but did not receive a reply (CAS-543440-Q8V5D6).

I figured you all were swamped with Christmas stuff, so I waited and sent another support request on 12/27 (CAS-556681-T9R1D0) and finally another one on 1/6 (CAS-572901-H5Z8D1). I haven't gotten any replies as far as I can tell.

I'm sorry to have contacted you all that many times, but I'd just like to know how to get this product back to you and if I can still get the correct product. Thanks!

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't heard back from your email inquiry.

I've gone ahead and forwarded your inquiry along to Woot Member Services.

tuxedomagnum

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tuxedomagnum

I'm also having trouble receiving a response on an order for some razor blades I made back on 12/12/13. We received the wrong product on 12/20/13 and I wrote about it then (CAS-546589-F6H2P1). When we received no word I wrote again on 12/30/13 (CAS-562403-Q4C5W9) and have still received no response.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

ROGETRAY

Staff

tuxedomagnum wrote:I'm also having trouble receiving a response on an order for some razor blades I made back on 12/12/13. We received the wrong product on 12/20/13 and I wrote about it then (CAS-546589-F6H2P1). When we received no word I wrote again on 12/30/13 (CAS-562403-Q4C5W9) and have still received no response.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't heard back from your email inquiry.

I've gone ahead and forwarded your inquiry along to Woot Member Services.

wchandley

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wchandley

I also need another way to contact Woot support besides e-mail & support page. 5 emails later (starting before Christmas), no resolution to my missing item & no response (except auto reply) from my last two e-mails sent a week & a half ago. One item from an order I placed on 11/30 never shipped. I don't know what else to do except dispute the $90 charge with my credit card co & notify the Better Business Bureau. Poor customer service. I'm highly disappointed in Woot.

manhandsha

quality posts: 36 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

wchandley wrote:I also need another way to contact Woot support besides e-mail & support page. 5 emails later (starting before Christmas), no resolution to my missing item & no response (except auto reply) from my last two e-mails sent a week & a half ago. One item from an order I placed on 11/30 never shipped. I don't know what else to do except dispute the $90 charge with my credit card co & notify the Better Business Bureau. Poor customer service. I'm highly disappointed in Woot.

I've passed your info along. I'm sorry for your experience.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

daverdla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daverdla
ThunderThighs wrote:CS is aware of all issues/posts above this point. Thank you.

Can I go through paypal to get my money back? Woot did finally send an email and then nothing.

easpangler

quality posts: 2 Private Messages easpangler

I also have not been able to place an order since Christmas. I did not upgrade Internet Explorer on my desktop, laptop, or tablet -- and that "place your order" button is not visible on any of them. I guess I'll go shopping somewhere else if woot doesn't want my $$$ anymore!

thumperchick wrote:If you are talking about the missing or not functional Order button - you are not alone! There is a bug in the software affecting several people. I think it started with people using IE8? If it is the order button, could you give a quick description of what is happening and what browser you use?

ThunderThighs

Staff

easpangler wrote:I also have not been able to place an order since Christmas. I did not upgrade Internet Explorer on my desktop, laptop, or tablet -- and that "place your order" button is not visible on any of them. I guess I'll go shopping somewhere else if woot doesn't want my $$$ anymore!

What version of IE are you using? Does it work with another browser like FireFox or Chrome?

FORUM MODERATOR

jiangwoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jiangwoot

I have made a request for a return the item I bought. It has been 11 days, and I still did not receive any response. Why it is so difficult?

I would not buy anything from WOOT in future.