ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

frdfrk wrote:im have a similar issue at the moment with a (When 2 people love each other…)ing braun shaver i want to know what the hell is going on

Sorry for the problems. I'll add you to my afternoon report.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

cubbiemi

quality posts: 40 Private Messages cubbiemi

So I'm getting "random" letters and numbers as tracking information now.

I emailed CS when I noticed it asking for an actual tracking number on May 19th, the product turned up the next day but no reply to my inquiry.

Now another order has shipped and I am still getting random letters and numbers that I can't click as "tracking" numbers, when I hover it says unknown.

I'd totally email customer service, but 19 days after I contacted them the first time I wouldn't want to rush them into a. giving me actual tracking numbers and b. figuring out why I don't get actual tracking information in my emails or on my account page anymore.

cpearl30

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cpearl30

Just want to say thank you for sending not one, but 3 shipping confirmation emails yesterday for an order I received a week and a half ago.

otchete

quality posts: 0 Private Messages otchete

I've been emailing customer service, the last few times it's taken several days just to get replies back, replies that are not even helpful, they just say that it's taking longer to process and to keep waiting. At this point, I would just like a refund for the items. It's been almost a month since I ordered two canvas prints, and I am so frustrated I would just rather have the $204 (for items and shipping and tax) back.

[MOD EDIT: Removed case #'s/order # for privacy]

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 175 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

otchete wrote:I've been emailing customer service, the last few times it's taken several days just to get replies back, replies that are not even helpful, they just say that it's taking longer to process and to keep waiting. At this point, I would just like a refund for the items. It's been almost a month since I ordered two canvas prints, and I am so frustrated I would just rather have the $204 (for items and shipping and tax) back.

[MOD EDIT: Removed case #'s/order # for privacy]

Sorry to hear that you haven't heard back regarding your order from May.

I've gone ahead and forwarded your post and information along to Woot Member Services to investigate the issue.

Thank you for your continued patience during this matter. You should receive a response very soon.

Jmicue1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jmicue1

I placed an order on June 11 for a blender. I received what was supposed to be the package Saturday afternoon (June 14), but the contents of the package were not what I ordered. I instead received a case (broken and spilling its contents on my front porch) of organic oatmeal drink. I have since submitted two support requests (CAS-xxx and CAS-xxx) and have received no response.

hatecold

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hatecold

Placed an order on June 3rd. 10 business days later after not receiving my item checked on line and according to website the item is "Shipping Now". Well I emailed customer service and got a very prompt response and a case number CAS-xxx and waited. All this waiting and no response. What is up with this WOOT? What do I do now?

ThunderThighs

Staff

hatecold wrote:Placed an order on June 3rd. 10 business days later after not receiving my item checked on line and according to website the item is "Shipping Now". Well I emailed customer service and got a very prompt response and a case number CAS-xxx and waited. All this waiting and no response. What is up with this WOOT? What do I do now?

CS generally responds in 1-2 business days. Be sure to check your spam/junk folders.

I'll add you to my afternoon report just in case.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

hatecold

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hatecold
ThunderThighs wrote:CS generally responds in 1-2 business days. Be sure to check your spam/junk folders.

I'll add you to my afternoon report just in case.

Just to let you know it has been 2 business days now and I still do not have an answer. And there is nothing in my spam/junk folder. I have checked.

jtjaskot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jtjaskot

I too received wrong shipping #s for shorts I ordered on May 27th. Was charged on the 28th. I received 3 shipping numbers, but only one was to my actual zip code, and its status is N/A.

The replies I've gotten from support@woot.com haven't really been helpful as they just say to keep waiting. Can someone from the staff let me know what's going on?

ThunderThighs

Staff

jtjaskot wrote:I too received wrong shipping #s for shorts I ordered on May 27th. Was charged on the 28th. I received 3 shipping numbers, but only one was to my actual zip code, and its status is N/A.

The replies I've gotten from support@woot.com haven't really been helpful as they just say to keep waiting. Can someone from the staff let me know what's going on?

I'm sorry about the problem. I'll put you on my afternoon report so that CS can look into it further.

FORUM MODERATOR

chick3ndude

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chick3ndude

can someone from woot help me cancel my item? it hasn't been ship yet and I like to exchange for another item ASAP. thanks

I wish there was a cancel button just like every other online retailers these days.

bsmith1

quality posts: 106 Private Messages bsmith1
chick3ndude wrote:can someone from woot help me cancel my item? it hasn't been ship yet and I like to exchange for another item ASAP. thanks

I wish there was a cancel button just like every other online retailers these days.

You can only cancel your woot order within 15 minutes of it being placed. You'll find this option on your Stuff you Bought page.
Seeings how you posted this an hour ago, that 15 minute window is long gone. Your best bet is to contact woot support at support@woot.com. Include your username and order # for their reference.
Good luck.

jksims

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jksims

I bought one of the two audio-technica turntables table last month. The status of the item had appeared as "shipping now". About a month later the item still had never been given a tracking number. After numerous efforts to contact customer service through email, I have been refunded. The reason being the vendor unable to fulfill the order.

This whole process has been frustrating and although the refund, I did not want the money I wanted the product I ordered.

luthierjim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages luthierjim

Woots customer service is terrible. I ordered and item, they sent wrong thing.. I have to wait all weekend to get a response of they will give me a return authorization, but I want the item I ordered. When I email back asking how to get the item ordered, they will not respond.
I am going on vacation in a few days and needed this to bring the kids bikes with and now they are not responding to fix the issues.
I felt that I should not trust this company and my gut instinct was right.
I will make every attempt to let others know of the poor customer service and that they are sending lesser items in place of what was pictured on the website, that is until they can make this right.
"starting by assigning you the CATCHY case number
CAS-801888-Z1P4M9"
If I was looking for cheeky comments from them it would not be when there is an issue.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 132 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

luthierjim wrote:Woots customer service is terrible. I ordered and item, they sent wrong thing.. I have to wait all weekend to get a response of they will give me a return authorization, but I want the item I ordered. When I email back asking how to get the item ordered, they will not respond.
I am going on vacation in a few days and needed this to bring the kids bikes with and now they are not responding to fix the issues.
I felt that I should not trust this company and my gut instinct was right.
I will make every attempt to let others know of the poor customer service and that they are sending lesser items in place of what was pictured on the website, that is until they can make this right.
"starting by assigning you the CATCHY case number
CAS-801888-Z1P4M9"
If I was looking for cheeky comments from them it would not be when there is an issue.

I'm very sorry, if we weren't able to offer a replacement item, we have no more of that item in stock.

bsmith1

quality posts: 106 Private Messages bsmith1
luthierjim wrote:When I email back asking how to get the item ordered, they will not respond.

Try Amazon. I bet they have the item you need. Probably fewer cheeky comments too.
It sounds like they're working to resolve your issue by accepting the return. Woot items are only listed for a period of time before they're no longer available. You might be waiting awhile before the item comes back up which is why I suggested Amazon. I recommend reading the woot FAQ so you know what to expect next time...cheeky comments and all.

jewel12446

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jewel12446

Now past the 48 hour mark on my CS email. Didn't get the right thing that I ordered. Can someone respond to my issue????
CAS-800993-N4K1H9

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 132 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

jewel12446 wrote:Now past the 48 hour mark on my CS email. Didn't get the right thing that I ordered. Can someone respond to my issue????
CAS-800993-N4K1H9

I apologize for the delay, I'll check in with CS on your email today.

zadiel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zadiel

I have submitted multiple (4-5 times) inquires via the support page on an order of 17 items I placed on May 20, 2014. I have only received one item and it does not work correctly. This order was in the amount of $237.59 Nobody from Woot has contacted me back. This is absolutely ridiculous!

opshannon

quality posts: 3 Private Messages opshannon

So kudos to customer service for a quick reply to a "order denied" email from me. But a huge thumbs down for the content. "Sometimes to protect the security of customers orders get denied and there's no way to fulfill the order you placed." I still don't know why the order was denied. And I still have item numbers in my shopping cart, so I'm not sure how the order cannot be filled.

ThunderThighs

Staff

opshannon wrote:So kudos to customer service for a quick reply to a "order denied" email from me. But a huge thumbs down for the content. "Sometimes to protect the security of customers orders get denied and there's no way to fulfill the order you placed." I still don't know why the order was denied. And I still have item numbers in my shopping cart, so I'm not sure how the order cannot be filled.

Hi there. Your Babies on Cribs was denied because the offer was sold out by that time. We deny the entire sale rather than force you to buy the other items that you may not want without the one that was unavailable. Say you were buying a matching shower curtain, rod, and bathmat. You don't want one if you can't get the others.

FORUM MODERATOR

opshannon

quality posts: 3 Private Messages opshannon
ThunderThighs wrote:Hi there. Your Babies on Cribs was denied because the offer was sold out by that time. We deny the entire sale rather than force you to buy the other items that you may not want without the one that was unavailable. Say you were buying a matching shower curtain, rod, and bathmat. You don't want one if you can't get the others.

Now that's an answer that makes sense!! Thanks for the quick reply.

zadiel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zadiel
zadiel wrote:I have submitted multiple (4-5 times) inquires via the support page on an order of 17 items I placed on May 20, 2014. I have only received one item and it does not work correctly. This order was in the amount of $237.59 Nobody from Woot has contacted me back. This is absolutely ridiculous!

So no CS wants to tell me why this order was never fulfilled? Why do you still have my money? What do you have to do around here to get someones attention?

ThunderThighs

Staff

zadiel wrote:So no CS wants to tell me why this order was never fulfilled? Why do you still have my money? What do you have to do around here to get someones attention?

I'm sorry for the problems with that order. I'll put you on my afternoon report so CS can look into it. Again, apologies.

FORUM MODERATOR

anrivera

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anrivera

I'm having issues as well with customer support. I have e-mailed and have been waiting for a reply but all I've gotten is an automated reply with my case number. My credit card has been charged for an item days ago but it hasn't shipped yet and I want to know what the hold up is.

mlittle2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mlittle2

I have send four emails that the product I have bought does not work. order number 48841286
My first email was 6/20/14 CAS 798373-BoN6V2. When I did not get a response I send another email on 6/23/14, CAS 800908-P4R7S7. I got a response from woot that said I was over the 21 days. But if they would have responded to my first email, I was not at the 21 days at that point. My third email 6/25/14 CAS 803905-H9V8D5. No response.
On 6/26/14 I left a long email explaining everything CAS805629-T2W1BS. Still no response.
I THINK WOOT PURPOSELY DOES NOT ANWERS EMAILS WITH IN 21 DAYS BECAUSE THEY DO NOT WANT TO DEAL WITH REFUNDS.
MLittle

mlittle2

ThunderThighs wrote:I'm sorry for the problems with that order. I'll put you on my afternoon report so CS can look into it. Again, apologies.

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can u help me get my refund?? CAS 798373 BoN6V2 order number 48841286

ThunderThighs

Staff

anrivera wrote:I'm having issues as well with customer support. I have e-mailed and have been waiting for a reply but all I've gotten is an automated reply with my case number. My credit card has been charged for an item days ago but it hasn't shipped yet and I want to know what the hold up is.

Our business model is unlike a regular retailer. We don't hold inventory - we sell to sell out. You pay first to reserve your item before it sells out.

Your most recent order is shipping directly from the vendor. Please allow 3-5 days for that one to ship out.

I will send a note to CS this afternoon on your first order to see if they can look into it.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

mlittle2 wrote:Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can u help me get my refund?? CAS xxx order number 488xxxx

I'll add you to my afternoon report to CS. Sorry for the delay.

FORUM MODERATOR

mlittle2

Order number 488xxxx
CASxxxx

Battery on drill is not charging please refund.

Thanks Margaret Little

ThunderThighs

Staff

mlittle2 wrote:Order number 488xxxx
CAS7xxxx

Battery on drill is not charging please refund.

Thanks Margaret Little

As CS told you in email, you contacted us outside the 21-day return period. Please contact Rockwell directly for assistance.

Also, batteries are shipped completely drained so make sure you give it a full 24hr charge before use.

FORUM MODERATOR

Drogers04

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Drogers04

Woot order #4903****

I am having a major issue and the outcome of this will determine if ever come back to shop at Woot again.

I ordered an item on June 13th. On June 23rd I submitted a support request stating that Woot delivered the wrong product. The only response I got was offering an return, minus the $5 shipping and minus a 15% restocking fee. I then responded trying to explain that I wanted an exchange for the correct item not a refund. Two more days later I am told that there are no more units of that item available.

I need to understand why Woot wont fix the problem they created. I dont want to stop being a customer but I cant accept this. Woot (or Woot's supplier) made a mistake. And the only solution i have been offered is that I PAY for that mistake. How in the world in this acceptable!

Its been over a week that I have been trying to deal with this issue. Please, will somebody help me resolve this issue without it ending in me resenting Woot forever?

[MOD EDIT: Removed order number;privacy]

ROGETRAY

Staff

Drogers04 wrote:Woot order #4903****

I am having a major issue and the outcome of this will determine if ever come back to shop at Woot again.

I ordered an item on June 13th. On June 23rd I submitted a support request stating that Woot delivered the wrong product. The only response I got was offering an return, minus the $5 shipping and minus a 15% restocking fee. I then responded trying to explain that I wanted an exchange for the correct item not a refund. Two more days later I am told that there are no more units of that item available.

I need to understand why Woot wont fix the problem they created. I dont want to stop being a customer but I cant accept this. Woot (or Woot's supplier) made a mistake. And the only solution i have been offered is that I PAY for that mistake. How in the world in this acceptable!

Its been over a week that I have been trying to deal with this issue. Please, will somebody help me resolve this issue without it ending in me resenting Woot forever?

[MOD EDIT: Removed order number;privacy]

I'm sorry to hear that you received the wrong item and were unable to receive a replacement.

I've gone ahead and forwarded your post and information along to Woot Member Services.

If you haven't already, please email them again at support@woot.com and let them know.

rsantoro202

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rsantoro202

Woot customer service is non existent. I sent three emails and they didn't respond to any of them. I won't buy from woot again. Buyer beware.

UPDATE. I finally heard back from CS and I'm very satisfied with the result. May have taken a bit longer than I had hoped and expected but worth the wait (and multiple emails) I suppose.

ROGETRAY

Staff

rsantoro202 wrote:Woot customer service is non existent. I sent three emails and they didn't respond to any of them. I won't buy from woot again. Buyer beware.

Sorry to hear that Woot Member Services has yet to reply to your email inquiry.

We recommend that you check any alternative email addresses you might have associated with your Woot Account as well as any spam folders, as sometimes their responses get filtered there.

I've gone ahead and forwarded your post and information along to them to help investigate the issue.

Thanks for your continued patience during this matter.

miuziknote

quality posts: 0 Private Messages miuziknote
rsantoro202 wrote:Woot customer service is non existent. I sent three emails and they didn't respond to any of them. I won't buy from woot again. Buyer beware.

^ What this guy said.

It's been four days already and I haven't received my "one day shipping" item yet. To add salt to the wound, customer service hasn't replied for two days as of now.

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828

Does support staff fully read what we type? Sent email yesterday in regards to Americana derby shirt that was supposed to deliver before 7/4 and when Fed Ex finally updated it had a delivery date of 7/5. My response from support was a tracking link letting me know what I already told support. Seriously I have been a supporter of support here but the last few times I have needed to use them have been pathetic. Get you act together and fix things soon please. Signed a very disappointed customer.

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

ROGETRAY

Staff

natedogg828 wrote:Does support staff fully read what we type? Sent email yesterday in regards to Americana derby shirt that was supposed to deliver before 7/4 and when Fed Ex finally updated it had a delivery date of 7/5. My response from support was a tracking link letting me know what I already told support. Seriously I have been a supporter of support here but the last few times I have needed to use them have been pathetic. Get you act together and fix things soon please. Signed a very disappointed customer.

Sorry to hear that Woot Member Services was unable to help resolve your shipping issue.

I've gone ahead and forwarded your post and information to help investigate the issue.

Thanks for your continued patience during this matter.

mandren

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mandren

I ordered a Boppy w/ slipcover 7 buisness days ago, and just got a response from Support stating it would be "several" more buisness days before it would ship, can i get some kind of idea on an actual time frame? "Several" is pretty vague and open to interpretation.