tylerescover

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tylerescover

You asked me to PM you in the forums. I did that, and your site kept generating an error message. Then Rogetray asked me to try again. I did that, and I see FOUR private messages in my inbox on the site here, but NO ONE has responded. I have emailed Support with messages for YOU and ROGETRAY and I KEEP GETTING THE RUN AROUND! ONE of the THREE main issues (there's others but seriously I'm too busy to keep up with this stuff) is for an RMA that was received TWO MONTHS ago by you and still no money. This is such BS

agingdragqueen wrote:You seem to have a lot of recent orders, which one is it that you were trying to return? I'm also not super sure that I see what TV you're talking about- can you please PM me with order numbers or dates and email case numbers if you have them? You can PM me here and I'd be happy to try working with CS, I'm sincerely sorry for the hassle.

tylerescover

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tylerescover

FIRST ISSUE - Order - 4595xxxx
RMA - 182021-1 and 182021-2
SONY Binoculars
3M Projector

Shipped VIA FEDEX tracking # 674xxxxx

Signed for by PWYNN on 12/11/2013 at 1:37PM.

STILL NO REFUND HAS BEEN DONE!!!!!!!

tylerescover wrote:You asked me to PM you in the forums. I did that, and your site kept generating an error message. Then Rogetray asked me to try again. I did that, and I see FOUR private messages in my inbox on the site here, but NO ONE has responded. I have emailed Support with messages for YOU and ROGETRAY and I KEEP GETTING THE RUN AROUND! ONE of the THREE main issues (there's others but seriously I'm too busy to keep up with this stuff) is for an RMA that was received TWO MONTHS ago by you and still no money. This is such BS

[MOD EDIT] I've removed your two other posts and personal info to protect your privacy. However, I've escalated your order details.

Derwood43

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Derwood43

My order number 477xxxx of two (2) xbox 360 slims shipped out and I only received one (1). I can't get quick email replies from anyone at Woot and would like to receive my second Xbox 360 slim, not a refund.

Please help!!

[MOD: Order number removed for privacy.]

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Derwood43 wrote:My order number 477xxxx of two (2) xbox 360 slims shipped out and I only received one (1). I can't get quick email replies from anyone at Woot and would like to receive my second Xbox 360 slim, not a refund.

Please help!!

I looked via track by reference nd see another tracking number. Looks like we don't have that info from the vendor yet.

The other one is held up in NJ, I imagine by the weather. Watch the tracking for a couple days and see if it doesn't start moving again.

You can use FedEx's “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your order details which you can get via Stuff You Bought. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Derwood43

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Derwood43
ThunderThighs wrote:I looked via track by reference nd see another tracking number. Looks like we don't have that info from the vendor yet.

The other one is held up in NJ, I imagine by the weather. Watch the tracking for a couple days and see if it doesn't start moving again.

You can use FedEx's “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your order details which you can get via Stuff You Bought. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.

You are awesome. After days of trying to get some answers, finally someone knows what's up. If I could give you a promotion, I would.

I'll keep my eyes on that second box. Thank you!

rickgravesen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rickgravesen

WOOT Customer Service sucks. They've been sitting on my ONE-ITEM order for a week now, still have not shipped it and won't cancel it and give me my money back. (even though it still has not shipped)
No wonder they don't list a phone number- they don't want to have to answer for their terrible service.

ThunderThighs

Staff

rickgravesen wrote:WOOT Customer Service sucks. They've been sitting on my ONE-ITEM order for a week now, still have not shipped it and won't cancel it and give me my money back. (even though it still has not shipped)
No wonder they don't list a phone number- they don't want to have to answer for their terrible service.

Hi there. Sorry for the problems. CS answered your email from yesterday earlier today. You sent quite a few emails, BTW.

••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

nodakbassmaster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nodakbassmaster

No assistance with a damaged or defective product? Really? Is that customer service?

Ray at CS responded to my request to replace a broken leappad2 with "Unfortunately, we are unable to assist you with a return or replacement" on a product touted as having a 90 day warranty on the page offering it for sale.

See Your Case # CAS-655729-G6T0X5 CRM:0021669 for refference.

If this is how customers are treated, I will spend my money elsewhere.

markwaldo13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages markwaldo13

Hi there. I ordered 2 products, a 32" smart tv, and a Sony Blue ray surround system. They showed in my "stuff you bought" section that they shipped as one order with one tracking #. The tv showed up but no word on the blue ray system.

There is no phone # to call and the support email doesn't seem to respond, so is there anyone I can talk to?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 156 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

markwaldo13 wrote:Hi there. I ordered 2 products, a 32" smart tv, and a Sony Blue ray surround system. They showed in my "stuff you bought" section that they shipped as one order with one tracking #. The tv showed up but no word on the blue ray system.

There is no phone # to call and the support email doesn't seem to respond, so is there anyone I can talk to?

Please be aware that standard shipping on items is usually 3-8 business days from the sale (sometimes much sooner than that). We ask that you allow a couple more days for your remaining item to ship.

We recommend that if you don't see any tracking updates/activity by March 6thth, to please write into support@woot.com and let them know.

ROGETRAY

Staff

nodakbassmaster wrote:No assistance with a damaged or defective product? Really? Is that customer service?

Ray at CS responded to my request to replace a broken leappad2 with "Unfortunately, we are unable to assist you with a return or replacement" on a product touted as having a 90 day warranty on the page offering it for sale.

See Your Case # CAS-655729-G6T0X5 CRM:0021669 for refference.

If this is how customers are treated, I will spend my money elsewhere.

Sorry for the late reply and to hear that you weren't able to resend you damaged order back.

I've gone ahead and forwarded your inquiry along to Woot Member Services.

Thank you for your continued patience while they attend to the issue.

lulugl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lulugl

I purchased 7 Swarovski Elements Bracelets in February 22th, and all of them have poor quality, have stains/marks in the inner part of the bracelets and one of them is actually broken (it doesn't have a stone). I have been sending emails to woot customer service at service@woot.com, but haven't received anything but an automated reply.

I would like to know the procedure to return those poor quality bracelets

Thanks,
Maria GL

ROGETRAY

Staff

lulugl wrote:I purchased 7 Swarovski Elements Bracelets in February 22th, and all of them have poor quality, have stains/marks in the inner part of the bracelets and one of them is actually broken (it doesn't have a stone). I have been sending emails to woot customer service at service@woot.com, but haven't received anything but an automated reply.

I would like to know the procedure to return those poor quality bracelets

Thanks,
Maria GL

You can no longer reach Woot Member Services at services@woot.com.

Please email them at support@woot.com and let them know what you're experiencing and they should be able to answer any questions or concerns you have about your order.

lulugl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lulugl
ROGETRAY wrote:You can no longer reach Woot Member Services at services@woot.com.

Please email them at support@woot.com and let them know what you're experiencing and they should be able to answer any questions or concerns you have about your order.

Actually I did it ( I wrote the wrong email) I have so many catchy case number lately that I dont know which ones are relating with this order. Here they are:
CAS-655720-D6T2H5
CAS-655745-Z3T9F5
CAS-658593-T4H4M9
CAS-658173-H2R0J5
I just want to know how to return those items

Thanks
Maria GL

ROGETRAY

Staff

lulugl wrote:Actually I did it ( I wrote the wrong email) I have so many catchy case number lately that I dont know which ones are relating with this order. Here they are:
CAS-655720-D6T2H5
CAS-655745-Z3T9F5
CAS-658593-T4H4M9
CAS-658173-H2R0J5
I just want to know how to return those items

Thanks
Maria GL

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't heard back from your email inquiries.

I've gone ahead and forwarded your inquiry along to Woot Member Services.

Thank you for your continued patience while they attend to the issue.

kae9130

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kae9130

Hi just trying to get some piece of mind and hopefully a quicker response on here. I already emailed the support services.

I ordered Powerbeats by Dr Dre In-Ear Headphones and Klipsch Image ONE Bluetooth Headphones on 3/1 I received the package today 3/5 but only the Klipsch Image one headphones where in the box. It doesn't indicate they were split into separate orders. So I wanted to know where they were?

Here is the order number if it helps, 4798****

Thanks

[MOD EDIT: Removed order number; privacy]

ROGETRAY

Staff

kae9130 wrote:Hi just trying to get some piece of mind and hopefully a quicker response on here. I already emailed the support services.

I ordered Powerbeats by Dr Dre In-Ear Headphones and Klipsch Image ONE Bluetooth Headphones on 3/1 I received the package today 3/5 but only the Klipsch Image one headphones where in the box. It doesn't indicate they were split into separate orders. So I wanted to know where they were?

Here is the order number if it helps, 4798****

Thanks

[MOD EDIT: Removed order number; privacy]

Sorry for the late reply.

Sometimes orders do ship together to save time, however if you didn't receive another tracking number or your separate item it's good to email into support@woot.com and inquire.

If you're still unable to find a resolve, please post here again and let us know.

gadmhahn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gadmhahn

Hello. I emailed support about a damaged product a few days ago and have had no response. I checked my spam and junk mail but nothing their either. I would appreciate if this could be expedited as it has been well over 24 hours now.

CAS-xxxx

I would appreciate hearing back on this issue ASAP.

Thanks

[MOD: Removed some info for privacy. I'll let CS know of your concern.]

Reekaisageek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Reekaisageek

I've emailed Customer Service in reference to my order. I ordered two shirts and only received one shirt in that package. No one has responded to me and it has been over 24 hours. I'd like to get my money back or actually receive the order that was "supposedly" shipped.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Reekaisageek wrote:I've emailed Customer Service in reference to my order. I ordered two shirts and only received one shirt in that package. No one has responded to me and it has been over 24 hours. I'd like to get my money back or actually receive the order that was "supposedly" shipped.

One of your shirts was purchased from a Plus event that said the shirts would ship on 2/27. If it's that shirt, give it a couple more days.

Otherwise, CS will get to your request very soon. I'll let them know from this end as well.

jaekaution

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaekaution

I've emailed customer service twice now about an item not being in my order. I have yet to receive anything other than the automated messages in reply. I have checked my junk mail, and there are no responses there.

I paid the extra money for the one day shipping, and I totally understand that things get missed.

However, I am MOVING NEXT WEEK. I simply can NOT wait for however long it would take for someone to decide to actually get back to me.

I would -really- appreciate it if the missing item would just be sent along ASAP.

[MOD: removed personal info for your security]

ThunderThighs

Staff

Hi jaekaution. In looking at your order, I see that some of your shirts were noted to be shipping later. The St. Patrick's day sales will ship by 3/12 for example. You can go to your Order Details to go back to each sale. The ship date on Shirt Plus deals are at the bottom of the event page (that shows all the sales).

lvl99link

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lvl99link

I ordered some Vibrams a few days back, and the tracking has said available for quite some time now, while in reality, I go to track the package and it says that it's not available at this time.

Can you give me some insight on if it will be fixed, where it's at, or what's going on?

Thanks ahead of time. =)

manhandsha

quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

lvl99link wrote:I ordered some Vibrams a few days back, and the tracking has said available for quite some time now, while in reality, I go to track the package and it says that it's not available at this time.

Can you give me some insight on if it will be fixed, where it's at, or what's going on?

Thanks ahead of time. =)

We're not CS here in the forums. Please email your order info to support@woot.com. I'd guess though, that your order is still in transit as expected. Hope that helps.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

brittonr1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brittonr1

I purchased a Toshiba laptop last week. I was sent a receipt saying I should receive it on Monday 3/10/14. When I went to check on the tracking of my order on Monday, I see that it says my order has been denied. I still have not received any formal notice to let me know it was denied. I've contacted support and received no help. Why would I not receive notice that my order was denied? Why am I unable to get information on why it was denied? Why is there no customer service number to call when service requests sent via email are ignored? Thank you. P.S. I have checked spam and every other possible area of receiving email, so please provide more information than that

ThunderThighs

Staff

brittonr1: I'm sorry but it looks like the order was caught by one of our security checks. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

chocobos

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chocobos

I ordered on the Corelle accoutrements event. I had always wanted the Red dishes and I ordered two sets of Dinner Plates, one salad plate and one bowl. They sent Black dinner plates by mistake. They could not send out the correct plates, and offered a $30 refund. Are you kidding? I responded I either want the correct order or a shipper tag to return their stuff and a full refund once it is returned. Now the catchy case numbers are piling up. Any ideas what I should do?

ThunderThighs

Staff

chocobos wrote:I ordered on the Corelle accoutrements event. I had always wanted the Red dishes and I ordered two sets of Dinner Plates, one salad plate and one bowl. They sent Black dinner plates by mistake. They could not send out the correct plates, and offered a $30 refund. Are you kidding? I responded I either want the correct order or a shipper tag to return their stuff and a full refund once it is returned. Now the catchy case numbers are piling up. Any ideas what I should do?

CS is answering in 1-2 business days so they should get back to you soon. If you don't hear back from them, feel free to send me a Private Message.

To PM me, click on the envelope next to my name in this post. To view your private messages, click on the envelope to the right of the Everything But Woot tab.

mikebannan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikebannan

Both of the two 5200mAh Portable Charger with Speakers I bought came out of the package broken! One's case is cracked, and the other's speaker doesn't work.

Here's Woot's response to my query:

"We're sorry your item isn't working properly. However, this item is covered by a warranty through the manufacturer. Please contact instaCharge for information on repair/replacement options. Please let us know if you have any issues resolving this with them directly

Woot Member Services,
Rich"

This is surprising. I purchased these from Woot. Woot charged my credit card. I received both items in non-working condition. I contacted Woot the day I opened the package. And Woot is telling me I'm on my own with the manufacturer? This is inconsistent with Woot's customer service reputation and own FAQs.

If I hadn't already purchased several things through Woot (and been very happy), I would think that Woot was running a scam. Woot took my money and shipped me an envelope of broken stuff.

I've contacted the manufacturer as directed, but haven't had any response from them. (Actually, I left a message with the manufacturer's answering service, because they don't have their own call center.)

I'm shocked at this service. This is far below what I'd expect of Woot.

mikebannan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikebannan

Update: A couple days, a couple more emails, and posting here, and I got this, which resolves it.

"I am so sorry for the confusion. I've gone ahead and initiated an RMA for your order and created a prepaid return label, which I have sent to you in a separate email that you should be receiving shortly . Please also write the RMA number on the box so we can process your refund quickly. Once you are able to get the item back to us then we can get you a refund within 7-10 business days.

In the event the item being returned to Woot is not found to be damaged or defective, you may be assessed a 15% restocking fee

Woot Member Services,
Karis

teamvagisil

quality posts: 0 Private Messages teamvagisil

Anyone having issues ordering right now? I'm getting a 404 error when attempting to order items in my cart.

manhandsha

Staff

teamvagisil wrote:Anyone having issues ordering right now? I'm getting a 404 error when attempting to order items in my cart.

Are you trying to purchase the Sport.woot daily deal? If so, our devs are looking into it. Sit tight, sorry for the trouble.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

teamvagisil

manhandsha wrote:Are you trying to purchase the Sport.woot daily deal? If so, our devs are looking into it. Sit tight, sorry for the trouble.

No, the salt/pepper shaker from wine.woot and boots from the accessories part.

manhandsha

Staff

teamvagisil wrote:No, the salt/pepper shaker from wine.woot and boots from the accessories part.

Which browser are you using? Have you tried another device/browser or clearing cache?

UPDATE: Our devs are looking into the issue. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

teamvagisil

manhandsha wrote:Which browser are you using? Have you tried another device/browser or clearing cache?

UPDATE: Our devs are looking into the issue. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

I've tried, Firefox (new install) chrome and my phone...nothing works, now i missed the deal

HSW3K

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HSW3K
mikebannan wrote:
This is surprising. I purchased these from Woot. Woot charged my credit card. I received both items in non-working condition. I contacted Woot the day I opened the package. And Woot is telling me I'm on my own with the manufacturer? This is inconsistent with Woot's customer service reputation.

Actually, it's pretty consistent with Woot's customer service reputation.

mandren

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mandren
teamvagisil wrote:Anyone having issues ordering right now? I'm getting a 404 error when attempting to order items in my cart.

I had issues all last night trying to order, kept getting kicked back to the order page and nothing going through.

Shocker, today, everything i wanted is now sold out.

ThunderThighs

Staff

HSW3K wrote:Actually, it's pretty consistent with Woot's customer service reputation.

He's received another email from Cs and the problem is now resolved.

elizabethadcock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elizabethadcock

I have emailed support@woot.com but am posting here as well in the hopes to get this escalated. I just received a PARTIAL refund of an order and would like the rest refunded immediately. I returned both of the headphones in the same package, so I am entitled to a full refund and not the half refund as I have currently been given. The phone number included on the PayPal refund is not a working number.

Order Number:XXX

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 120 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

elizabethadcock wrote:I have emailed support@woot.com but am posting here as well in the hopes to get this escalated. I just received a PARTIAL refund of an order and would like the rest refunded immediately. I returned both of the headphones in the same package, so I am entitled to a full refund and not the half refund as I have currently been given. The phone number included on the PayPal refund is not a working number.

Order Number:XXX

I saw your tweet & Facebook post- I'm very sorry our RMA processing group only applied a partial refund, but CS will be able to research and reply back to you within two business days, please let us know if it takes any longer than that.