+ Add a Comment

mperez92

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mperez92

Just got the email about my replacement order. Thanks for the quick support!

donaldl43

quality posts: 0 Private Messages donaldl43
inkycatz wrote:That sounds like too long to be wondering what's up. Feel free to ping support@woot.com with your order number!

I sent an email yesterday. I got the automated reply but nothing from a human yet.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
donaldl43 wrote:I sent an email yesterday. I got the automated reply but nothing from a human yet.

Alrighty, just keep in mind it may take them 24-48 hours to investigate and get back to you.

I'm just hanging out, really.

donaldl43

inkycatz wrote:Alrighty, just keep in mind it may take them 24-48 hours to investigate and get back to you.

I do understand that but I don't understand why it takes 11 days (soon to be 12) to ship something. I paid immediately, you would think Woot would make an effort to ship sooner than 2 weeks.

I buy from Woot, 1SaleaDay, and Yugster and Woot is always the slowest to ship. Come on folks get your act together.

I wouldn't mind so much except I bought this as a present for my daughter who lives in another state. I am visiting her next week and I really wanted to be able to give it to her myself.(it's being shipped to her mother's house)

If it doesn't show up while I'm there it really ruins my Christmas surprise and I bought it plenty early enough that Woot should have shipped it by now.

beckymorrison

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beckymorrison

I placed an order on 11/16 and it still shows awaiting shipment. I have sent 2 emails to woot support and have heard nothing. The first email was sent last week. I have already been charged so I'm assuming I will need to contact my bank to dispute the charge if I don't get an update today.

inkycatz

donaldl43 wrote:I do understand that but I don't understand why it takes 11 days (soon to be 12) to ship something.

Nope, shouldn't take that long at all. We like to allow five business days for processing and shipping, tops.

beckymorrison wrote:I placed an order on 11/16 and it still shows awaiting shipment. I have sent 2 emails to woot support and have heard nothing. The first email was sent last week. I have already been charged so I'm assuming I will need to contact my bank to dispute the charge if I don't get an update today.

I'd go ahead and give your spam folder a look to see if we've gotten back to you and it landed in there. That said, when you say "heard nothing", hopefully you did get an automated case number when you sent in your email to support@woot.com - we'll let them know to be on the lookout for your issue as well.

beckymorrison

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beckymorrison
inkycatz wrote:I'd go ahead and give your spam folder a look to see if we've gotten back to you and it landed in there. That said, when you say "heard nothing", hopefully you did get an automated case number when you sent in your email to support@woot.com - we'll let them know to be on the lookout for your issue as well.

I have checked my spam folder and there is nothing there. I did get the auto reply, but that's it. I need to the status of my order or how to cancel it and get a refund. Case numbers are as follows: Case #CAS-74330-B1F1P1 and Case #CAS-68959-Z1V1N9 .

Thanks

donaldl43

I would hope that Woot will send my TV with expedited shipping since it's taken 2 weeks already. If I had waited to order until just before I would have paid for expedited shipping but since Woot is at fault for this delay I would expect they will expedite.

cerase5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cerase5

trying to Email support but it keeps telling me to enter a valid Email. I AM!!!!!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 562 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cerase5 wrote:trying to Email support but it keeps telling me to enter a valid Email. I AM!!!!!

Can you give some more information?

Are you using the Support form at the top of the page?

Are you using the email that's on the account from which you made the purchase?

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dravec

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dravec

Just in case anyone has the same bright idea I did...

Although Amazon DOES own Woot, they CANNOT provide any Customer Service help for Woot issues. Guess it was worth a shot.

reneemayo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages reneemayo

This company is terrible! I don't know how they stay in business. No customer service what so ever!!!!!! They do not reply to e-mails and you can not talk to anyone. It is not right! I ordered a item and they did not have it so they took my money and sent me something else. As soon as I received an e-mail stating that they were shipping a different product I emailed the company and said do not send it, please refund my money and they shipped it anyway, that is wrong!!!!!!!!!!! I tried to call but there is no one to talk to, I was able to get a list of all the employees there and started calling by last names and then I did get to talk to a few people who said they could not help me then I spoke to an extremely rude man name Jordan Nevil who then hung up on me. I am extremely angry and disappointed with this company and how this matter has been handled! Oh and what is the compensation for shipping me a product that is not what I ordered and that actually has no retail value because it is not being sold anymore, A $10 discount for my next purchase, why yes that seems fair, like I would trust to order something else from this company. To all you others receiving no customer support look up there directory and start calling names on it. Maybe eventually they will catch on that business should not be conducted this way. They have terrible reviews all over.

drsco021

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drsco021

ni i have ordered nabi 2 tabletthen recived a email that i would get a nabi one then anouther email saying if i return nabi 1 i can have a nabi 2 i then was told my package was delivered when it has not been and i either want my nabi tab 2 or you to call and tell my 8 year old dauter y she will not be getting her big present from sant cause i am sick of dealing with the bogus email contacts for customer service and getting no responce and constant new woot case #

inkycatz

drsco021 wrote:ni i have ordered nabi 2 tabletthen recived a email that i would get a nabi one then anouther email saying if i return nabi 1 i can have a nabi 2 i then was told my package was delivered when it has not been and i either want my nabi tab 2 or you to call and tell my 8 year old dauter y she will not be getting her big present from sant cause i am sick of dealing with the bogus email contacts for customer service and getting no responce and constant new woot case #

Hi there,
We're sorry to hear you're having trouble with customer support. Have you checked your spam folders for a reply from customer service? Please keep in mind it can take 1-2 business days for them to reply.

Please let us know, and we appreciate your patience!

Godsgirl748

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Godsgirl748

I have been trying to message you on the "support page", but it keeps telling me I have to enter a valid email address. My email is very valid. So, I am messaging you here as you have no phone number. I purchased a 42 inch HisenseTV order # 42338497 on Nov 21st, At that time a link for Square Trade was on the right side of the page where I purchased the TV offering a one year warranty on the referb TV through Square Trade. I clicked the link and it said I had to call Square Trade for a warranty on a refurbished TV. I called Square Trade and the young man said I had to wait for the TV to get the serial # to register it. He also said I would receive an email for a 30% discount on the warranty. At that time he supposedly registered my name and email with Square Trade. I received that email today with a special code for the discount. So, I assumed I was registered with Square Trade. I am on the phone with Square Trade, they are now telling me I have to purchase their warranty through you and it should have been done at the time of the purchase. Can you please shed some light on this? I just want an extended warranty and I'm getting the run around. I talked to a young girl earlier who said they hadn't received any information from you and I couldn't purchase the warranty without that info. I asked her if I could fax in my receipt and she said yes and emailed me the link for the fax cover page. I can't access the link because it says I'm not registered and I don't have an existing warranty! I'm very frustrated at this point.

Godsgirl748

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Godsgirl748
Godsgirl748 wrote:I have been trying to message you on the "support page", but it keeps telling me I have to enter a valid email address. My email is very valid. So, I am messaging you here as you have no phone number. I purchased a 42 inch HisenseTV order # 42338497 on Nov 21st, At that time a link for Square Trade was on the right side of the page where I purchased the TV offering a one year warranty on the referb TV through Square Trade. I clicked the link and it said I had to call Square Trade for a warranty on a refurbished TV. I called Square Trade and the young man said I had to wait for the TV to get the serial # to register it. He also said I would receive an email for a 30% discount on the warranty. At that time he supposedly registered my name and email with Square Trade. I received that email today with a special code for the discount. So, I assumed I was registered with Square Trade. I am on the phone with Square Trade, they are now telling me I have to purchase their warranty through you and it should have been done at the time of the purchase. Can you please shed some light on this? I just want an extended warranty and I'm getting the run around. I talked to a young girl earlier who said they hadn't received any information from you and I couldn't purchase the warranty without that info. I asked her if I could fax in my receipt and she said yes and emailed me the link for the fax cover page. I can't access the link because it says I'm not registered and I don't have an existing warranty! I'm very frustrated at this point.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 156 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

Godsgirl748 wrote:I have been trying to message you on the "support page", but it keeps telling me I have to enter a valid email address. My email is very valid. So, I am messaging you here as you have no phone number. I purchased a 42 inch HisenseTV order # 42338497 on Nov 21st, At that time a link for Square Trade was on the right side of the page where I purchased the TV offering a one year warranty on the referb TV through Square Trade. I clicked the link and it said I had to call Square Trade for a warranty on a refurbished TV. I called Square Trade and the young man said I had to wait for the TV to get the serial # to register it. He also said I would receive an email for a 30% discount on the warranty. At that time he supposedly registered my name and email with Square Trade. I received that email today with a special code for the discount. So, I assumed I was registered with Square Trade. I am on the phone with Square Trade, they are now telling me I have to purchase their warranty through you and it should have been done at the time of the purchase. Can you please shed some light on this? I just want an extended warranty and I'm getting the run around. I talked to a young girl earlier who said they hadn't received any information from you and I couldn't purchase the warranty without that info. I asked her if I could fax in my receipt and she said yes and emailed me the link for the fax cover page. I can't access the link because it says I'm not registered and I don't have an existing warranty! I'm very frustrated at this point.

I'm sorry for the late reply and to hear that you're experiencing issues with contacting Support.

I've forwarded your post along to Woot Member Services, I will post here with a response shortly.

Thank you for your patience while we resolve this issue.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 156 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

Godsgirl748 wrote:

I've heard back from staff, and they've informed me that if you use the Support tab as you previously mentioned, it should be functioning, however due to a recent bug, you can ONLY use lowercase letters when filling in you email address.

Please attempt the Support page once more using these instructions, and if you incur any more issues, please let us know here or email Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and they can assist you with this matter.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

elimcusa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elimcusa

I have an order from you that I am not able to track. Order #42674772. I need to know when to expect this package. I was given a tracking number, but the number doesn't work. Help?

inkycatz

elimcusa wrote:I have an order from you that I am not able to track. Order #42674772. I need to know when to expect this package. I was given a tracking number, but the number doesn't work. Help?

Feel free to contact support@woot.com so they can verify the number for you.

UPDATE: Sent you a private message (click the envelope by your name) with an update.

kenpow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kenpow

I am extremely upset, We ordered a treadmill, it arrived today and it was in pieces on the truck! The only support I get is some webpage?

Powers family

ThunderThighs

Staff

kenpow wrote:I am extremely upset, We ordered a treadmill, it arrived today and it was in pieces on the truck! The only support I get is some webpage?

Powers family

I'm sorry. Is it more pieces than it was supposed to be? It does require assembly.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jaccox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaccox

I bought these (http://pop.woot.com/offers/european-signature-collection) on the third, and they still haven't shipped - does it really take more than a week to ship out things? I needed these by the 18th and thought ordering on the 3rd would have been plenty of time.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

jaccox wrote:I bought these (http://pop.woot.com/offers/european-signature-collection) on the third, and they still haven't shipped - does it really take more than a week to ship out things? I needed these by the 18th and thought ordering on the 3rd would have been plenty of time.

This post might shed some light on the delay.

"Do be sure to notice the shipping date on these as they are made to order. So don't freak out when they don't ship right away. They'll ship out 3-5 business days after December 9."

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

jaccox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaccox
PemberDucky wrote:This post might shed some light on the delay.

"Do be sure to notice the shipping date on these as they are made to order. So don't freak out when they don't ship right away. They'll ship out 3-5 business days after December 9."

I didn't see that forum post. I tried to cancel my order; even though the item hasn't shipped, they won't let me cancel the order saying it's too late - it's not too late if it hasn't shipped.

ThunderThighs

Staff

jaccox wrote:I didn't see that forum post. I tried to cancel my order; even though the item hasn't shipped, they won't let me cancel the order saying it's too late - it's not too late if it hasn't shipped.

I know it sounds strange and can be quite frustrating. Thing is, your printed label is already in the stack with hundreds of other printed labels. To stop your order means someone going through that stack to find your label. It's just not feasible to do that for every request once it's reached that stage.

Hang in there though, you should have your chocolatey goodness soon.

tamie2

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tamie2

I made a mistake on the mailing address on an order I placed just minutes ago. I sent a request for a fix to support.com but in the past they have always said they can't help.

Anything I can do right now to ensure they get sent to the correct address?

inkycatz

tamie2 wrote:I made a mistake on the mailing address on an order I placed just minutes ago. I sent a request for a fix to support.com but in the past they have always said they can't help.

Anything I can do right now to ensure they get sent to the correct address?

Mailing support@woot.com is your best avenue of support on this issue.

mibutterflywingz

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mibutterflywingz

First I'd like to say that I have NOT read any of the posts in this section.

Woot! customer service used to be much better, before the buy out or whatever. In my experience, you'd get an automated email and shortly after you would get an email from a Woot! customer service member. Unfortunately, this does not seem to be the case anymore as I have more than 3 auto-mated emails from customer service that were never followed by a customer service representative.

I don't know the reasons for the downfall in customer service, however I can only imagine that it is due to the reason for the changes in Woot! company. It was not a change for the better unfortunately. I understand that this is a busy time of year, however I have automated emails prior to November and December.

I am happy that there is a customer service phone number now, however I feel that that a change needs to be made with the email customer service.

I also feel that online customer service would be a beyond wonderful thing to happen so that customers do not have to wait for an email back nor be on hold with the customer service number.

inkycatz

mibutterflywingz wrote:First I'd like to say that I have NOT read any of the posts in this section.

Woot! customer service used to be much better, before the buy out or whatever. In my experience, you'd get an automated email and shortly after you would get an email from a Woot! customer service member. Unfortunately, this does not seem to be the case anymore as I have more than 3 auto-mated emails from customer service that were never followed by a customer service representative.

I don't know the reasons for the downfall in customer service, however I can only imagine that it is due to the reason for the changes in Woot! company. It was not a change for the better unfortunately. I understand that this is a busy time of year, however I have automated emails prior to November and December.

I am happy that there is a customer service phone number now, however I feel that that a change needs to be made with the email customer service.

I also feel that online customer service would be a beyond wonderful thing to happen so that customers do not have to wait for an email back nor be on hold with the customer service number.

Please be aware there is no direct customer service team number. The methods of support for fastest and most efficient service still remain the support button up top which takes you to a form, and the email of support@woot.com (that is where the form mails).

Additionally, when you email, do remember a few things:
1 - you should always get an auto reply with a case number, if you don't get one of these, you didn't get through
2 - if you did get through please be aware it can take 1-2 business days to get a reply, but note you're in a queue and we appreciate your patience
3 - check your spam folder diligently, because spam folders have huge WOOT magnets that attract our mail on occasion
4 - try to keep your case all in one place, which is to say constantly reply to one ticket, and if you file another ticket, always mention any other case numbers so you can keep your data together (it will also help them close all the cases created when your issue is solved, thus speeding up the queue for everyone else)

Again, please be aware there is no customer service phone number at woot. Thank you for understanding.

kenpow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kenpow
ThunderThighs wrote:I'm sorry. Is it more pieces than it was supposed to be? It does require assembly.

I'm not talking assembly pieces, I'm talking little pieces, the box has a huge gash and the moving men literally could grab plastic pieces from the box and pull them out. The treadmill was broken into pieces in the box.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

kenpow wrote:I'm not talking assembly pieces, I'm talking little pieces, the box has a huge gash and the moving men literally could grab plastic pieces from the box and pull them out. The treadmill was broken into pieces in the box.

sorry to hear that.

have you sent an email to Support@Woot.com and/or contacted the manufacturer?

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

nd1fan33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nd1fan33

CAS-104985-W0H1S9

My past orders is empty on the Woot site and my debit card has been charged twice. Please cancel both orders/refund both charges without sending the product.

inkycatz

nd1fan33 wrote:CAS-104985-W0H1S9

My past orders is empty on the Woot site and my debit card has been charged twice. Please cancel both orders/refund both charges without sending the product.

Have you sent a message to support@woot.com about this? They would be able to explain what's going on.

nd1fan33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nd1fan33
inkycatz wrote:Have you sent a message to support@woot.com about this? They would be able to explain what's going on.

The case number would suggest I have.

jim5554

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jim5554
nd1fan33 wrote:The case number would suggest I have.

The case number is meaningless. I have a stack of them for an order I placed in mid-November and that they screwed up. There is no way to track the progress with that case number. If you try to contact them again, you will just get another automated reply with a new case number. No one will ever contact you. Trying to contact Customer Service is an absolute waste of time. I've just about had it with Woot! Maybe it's time to give up, file a protest with the Credit Card Company and look elsewhere for the item I wanted.
Woot! was good while it lasted. It's dead now.

Kitty9724

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kitty9724

I have two emails in about my order and have not seen a response. I have check my SPAM folder as well. My order has been getting ready to ship for over a week. The two other items I have purchased have arrived. I have been charged for the 3rd item and would like to recieve it.
CAS-109275-V3B8W4 and CAS-105280-L8F2G6. I would like a response to know if this will arrive for Christmas or if I will be refunded the amount charged.
Thanks

inkycatz

Kitty9724 wrote:I have two emails in about my order and have not seen a response. I have check my SPAM folder as well. My order has been getting ready to ship for over a week. The two other items I have purchased have arrived. I have been charged for the 3rd item and would like to recieve it.
CAS-109275-V3B8W4 and CAS-105280-L8F2G6. I would like a response to know if this will arrive for Christmas or if I will be refunded the amount charged.
Thanks

Unfortunately we have no actual access to cases and cannot look this up for you. What we can, and are doing, is pinging Member Services (support@woot.com) with your issue in hopes they can get back to you shortly.

treloars

quality posts: 0 Private Messages treloars

I am really frustrated with Woot right now. I ordered a trampoline on Dec 6th for my kids for Christmas. I ordered other items as well. They all shipped out within a few days but no shipping on the trampoline.

On the 11th, I emailed to check status and got the following from Bree: "I cannot see any tracking information at this time as this item will be shipped by one of our vendors. Please note that orders ship within 5 business days after the purchase date. Hope that helps."

On the 14th, I emailed again and got from Riley: "This order is taking a little longer than usual to ship. We are working very hard to get everything out as soon as possible. Please bear with us as we are currently attempting to obtain the tracking data from the vendor. Thank you for your continued patience. "

On the 18th, I sent an email again and said how I needed to know when I would receive the item as this is a Christmas gift. Daniel replied with "I'm very sorry for the delay. We're currently working with the vendor that is handling and shipping these orders to get the status of your order. As soon as we get the tracking information from them, we'll be sure to let you know."

Last night I sent an email requesting they cancel the order. Tyler responded with "In an effort to streamline our shipping process, orders are now processed to ship much faster. As a result, unfortunately, we are unable to alter or cancel your order. Please understand this does not necessarily mean your order has shipped but rather that it has reached the point in processing where it is unable to be cancelled.

The order should be shipping out today. Tracking will be provided once it becomes available. You can always refuse the delivery of the item. A full refund will then be issued upon the return."

Now if 2 weeks is streamlined shipping, I would hate to see what delayed shipping is. Problem is they have my money, it doesn't look like I will have a trampoline for my kids by Christmas and now I will have to wait for them to finally ship the thing, hope I can catch the shipper before he drops it off at my door, and then wait for them to issue a refund. This is ridiculous and unreasonable.

Anyone have any ideas?

ThunderThighs

Staff

@treloars: first let me apologize for this predicament. This is definitely not our norm and mistakes were made along the way. I've exchanged email with customer service and our drop ship team. Here's what I learned.

The first thing is that we didn't catch that your order was delayed. It should have been flagged for follow up.

Second, the vendor didn't contact us in a timely manner that your phone number was incomplete (there were only 9 digits). Our team looked up your complete number via 411 and got it to the vendor so it is now being shipped out.

Again, our apologies. I hope you give us another chance. When you get a moment, would you please review your account info to make sure it's correct for next time.