ThunderThighs

quality posts: 548 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jiangwoot wrote:I have made a request for a return the item I bought. It has been 11 days, and I still did not receive any response. Why it is so difficult?

I would not buy anything from WOOT in future.

I'm sorry for the delayed response. I'll email CS to let them know of your concerns. Thank you for your patience.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

moonbeams

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moonbeams

Looks like this may be the only place to receive customer support. First issue:
Never received my package. Tracking says it was delivered but we never received item. It is in an Eye-fi for a camera. We would still like the item if you can still get it. If not, we would like a refund so we can purchase elsewhere. 16yo daughter would like her Christmas present from her brother.

Second issue: we received a product that does not work. It is a solar shed light. We again would like a replacement or a refund.

I think there have been some very thoughtful and constructive statements on this forum that haven't been addressed and that makes me sad. Woot has always been a part of my shopping and Christmas shopping for many years, but this experience leads me to pause to use you in the future. And I do not mean the products that didn't arrive or came broken, but the customer service afterwards. I emailed you initially on both items on 12-20, and on January 10th, all I've received are Automatic responses. Very disappointing, I expect better from you Woot. At least some acknowledgement of what's going on would be helpful. Right now I just feel I'm being ignored.

My catchy case #'s are : CAS-546529-B6K7J6 & CAS-546525-L3L2F7

miwoverine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages miwoverine

C'mon Woot! It is going on 4 weeks now on case CAS-539840-Z2R6T1.I did receive an email proposing some type of resolution on 1-3-14, and replied to the email 3x since with no response. Help please, I am getting absolutely nowhere with the email support.

rick28805

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rick28805

I have been waiting for over three weeks for an answer to getting a defective Pyle headphones returned or replaced all I get is a reply to my emails with new case files. Getting tired of not getting any response. Seems all they care is selling and not customer service.
CAS-552874-M6L8P8

ThunderThighs

Staff

All posts above this post ^^^^^^

I'm sorry for the delayed response. I'll email CS to let them know of your concerns. Thank you for your patience.

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

Staff

miwoverine wrote:C'mon Woot! It is going on 4 weeks now on case CAS-539840-Z2R6T1.I did receive an email proposing some type of resolution on 1-3-14, and replied to the email 3x since with no response. Help please, I am getting absolutely nowhere with the email support.

They have not received your response as to whether you want a replacement or refund. Make sure you're using the same email address that you have on your woot account. That's the only way we can look up your emails to support.

You have another email from them now. Or you can PM me with your decision.

To PM me, click on the envelope next to my name in this post. To view your private messages, click on the envelope to the right of the Everything But Woot tab.

wchandley

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wchandley
manhandsha wrote:I've passed your info along. I'm sorry for your experience.

Thank you for your help. I finally heard from Cust. Service & they are going to give me a refund.

srees

quality posts: 9 Private Messages srees

I've got to echo the common sentiment, this is taking too long to get email customer service.

My first request regarding getting a defective camera was Jan 4. The canned response says I should hear something within a week. Perhaps they should update that template to say a month?

Woot! says they'll only take a return within 21 days of purchase. What if it takes 21 days to get an initial response? I mean, the refurb warranty is only 90 days, and at this rate a large portion of that is used up just waiting for CS!

Sigh. I'm open to a replacement or a refund. But if the replacement is broken too, I'll want a refund then.

How can something be better than nothing if nothing is perfect?

I can haz badgez finally after 12 Bungled Original Communicator

worldrenownced

quality posts: 0 Private Messages worldrenownced

I finally got a customer service response after posting in this thread before so I'm going to try it again. I replied to CS's only response to me asking to do a return/refund as was suggested. That was 6 days ago, and I have heard nothing since. I've been stuck with this broken laptop for over two weeks while Woot seems perfectly happy to hold on to my $750 as long as they can.

These response times are completely unacceptable, and I will never buy anything from your website again.

ThunderThighs

Staff

worldrenownced: I'll let CS know that you replied.

srees: I'm sorry for the delayed response. I'll email CS to let them know of your concerns. Thank you for your patience.

oldgraydog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oldgraydog

I bought an expensive elliptical machine about 3 weeks ago. In spite of contacting support services, I cannot get any response as to when or if it might be shipped. I cannot even find out who to contact about a return of my money, since no one will answer my queries. Help....how do I get a response from these people.

ThunderThighs

Staff

oldgraydog wrote:I bought an expensive elliptical machine about 3 weeks ago. In spite of contacting support services, I cannot get any response as to when or if it might be shipped. I cannot even find out who to contact about a return of my money, since no one will answer my queries. Help....how do I get a response from these people.

Hi there. I found your tracking. Go to the following site:

http://harmony.myseko.com/track

Your tracking number is WT + your order number. So WTxxxxxxx.

oldgraydog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oldgraydog
ThunderThighs wrote:Hi there. I found your tracking. Go to the following site:

http://harmony.myseko.com/track

Your tracking number is WT + your order number. So WTxxxxxxx.

Well thank you ever so much. Isnt it a shame that to get customer service we have to publically air our problems. You have been a great help, too bad that your support team is so poor when it comes to helping out. Maybe they should make you the support team and give you a big raise!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

oldgraydog wrote:Well thank you ever so much. Isnt it a shame that to get customer service we have to publically air our problems. You have been a great help, too bad that your support team is so poor when it comes to helping out. Maybe they should make you the support team and give you a big raise!!

I would like to correct one part of your post. We had a great CS team that work very hard. We got hit by a perfect storm of events in Nov-Dec that got them way behind. They are still climbing out from that.

dcraig@comcast.net

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dcraig@comcast.net

I also have opened 3 cases.

I am trying to return something, and have never had such an issue getting in touch with Woot.

I have been assigned a case on 1/2/13, and have not heard back since.

I even opened a case reminding you about the 2 cases I opened.

I am about to complain to CC company as well, this is ridiculous.

Will someone PLEASE respond so I can send these things back?

ThunderThighs

Staff

dcraig@comcast.net wrote:I also have opened 3 cases.

I am trying to return something, and have never had such an issue getting in touch with Woot.

I have been assigned a case on 1/2/13, and have not heard back since.

I even opened a case reminding you about the 2 cases I opened.

I am about to complain to CC company as well, this is ridiculous.

Will someone PLEASE respond so I can send these things back?

cweiby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cweiby

I recently purchased a generator off Woot. When it arrived, the choke lever was broken so I contacted customer service to determine how to return it. It's been 2 weeks and I have not heard back. I checked my spam, nothing there from Woot. I was a big fan of Woot but not anymore. The lack of a phone number combined with no responses equals very dissatisfied customers.

ThunderThighs

Staff

cweiby wrote:I recently purchased a generator off Woot. When it arrived, the choke lever was broken so I contacted customer service to determine how to return it. It's been 2 weeks and I have not heard back. I checked my spam, nothing there from Woot. I was a big fan of Woot but not anymore. The lack of a phone number combined with no responses equals very dissatisfied customers.

I'll let CS know that you've contacted them.

However, per the sale, this item can't be returned because it requires fuel. You need to contact Power Pro for assistance.

srees

quality posts: 9 Private Messages srees

Thank you, TT.

I've got my response finally with a shipping label.

I'm very sorry your CS department is buried. I hope they can finish digging out soon.

ThunderThighs wrote:worldrenownced: I'll let CS know that you replied.

srees: I'm sorry for the delayed response. I'll email CS to let them know of your concerns. Thank you for your patience.

How can something be better than nothing if nothing is perfect?

I can haz badgez finally after 12 Bungled Original Communicator

iandick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iandick

I've been emailing cutomer support since Monday (once a day) and all I ever get is a new case number...no actual reply from anyone about a Nexus 7 that I spent $165 on that arrived broken. What a sham! Last time I spend money on a big ticket item from woot. And to think...all I need is a reply and a fix and I would still be a loyal customer. BAD, BAD, business model Mr. Woot. Don't buy refurbs from this site and expect anything less than junk and no one to talk to.

ThunderThighs

Staff

iandick wrote:I've been emailing cutomer support since Monday (once a day) and all I ever get is a new case number...no actual reply from anyone about a Nexus 7 that I spent $165 on that arrived broken. What a sham! Last time I spend money on a big ticket item from woot. And to think...all I need is a reply and a fix and I would still be a loyal customer. BAD, BAD, business model Mr. Woot. Don't buy refurbs from this site and expect anything less than junk and no one to talk to.

moonbeams

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moonbeams

So I still have not heard anything, yet someone else on here who first contacted Customer Service 15 days AFTER me has received service...WHAT?? srees contacted someone on Jan. 4th and received a label to ship something back. I have not even received anything!! This sucks.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

moonbeams wrote:So I still have not heard anything, yet someone else on here who first contacted Customer Service 15 days AFTER me has received service...WHAT?? srees contacted someone on Jan. 4th and received a label to ship something back. I have not even received anything!! This sucks.

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't heard back from your latest email inquiry.

I've gone ahead and forwarded your inquiry along to Woot Member Services.

Thank you for your continued patience while they attend to the issue.

jaychawla96

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaychawla96

I ordered an iPad and was never notified that it shipped. It was "delivered" without it even being marked as shipped originally, yet I have gotten NOTHING. I went to the post office and Fedex, no luck. Emailed them the day of (on Tuesday), still nothing. I'm out of $574 AND an Ipad 4th gen (32gb wifi white).

My case number is CAS-587160-N1N1K2. I emailed them again and got a different case number, CAS-591085-B1Z8X0. I'm really disgusted by the lack of response for such an expensive item. I mean i cant even find a phone number here

ThunderThighs

Staff

moonbeams wrote:So I still have not heard anything, yet someone else on here who first contacted Customer Service 15 days AFTER me has received service...WHAT?? srees contacted someone on Jan. 4th and received a label to ship something back. I have not even received anything!! This sucks.

Moon, you have an email from CS dated 1/12 to the email address on your woot account. Could you please check your spam/junk folders. If you use an email client such as Outlook, log on to your email provider directly via a browser and check there as well.

pkteacher

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pkteacher

I think Woot is growing too big, too fast. Many loyal followers (including myself) are quickly becoming disenchanted. I recently have had 2 problems with orders. I filed a complaint on the first a couple of weeks ago- I received a case number and have not heard back on the Nexus mini computer that was a gift for Christmas. My grandson was in tears when it did not work! I am getting ready to file a complaint on the other order where I ordered 3 items for my granddaughter's birthday. I only received one items but all 3 items were under the same shipping number. It is time for Woot to hire live people to handle distressed buyers that feel like they are being completely ignored! I used to love Woot but I am not feeling the love back!

ThunderThighs

Staff

pkteacher wrote:I think Woot is growing too big, too fast. Many loyal followers (including myself) are quickly becoming disenchanted. I recently have had 2 problems with orders. I filed a complaint on the first a couple of weeks ago- I received a case number and have not heard back on the Nexus mini computer that was a gift for Christmas. My grandson was in tears when it did not work! I am getting ready to file a complaint on the other order where I ordered 3 items for my granddaughter's birthday. I only received one items but all 3 items were under the same shipping number. It is time for Woot to hire live people to handle distressed buyers that feel like they are being completely ignored! I used to love Woot but I am not feeling the love back!

wootdougwoot

quality posts: 11 Private Messages wootdougwoot

Hey TT,

Could you please forward this along CAS-579861-N4H3M2 addressing a refund request. It's been over a week and I don't want it to get lost in the sauce.

Thanks!

Duhg

P.S. If ppl respond through support@woot.com, all that does is open a new case ticket. I don't suppose that helps your back log much. Is your chain of command aware of this?

Has anyone seen my velociraptor?

MisterShynkers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MisterShynkers

7 days ago i sent two emails regarding the Nexus 7 i bought during a woot sale. The instant i received the tablet and turned it on, from the start it was not working. From the day i sent the two emails i have not received or heard anything back. To get any help would be awesome..

bludcel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bludcel

I have contacted support six times starting December 20, 2013. I have received six case numbers but no other responses.
1st - I really like Woot. I would like to continue to purchase items, but have stopped now because of my last two issues without responses.

Issue One - Order 47179341 came with a broken remote. I'd like to have a new remote. If it is not available, how about we agree on a discount.
Issue Two - Order 47261502 was confirmed to have shipped December 20, 2013, but I have not received it. The tracking number states: Not Found.
My 1st choice is to get the stuff, I don't care if it is late. 2nd choice is to receive a response that - sorry, a problem happened, we will refund. My 3rd choice is that I will contact my credit card company and state that I received a broken item on the first order and nothing on the second, have been writing Woot for a month (on Jan. 20, 2014) without receiving a response and will ask them to reverse the charges.
>> Can you help me?

Thank you for your time.

descentman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages descentman

I've emailed support 3 times in the last few weeks regarding my order number 47343202 (case number CAS-591339-M8D9K3) and only get the automated support e-mail.

A $92 product came damaged out of the box, and I feel like Woot is not taking this seriously.

-D

ThunderThighs

Staff

Above this line ^^^^^^^^^

MisterShynkers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MisterShynkers
ThunderThighs wrote:Above this line ^^^^^^^^^

Thank you very much. Its nice to get a word back. Feels like i am getting somewhere now!

bludcel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bludcel
ThunderThighs wrote:Above this line ^^^^^^^^^

Yes, thanks doubleT, I received a message from support on one of two issues. I was concerned service was gone.

GuidoAnchovy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GuidoAnchovy

Sorry to be the squeaky wheel, but I still have a problem with my previous order. I ordered the Pyle PPHP1537UB back on 12/13/2013 and received the incorrect product (PPHP1595). After posting on here on page 20 I did receive a reply from Customer Support on 1/10/2014 (CRM:0017030), so thanks for that.

The Customer Service person said that they could replace my unit with the correct if it was still available and they could provide me with a prepaid label if I gave them the serial number off of the unit (I think it's 5F961041, based on a number on the box)

I haven't received any response since then, unfortunately, and I noticed that you are selling the correct item again right now on Tech.Woot, so that's why I wanted to get in touch with Customer Service asap.

Thanks!

manhandsha

quality posts: 33 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

GuidoAnchovy wrote:Sorry to be the squeaky wheel, but I still have a problem with my previous order. I ordered the Pyle PPHP1537UB back on 12/13/2013 and received the incorrect product (PPHP1595). After posting on here on page 20 I did receive a reply from Customer Support on 1/10/2014 (CRM:0017030), so thanks for that.

The Customer Service person said that they could replace my unit with the correct if it was still available and they could provide me with a prepaid label if I gave them the serial number off of the unit (I think it's 5F961041, based on a number on the box)

I haven't received any response since then, unfortunately, and I noticed that you are selling the correct item again right now on Tech.Woot, so that's why I wanted to get in touch with Customer Service asap.

Thanks!

Your info has been passed along. Sorry you're still waiting. :/

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

sdhst28

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sdhst28

I have had a horrible time time with Woot customer service. I ordered two shirts on 12/7. One shipped and was received 12/23. I inquired about the 2nd shirt and they told me shipping was delayed. I waited a week and inquired again. This time they told me that it was delivered! No, obviously it was not delivered since I'm still asking about it. I have requested a refund at least twice and have had no reply. I even have an email from them saying that they screwed up my order and owe me something! I will never buy from this company again.

jleibo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jleibo

I received the following email from Woot when I was sent a product that I hadn't specified (wrong color), responded twice through customer service as requested and have not heard back - in spite of being promised a response within 24 to 48 hours!

If Woot is going to close its note to me with "With love," I wonder why they don't at least pretend to show me some and respond to my as-instructed-by-woot customer service follow up?

Does anyone have a Woot customer service PHONE NUMBER so that I can try to reach someone? Thanks!

Dearest jleibo:

What's black and blue or red all over? The watch that you ordered/the watch you'll be receiving instead! This is our not-so-funny way of telling you that we screwed up, and that you're going to be receiving the wrong-colored watch. We know this is really no laughing matter, and we're very sorry about it. The mix-up, that is. And come to think of it, the bad joke as well.

If you're OK with the color you receive, just keep the watch. We have issued you a $5 refund for the trouble. If you're NOT OK with the color you receive, however, you can return the watch within the next 30 days for a full refund. Just contact us at support@woot.com to let us know. Again, we're so sorry for the mix-up. We promise to try better next time.

With love,

Woot!

manhandsha

quality posts: 33 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

Posts above this have been sent to CS.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

mdlewisjeep

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdlewisjeep

I ordered an item on Thursday and paid extra for 1 day shipping. I understand it was after the 11:30 am deadline. Here it is Saturday night and no item. I'm a first time customer and this isn't giving me a great impression. How about a discount or refund on my shipping costs? Also, why hasn't my item even been shipped?????