+ Add a Comment

treloars

quality posts: 0 Private Messages treloars

That is great, but it doesn't do me a bit of good unless it will be here by Dec 24th. I don't think my kids will accept that Santa's sleigh is delayed only for them.

Why was it not flagged as delayed any of the 4 times I emailed support and got canned responses?

As for the phone number, I did fix it. However, that is also a problem that should be addressed by your web programmers to only allow correctly formatted phone numbers.

If you can tell me that the order will be here by Dec 24th, I am OK with that. If you can't tell me for sure that it will be here by then cancel my order or I will call my credit card company and have them reverse the charges for order.

ThunderThighs wrote:@treloars: first let me apologize for this predicament. This is definitely not our norm and mistakes were made along the way. I've exchanged email with customer service and our drop ship team. Here's what I learned.

The first thing is that we didn't catch that your order was delayed. It should have been flagged for follow up.

Second, the vendor didn't contact us in a timely manner that your phone number was incomplete (there were only 9 digits). Our team looked up your complete number via 411 and got it to the vendor so it is now being shipped out.

Again, our apologies. I hope you give us another chance. When you get a moment, would you please review your account info to make sure it's correct for next time.

peesheee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peesheee
ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry for the problems. Looks like something went wrong somewhere. Please email service@woot.com so they can investigate.

I got the same problem! They sent my item to a random address... no cust

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
peesheee wrote:I got the same problem! They sent my item to a random address... no cust

Hi there,
Have you mailed in to support@woot.com?

I'm just hanging out, really.

salbanese

quality posts: 0 Private Messages salbanese

I ordered a product on 12/9 - was charged the $539 on 12/9 and have yet to receive it. I have contacted woot's customer service by email over 10 times and still have no answers and am getting no response. The shipping company said they never received the product from woot however woot still charged me.... can't get answers and woot will probably lose a once loyal customer

tljmeyer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tljmeyer

Celestron SkyScout Personal Planetarium - #42574266. I ordered this on Dec 3 and when we opened it for Christmas it is only in Spanish. I need an English replacement ASAP and call tags to send this back.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

tljmeyer wrote:Celestron SkyScout Personal Planetarium - #42574266. I ordered this on Dec 3 and when we opened it for Christmas it is only in Spanish. I need an English replacement ASAP and call tags to send this back.

Sorry for the problems. If you contact the manufacturer, they will get you an English one. We had a couple others with this same problem. The company has been quite good about it.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

ABLederman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ABLederman
kenpow wrote:I am extremely upset, We ordered a treadmill, it arrived today and it was in pieces on the truck! The only support I get is some webpage?

Powers family

I had the exact same experience. The box it arrived in was in tatters with pieces sticking through it. I refused delivery, and have STILL NOT GOTTEN A REFUND FROM WOOT! Very frustrated.

inkycatz

ABLederman wrote:I had the exact same experience. The box it arrived in was in tatters with pieces sticking through it. I refused delivery, and have STILL NOT GOTTEN A REFUND FROM WOOT! Very frustrated.

Hi there,
I'm hoping this means you've been in contact with support@woot.com to let them know you've refused delivery and that it should be on the way back. Once it arrives you should get your refund to the payment method you used.

If you haven't dropped them a line yet, I'd strongly recommend it. If you have, it wouldn't hurt to request an update.

(We've also pinged them on your behalf so they're able to keep an eye out for your issue.)

jmethe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmethe

InkyCatz, I was hoping you could help me with a question. I purchased a Sole F85 Treadmill on Dec. 24th, Order #43002065. When I click on the tracking # 53838C I get nothing, it just opens up a new page like the old page. I haven't heard anything about the status of this item and it's been 11 days since the purchase. I have sent an email to Customer Service, but wanted to ask you about the lack of tracking information. Also, if you can possibly help me determine the status of this item it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

inkycatz

jmethe wrote:InkyCatz, I was hoping you could help me with a question. I purchased a Sole F85 Treadmill on Dec. 24th, Order #43002065. When I click on the tracking # 53838C I get nothing, it just opens up a new page like the old page. I haven't heard anything about the status of this item and it's been 11 days since the purchase. I have sent an email to Customer Service, but wanted to ask you about the lack of tracking information. Also, if you can possibly help me determine the status of this item it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

I'll give them a heads up about your tracking issue and see what we can find out.
Update! So that's apparently being shipped via Home Direct and you'll need to enter that in the waybill number area.

http://www.homedirectusa.com/cms/

Sorry you can't get to it more direct, I know first hand how annoying that can be! (And have reported the bug when I encountered it so I'm sure it's on the fix list somewhere.)

jmethe

inkycatz wrote:I'll give them a heads up about your tracking issue and see what we can find out.

Many Thanks and have a Great New Year!!

jmethe

inkycatz wrote:I'll give them a heads up about your tracking issue and see what we can find out.
Update! So that's apparently being shipped via Home Direct and you'll need to enter that in the waybill number area.

Sorry you can't get to it more direct, I know first hand how annoying that can be! (And have reported the bug when I encountered it so I'm sure it's on the fix list somewhere.)

I wanted to tell you thanks for your quick and very helpful reply. I've contacted the delivery company and we are looking at delivery mid next week. You made this quite painless

grrrsaysb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grrrsaysb

I ordered the sole treadmill a month ago. My account page says it shipped, but I have not received it. The track shipment link does not work. It does not redirect to any shipping site. Last week I used your email form to contact customer support, but no one has gotten back to me. I am about to dispute this charge with my credit card. Please advise ASAP.

mjmarketingassociates

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mjmarketingassociates

I ordered iGo battery charger with 12 AA and 4 AAA batteries bundle.

I received 1 package of iGo batteries today. It was a package of 8 AA.

I have no charger and am still missing 4 AAA and the remaining 4 AA that I paid for.

Do I need to call my credit card and contact BBB?

I can't find a second tracking number if they were (for some non-stated reason) shipped separately. Just one tracking number. The packing slip shows that there are only 8 AA batteries too.

Order #43103226

inkycatz

grrrsaysb wrote:I ordered the sole treadmill a month ago. My account page says it shipped, but I have not received it. The track shipment link does not work. It does not redirect to any shipping site. Last week I used your email form to contact customer support, but no one has gotten back to me. I am about to dispute this charge with my credit card. Please advise ASAP.

We have forwarded this on to customer service for you.

inkycatz

mjmarketingassociates wrote:I ordered iGo battery charger with 12 AA and 4 AAA batteries bundle.

I received 1 package of iGo batteries today. It was a package of 8 AA.

I have no charger and am still missing 4 AAA and the remaining 4 AA that I paid for.

Do I need to call my credit card and contact BBB?

I can't find a second tracking number if they were (for some non-stated reason) shipped separately. Just one tracking number. The packing slip shows that there are only 8 AA batteries too.

Order #43103226

Well actually, your first step should be to contact support@woot.com You should get an automated case number, and a rep should get back to you within 1-2 business days.

Sorry you're having such a hassle with this, we know it can be very frustrating!

BabyBear

quality posts: 18 Private Messages BabyBear
inkycatz wrote:Well actually, your first step should be to contact support@woot.com You should get an automated case number,

I used the webpage rather then email, does that get an automated email case number too? Been about 24 hrs and haven't heard anything automated or otherwise. In the past always sent an email and got quick auto messages and replies.

lichme

quality posts: 3182 Private Messages lichme
BabyBear wrote:I used the webpage rather then email, does that get an automated email case number too? Been about 24 hrs and haven't heard anything automated or otherwise. In the past always sent an email and got quick auto messages and replies.

Yeah, you should still get an auto response. Make sure to check your spam folder, and if not, shoot another email over to support@woot.com.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

inkycatz

lichme wrote:Yeah, you should still get an auto response. Make sure to check your spam folder, and if not, shoot another email over to support@woot.com.

Exactly this!

BabyBear

quality posts: 18 Private Messages BabyBear
lichme wrote:Yeah, you should still get an auto response. Make sure to check your spam folder, and if not, shoot another email over to support@woot.com.

Ok, More I thought about it, I think I forgot to include the order #. :'/ So probably what is slowing things up, since then went with firing off an email. Would figure my first ever "first sucker" would go missing.

grrrsaysb

inkycatz wrote:We have forwarded this on to customer service for you.

Still no reply. Really shocked that woot has such poor customer service when amazon is so wonderful.

jvr1986

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jvr1986

I ordered a kitchen set Monday and found out that by some happenstance I had an elliptical ordered in it's stead. Boggled, I quickly ordered my kitchen set again, this time without any odd surprises, and sent in an email to support for a cancellation and refund. Other then an automated response I've heard nothing. Then, today, I received an email stating that the elliptical shipped. This is ridiculous. I've never had an issue like this with Woot and now I'm stuck with something I didn't even order. Customer support is frustrating at best with a 0/2 email responses in a 48 hour time frame.

inkycatz

jvr1986 wrote:I ordered a kitchen set Monday and found out that by some happenstance I had an elliptical ordered in it's stead. Boggled, I quickly ordered my kitchen set again, this time without any odd surprises, and sent in an email to support for a cancellation and refund. Other then an automated response I've heard nothing. Then, today, I received an email stating that the elliptical shipped. This is ridiculous. I've never had an issue like this with Woot and now I'm stuck with something I didn't even order. Customer support is frustrating at best with a 0/2 email responses in a 48 hour time frame.

Have you checked your spam folder for replies? If so and there's nothing there, please contact support@woot.com again, but be sure to include your previous case # to help speed up processing. Sorry this has been so frustrating for you!

inkycatz

grrrsaysb wrote:Still no reply. Really shocked that woot has such poor customer service when amazon is so wonderful.

Oh heya!
Turns out there was a reply sent on 1/3/12 but there was a problem with your email address attached to your account. You may want to make the needed corrections to that to speed up future communication.

In the meantime I'll send you what member services sent me in hopes this solves your problem. (check the envelope by your name)

jvr1986

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jvr1986
inkycatz wrote:Have you checked your spam folder for replies? If so and there's nothing there, please contact support@woot.com again, but be sure to include your previous case # to help speed up processing. Sorry this has been so frustrating for you!

Unfortunately since your costumer service took two days to read my emails the order has shipped and my only option is to wait, refuse the package, and hope that once it returns to you I get a refund. This is unacceptable. I feel like a money lender with no return profit, not a customer.

sfancler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sfancler

I've emailed with support@woot.com regarding an order shipped to the wrong address. The agent agreed to resend the item back in mid December then never responded to me again.

I've emailed him (Riley) 6 times and he seems to be ignoring me. This must be a mis-filed inquiry as I can't imagine woot would treat a customer this way intentionally.

Case # CAS-93535-L6T3H5 CRM:0008471

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 177 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

sfancler wrote:I've emailed with support@woot.com regarding an order shipped to the wrong address. The agent agreed to resend the item back in mid December then never responded to me again.

I've emailed him (Riley) 6 times and he seems to be ignoring me. This must be a mis-filed inquiry as I can't imagine woot would treat a customer this way intentionally.

Case # CAS-93535-L6T3H5 CRM:0008471

Sorry for the late reply. I'll forward this onto Riley in Woot Member Services and check and see if they can get you a response.

Please also check the spam folder of your email provider, as some of the responses can filtered in there.

sfancler

ROGETRAY wrote:Sorry for the late reply. I'll forward this onto Riley in Woot Member Services and check and see if they can get you a response.

Please also check the spam folder of your email provider, as some of the responses can filtered in there.

I did, there is none.

grrrsaysb

inkycatz wrote:Oh heya!
Turns out there was a reply sent on 1/3/12 but there was a problem with your email address attached to your account. You may want to make the needed corrections to that to speed up future communication.

In the meantime I'll send you what member services sent me in hopes this solves your problem. (check the envelope by your name)

There is no envelope by my name...

thumperchick

quality posts: 253 Private Messages thumperchick

<<<<<<< Right there, do you see an envelope with a lock on it? There should be one next to your avatar, in your comment above mine. If so, click it.

grrrsaysb wrote:There is no envelope by my name...

Or... you can just Click HERE and it will take you to your private messages.

sfancler

ROGETRAY wrote:Sorry for the late reply. I'll forward this onto Riley in Woot Member Services and check and see if they can get you a response.

Still no response from Riley or anyone else. This issue is outstanding for 2+ months. The recipient of my goods sent them back to you. Woot keeps my money and my goods and won't respond to my queries. This is some mind-boggling customer service.

Is anything being done? If not, please respond and tell me to go away and not shop here anymore. I'd be happy with that answer as long as it is an answer of some sort.

SnifferSir

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SnifferSir
inkycatz wrote:

FYI - the link still doesn't work on the Order Details page.

Thanks for the info about HomeDirect, inkycatz!!! Very useful. Was looking all over trying to find out what kind of "tracking" number this was.

Call me masochistic... But I wish 'STUPID' was painful !!

inkycatz

SnifferSir wrote:FYI - the link still doesn't work on the Order Details page.

Thanks for the info about HomeDirect, inkycatz!!! Very useful. Was looking all over trying to find out what kind of "tracking" number this was.

Always glad to help out - I totally learned something there too so everyone won!

kevinkyriss

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kevinkyriss

Please help me. I have sent in a cancellation for two orders, but, when I have tried to cancel an order in the past they never get canceled??

Check your service email please

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

kevinkyriss wrote:Please help me. I have sent in a cancellation for two orders, but, when I have tried to cancel an order in the past they never get canceled??

Check your service email please

I'll email CS from this end as well and see if we can get those canceled.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

christinamchap

quality posts: 0 Private Messages christinamchap

Was sent wrong size. How do I get the correct size sent to me?

inkycatz

christinamchap wrote:Was sent wrong size. How do I get the correct size sent to me?

Please contact support@woot.com!

wallycat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wallycat

So I have been a member of Woot since 2011. After having been just royally jerked around, ignored, case number after case number assigned with no follow up or resolution it is obvious that we are all "suckers". I bought an item and Woot actually threw my order in the trash after supplying confirmation and my bank authorized it. They just won't honor my order and now its tough crap. The term customer service at this company is a real joke. yeah, I had that riley person too, waste of time. I'm going to write to the corporate center but if this business model holds true to form, likely they wont give a crap either. Way to anger a long time customer. Screw him over then ignore him. Superb.

rejoyce

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rejoyce

Woot is in the 17th century.--THey do not offer a customer service 1-800 contact. And they seem to proud of it!!
I think potential clients and customers are going elsewhere because of the this poor and insenitive decision of Woot management.

Robert Joyce

wallycat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wallycat
rejoyce wrote:Woot is in the 17th century.--THey do not offer a customer service 1-800 contact. And they seem to proud of it!!
I think potential clients and customers are going elsewhere because of the this poor and insenitive decision of Woot management.

Do you get the feeling there is any management? The wholesale discarding of legitimate orders and chronic treating customers like "suckers" and the failure to even reply to questions is so low its off the scale. Simply shocking in todays marketplace. AND this company is owned by Amazon. I'm now resorting to taking my complaints to Amazon ownership. I think if everyone does this, Woot may pay attention.