wootdougwoot

quality posts: 11 Private Messages wootdougwoot

Case # CAS-677561-P6G0N4 CRM:0131663

Dear JOE/woot.

We're all good. Complete recipient error. There was no conspiracy. I won't let it happen again.

Go ahead and close this ticket if you even do such a thing...

Just letting you know.

wootduhgwoot
-------------------------------

Hello Douglas,
Thank you for taking the time to email us. We appreciate your concerns as well as
your business.
It is not uncommon for the USPS to mark a package as delivered, only for it
physically not to be until more than a week later. Please allow a few more days for
this package to show up.
In the meantime, please check with your neighbors and/or complex office (if
applicable) to ensure that they have not received the package in error.
Additionally, you can check with the local USPS office for information on this
package.
If the package has not turned up within 3 business days, please let us know.Woot
Member Services,
Joe

To: Support
Subject:

order# xxxxxxxx
I shall elaborate...
Hey so, most of my last order arrived but, I'm missing my (2) Stanley Collapsible
Bottles 24oz and that is kinda poopie.
My Kershaw and LifeGuard (cuz I'm a wannabe lifeguard) visor made it but, no
Stanley Bottles.
This is the second time I've tried to order these and the second time they haven't
arrived. Back in December, order# xxxxxxx included the bottles but the whole order
never made it to my home. You remedied this through a complete refund. Thanks!
Is this some sort of conspiracy? Do you not want to sell me these bottles? I'd
really like to get my hands on them. They pop up frequently so, I know you got them
lying around somewhere... Right?
If you could get them to me, I would be most appreciative.
May the force be with you,
duhgwootduhg

Has anyone seen my velociraptor?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

wootdougwoot: If I understand you correctly, all is well and we can close the ticket. I will let CS know. Thank you for the followup.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

vanevenhoven

quality posts: 22 Private Messages vanevenhoven

ThunderThighs,

I really don't want to request here, again - but it's been 10 weeks since my original order, and support@ has not responded to my 4 (yes 4) requests. What to do?

manhandsha

quality posts: 31 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

vanevenhoven wrote:ThunderThighs,

I really don't want to request here, again - but it's been 10 weeks since my original order, and support@ has not responded to my 4 (yes 4) requests. What to do?

I'm really sorry. I've escalated your info and you should receive some correspondence soon.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

vanevenhoven

Thanks very much. It's been an exercise in patience.

manhandsha wrote:I'm really sorry. I've escalated your info and you should receive some correspondence soon.

manhandsha

quality posts: 31 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

vanevenhoven wrote:Thanks very much. It's been an exercise in patience.

I bet. Thanks for giving us a chance to make it right, though.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

cycdude6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cycdude6

Nice gotcha Woof!. Bought some shoes, my regular size and they don't fit. You do not accept returns (i, of course, found out after teh fact) and thus I'm deleting any and all access to Woof! on all my home computers and all my work stations at my business. Woof! is now off limits to my home, customers and friends.
Sincerely, John Shields

chocobos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chocobos

I have had a problem that has been going on for a month now..
Mar 4, 2014
Order
Number:xxxxxx
$83.41
CRM:0135532

Ordered Corelle, they sent me teh wrong stuff. Woof! finally issued a return shipper, sent ALL teh stuff back.
Sent another email, where is my refund you got all my stuff back.

Woof! sent a email, no problem, you will get you're refund in 3 day.
Got a 19.50 refund? NOTHING on teh invoice was $19.50 how did Woof! come up with this number?

So where is teh rest of my $83.41

teh weight on teh shipper should prove I sent it all back it was over 17 pounds.

Please it's been a month could someone please correct this mess for me?

ThunderThighs

Staff

chocobos: Sorry for teh problems. I'll email CS to let them no of you're concerns.

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

vanevenhoven

well, hopefully. here was teh response...

"Hello (me),

We received you're post below. What is issue, case, and order id? I’m sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards,
Ray
Woof! Member Services"

I've sent it 5 times over 10 weeks. Ray, thanks for teh help, but didja check teh CMS system?

No worries, I sent it again. And got another ticket number.

manhandsha wrote:I bet. Thanks for giving us a chance to make it right, through.

vanevenhoven

Well, another bunch of days go by, and still I'm left waiting. No email, no pm, no response here.

vanevenhoven wrote:Well, hopefully. Here was the response...

"Hello (me),

We received your post below. What is issue, case, and order id? I’m sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards,
Ray
Woot Member Services"

I've sent it 5 times over 10 weeks. Ray, thanks for the help, but didja check the CMS system?

No worries, I sent it again. And got another ticket number.

ThunderThighs

Staff

vanevenhoven wrote:Well, another bunch of days go by, and still I'm left waiting. No email, no pm, no response here.

Hi there. CS responded on 4/2. Have you checked your spam folders? A full refund was issues.

espiritu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages espiritu

Ordered a Samsung TV on April 2nd, received an email April 4th saying it had shipped with a fedex tracking number. Waiting the requisite couple days to start tracking and no updates on fedex. Contacted CS and received a response saying it was too big for fedex(then why the fedex tracking number) so it was shipped using Estes. Link was provided in the response but no probill number. Contacted Estes and no record of any shipment can be found using any combination of my name or the probill originally suplied in tracking.

I know the response time for CS is 24 hours but when you get an incomplete response the first time, there should be some way to expedite subsequent requests for information.

Still waiting on CS for response to latest request for accurate tracking info.

poontzy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages poontzy

Hi, would it be possible for you to check on a couple of orders for me? I ordered rugs back on the 20th that still have not shipped. CS gave me a couple generic responses......it has been 3 weeks. Also, I have another order for curtains and a rod, received the rod but no curtains. Not as concerned about the curtains but the rugs are trying my patience. Thanks a bunch!

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 117 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

poontzy wrote:Hi, would it be possible for you to check on a couple of orders for me? I ordered rugs back on the 20th that still have not shipped. CS gave me a couple generic responses......it has been 3 weeks. Also, I have another order for curtains and a rod, received the rod but no curtains. Not as concerned about the curtains but the rugs are trying my patience. Thanks a bunch!

I'm sorry, us mods won't know anything more than they do- what have they been telling you? Have you written back to them again?

agingdragqueen

Staff

espiritu wrote:Ordered a Samsung TV on April 2nd, received an email April 4th saying it had shipped with a fedex tracking number. Waiting the requisite couple days to start tracking and no updates on fedex. Contacted CS and received a response saying it was too big for fedex(then why the fedex tracking number) so it was shipped using Estes. Link was provided in the response but no probill number. Contacted Estes and no record of any shipment can be found using any combination of my name or the probill originally suplied in tracking.

I know the response time for CS is 24 hours but when you get an incomplete response the first time, there should be some way to expedite subsequent requests for information.

Still waiting on CS for response to latest request for accurate tracking info.

They may be researching with Estes/our vendor. Our response time right now is within two business days, we should be getting back to you with any updated info on your order as soon as we're able.

poontzy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages poontzy
agingdragqueen wrote:I'm sorry, us mods won't know anything more than they do- what have they been telling you? Have you written back to them again?

Hi, I am on my 3rd e-mail today.
This was the response...
Hello Tempest,
Thank you for taking the time to email us. We appreciate your concerns as well as your business.
I'm sorry for the delay, but unfortunately, we're not able to provide any updated information on your order just yet, as it's being shipped by one of our vendors. Once it ships you'll receive the tracking information via email.
Woot Member Services,
Caleb

ThunderThighs

Staff

poontzy wrote:Hi, I am on my 3rd e-mail today.
This was the response...
Hello Tempest,
Thank you for taking the time to email us. We appreciate your concerns as well as your business.
I'm sorry for the delay, but unfortunately, we're not able to provide any updated information on your order just yet, as it's being shipped by one of our vendors. Once it ships you'll receive the tracking information via email.
Woot Member Services,
Caleb

Oh dear. Let me poke around from this end and see what I can find out. I'm so sorry for the delay.

groovedirk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages groovedirk

Can someone at Woot check if the support page is working? I tried submitting a message and keep getting "yikes, there's been a server error". I have been trying for the last 10-15 minutes (both in Firefox and IE just in case it was a browswer issue) to no avail.

Sent an email to support@woot.com but don't know if they got it. My refurb Tab 3 that just got delivered is seriously broke and I need to get it exchanged.

ThunderThighs

Staff

groovedirk wrote:Can someone at Woot check if the support page is working? I tried submitting a message and keep getting "yikes, there's been a server error". I have been trying for the last 10-15 minutes (both in Firefox and IE just in case it was a browswer issue) to no avail.

Sent an email to support@woot.com but don't know if they got it. My refurb Tab 3 that just got delivered is seriously broke and I need to get it exchanged.

Yep, I see it. I'll report it. Email to support@woot.com will do in the meantime. Sorry about that.

groovedirk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages groovedirk

Ok, the support page just worked for me. It wasn't at my end, so Woot must have fixed whatever was blocking it.

loneyswiger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages loneyswiger

Seriously disappointed with my Woot experience!!
On November 28th, I placed an order for 9 items (order #46908904) and only received 3. Since that time I have sent at least 4 emails to Woot inquiring about my missing stuff and have only ever received auto generated replies. I have checked my spam folder diligently following each email - as that seems to be the first question support likes to ask. I have tracked my package and it shows one box weighing 3 lbs was delivered. That one box contained 3 sets of trekking poles which is in line with what the box weighed.

I just want the rest of my stuff - which after all this time is probably no longer available.

ThunderThighs

Staff

loneyswiger: Egads, I'm so sorry. I'll ping CS to see what they can find out about your order.

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3119 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Good morning you wonderful mods! about a month ago there was a sale for a knife. Instead of receiving this knife, instead some of us received an emergency whistle. I e-mailed support and I got a message stating that they are looking into this but I have yet to hear anything and it has been weeks. Do you think you can ask around and see whats going on?

THANKS!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

Hey Conan: Sorry about the lack of response. We're playing tag at this end but that's no excuse.

If you received a whistle, you've been refunded the full amount of that purchase. We're just having problems getting that email out to tell you that.

robertcallahan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robertcallahan
ThunderThighs wrote:@treloars: first let me apologize for this predicament. This is definitely not our norm and mistakes were made along the way. I've exchanged email with customer service and our drop ship team. Here's what I learned.

The first thing is that we didn't catch that your order was delayed. It should have been flagged for follow up.

Second, the vendor didn't contact us in a timely manner that your phone number was incomplete (there were only 9 digits). Our team looked up your complete number via 411 and got it to the vendor so it is now being shipped out.

Again, our apologies. I hope you give us another chance. When you get a moment, would you please review your account info to make sure it's correct for next time.

I just want to know did my address get changed to the correct address

sithgami

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sithgami

I know this breaks protocol, but I ordered an item with one day shipping and received the wrong item.

I received a response yesterday, but the Customer Service Rep misunderstood and thought I had changed my mind about what I ordered and was having buyer's remorse.

I'm trying to get this resolved as fast as possible. The item is a birthday present that I wanted to give to my friend this Sunday. I have been corresponding with CS since Wednesday (the day I received the wrong item).

XXX

Is there anything anyone here can do to help?

agingdragqueen

Staff

sithgami wrote:I know this breaks protocol, but I ordered an item with one day shipping and received the wrong item.

I received a response yesterday, but the Customer Service Rep misunderstood and thought I had changed my mind about what I ordered and was having buyer's remorse.

I'm trying to get this resolved as fast as possible. The item is a birthday present that I wanted to give to my friend this Sunday. I have been corresponding with CS since Wednesday (the day I received the wrong item).

XXX

Is there anything anyone here can do to help?

Hey there! I caught you on FB and already sent your info over to CS. Hopefully they can help ASAP.

jimwel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jimwel

Wanted to comment on a positive experience with woot customer service - I purchased a TV recently, which was lost by the shipper although they had marked it delivered. Woot made it right - thanks!
However, on a related note it would help to send all expensive products with signature required, especially considering the less than stellar service from the big express shipper who is not UPS...

ThunderThighs

Staff

jimwel wrote:Wanted to comment on a positive experience with woot customer service - I purchased a TV recently, which was lost by the shipper although they had marked it delivered. Woot made it right - thanks!
However, on a related note it would help to send all expensive products with signature required, especially considering the less than stellar service from the big express shipper who is not UPS...

Thank you for taking the time to post! I'll pass your compliment and suggestion on to CS.

eric273

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eric273
ThunderThighs wrote:Thank you for taking the time to post! I'll pass your compliment and suggestion on to CS.

Suggestion: Allow customers to agree on their account to a delayed processing time for all orders, in exchange that items bought in the same woot session (1am-12:59am) are shipped together and only charged once for shipping.

ThunderThighs

Staff

eric273 wrote:Suggestion: Allow customers to agree on their account to a delayed processing time for all orders, in exchange that items bought in the same woot session (1am-12:59am) are shipped together and only charged once for shipping.

That is an awesome idea but usually the different packages are because they are shipping from different locations. We'd have to ship them to a single location first which pretty much kills any savings.

cherrycanon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cherrycanon

I ordered some stuff for my friend on May 14th! I still haven't gotten my package. I check tracking everyday. It goes back and forth between Norcal and Socal and I figured out why! (the zipcode is wrong) BUT NO ONE has contacted me about my order. It hasn't arrived for more than two weeks! This is ridiculous.

ThunderThighs

Staff

cherrycanon wrote:I ordered some stuff for my friend on May 14th! I still haven't gotten my package. I check tracking everyday. It goes back and forth between Norcal and Socal and I figured out why! (the zipcode is wrong) BUT NO ONE has contacted me about my order. It hasn't arrived for more than two weeks! This is ridiculous.

I'm sorry for the problem with delivery. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

Also, unless the shipper reports back to us about the incorrect zip code, we have no way of knowing. They'll either correct it or return it to us.

And be sure to update your zip code in YOUR ACCOUNT now before you forget.

Scullyisme

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Scullyisme

hi. I ordered a King sized gel memory foam mattress back on the 23rd of May. I got my confirmation email from Woot with my tracking number I was so excited since the mattress I've been sleeping on looks more like a taco than a bed of late! I eagerly checked the FedEx site daily (okay sometimes more than once a day) looking for any updates - but all it said was "Estimated Date of Delivery 05/30/14".

The 30th came and went, so did the 31st - no mattress. Logged in to FedEx tracking today and found that the estimated date of delivery had been changed to "N/A"... I thought well maybe it had been delivered and the system hadn't updated.

No such luck. Called home to check and was told that there wasn't a package of any sort, let alone something big, like the mattress I'm expecting.

So I called FedEx to see if they knew where my mattress was. They have no record of this item ever been picked up. (I've already sent Customer Service an email about this but have had no response.)

What do I do? FedEx is working their trace and will call me back within the next 48 hours.

I have no updated info from Woot (as of yet). I'm still sleeping in a taco and I'm out almost $400 for a missing king-sized mattress.

HELP!

ThunderThighs

Staff

Scullyisme: I'm sorry for the delay. The best thing to do is to email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

Keep in mind that last Monday was a holiday so everything is delayed by one day.

Scullyisme

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Scullyisme
ThunderThighs wrote:Scullyisme: I'm sorry for the delay. The best thing to do is to email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

Keep in mind that last Monday was a holiday so everything is delayed by one day.

I understand that things would have been delayed because of the Holiday. What I'm most concerned about is - where IS my item. FedEx doesn't have it. Did Woot end up shipping it another way? (I've heard that sometimes that happens if an item is too big.)

My order number is 488xxxx. My case number with customer service is CAS-xxxx - but I only got the standard reply of "we're working on it."

Forgive me for being a bit impatient here but that's a lot of money for me and well the last time I ordered with you guys I was ordering birthday presents and was sent completely the wrong items and couldn't get the items I ordered. I DON'T want that to happen again.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Hi again, Scully. The vendor is popping into the product thread and is looking into why tracking isn't updating. All mattresses shipped last week.

moranej

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moranej

Hi, I recently bought an Ogio golf bag that arrived very damaged and in a very damaged box from UPS (it looks like someone ran it over). I emailed CS two days ago and haven't heard anything back (also checked spam folder). Also, the bag was misrepresented on the site, which said it had a strap system that it does not have. Can someone please get back to me? Had some plans to use it this weekend....

frdfrk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages frdfrk
treloars wrote:I am really frustrated with Woot right now. I ordered a trampoline on Dec 6th for my kids for Christmas. I ordered other items as well. They all shipped out within a few days but no shipping on the trampoline.

On the 11th, I emailed to check status and got the following from Bree: "I cannot see any tracking information at this time as this item will be shipped by one of our vendors. Please note that orders ship within 5 business days after the purchase date. Hope that helps."

On the 14th, I emailed again and got from Riley: "This order is taking a little longer than usual to ship. We are working very hard to get everything out as soon as possible. Please bear with us as we are currently attempting to obtain the tracking data from the vendor. Thank you for your continued patience. "

On the 18th, I sent an email again and said how I needed to know when I would receive the item as this is a Christmas gift. Daniel replied with "I'm very sorry for the delay. We're currently working with the vendor that is handling and shipping these orders to get the status of your order. As soon as we get the tracking information from them, we'll be sure to let you know."

Last night I sent an email requesting they cancel the order. Tyler responded with "In an effort to streamline our shipping process, orders are now processed to ship much faster. As a result, unfortunately, we are unable to alter or cancel your order. Please understand this does not necessarily mean your order has shipped but rather that it has reached the point in processing where it is unable to be cancelled.

The order should be shipping out today. Tracking will be provided once it becomes available. You can always refuse the delivery of the item. A full refund will then be issued upon the return."

Now if 2 weeks is streamlined shipping, I would hate to see what delayed shipping is. Problem is they have my money, it doesn't look like I will have a trampoline for my kids by Christmas and now I will have to wait for them to finally ship the thing, hope I can catch the shipper before he drops it off at my door, and then wait for them to issue a refund. This is ridiculous and unreasonable.

Anyone have any ideas?

im have a similar issue at the moment with a (When 2 people love each other…)ing braun shaver i want to know what the hell is going on