manhandsha


quality posts: 31 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

mdlewisjeep wrote:I ordered an item on Thursday and paid extra for 1 day shipping. I understand it was after the 11:30 am deadline. Here it is Saturday night and no item. I'm a first time customer and this isn't giving me a great impression. How about a discount or refund on my shipping costs? Also, why hasn't my item even been shipped?????



That's certainly not the experience we want to leave you with. I've forwarded your info; you should hear something soon.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

kpgt16


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kpgt16

Deae mrileyatwoot:

I placed an order back on December 17th, my order is the XXX. It says that I received my order on January 6th, but I checked with UPS and it was delivered to another address (wrong one). UPS gave me the address where it was delivered and told me that you WOOT have to make the claim. I've been contacting you with several emails, but have not receive an answer (I have also checked my spam). I urgently need your help to solve this mess!

Regards,

agingdragqueen


quality posts: 117 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

kpgt16 wrote:Deae mrileyatwoot:

I placed an order back on December 17th, my order is the XXX. It says that I received my order on January 6th, but I checked with UPS and it was delivered to another address (wrong one). UPS gave me the address where it was delivered and told me that you WOOT have to make the claim. I've been contacting you with several emails, but have not receive an answer (I have also checked my spam). I urgently need your help to solve this mess!

Regards,



Hey there! Took out your order number for privacy, but I will send this info to the CS team. Apologies for the delay in communication.


thegatr


quality posts: 0 Private Messages thegatr

Only half of my order showed up in the shipment on 1/3/2014. I'm missing the Yukon Fishing Net out of the order. Sent 2 support messages and have yet received any reply from customer support.

jennieoff


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jennieoff

[MOD: Answered in Everything But Woot]

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 543 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Post above this ^^^^^^^^^^

I'm sorry for the delayed response. I'll email CS to let them know of your concerns. Thank you for your patience.

Please note that on many of these cases that we report to CS, they tell us that a response has already been sent. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folders. If you are using an email client such as Outlook, log into your email directly using the provider's web page. There are junk folders there too.

One last thing, if you emailed in from a different email account than is on your Woot account, we will not be able to find your CS case via search. Same goes for the support form. You can Private Message me the case number if you like.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

karlsgunbunker


quality posts: 0 Private Messages karlsgunbunker

I contacted Woot.com about a Tablet I ordered on Dec. 25th. A full month later and NO response from Woot.
Contacted them a second time on Jan 16th Still no response. My son's Christmas Present doesn't work and he's waited a month for me to return it and get a working tablet or refund. I've done business with Woot and have had to return things in the past, But this is inexcusable and I will not be buying from them in the future.

joelhills1307


quality posts: 0 Private Messages joelhills1307

I have sent requests to woot three times now for a soundbar I purchased for a family member for christmas that was bad out of the box. I need a response now. I havent received anything back even once, other then case numbers. At this point im going to the BBB and my state department of consumer affairs. I also will never use woot again. I will also make sure the post everywhere I can about the horrible service I have received from Woot

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

joelhills1307 wrote:I have sent requests to woot three times now for a soundbar I purchased for a family member for christmas that was bad out of the box. I need a response now. I havent received anything back even once, other then case numbers. At this point im going to the BBB and my state department of consumer affairs. I also will never use woot again. I will also make sure the post everywhere I can about the horrible service I have received from Woot



I'm very sorry that you have yet to hear back from your email inquiry.

Please check your email inbox associated with your Woot account, a response has been sent to you by Woot Member Services.

We also recommend that you check the spam folder of your email provider, as sometimes their responses get filtered there.

Thank you for your ongoing patience while they attended to the issue

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

karlsgunbunker wrote:I contacted Woot.com about a Tablet I ordered on Dec. 25th. A full month later and NO response from Woot.
Contacted them a second time on Jan 16th Still no response. My son's Christmas Present doesn't work and he's waited a month for me to return it and get a working tablet or refund. I've done business with Woot and have had to return things in the past, But this is inexcusable and I will not be buying from them in the future.



Please check your email inbox associated with your Woot account, a response has been sent to you by Woot Member Services.

We also recommend that you check the spam folder of your email provider, as sometimes their responses get filtered there.

Thank you for your ongoing patience while they attended to the issue.

lilafaerie


quality posts: 0 Private Messages lilafaerie

I am still waiting to hear back from customer service (contacted on 1/10/14) on a defective heat blanket where the plug was not compatible with the blanket. This was gift and embarrassing to hear that it did not work. My order number is: XXX (1 of the 2 blankets had the wrong plug)

Original Case Number with woot is: Case # CAS-XXX

I was also told on January 17 when I commented on the heat blanket forum that my issue was again forwarded to customer service, but I have yet to hear anything at all.

agingdragqueen


quality posts: 117 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

lilafaerie wrote:I am still waiting to hear back from customer service (contacted on 1/10/14) on a defective heat blanket where the plug was not compatible with the blanket. This was gift and embarrassing to hear that it did not work. My order number is: XXX (1 of the 2 blankets had the wrong plug)

Original Case Number with woot is: Case # CAS-XXX

I was also told on January 17 when I commented on the heat blanket forum that my issue was again forwarded to customer service, but I have yet to hear anything at all.



I'm very sorry for the delay, I will check with them again this morning.


chongwj


quality posts: 0 Private Messages chongwj

I ordered 3 Econo-Heat Wall Heater on Jan 13 2014 and one of them has cracks and I've requested for refund/return item. Up till now sent 2 emails and no human responses. I'm kind of disappointed with you guys now.

Order Number:XXX
Case # CAS-XXX
Case # CAS-XXX

agingdragqueen


quality posts: 117 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

chongwj wrote:I ordered 3 Econo-Heat Wall Heater on Jan 13 2014 and one of them has cracks and I've requested for refund/return item. Up till now sent 2 emails and no human responses. I'm kind of disappointed with you guys now.

Order Number:XXX
Case # CAS-XXX
Case # CAS-XXX



I apologize, I'll pass your info along to CS this afternoon.


atorabi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages atorabi

I ordered ordered quite a few things from woot and have always had a great experience.

I few weeks ago I ordered a camera and it was shipped to the same address as all of my other woots. I tracked the package, it showed delivered then returned to sender as address was not deliverable. I emailed Woot to ask what the next steps were, they replied to contact FedEx but it was being delivered USPS. I emailed a couple of more times with screen shots and have only received the automated response with a case number. It's been over a month, my credit card has been charged, there is still no camera.

Any thoughts?

agingdragqueen


quality posts: 117 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

atorabi wrote:I ordered ordered quite a few things from woot and have always had a great experience.

I few weeks ago I ordered a camera and it was shipped to the same address as all of my other woots. I tracked the package, it showed delivered then returned to sender as address was not deliverable. I emailed Woot to ask what the next steps were, they replied to contact FedEx but it was being delivered USPS. I emailed a couple of more times with screen shots and have only received the automated response with a case number. It's been over a month, my credit card has been charged, there is still no camera.

Any thoughts?



FedEx SmartPost does deliver via the USPS- did you already check with your post office to see if they could help you find your missing shipment?


atorabi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages atorabi
agingdragqueen wrote:FedEx SmartPost does deliver via the USPS- did you already check with your post office to see if they could help you find your missing shipment?



The missing packaged was returned to sender. So it would be with WOOT.

manhandsha


quality posts: 31 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

atorabi wrote:The missing packaged was returned to sender. So it would be with WOOT.



I passed your info along; you should hear something soon.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

aaee


quality posts: 4 Private Messages aaee

This made me chuckle..

Hello, ConcernedWoot member! I'm the Woot Confirmation Bot. Pleased to meet you. Beep boop.

Your email's beensent along to Woot Customer Service and they're looking forward to reading it.Thanks for contacting us! You're getting this lovely new case number I came upwith myself: CAS-xxx-xxxx



But we've gotta be honest: at the moment ourhuman beings are a little bit behind in answering our emails. They'regoing as fast as they can, but they still need to sleep and eat! So know upfront that it might take us upto a week to get back to you about this matter. And for that, we'resorry.

If you're in a hurry, you can visit our FAQ at http://www.woot.com/faq andmaybe find some useful information there. Otherwise please be awarewe're genuinely sorry for this delay and we're not ignoring you. Youmatter. Sincerely. And remember, bots can't lie.

Thank you very much for your patience. Boop beep.

- The Woot Confirmation Bot

jeffbonnie


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeffbonnie

I purchased one of those heating blankets on 12/12/2013. It was received defective as one of the controller buttons was damaged making the entire blanket unable to generate heat.

I contacted support on 12/22 to report that it was received defective. I took so long in reporting it because I had a house fire! So this blanket was delivered to the hotel where I was staying.

Finally, on 1/8/14, I received an email giving me a choice of either a $15 partial credit or a full refund. I happened to be sitting at my computer when this email was received, so I immediately replied that I wanted a full refund. I did this within a minute of receiving Woot's offer!

I heard nothing, so on 1/13, I sent a second email requesting a full refund, but as of today, the 29th, I have not heard a thing!!

Why am I being completely ignored? Why, when given the choice of a partial credit or a full refund, I answer in less than a minute but 3 weeks later I still have not been given an RMA?

I understand you're busy, but so am I and I don't have time to keep chasing down RMA's especially when I requested one within a minute of Woot giving me a choice 3 weeks ago!

I've made many purchases with Woot over the years and this is the FIRST time I'm having to return something, and this is what a good customer has to go through?

markaksamit


quality posts: 0 Private Messages markaksamit

Hey again I know you guys are busy, but I've contacted you twice now over the last month about an Optoma Projector that I bought that continuously over heats and shuts down... I haven't received any response other than the automated case number and have been religiously checking my inbox as well as my spam/junk folder with no response. Please issue me an RMA number so I can send the item back and get a refund!

Woots I've slept with:
Cinego Toshiba LiteOn PNI Hannspree
Pioneer Logitech Sony

agingdragqueen


quality posts: 117 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

@jeffbonnie- I'm sending your info into our CS department.

markaksamit wrote:Hey again I know you guys are busy, but I've contacted you twice now over the last month about an Optoma Projector that I bought that continuously over heats and shuts down... I haven't received any response other than the automated case number and have been religiously checking my inbox as well as my spam/junk folder with no response. Please issue me an RMA number so I can send the item back and get a refund!



I'll pass along your info too, but you do have a warranty with Optoma and should be able to contact them here for replacement or repair.


markaksamit


quality posts: 0 Private Messages markaksamit
agingdragqueen wrote:@jeffbonnie- I'm sending your info into our CS department.



I'll pass along your info too, but you do have a warranty with Optoma and should be able to contact them here for replacement or repair.



Hey I bought it from you guys and would like you to stand behind the products you sell. Being as this was refurbished by Optoma I'm worried this may be a recurring issue and would like to just get my money back directly from you guys instead.

Woots I've slept with:
Cinego Toshiba LiteOn PNI Hannspree
Pioneer Logitech Sony

kirscherj2


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kirscherj2

I sent a request in on Jan 15th regarding jumper cables I received the red clamps protective rubber coating came cracked and peeled off.

I have yet to receive a response (checked spam and everything) Is customer service really this backed up?
If you want my case number please PM me.
Thanks.

tkneiselwoot


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tkneiselwoot

One more customer service problem. On January 15th, I ordered a 32Gb Nexus 7. It arrived on January 18th but it's a 16Gb model. The order confirmation email, the "shipped" email, the packing slip, and the box all indicated it was a 32Gb model, but there's only 16Gb in the device.

I've email customer service twice, on January 20th, getting case number CAS-595442-M5T2C5, and again today, getting case number CAS-607913-H1T7X0.

There has been no response other than the form letters indicating that my email was received.

I've checked my spam folders, both in my email program and on my ISP and there's nothing from woot. The daily woot digest and the form letters are getting to me just fine.

I'd appreciate it if someone could contact customer service about my order. This seems to be the only way to get anything to happen.

manhandsha


quality posts: 31 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

Evening all- Issues above this post have been forwarded to CS.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

stuartdh


quality posts: 0 Private Messages stuartdh
inkycatz wrote:Alrighty, just keep in mind it may take them 24-48 hours to investigate and get back to you.


stuartdh


quality posts: 0 Private Messages stuartdh

Woot is still absent in my quest to return a defective item. Going on 2 weeks and counting. This is just great as it was supposed to be used on a trip and now will not make it.

agingdragqueen


quality posts: 117 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

stuartdh wrote:Woot is still absent in my quest to return a defective item. Going on 2 weeks and counting. This is just great as it was supposed to be used on a trip and now will not make it.



I'm sorry it's taken us so long to get back with you, I'll check in with CS on your order.


JoeyJeanine


quality posts: 0 Private Messages JoeyJeanine

I have sent 2 emails regarding 2 different orders both horrible. I need answers! I want justice! One thing was broken and the others are total crap! I'm done with you woot. We had some great times together but, I've had it with your inconsistencies. Someone contact me Case #'s CAS-XXX & CAS-XXX and yes I've checked my junk mail folder.

agingdragqueen


quality posts: 117 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

JoeyJeanine wrote:I have sent 2 emails regarding 2 different orders both horrible. I need answers! I want justice! One thing was broken and the others are total crap! I'm done with you woot. We had some great times together but, I've had it with your inconsistencies. Someone contact me Case #'s CAS-XXX & CAS-XXX and yes I've checked my junk mail folder.



Sorry for the delays in getting back to you, I'll be checking in with CS this afternoon on your case.


ericdsommers


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ericdsommers

Seems crazy that I need to post here.
I've got CAS-XXX from January 10th that hasn't been responded to.
I followed up on January 21st via CAS-XXX and nothing back on that one either.
I also sent an email to support@woot.com and haven't received a response.

agingdragqueen


quality posts: 117 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

ericdsommers wrote:Seems crazy that I need to post here.
I've got CAS-XXX from January 10th that hasn't been responded to.
I followed up on January 21st via CAS-XXX and nothing back on that one either.
I also sent an email to support@woot.com and haven't received a response.



Thanks for the info, I'll pass it along to CS.


tylerescover


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tylerescover

I have been trying to get refunded for an RMA that was received the 2nd week of December. TO this day, NOTHING. I have email "support" several times. The last time I did, I sent the RMA #, product description and tracking information including who signed for it. ELEVEN days later, I received a response "Can you please send your order #".

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? My experience has been the worst I have ever had with customer service. Your email alias should be "nonsupport@". Every time I communicate with "support" it's a different person as well. I've done 60+ woots since August and spend a LOT of money with you guys, but ultimately, your lack of service will ruin you.

This is not the first time with issues via your email only policy. It happens almost every time.

I guess it will take my lawyer and bank refusing charges to get my money back?

Awaiting your response.

I also have another issue with a TV I ordered that has a problem, was offered a partial refund, but every time I wrote back to the offer, they keep asking for info on whats going on? Like its the first time Ive contact support! OOOOOOH! MORE GALAXIES! THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!

agingdragqueen


quality posts: 117 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

tylerescover wrote:I have been trying to get refunded for an RMA that was received the 2nd week of December. TO this day, NOTHING. I have email "support" several times. The last time I did, I sent the RMA #, product description and tracking information including who signed for it. ELEVEN days later, I received a response "Can you please send your order #".

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? My experience has been the worst I have ever had with customer service. Your email alias should be "nonsupport@". Every time I communicate with "support" it's a different person as well. I've done 60+ woots since August and spend a LOT of money with you guys, but ultimately, your lack of service will ruin you.

This is not the first time with issues via your email only policy. It happens almost every time.

I guess it will take my lawyer and bank refusing charges to get my money back?

Awaiting your response.

I also have another issue with a TV I ordered that has a problem, was offered a partial refund, but every time I wrote back to the offer, they keep asking for info on whats going on? Like its the first time Ive contact support! OOOOOOH! MORE GALAXIES! THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!



You seem to have a lot of recent orders, which one is it that you were trying to return? I'm also not super sure that I see what TV you're talking about- can you please PM me with order numbers or dates and email case numbers if you have them? You can PM me here and I'd be happy to try working with CS, I'm sincerely sorry for the hassle.


lquerbach


quality posts: 0 Private Messages lquerbach

I have been trying to get an answer from Customer Service since January 14 on a missing item. I now have 4 case numbers and still have not heard back from a human. I have checked my spam folder. What gives?

manhandsha


quality posts: 31 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

lquerbach wrote:I have been trying to get an answer from Customer Service since January 14 on a missing item. I now have 4 case numbers and still have not heard back from a human. I have checked my spam folder. What gives?



Jeez, I'm sorry you haven't received a reply yet. I pinged CS with your info; you should hear from someone soon.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

pandpfarm


quality posts: 0 Private Messages pandpfarm

I have had it with this "business"! Purchased a Christmas present only to find could not function as advertised. The only response I got from CS for a refund was a "we're so busy right now, please wait" WEEKS AGO! The only help I got from Amazon was a sorry as Woot is a standalone website. Well I'm through with Woot and I'm flagging this landmine for all my world to see.
Fool me once...

nvilter06


quality posts: 0 Private Messages nvilter06

My order number #XXX was a 130 dollar order and they said it got messed up and were looking into the matter. This was after 6 emails that they finally responded. Now they haven't gotten back to me and I just want my money back!!! This was over a month and a half ago! Please give me my money back!!!

agingdragqueen


quality posts: 117 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

nvilter06 & pandpfarm - big apologies to the both of you, I'll be passing along your info to CS later this morning.