DennisWKam

quality posts: 22 Private Messages DennisWKam

Staff

gforce12 wrote:Can any staff comment on the issue with emails not being received. Seems like emailing service@woot doesn't work like it should, even tried with a different email address. Wish there was a # to call.

Sorry for all the issues. For some reason, your emails were getting stuck in our system and going to email purgatory.

It looks like we did respond to your last email though, we'll get you taken care of.

gforce12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gforce12
DennisWKam wrote:Sorry for all the issues. For some reason, your emails were getting stuck in our system and going to email purgatory.

It looks like we did respond to your last email though, we'll get you taken care of.

I appreciate it, I sent in the requested info, hopefully that is everything you need. I didn't get a bounceback so hopefully it was received. Thanks!

vanevenhoven

quality posts: 22 Private Messages vanevenhoven

Hello TT, and Woot. I'm trying to play by your rules, but I'm getting frustrated. Here are the two already sent email messages and their cs reply "case" numbers. I've had no other contact from Woot.

Email request 1 sent 8-29-12:
Hello Woot,

Rarely do I try to complain, but I got one I just can’t let go. So I bought a few things last go around on the Woot-off, but a few have come in that are not at all what I expected from Woot!

Namely, I ordered three of these, http://www.woot.com/offers/angry-birds-plush-pencil-toppers-6 Order #40963121 and I was super excited to give them to the kids. But when they came, they were in a zip lock, and looked….well, really sketchy. I won’t give them to my children, and I would be embarrassed to give them as a gift. Because they are not sealed, I can’t give them to any children’s toy drive/center (which is what I would normally do). So….I’d like my money back.

And then, while I’m on that kick, I do have another thing. The http://kids.woot.com/offers/disney-canvas-paint-set-8 Order #40980926 was super sketch too. I opened it to the Chinese writing on the box, and it felt like I was buying this from someone’s trunk. I’d like my money back.

Then, lastly, I got three 5-packs of: http://sport.woot.com/offers/brine-estero-youth-athletic-shorts-5pk Order #40859390 made on the 14th. This was just disappointing. It says ”The Brine Warrior and Estero youth active shorts feature a classic, sleek look combined with a comfortable fit. Great for soccer, lacrosse, or just running around - boys and girls alike. Each order will contain 5 shorts of the size ordered, in randomly selected colors.” I ordered three sizes. When they came I got 5 of the exact same color/style for each size. For Large- we got Navy, we got five black- medium, and got five xl in black. Essentially I paid $10 for one pair of shorts – because there is only one color per kid (okay, the wife was the kid XL size…) I’d like my money back.

I know that this is only $75 or so plus some shipping, maybe. I also know I spent a ton in the last month (maybe $2000.00?) and I don’t feel good about these things and I want to mention it and see how you decide to respond.

Whaddya think Woot CS?

Woot reply: Your email to Woot Member Services has been received. This is an automated reply.
Your request has been assigned Case # W-1245697-9BEE.

2nd email sent 9-04-12:
Woot?

Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 6:54 PM
To: Vanevenhoven, Jeff P
Subject: Received your email : Case # assigned is W-1245697-9BEE Email id : CRM:00018313

Your email to Woot Member Services has been received. This is an automated reply.

Woot reply #2: Your email to Woot Member Services has been received. This is an automated reply.
Your request has been assigned Case # W-1251410-RZYN.

So - TT, and / or Woot! - can someone help? before I felt bad asking, now I'm just getting irritated. And I never get irritated over stuff like this!

Advise appreciated.

ThunderThighs wrote:You should get a automatic reply pretty quick after sending an email to service@woot.com. If you don't get this, it's not getting through for some reason.

You can also use the Write-Us form if you think we're not getting your email.

You should allow 24-48 hours for a response. They answer emails in the order they are received. Mondays and the day after holidays & woot-offs are always busy so response could take a bit longer.

Hope this helps!

vanevenhoven

TT- I'm confused. As you can see in my post, I got the automated replies very quickly. But none of my "case numbers" have been followed up with by Woot! for over 10 days.

I'm surprised, TT. Its clear that you did not read my post, and that is unlike you. But so is the current experience in Woot! (dis)service.

I'm still left waiting, hanging, and with no advice from you, or Woot!.

I would call customer service, but, I don't think there is anyone home - even if there was a phone number to call.

vanevenhoven wrote:Hello TT, and Woot. I'm trying to play by your rules, but I'm getting frustrated. Here are the two already sent email messages and their cs reply "case" numbers. I've had no other contact from Woot.

Email request 1 sent 8-29-12:
Hello Woot,

Rarely do I try to complain, but I got one I just can’t let go. So I bought a few things last go around on the Woot-off, but a few have come in that are not at all what I expected from Woot!

Namely, I ordered three of these, http://www.woot.com/offers/angry-birds-plush-pencil-toppers-6 Order #40963121 and I was super excited to give them to the kids. But when they came, they were in a zip lock, and looked….well, really sketchy. I won’t give them to my children, and I would be embarrassed to give them as a gift. Because they are not sealed, I can’t give them to any children’s toy drive/center (which is what I would normally do). So….I’d like my money back.

And then, while I’m on that kick, I do have another thing. The http://kids.woot.com/offers/disney-canvas-paint-set-8 Order #40980926 was super sketch too. I opened it to the Chinese writing on the box, and it felt like I was buying this from someone’s trunk. I’d like my money back.

Then, lastly, I got three 5-packs of: http://sport.woot.com/offers/brine-estero-youth-athletic-shorts-5pk Order #40859390 made on the 14th. This was just disappointing. It says ”The Brine Warrior and Estero youth active shorts feature a classic, sleek look combined with a comfortable fit. Great for soccer, lacrosse, or just running around - boys and girls alike. Each order will contain 5 shorts of the size ordered, in randomly selected colors.” I ordered three sizes. When they came I got 5 of the exact same color/style for each size. For Large- we got Navy, we got five black- medium, and got five xl in black. Essentially I paid $10 for one pair of shorts – because there is only one color per kid (okay, the wife was the kid XL size…) I’d like my money back.

I know that this is only $75 or so plus some shipping, maybe. I also know I spent a ton in the last month (maybe $2000.00?) and I don’t feel good about these things and I want to mention it and see how you decide to respond.

Whaddya think Woot CS?

Woot reply: Your email to Woot Member Services has been received. This is an automated reply.

2nd email sent 9-04-12:
Woot?

Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 6:54 PM
To: Vanevenhoven, Jeff P
Subject: Received your email : Case # assigned is W-1245697-9BEE Email id : CRM:00018313

Your email to Woot Member Services has been received. This is an automated reply.

Woot reply #2: Your email to Woot Member Services has been received. This is an automated reply.
Your request has been assigned Case # W-1251410-RZYN.

So - TT, and / or Woot! - can someone help? before I felt bad asking, now I'm just getting irritated. And I never get irritated over stuff like this!

Advise appreciated.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
vanevenhoven wrote:TT- I'm confused. As you can see in my post, I got the automated replies very quickly. But none of my "case numbers" have been followed up with by Woot! for over 10 days.

I'm surprised, TT. Its clear that you did not read my post, and that is unlike you. But so is the current experience in Woot! (dis)service.

I would call customer service, but, I don't think there is anyone home - even if there was a phone number to call.

No phone number, but you may want to check your spam folders to make sure things didn't fall in there from us on accident. We've let service@woot.com know of your plight, and hopefully they can help you out!

I'm just hanging out, really.

kkshields

quality posts: 14 Private Messages kkshields
vanevenhoven wrote:TT- I'm confused. As you can see in my post, I got the automated replies very quickly. But none of my "case numbers" have been followed up with by Woot! for over 10 days.

I checked our mail records and we did not receive your initial email for some reason. We did receive the one that said 'Woot?' on 9/4, but that was stuck in our spam filter. I'm sending you an email regarding the issues you have with some options.

watercat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages watercat
DennisWKam wrote:
The old days of 5 business days to ship stuff is pretty much gone (with the exception of some items).

Today was the first I ever heard of the "up to 5 business days before the product will ship", in the autoreply to an email I sent to service@woot.com. Since it is still being used, Woot really needs to update the shipping "Learn more" page and the FAQs to notify people of that timeframe. I would not have bought the item I bought if I had known of the delay!! I am VERY frustrated!

vanevenhoven

Kelly,

Well, Woot! must have gotten it, there is a case number associated with it. The second email too. Does Woot! assign case number to everything that goes into the spam folder? It seems odd to me that the first was lost, and the second was in spam given they were both autoreplied to with assigned case numbers.

Yes, inkycatz, I did check my spam folder.

I'm grateful for the personal reply to my email address and feel like Woot! is addressing the issue - they always have before, but this time seemed....different somehow.

Anyway, thanks for the response all.

kkshields wrote:I checked our mail records and we did not receive your initial email for some reason. We did receive the one that said 'Woot?' on 9/4, but that was stuck in our spam filter. I'm sending you an email regarding the issues you have with some options.

kkshields

vanevenhoven wrote:Kelly,

Well, Woot! must have gotten it, there is a case number associated with it. The second email too. Does Woot! assign case number to everything that goes into the spam folder? It seems odd to me that the first was lost, and the second was in spam given they were both autoreplied to with assigned case numbers.

Yes, inkycatz, I did check my spam folder.

I'm grateful for the personal reply to my email address and feel like Woot! is addressing the issue - they always have before, but this time seemed....different somehow.

Anyway, thanks for the response all.

All emails receive a case number when they enter our mail server - regardless of where it ends up. We have been having some server issues recently, so some things aren't going where they need to go. We're working to resolve the issues. We're very sorry for the communication delay, and the issues you've had.

watercat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages watercat

If I refuse delivery in order to get a refund, will I also be refunded the shipping fee? I tried to cancel the order before it shipped (which it STILL hasn't), which would save Woot money if they would do it...

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
watercat wrote:If I refuse delivery in order to get a refund, will I also be refunded the shipping fee? I tried to cancel the order before it shipped (which it STILL hasn't), which would save Woot money if they would do it...

I know it sounds like I'm referring you off but the best people to handle any sort of questions about refunds and refusals is service@woot.com - best of luck to you!

I'm just hanging out, really.

mte07

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mte07

I purchased the daily woot today but I put the wrong shipping address on the order. I have submitted a few emails and a few cancellation requests but I just want to make sure the address is changed or that the order is cancelled. Do you know if they have received my emails? Order number 41252525

vanevenhoven

Kelly, I haven't heard anything for over a day....have you seen my third email?

It got a case number too!

kkshields wrote:All emails receive a case number when they enter our mail server - regardless of where it ends up. We have been having some server issues recently, so some things aren't going where they need to go. We're working to resolve the issues. We're very sorry for the communication delay, and the issues you've had.

kkshields

vanevenhoven wrote:Kelly, I haven't heard anything for over a day....have you seen my third email?

It got a case number too!

We got it! We're looking into some of the issues to see what kind of resolution we can offer. You'll be getting a response shortly. But, we got it!

vtailanian

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vtailanian

I placed an order with express. 2 day shipping and it's the fifth day and status still says to be shipped but eta of delivery is 9/19. How do I find out my tracking number or where my order is

Labyrrinth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Labyrrinth

First, I love Woot

I don't have a complaint,just a question for right now. I purchased something from Woot on Sept 14. UPS attempted to deliver it 3x last week, however I was called out of town at the last minute so wasn't at home to sign for it...
Now it's being shipped back to Woot.

My question is, will you attempt to ship it again? I'll gladly pay the shipping charge again

Tech.Woot Order #41295826

Thank you

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 167 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

Labyrrinth wrote:First, I love Woot

I don't have a complaint,just a question for right now. I purchased something from Woot on Sept 14. UPS attempted to deliver it 3x last week, however I was called out of town at the last minute so wasn't at home to sign for it...
Now it's being shipped back to Woot.

My question is, will you attempt to ship it again? I'll gladly pay the shipping charge again

Tech.Woot Order #41295826

Thank you

I've forwarded your information onto Member Services but I also recommend that you email into service@woot.com so they may find the package and help reroute it.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

Labyrrinth

ROGETRAY wrote:I've forwarded your information onto Member Services but I also recommend that you email into service@woot.com so they may find the package and help reroute it.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

Thank you very much!! As suggest I also emailed service@woot.com

Labyrrinth

vtailanian wrote:I placed an order with express. 2 day shipping and it's the fifth day and status still says to be shipped but eta of delivery is 9/19. How do I find out my tracking number or where my order is

Once you're logged in, in the upper right corner you will see your Woot account name, under your name you should see "Stuff You Bought" Click on that.

The page that displays should list your order history and a link next to each item that states "View Order Details" Click on that link.

Now, in the far right area, under Shipping Status and Shipping Method you should see a small box that says "Order Tracking" and the tracking number. The tracking number should a link that will display the details of the item shipped, where it is in transit, etc

Hope that helps

captchrista

quality posts: 0 Private Messages captchrista

hey i know im not going to get a phone number but any idea on how to get my packages zip code changed...all of the address is correct except the zip...but unfortunately the city and state was not read and they are getting delivered to the wrong place ...arg...i have sent a message to woot service but only auto reply...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

captchrista wrote:hey i know im not going to get a phone number but any idea on how to get my packages zip code changed...all of the address is correct except the zip...but unfortunately the city and state was not read and they are getting delivered to the wrong place ...arg...i have sent a message to woot service but only auto reply...

Are you seeing this via the tracking info? Zip Codes are the prime method of sorting used by all shippers so not surprising it went to by the zip code first.

If it's already been shipped, it'll likely be returned to Woot.

CS will get to your email on Monday most likely but I'll ping them from this end as well to see if that helps.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

blaculadave

quality posts: 18 Private Messages blaculadave

Staff

ThunderThighs wrote:Are you seeing this via the tracking info? Zip Codes are the prime method of sorting used by all shippers so not surprising it went to by the zip code first.

If it's already been shipped, it'll likely be returned to Woot.

CS will get to your email on Monday most likely but I'll ping them from this end as well to see if that helps.

Thanks TT. We received the email this morning and we'll look into if any of the orders can be fixed at this point. You will receive a follow-up email from us later this morning.

karthai

quality posts: 0 Private Messages karthai

I ordered a case for a kindle fire in an August woot off and expressed that I attempted to cancel immediately after the purchase as I was told it was not the one wanted. It was great that woot worked with me and sent out an RMA. I have yet to hear anything from Woot. Please let me know what is happening with this RMA. Thank you.

WootKT

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

karthai wrote:I ordered a case for a kindle fire in an August woot off and expressed that I attempted to cancel immediately after the purchase as I was told it was not the one wanted. It was great that woot worked with me and sent out an RMA. I have yet to hear anything from Woot. Please let me know what is happening with this RMA. Thank you.

hmm. i'll pass this along to our customer service folks.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

adderleyct

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adderleyct

Hey, I returned a product a little over a week ago and no one has gotten back to me on what the next step is. Whether I will get my money back or anything. You guys sent me a shipping label and I believe i crossed all my "t"s and dotted all my "i"s. Can you help me get to the bottom of why its taking so long?

My case number , i believe, is CRM:00075290 ... Also, my RMA number for the item is 125046-1. It was a mens invicta watch.

Thanks for your time

Craig

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

adderleyct wrote:Hey, I returned a product a little over a week ago and no one has gotten back to me on what the next step is. Whether I will get my money back or anything. You guys sent me a shipping label and I believe i crossed all my "t"s and dotted all my "i"s. Can you help me get to the bottom of why its taking so long?

My case number , i believe, is CRM:00075290 ... Also, my RMA number for the item is 125046-1. It was a mens invicta watch.

Thanks for your time

Craig

hi craig,

i'm going to forward all this along to our customer service peeps. meantime, did you check your SPAM/junkmail folder? you might find some info there from us. also information about life-changing herbal products.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

jgual13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jgual13

Can someone notify me if the package I returned was received? And when abouts would I get my refund?

ROGETRAY

Staff

jgual13 wrote:Can someone notify me if the package I returned was received? And when abouts would I get my refund?

You can email into service@woot.com and let them know you sent your package in. Usually upon delivery it can take a couple of days to process your RMA and for the return to hit your bank.
Thanks for your patience while they process your return.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

danishah

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danishah
ROGETRAY wrote:You can email into service@woot.com and let them know you sent your package in. Usually upon delivery it can take a couple of days to process your RMA and for the return to hit your bank.
Thanks for your patience while they process your return.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

I have been emailing regarding the demage item i got, first woot replied within 24 hours now its been almost a week i never heard back from customer service, i emailed 4 times already, i really need this issue resolved with my return. woot customer service told me to call fedex regarding return and they refused to process the return and told me that woot has to process this. i need your help.
thanks

justinables

quality posts: 2 Private Messages justinables
danishah wrote:I have been emailing regarding the demage item i got, first woot replied within 24 hours now its been almost a week i never heard back from customer service, i emailed 4 times already, i really need this issue resolved with my return. woot customer service told me to call fedex regarding return and they refused to process the return and told me that woot has to process this. i need your help.
thanks

Hi danishah,

CS henchman here.
Check your email, I have sent you some info about your return. =)

P.s. what is henching? I refuse to google.

kja51

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kja51

Recieved a pair of video glasses the didn't work Case # assigned is W-1288736-R8E5. Recieved another pair that didn't charge or come on case # W-1281089-MJBP CRM:00076688‏.that was 10/11/12 have not heard from anyone. keep getting error when trying to email.not very good custermer service.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

kja51 wrote:Recieved a pair of video glasses the didn't work Case # assigned is W-1288736-R8E5. Recieved another pair that didn't charge or come on case # W-1281089-MJBP CRM:00076688‏.that was 10/11/12 have not heard from anyone. keep getting error when trying to email.not very good custermer service.

Sorry about that. I'll ping CS from this end for you.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

maryld

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maryld

Case # assigned is W-1289255-​5N2D ​ Email id : CRM:000172​59

To whom this may concern:

I'm very tired of playing games with woot. If you do not credit my account within 5 business days for the damaged merchandise that was returned to you weeks ago, I will be sending a request to the Virginia State Attorney General's office to look into this matter, also a registered letter to CEO Jeff Bezos and finally I will be contracting 7 On Your Side, a local ABC television show in the DC area to make sure woot gets all the possible publicity it deserves concerning this matter.

Feed Up Customer!!

justinables

kja51 wrote:Recieved a pair of video glasses the didn't work Case # assigned is W-1288736-R8E5. Recieved another pair that didn't charge or come on case # W-1281089-MJBP CRM:00076688‏.that was 10/11/12 have not heard from anyone. keep getting error when trying to email.not very good custermer service.

Hey kja51,

I have just sent you an email with instructions. Also, let us know what error your getting when emailing us. If there's an issue we want to get it fixed! =)

justinables

ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry about that. I'll ping CS from this end for you.

Is this the Lion's Den? All I have to protect me is coffee and a mouse.

justinables

maryld wrote:Case # assigned is W-1289255-​5N2D ​ Email id : CRM:000172​59

I'm very tired of playing games with woot. If you do not credit my account within 5 business days for the damaged merchandise that was returned to you weeks ago, I will be sending a request to the Virginia State Attorney General's office to look into this matter, also a registered letter to CEO Jeff Bezos and finally I will be contracting 7 On Your Side, a local ABC television show in the DC area to make sure woot gets all the possible publicity it deserves concerning this matter.

Feed Up Customer!!

Hi maryld,

Whew. Just did a lot of research on what happened with that issue of yours. Def some miscommunication on our end that I have to apologize for. I'm not sure anyone saw the picture you sent. That being said, everything should be taken care of now. Emailing you specifics.

captchrista

maryld wrote:Case # assigned is W-1289255-​5N2D ​ Email id : CRM:000172​59

Feed Up Customer!!

i have used woot for over 4 years and never a problem. the last 6 months has been horrendous. just in the last 6 weeks had one order take 3 weeks to ship, one was lost so they sent a replacement unfortunately the ladder looked nothing like the fan i ordered and 3 packages were returned. could not get a refund as promised and had to file a claim with the card company to finally get a refund after a week of non response emails...it has been almost 3 weeks now and still no response to my ladder fan..lol...i will miss woot..good luck...and yes i have looked at my spam lol...i have woot in my address book....thats always the excuse ....sadness...i have purchased over 40 shirts and almost all christmas and birthday presents since i found woot...good luck and call your credit card company...

ROGETRAY

Staff

captchrista wrote:i have used woot for over 4 years and never a problem. the last 6 months has been horrendous. just in the last 6 weeks had one order take 3 weeks to ship, one was lost so they sent a replacement unfortunately the ladder looked nothing like the fan i ordered and 3 packages were returned. could not get a refund as promised and had to file a claim with the card company to finally get a refund after a week of non response emails...it has been almost 3 weeks now and still no response to my ladder fan..lol...i will miss woot..good luck...and yes i have looked at my spam lol...i have woot in my address book....thats always the excuse ....sadness...i have purchased over 40 shirts and almost all christmas and birthday presents since i found woot...good luck and call your credit card company...

Again, we apologize for the miscommunication, and I've already answered and forwarded your issue onto Member Services. I answered your previous post HERE

We thank you for your continued patience while we resolve this issue.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

captchrista

ROGETRAY wrote:Again, we apologize for the miscommunication, and I've already answered and forwarded your issue onto Member Services. I answered your previous post HERE

We thank you for your continued patience while we resolve this issue.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

still waiting....still waiting....no luck i wonder how manyh people give up say hey for get it...just not worth it...well im not...and im keeping the popluls informed. i wish you luck...and there will be several apologetic post on the forum..not even genuine..just a signature .but... that seems to be all the forum employees are allowed ...glad i dont have their job...lol...i just checked with the better bussines bureau...WOOT has the lowsest possible rating and is not not even responding to the BBB clams... i had to file a complaint with my card company. good luck....i was a long time wooter...over 100 items , 40 shirts..i still wating to hear back about the ladder they sent me that was suppose to be a fan...lol... don't know what hapend in the last year hell in a hand basket.sorry but i always loved that analogy... here is the BBB review. http://www.bbb.org/dallas/business-reviews/internet-shopping/woot-in-carrollton-tx-90017163

khashbarger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages khashbarger

Is there such a thing as customer service here? Sent an email to ma@woot.com like the page says to. No luck. Where else can I send it, or can I call? There seems to be no phone number anywhere. Please help. Im reading some of the other emails, and thinking I may be in for a world of hurt here.