woodchuck4697

quality posts: 0 Private Messages woodchuck4697
woodchuck4697 wrote:Today is May 2nd,2012. We placed a order on the 36 piece lock and lock. And we wanted to order a second set and it won't allow us to complete transaction. We are not sure if this your saftey feature But, please allow us to order a second set. We recieved a computer generated response but would very much like to not miss out on this offer. We attempted to contact your customer and were unsuccessful in that attempt. Please respond to us. our phone is on information registered with you.
Thank you
Charles Snyder

uofamon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages uofamon

To Woot staff member:

Please provide an update on what is going on with my refund. I have not received any response from Woot since 4/16, despite my response and follow up emails on 4/16, 4/18, 4/20 and 4/21...and my post to this board on 4/23.

I was happy that you responded on 4/23 on this public board, but I have still not received any type of personal message, as I was told would happen. Also, nobody has followed up with me at all in over a week since the board post.

I am VERY frustrated and wondering if I am being scammed here. I followed all of Woot's instructions for the RMA and used the return label and process that Woot instructed me to use. If Woot had not provided specific instructions on exactly how to return the defective product, I would have paid for and sent it through USPS priority mail, with insurance and delivery confirmation.

However, I used Woot's instructions, and now...I have no product (to try to fix locally or have manufacturer fix) and I have no $204 that I paid Woot for the product! This does not seem ethical, and I cannot imagine what is taking so long to either (1) refund my money because you have the product or (2) initiate an insurance claim for the shipping label/instructions that Woot required me to use...so that you could issue me a refund that I am due. Regardless of the status of your insurance claim, I need a refund. If Woot provides such specific requirements on exactly how you will accept refunds (otherwise stating on your website if the Woot rules are not followed, you will just keep the product) then Woot is responsible for the shipping process. I wish that I could've had this email exchange with someone from Woot, but nobody will email me back to respond. This is unacceptable for any business to run this way. How can a customer service agent just exit an email conversation? That is not right and is not seem like ethical, good business.

What is going on here? Please respond here or in my email. This is the info Woot provided in my email subject line:

35835006 CRM:00153169, case # W-1092893-S41D

blaculadave

quality posts: 13 Private Messages blaculadave

Staff

woodchuck4697 wrote:Today is May 2nd,2012. We placed a order on the 36 piece lock and lock. And we wanted to order a second set and it won't allow us to complete transaction. We are not sure if this your saftey feature But, please allow us to order a second set. We recieved a computer generated response but would very much like to not miss out on this offer. We attempted to contact your customer and were unsuccessful in that attempt. Please respond to us. our phone is on information registered with you.
Thank you
Charles Snyder

Sorry about that. We got word that someone spoke with you just a few minutes ago and got everything straightened out. You should have a confirmation email from us shortly.

DennisWKam

quality posts: 22 Private Messages DennisWKam

Staff

uofamon wrote:
What is going on here? Please respond here or in my email. This is the info Woot provided in my email subject line:

35835006 CRM:00153169, case # W-1092893-S41D

Sorry you haven't heard back from us, but the last email we received from you was back on 04/16. I'm going to send you a PM with the return tracking info shortly.

uofamon

DennisWKam wrote:Sorry you haven't heard back from us, but the last email we received from you was back on 04/16. I'm going to send you a PM with the return tracking info shortly.

The subsequent emails were asking why I had not received any response since 4/16. It is still an unusual amount of time for me to still be waiting on a Woot response for over 2 wks.

I have already received an email with tracking info that says there is no information. What I want to know is how this will be rectified. I need to know the status of my refund and if you are going to make a insurance claim for the shipment, tell me what additional information you need from me. The last I heard from Woot is that you were checking with the carrier. I'm not sure what you found out, but I need to know how to proceed to receive the refund. Can someone please provide a straight answer.

Thank you.

uofamon

DennisWKam wrote:Sorry you haven't heard back from us, but the last email we received from you was back on 04/16. I'm going to send you a PM with the return tracking info shortly.

Again, a Woot staff member said they would send me a private message re: a resolution -- and I still have not received ANY response. I also forwarded the additional emails that Woot claims to not have received between 4/16 and 4/21. And -- still no response.

I don't understand how a paid staff member can tell a customer (who paid for a product that the customer doesn't even have) that the staff member will respond -- when that is not true. Woot appears to have abandoned my case and now just ignores my inquiries. I am forced to dispute the charge with American Express at this point. It is unfortunate, because it seems that Woot would have wanted to resolve this at the front line, but instead they are giving me the run around.

Woot staff member -- what do you have to say for yourself?? This is an unbelievable hassle and I will NEVER engage in business with Woot again. It's too bad that you handle business so poorly.

kkshields

quality posts: 14 Private Messages kkshields
uofamon wrote:Again, a Woot staff member said they would send me a private message re: a resolution -- and I still have not received ANY response. I also forwarded the additional emails that Woot claims to not have received between 4/16 and 4/21. And -- still no response.

I don't understand how a paid staff member can tell a customer (who paid for a product that the customer doesn't even have) that the staff member will respond -- when that is not true. Woot appears to have abandoned my case and now just ignores my inquiries. I am forced to dispute the charge with American Express at this point. It is unfortunate, because it seems that Woot would have wanted to resolve this at the front line, but instead they are giving me the run around.

Woot staff member -- what do you have to say for yourself?? This is an unbelievable hassle and I will NEVER engage in business with Woot again. It's too bad that you handle business so poorly.

We're sorry for the communication issues. Do you know how to check your PM inbox on the site? I personally sent you one on 4/23 that has not been responded to. You can check your PMs by clicking on the envelop at the top of the forums (to the right of Everything But Woot). Please check that information and respond to us so that we can assist you.

uofamon

kkshields wrote:We're sorry for the communication issues. Do you know how to check your PM inbox on the site? I personally sent you one on 4/23 that has not been responded to. You can check your PMs by clicking on the envelop at the top of the forums (to the right of Everything But Woot). Please check that information and respond to us so that we can assist you.

I have been sending emails to service@woot since that's how the refund process was initiated. I just checked and responded to the PMs on the Woot website. Thanks

1micah5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 1micah5

Hi Woot!
I placed an order nearly a month ago and got an email with fed ex tracking, which I have been watching anxiously ever since!
My anticipation has turned to worry after the greater half of a month, so I called fed ex and they said that I cannot initiate an investigation on the package since fed ex smart post was used as the shipping method; only the sender can open a request to determine its whereabouts.
So, checking the way Woot works, it is suggested to post to forums for a better chance of getting help fast.
So, here I am, begging for help from Woot! It is my first Woot purchase, so I hope it works out well, especially since I couldn't wait for my first package, I fell for another Woot deal since then.
I hope I get BOTH of my Woot purchases!
I can't help but imagine, those little electronic devices melting away in the back of some truck though... Worry!
Thanks - 1micah5

DennisWKam

Staff

1micah5 wrote:Hi Woot!
I placed an order nearly a month ago and got an email with fed ex tracking, which I have been watching anxiously ever since!
My anticipation has turned to worry after the greater half of a month, so I called fed ex and they said that I cannot initiate an investigation on the package since fed ex smart post was used as the shipping method; only the sender can open a request to determine its whereabouts.
So, checking the way Woot works, it is suggested to post to forums for a better chance of getting help fast.
So, here I am, begging for help from Woot! It is my first Woot purchase, so I hope it works out well, especially since I couldn't wait for my first package, I fell for another Woot deal since then.
I hope I get BOTH of my Woot purchases!
I can't help but imagine, those little electronic devices melting away in the back of some truck though... Worry!
Thanks - 1micah5

I didn't see an email from you yet, so keep an eye on your inbox for an email from us. Maybe check your junk mail folder if you haven't received anything within 24 hours.

michellee2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages michellee2

It seems this may be the only way to get an answer. I ordered 4/22/2012 Rain Wizard Rain Barrel
Order #37701279 Home.Woot $74.99 and to this date I still have not received it. I called FEDEX and they said I need to contact you all to put a trace on it. Since the number that I got from FEDEX to contact you all, is incorrect. I was charged for this item. Now I would like to either A. have another one shipped to me or B. Please refund my money. Everything I have ordered I have received, so I am hoping that y'all with work with me. Thank you.

Michelle.

DennisWKam

Staff

michellee2 wrote:It seems this may be the only way to get an answer. I ordered 4/22/2012 Rain Wizard Rain Barrel
Order #37701279 Home.Woot $74.99 and to this date I still have not received it. I called FEDEX and they said I need to contact you all to put a trace on it. Since the number that I got from FEDEX to contact you all, is incorrect. I was charged for this item. Now I would like to either A. have another one shipped to me or B. Please refund my money. Everything I have ordered I have received, so I am hoping that y'all with work with me. Thank you.

Michelle.

It looks like we replied to your email on 05/23, but apparently there were some email issues on our end. I'll resend our response.

Hopefully it'll get through to you this time.

michellee2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages michellee2

Thank you I received the email, disapointed that they were all gone,,but glad that I will receive a refund.

DennisWKam wrote:It looks like we replied to your email on 05/23, but apparently there were some email issues on our end. I'll resend our response.

Hopefully it'll get through to you this time.

jonc10014

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jonc10014

I sent customer service a message about not receiving a package ordered and tracking number indicates delivered...no response, what to do now?

bocephus405

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bocephus405

Hi, my name is Molly. My husband bought a fishing pole and reel for Fathers day. When we opened it the air pacing had been deflated and the rod was snapped at the top. What can we do about replacing it?
Thank you, Molly {{volmod edit: No personal information in public posts, please. Please email service@woot.com for help with your issue.}}

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

jonc10014 wrote:I sent customer service a message about not receiving a package ordered and tracking number indicates delivered...no response, what to do now?

Did you check your spam folder to see if any responses got caught in there? If there is nothing in your spam folder, and you still haven't received a response all these days later (hells, for all I know this has already been resolved!), please send a new email to support@woot.com from the email associated with your account and make sure to check your spam folder(s) for responses.

BPL5683

quality posts: 20 Private Messages BPL5683

Staff

bocephus405 wrote:Hi, my name is Molly. My husband bought a fishing pole and reel for Fathers day. When we opened it the air pacing had been deflated and the rod was snapped at the top. What can we do about replacing it?
Thank you, Molly {{volmod edit: No personal information in public posts, please. Please email service@woot.com for help with your issue.}}

Sorry to hear you're having problems, please see my PM.
In the future, always be sure to email us directly at service@woot.com
Thanks,
Phil

Email customer service: support@woot.com for order problems ~OR~ Use the Support form linked at the top of every page.

jonc10014

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jonc10014
goldenthorn wrote:Did you check your spam folder to see if any responses got caught in there? If there is nothing in your spam folder, and you still haven't received a response all these days later (hells, for all I know this has already been resolved!), please send a new email to service@woot.com from the email associated with your account and make sure to check your spam folder(s) for responses.

Nope, no resolution, no email, no spam - yep sent email from woot account, day 4?

I guess getting a replacement is impossible now....

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

jonc10014 wrote:Nope, no resolution, no email, no spam - yep sent email from woot account, day 4?

Definitely not. It's very odd and rather very unusual that you've gotten no response at all. Please send another email! Maybe try a different email account, if you have one, to see what happens? And also send another one from your original email! Upon sending an email to support@woot.com, you should receive--either in inbox or spam folder--an automated email response containing a case number an hour or two after the initial email sending, with a response following from a CSR during the next/current business day. Don't give up 'til you at least get someone at service getting back at you. Good luck!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 505 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jonc10014 wrote:Nope, no resolution, no email, no spam - yep sent email from woot account, day 4?

Sorry about the delay. I've emailed CS on your behalf. They'll probably pop in here to point you to further correspondence... email or PMs (at the top right of the page).

THANKS Goldenthorn!

kkshields

We have responded to both of your emails. The first on 6/7/12, and the second on 6/16/12. Not sure if your email address is incorrect on file, or what is going on. I'm going to send you a PM with the information we included in the email.

stan5656

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stan5656

Waiting for a response. I need to know when my tablet will ship. Order number 40183417. Tried email with no response. I noticed you've taken my money but have done a very poor job communicating. I am considering contacting my credit card company since this smells fraud. Perhaps you should tell people when they order that you are not shipping within a decent amount of time. Please respond.

DennisWKam

Staff

stan5656 wrote:Waiting for a response. I need to know when my tablet will ship. Order number 40183417. Tried email with no response. I noticed you've taken my money but have done a very poor job communicating. I am considering contacting my credit card company since this smells fraud. Perhaps you should tell people when they order that you are not shipping within a decent amount of time. Please respond.

With standard shipping we usually ship out orders within 5 business days, not including the date of the purchase.

We'll pass along the tracking info once it is available.

stan5656

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stan5656
DennisWKam wrote:With standard shipping we usually ship out orders within 5 business days, not including the date of the purchase.

We'll pass along the tracking info once it is available.

Thank you

marikoday

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marikoday

How do I get to the PM in the forum section? I cannot find it anywhere. I have an issue with an order and I have not received a response to two emails I sent. I am wondering if they sent me a private message, but I don't know where to look.

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

marikoday wrote:How do I get to the PM in the forum section? I cannot find it anywhere. I have an issue with an order and I have not received a response to two emails I sent. I am wondering if they sent me a private message, but I don't know where to look.

Hi there! You will find your little PM envelope in the top right corner of the forum frame. You know where the tabs for the forums are on the left, up top? Your PM envelope link is to the right of those tabs. It will be a little grey envelope overlapped by a red box with a number on it. The number is how many PMs you have.

srpkasturi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages srpkasturi

Shipment has incorrect address details and package is returned. Shipping address is accurate in woot account, but not sure how packaged was returned and what was used while shipping. There is no contact number to reach WOOT.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 505 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

srpkasturi wrote:Shipment has incorrect address details and package is returned. Shipping address is accurate in woot account, but not sure how packaged was returned and what was used while shipping. There is no contact number to reach WOOT.

Sorry for the problems. Looks like something went wrong somewhere. Please email service@woot.com so they can investigate.

dunk69

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dunk69

Really wanting some answers as to why woot has yet to comment on any email I have sent. The fact they don't have any person to physically contact with is aggravating enough, especially no phone number! I would like a response as to why something I have ordered never made it to my BILLING address as stated on my account. Woot put the wrong address on the shipment and even though I have tracked it continuously, it still sits in Midland, Ga at a FedEx warehouse because they wont allow me to have it until woot contacts them for me to get something I have already paid for. Woot's automated response says a response will be given in 24 hrs.. it has been a week. Besides that, I had a issue from the beginning and have yet to receive a response to an email I sent weeks ago. I understand... busy, busy; I am not the only customer. However, this has been a problem since day one. Woot would not take my information for payment and continued to say that it was not approved. I thought my info was entered incorrectly so I kept trying. However, I was informed by my bank that they approved a transaction from woot for $2800!!! and it was up to woot to decide if they were going to take it and it was up to me to get the refund from woot, even though my bank flagged all of those transactions as fraudulent! Extremely irritated and wanting some kind of contact with SOMEONE!

dunk69

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dunk69

SAME PROBLEM HERE!! However, emailing has only given me a case number (2 actually, not sure why) and NO OTHER RESPONSE! Good Luck!

kkshields

dunk69 wrote:SAME PROBLEM HERE!! However, emailing has only given me a case number (2 actually, not sure why) and NO OTHER RESPONSE! Good Luck!

Sorry you haven't received a response. I am not showing any emails from this particular account in our system. I'm going to send you a PM for some more information.

frozenmonkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages frozenmonkey

I've sent service@woot and rma@woot an e-mail regarding my Vizio that was DOA, and I haven't even gotten an automated (or personal) response back. It's been almost a week. Would somebody please contact me so that I can get the ball rolling to get this TV out of here and a replacement/refund?

This is regarding Order #40239048

mistyb72

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mistyb72

I ordered a Kodak camera fro $156.00 and when the package arived it only contained the case. No camera, no batteries, and no cable as it specified. How can i get in touch with someone to rectify this situation?

zach0731

quality posts: 81 Private Messages zach0731

Staff

mistyb72 wrote:I ordered a Kodak camera fro $156.00 and when the package arived it only contained the case. No camera, no batteries, and no cable as it specified. How can i get in touch with someone to rectify this situation?

The camera and case shipped separately(silly we know). You should get the camera today or tomorrow.

frozenmonkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages frozenmonkey

Why has it been almost a week and nobody has responded to my e-mail? Seriously woot, what is going on?

brynikins

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brynikins

Well, since this thread was getting some staff love earlier this month I figured I can't go wrong trying this avenue since the service@woot.com avenue seems to be roadblocked. This is the first time I have had to deal with woot customer service and so far I'm not having a good time of it.

I ordered and received two shirts from woot. One man's and one woman's shirt. Both shirts arrived with crooked prints. I took pictures and the following is a timeline of what I've done to try to resolve the issue:

7/23/12 - emailed service@woot.com with a description of the issue and pictures attached

7/23/12 - received auto response with the following assignment number W-1199646-K9HN.

7/23/12 - received an email from "Tyler" with and apology for the shirts and a request for pictures for the "quality folks". (at this point I'm very pleased with the response time although a tad confused why the pictures I sent didn't make it)

7/23/12 - I resent pictures, as requested, to service@woot.com since I was not given a direct email for "Tyler".

7/23/12 - received auto response with the following assignment number W-1200156-NZAL.

7/24/12 - waited patiently for any response

7/25/12 - I was concerned that again my pictures didn't stay attached to the previous emails I sent from my phone so I sized them down a bit and resent them to service@woot.com as attachments from my computer. I have been using the same email chain in which "Tyler" had responded once before.

7/25/12 - received auto response with the following assignment number W-1203479-VMRT.

This design is still for sale at Shirt Woot but dropping in the rankings fast. I would love to get replacements instead of a refund but if things don't move along I'm afraid that won't be possible.

Any help a Woot staff member could offer would be greatly appreciated.

mdmale80

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdmale80

Need help I tried to order the Sony tablet today a few times but kept getting an order decline response. I call my credit card company to see what is going and they said orders posted on their end... I only wanted one Sony tablet can someone please help.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 39 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

mdmale80 wrote:Need help I tried to order the Sony tablet today a few times but kept getting an order decline response. I call my credit card company to see what is going and they said orders posted on their end... I only wanted one Sony tablet can someone please help.

i've passed this along to our customer service folks, but you might want to reach out to them by emailing service@woot.com.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
brynikins wrote:Any help a Woot staff member could offer would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not a woot staff member, but I (unfortunately) have some experience with the recent quality control issues at shirt.woot. My suggestion would be to post your pictures in this thread about quality control issues and then email service@woot with a link to your post in the quality control thread. Other wooters who have been having problems with shirt.woot's (lack of) quality control will appreciate the pictures, and that way you won't have to worry about pictures getting caught in an email filter. (Imgur.com allows you to upload pictures for free, no registration required, if you need an online host for the images.)

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

sheilakohlhepp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sheilakohlhepp

PLEASE CALL ME IMMEDIATELY. SOMEONE STOLE MY CREDIT CARD AND IS USING IT ON YOUR SITE!!!
[edit: personal info removed, please mail service@woot.com AND contact your credit card company!]