pjo2412

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pjo2412

I contacted customer support on 1/13/14 about some plates and bowls that arrived shattered in the box (which I have yet to open). It's been nearly three weeks now and haven't heard a peep beside getting a case number. All I'm looking for is either a refund or a replacement. I've check my spam folder several times now and see nothing there or in my inbox. I'm quite disappointed in my experience thus far.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 129 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

pjo2412 wrote:I contacted customer support on 1/13/14 about some plates and bowls that arrived shattered in the box (which I have yet to open). It's been nearly three weeks now and haven't heard a peep beside getting a case number. All I'm looking for is either a refund or a replacement. I've check my spam folder several times now and see nothing there or in my inbox. I'm quite disappointed in my experience thus far.

I apologize for the delay, I'll check in with CS on your order.

ehill1001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ehill1001

I am unable to get a response from the service page on the website. You guys shipped me the wrong color watches and I've attempted 3 times to contact you. I was given case numbers but then...nada. This has been going on over 3 weeks now. I just tried sending an email to service@woot.com and got a returned email...undeliverable.

Hello!!

Order Number:XXX

[MOD EDIT] I removed your order number to protect your personal info, but not before I forwarded your info along. You should hear back soon.

seefyre

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seefyre

I too have made several attempts to contact Woot to return a product that was damaged/broken in the box. All we get is some "we are too busy" for you right now auto-reply. Tomorrow (which will be 2 full weeks) we will get the credit card company and WA. State attorney general involved. Join us in avoiding this derelict company like the plague-

[MOD: I'm sorry for the delayed response. I'll email CS to let them know of your concerns. Thank you for your patience.]

yachiruangel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yachiruangel

I was wondering if anyone can help me?

I was trying to place an order for the "Electricitree" Canvas Art (from the Budi Art sale that was going on) but was unable to. I'm not that great at navigating the woot! website, but I do realize now that it says it's sold out, which is super disappointing. The entire event ended, I think.

Is there still any way I can purchase this piece of art?

Thanks!

bsmith1

quality posts: 104 Private Messages bsmith1
yachiruangel wrote:
Is there still any way I can purchase this piece of art?

Thanks!

Nope. If the event/sale has ended, you're hosed. Your best bet is to keep your eye out for it to be offered again. If you don't check the site everyday, I might suggest creating an account on wootstalker.com. This site isn't affiliated with woot, but it was developed by a wooter to stalk woot. I believe you can add keywords to be notified if a sale matches. You might try adding a keyword for "budi" or "Electricitree". If everything works, you should get an email if it is ever offered again.

jbellis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbellis

I contacted CS on Dec 25 and Jan 16 about a DOA item. No reply after the automated "received your email." Nothing in my spam folder, either.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jbellis wrote:I contacted CS on Dec 25 and Jan 16 about a DOA item. No reply after the automated "received your email." Nothing in my spam folder, either.

I'm sorry for the delayed response. I'll email CS to let them know of your concerns. Thank you for your patience.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

davenapy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davenapy

I emailed support, I have received responses but just because I received a response does not mean I am happy. Woot took my money immediately, it's now been 7 business days and nothing has shipped. Woot blames it on the company supplying the product. Woot took my money, I would like some satisfaction.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 168 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

davenapy wrote:I emailed support, I have received responses but just because I received a response does not mean I am happy. Woot took my money immediately, it's now been 7 business days and nothing has shipped. Woot blames it on the company supplying the product. Woot took my money, I would like some satisfaction.

Please be aware that standard shipping on items is usually 3-8 business days from the sale (sometimes much sooner than that). We ask that you allow a couple more days for your item(s) to ship.

We recommend that if you don't see any tracking updates/activity by February 5th, to please rewrite back into support@woot.com and let us know.

dangler88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dangler88

I ordered an item on December 9th 2013 and was trying to be patient about it, but it never arrived, although a couple of other deliveries did that day.
I initially contacted woot! and was told to be patient due to the holiday rush. After waiting and then looking at the tracking info and still not having my item, I tried again to contact woot! and got the canned advice to check with FedEx. I did that, they performed their followup trace, and called the package lost.
So, now over a month past my Xmas gift being missing, I go back to woot! and all I continue to receive are the canned responses.

ROGETRAY

Staff

dangler88 wrote:I ordered an item on December 9th 2013 and was trying to be patient about it, but it never arrived, although a couple of other deliveries did that day.
I initially contacted woot! and was told to be patient due to the holiday rush. After waiting and then looking at the tracking info and still not having my item, I tried again to contact woot! and got the canned advice to check with FedEx. I did that, they performed their followup trace, and called the package lost.
So, now over a month past my Xmas gift being missing, I go back to woot! and all I continue to receive are the canned responses.

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't heard back from your email inquiry.

I've gone ahead and forwarded your inquiry along to Woot Member Services.

Thank you for your continued patience while they attend to the issue.

valrus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages valrus

I emailed several times in December and January and haven't gotten a reply to a single one of them. Additionally, a problem that's the subject of one of those emails happened again with my most recent order: your system auto-changes my address to the Post Office's stupidly long version, no matter what I do, and then you fail to print my apartment number and the package gets delayed at best or returned at worst.

This is your last chance, Woot. If I don't hear from you and either of these packages gets returned I'm canceling my account.

ROGETRAY

Staff

valrus wrote:I emailed several times in December and January and haven't gotten a reply to a single one of them. Additionally, a problem that's the subject of one of those emails happened again with my most recent order: your system auto-changes my address to the Post Office's stupidly long version, no matter what I do, and then you fail to print my apartment number and the package gets delayed at best or returned at worst.

This is your last chance, Woot. If I don't hear from you and either of these packages gets returned I'm canceling my account.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties with your orders/deliveries as well as hearing back from Woot Member Services.

I've gone ahead and forwarded your post along to a Woot Member Representative.

Thank you for your continued patience during this matter and you should hopefully have a resolve soon.

twobrie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages twobrie

Posting here appears to be the only way of getting my concerns addressed. Pretty sad, Woot.

Multiple attempts to contact customer service have gone un-answered (aside from bot auto-replies) or mis-answered. Nothing in my spam folder.

Ordered Pentax MX-1 on 1/2/2014 and credit card was charged on 1/3/2014, but order status STILL shows as "Shipping Now."

Finally received mistaken response on 2/1 with tracking number for another, different item purchased on 1/3/2014. That's all.

Apparently, customer service simply looked at the most recent item in my order history, not the one that STILL shows as "Shipping Now."

Note that item is currently being offered for sale on Woot for the same price I paid on 1/2, so there is no supply issue.

Please forward to Customer Service and send me my item ASAP.

ThunderThighs

Staff

@twobrie: I'm sorry for the delayed response. I'll email CS to let them know of your concerns. Thank you for your patience.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

kcconner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kcconner

I purchased an item back on 12/11/13 and still haven't received it. I've submitted this to Woot customer service 5 times now and still have not heard anything back. They had no problem charging me the full $70 the instant it was purchased, but it takes 2 months (fingers crossed) to get my item? Boo, Woot, very boo.

Barbaraleclair

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Barbaraleclair

I also had many isses with no support number. I have a confirmation and a denied order status.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Barbaraleclair wrote:I also had many isses with no support number. I have a confirmation and a denied order status.

We reserve one for you (confirmation email) and then the security checks start. It looks like your order didn't pass those checks so the order was denied and canceled.

I'm sorry for the frustration.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

kcconner wrote:I purchased an item back on 12/11/13 and still haven't received it. I've submitted this to Woot customer service 5 times now and still have not heard anything back. They had no problem charging me the full $70 the instant it was purchased, but it takes 2 months (fingers crossed) to get my item? Boo, Woot, very boo.

I'm sending a note to CS so they can look into it.

FORUM MODERATOR

Barbaraleclair

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Barbaraleclair
ThunderThighs wrote:We reserve one for you (confirmation email) and then the security checks start. It looks like your order didn't pass those checks so the order was denied and canceled.

I'm sorry for the frustration.

Why does a credit card not pass checks. This same laptop is on todays Woot for more money. I think that if their is a problem you should have called me, I have other cards. Now I'm stuck paying more money. Not good for your business. the amount of complaints should be a clue. Duh

Woody1150

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Woody1150

Wow. Poor Woot just gets hammered in here. So, I decided to share my customer service story.

Way back in the day I had ordered a GPS unit. It wasn't even for me, it was purchased on my account with a coworkers credit card, and shipped to their address. Well, needless to say, we had to send back 3 of the units until we got a working one. Woot CS managed to work with us with returning and getting a new unit out each time and it took less than a month to get a working unit. That coworker is still using that thing to this day for hunting and such.

I just figured while all these people berate you Woot, I'd put a happy thought out there.

rbrahan1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rbrahan1

Can anyone confirm whether this is their address?

4121 INTERNATIONAL PKWY STE 900
CARROLLTON, TX 75007-1907

ROGETRAY

Staff

rbrahan1 wrote:Can anyone confirm whether this is their address?

4121 INTERNATIONAL PKWY STE 900
CARROLLTON, TX 75007-1907

Yes, that is the correct address.

Make sure you put the RMA and/or Order Number of your product when returning it to Woot.

onthecamelsback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages onthecamelsback

ordered a 40 inch Philips TV on 1/22, received a DOA item 5 days later. sent a claim to CS the day it was received and still haven't heard back. Seriously unhappy with Woots CS policy. Really expected a lot more from an Amazon company...

[MOD: Sorry for the delayed response. I'll let CS know.]

rbrahan1

ROGETRAY wrote:Yes, that is the correct address.

Make sure you put the RMA and/or Order Number of your product when returning it to Woot.

Where do I put it? On the box, on a note in the box, or somewhere else?

ThunderThighs

Staff

rbrahan1 wrote:Where do I put it? On the box, on a note in the box, or somewhere else?

I'm assuming you've emailed customer service for a return authorization. You must do that first. They'll send you a label that will have all the appropriate info encoded on it so we can match that item to your order.

FORUM MODERATOR

rbrahan1

ThunderThighs wrote:I'm assuming you've emailed customer service for a return authorization. You must do that first. They'll send you a label that will have all the appropriate info encoded on it so we can match that item to your order.

And what if they won't give me a return authorization because they claim it's a manufacturing defect, refer me to the manufacturer who says it is not a manufacturing defect, and/or take up to 3 weeks to respond to my emails?

And please do not respond with: [MOD: Sorry for the delayed response. I'll let CS know.]

Oisin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Oisin

I placed order this morning for a google Nexus tablet . I immediately canceled that order and reordered with a different payment methods. I now have two Google Nexus tablets on the way . checking my email I noticed I did not have a cancel confirmation email . I left a message but they said it could be 7 days before anybody gets back to me because of the holiday season . it shows the payment pending for the item in I make sure that also the other payment method is been billed . I don't want to what do I do ?

ThunderThighs

Staff

Oisin wrote:I placed order this morning for a google Nexus tablet . I immediately canceled that order and reordered with a different payment methods. I now have two Google Nexus tablets on the way . checking my email I noticed I did not have a cancel confirmation email . I left a message but they said it could be 7 days before anybody gets back to me because of the holiday season . it shows the payment pending for the item in I make sure that also the other payment method is been billed . I don't want to what do I do ?

Please check your Private Messages. To view your private messages, click on the envelope to the right of the Everything But Woot tab.

FORUM MODERATOR

jwiv

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jwiv

I guess I should be happy I got a response within 72 hours of my problem.

Though basically, not really the response I'd hope for. Any type of sizing or fit issue is a 'personal issue' and they don't accept returns or exchanges (not even with a restocking fee).

Not really impressed at all.

tylerescover

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tylerescover

Thanks for the response but when I try to PM you with the info you requested I get a server error and the message won't send!

agingdragqueen wrote:You seem to have a lot of recent orders, which one is it that you were trying to return? I'm also not super sure that I see what TV you're talking about- can you please PM me with order numbers or dates and email case numbers if you have them? You can PM me here and I'd be happy to try working with CS, I'm sincerely sorry for the hassle.

ROGETRAY

Staff

tylerescover wrote:Thanks for the response but when I try to PM you with the info you requested I get a server error and the message won't send!

Here try PMing me:

http://www.woot.com/Forums/AddPost.aspx?forumid=0&UserID=621137

stiggy84

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stiggy84

Going on two weeks from order and all I see is a FedEx tracking number that says initiated. All I get is canned responses from support@woot.com.
I understand delays but this is rediculous especially since my CC was charged immediately. I surely hope woot will apply expedited shipping for free.

[MOD: Please check your Private Messages. To view your private messages, click on the envelope to the right of the Everything But Woot tab.]

zonkerrob

quality posts: 5 Private Messages zonkerrob

Hi Forgotten Wooters,

Had two mistakes where I was shipped the wrong lamp on two separate orders totalling over $300. Like everyone else here, I received no response to my several emails save the folksy auto-bot. I complained in the forums, and received promises of having it taken care of but no action.

I filed disputes over the appropriate amount with my VISA, and suggest others with valid clams* do as well. Thats why the CC pros are there.

UPDATE: WITHIN HOURS of initiating chargebacks and posting the same to the forums, I have my refund emails. Don't waste weeks being ignored!

You are not alone, and you do not have to wait forever for help which is not coming.

Here are Woot's Yelp Reviews http://www.yelp.com/biz/woot-carrollton-2?nb=1
5 stars:••
4 stars:•
3 stars:
2 stars:••
1 star:••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

And Woot's BB rating is "F" for FAIL http://www.bbb.org/dallas/business-reviews/internet-shopping/woot-in-carrollton-tx-90017163
Factors that lowered Woot, Inc.'s rating include:
146 complaints filed against business
Failure to respond to 31 complaints.
14 complaints not resolved.

It should be clear there is no help coming from Woot, so protect yourself and let the CC pros do the work!

*Valid claims do not include buyer's remorse, size issues, and all those things it was your job to know going in.

tylerescover

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tylerescover

Order - 476xxxx
Item - HP All in One computer

Arrived with something loose inside you can hear it rattling around. It also did not include a dongle to pair the keyboard with rendering it useless. Id like to return it so I can purchase a replacement.

Please contact me at xxxx

Thank You

[MOD: Order number & email removed for privacy. Also, allow a week for CS to respond to your request.]

DollyB

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DollyB

If shoes are sized incorrectly then the shoes are defective not ordered wrong. I ordered the same size as every other pair of shoes in my closet. Jacob tells me to sell them on eBay? How about you replace them or take them back?
Respectfully,
Long time customer

ThunderThighs

Staff

DollyB wrote:If shoes are sized incorrectly then the shoes are defective not ordered wrong. I ordered the same size as every other pair of shoes in my closet. Jacob tells me to sell them on eBay? How about you replace them or take them back?
Respectfully,
Long time customer

Sorry for the frustration. As a daily deal site, we do not maintain an ongoing inventory where we can resell returned items. We sell to close out inventory. Returns are only for damage or defects as stated in our FAQ. If you ordered a 10 and received a 9, then that's definitely an order issue we will fix. If you ordered a 9 and received a 9 but it doesn't fit, that's a size issue, not a defect.

Hope that helps explain things.

FORUM MODERATOR

rhoffpauir

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rhoffpauir

How long should it take to receive the electronic RMA instructions/label after I receive an email from CS saying that "Your label will arrive in a separate email shortly (to the email address associated with your account)."?

Thanks

ThunderThighs

Staff

rhoffpauir wrote:How long should it take to receive the electronic RMA instructions/label after I receive an email from CS saying that "Your label will arrive in a separate email shortly (to the email address associated with your account)."?

Thanks

I'm told it will usually be sent in about an hour. Be sure to check those spam/junk folders. They may see it as spam with 2 emails close together from the same email.

FORUM MODERATOR