+ Add a Comment

grrrsaysb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grrrsaysb

Hello,

I contacted the shipper and they attempted delivery, but there was too much snow for them to deliver the treadmill. They asked that we wait until the snow melted and delivery could be reattempted. I called to reschedule delivery and they said the item was returned to amazon. Please advise.

Thanks

grrrsaysb wrote:There is no envelope by my name...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

grrrsaysb wrote:Hello,

I contacted the shipper and they attempted delivery, but there was too much snow for them to deliver the treadmill. They asked that we wait until the snow melted and delivery could be reattempted. I called to reschedule delivery and they said the item was returned to amazon. Please advise.

Thanks

Arrrrrrgh. Sorry about that. Please email support@woot.com for assistance.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

thekid9245

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thekid9245

Hello I'm still waiting on my order Eliana Leaves Reversible 8Pc Set-2 Sizes
Order #43910878
The tracking is still showing the label has been created but I have not received anything the item was purchased on 3/3/13 can you please help I dont see a customer service number to call. can you please email me a response to my email address on file asap with the status this was a house warming gift and i needed it asap

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 175 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

thekid9245 wrote:Hello I'm still waiting on my order Eliana Leaves Reversible 8Pc Set-2 Sizes
Order #43910878
The tracking is still showing the label has been created but I have not received anything the item was purchased on 3/3/13 can you please help I dont see a customer service number to call. can you please email me a response to my email address on file asap with the status this was a house warming gift and i needed it asap

Sorry for the late reply. I'll forward your issue onto Woot Member Services.

In the future, you can also email them at support@woot.com and let them know. They're always eager to answer any questions or concerns you may have with your order.

Daddyofnine

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Daddyofnine

I purchased this item and have wrote customer service on many occasions w no luck or response. The remote for it will not wirk n i need help. My email is [MOD: Email removed] n my screen name is daddyofnine.
Oreck RAIR16 Dualmax Air Purifier
Order #43732092
Order Date: February 19, 2013

justinables

quality posts: 2 Private Messages justinables
Daddyofnine wrote:I purchased this item and have wrote customer service on many occasions w no luck or response. The remote for it will not wirk n i need help. My email is [MOD: Email removed] n my screen name is daddyofnine.
Oreck RAIR16 Dualmax Air Purifier
Order #43732092
Order Date: February 19, 2013

Hi Daddyofnine,

Woot Cs here! =)

I see that we have responded to all 3 emails.

Please check the ol spam folder to see if our responses may have been lost in there.

Thanks!

richmond123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages richmond123
ThunderThighs wrote:@treloars: first let me apologize for this predicament. This is definitely not our norm and mistakes were made along the way. I've exchanged email with customer service and our drop ship team. Here's what I learned.

The first thing is that we didn't catch that your order was delayed. It should have been flagged for follow up.

Second, the vendor didn't contact us in a timely manner that your phone number was incomplete (there were only 9 digits). Our team looked up your complete number via 411 and got it to the vendor so it is now being shipped out.

Again, our apologies. I hope you give us another chance. When you get a moment, would you please review your account info to make sure it's correct for next time.

aysmith51

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aysmith51

I am so fed up with Woot customer service right now! You promise shipment and nothing is shipped! You promise reaching out to vendor and I have heard nothing back. What is the deal with my order? Why can't someone in customer care take care of your customers in a way that is helpful instead of waiting for Woot to respond to an email.

Please tell me how to reach a live person at WOOT!

smartheart

quality posts: 94 Private Messages smartheart

I'm nor surprised about lousy delivery service by FedEx Home or FedEx Ground. People I know have problems with them all the time. I wish UPS were the carrier for Woot in my area as they are for Mama Amazon. Never a problem with UPS.

"Three be the things I shall never attain: Envy, content, and sufficient champagne."
--D. Parker

b1ackcat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages b1ackcat
aysmith51 wrote:I am so fed up with Woot customer service right now! You promise shipment and nothing is shipped! You promise reaching out to vendor and I have heard nothing back. What is the deal with my order? Why can't someone in customer care take care of your customers in a way that is helpful instead of waiting for Woot to respond to an email.

Please tell me how to reach a live person at WOOT!

I completely agree with you. It's really, really frustrating to not have a phone number to call, or at the very least, a live chat system to respond to issues.

I can't even e-mail multiple times for the same issue until someone e-mails me back, otherwise it just creates a new incident in their ticketing system. Really frustrating

drewjayhan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drewjayhan

It's saying my shipment is returning to it's sender due to multiple tracking numbers. How do I get a hold of someone at woot and find out exactly when it will be reshipped back out?

Please help! It's a gift and I don't understand why it was shipped out on the truck and then sent back!

jhsu321

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jhsu321

Bought a 70 inch television in April. Item was not delivered until May. Was given a tracking number that didn't work. When item was finally delivered, discovered that television was damaged.

Attempted to contact woot. Everytime I sent a email, I got a new case number. I was told that they would arrange pickup and refund my money. Unfortunately it's been over a month with no contact from woot. Received generic emails with new case numbers. Sent 4 more emails before I received a response. They wanted to know if anyone contacted me? I responded that I've heard nothing. Never heard back. Over 8 weeks since I paid for a tv without a functioning tv. Buyer beware. Do not trust them with large purchases. No customer care at all.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

jhsu321 wrote:Bought a 70 inch television in April. Item was not delivered until May. Was given a tracking number that didn't work. When item was finally delivered, discovered that television was damaged.

Attempted to contact woot. Everytime I sent a email, I got a new case number. I was told that they would arrange pickup and refund my money. Unfortunately it's been over a month with no contact from woot. Received generic emails with new case numbers. Sent 4 more emails before I received a response. They wanted to know if anyone contacted me? I responded that I've heard nothing. Never heard back. Over 8 weeks since I paid for a tv without a functioning tv. Buyer beware. Do not trust them with large purchases. No customer care at all.

i'm not familiar with your specific order, but i will notify customer service about your concerns from my end.
in the meantime, be sure to check your SPAM/junkmail folder, just in case our correspondence landed in there. that happens quite a bit.

sorry for the frustration.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

christie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages christie

Speed is of the essence in my situation. I just accidentally placed two orders when I only want one. The first one said it didn't go through so therefore I did it over. Now checking my account both went through. An email was sent to you but I fear it will take too long to get an answer and also someone else will want to buy one of these.
I will be forced to see if PayPal can cancel one of these transactions perhaps.

ThunderThighs

Staff

christie wrote:Speed is of the essence in my situation. I just accidentally placed two orders when I only want one. The first one said it didn't go through so therefore I did it over. Now checking my account both went through. An email was sent to you but I fear it will take too long to get an answer and also someone else will want to buy one of these.
I will be forced to see if PayPal can cancel one of these transactions perhaps.

Customer Support are the only ones that can do that. They generally try to get to cancellations first if at all possible.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

mrfroo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrfroo

I was looking to call because I am having issues with my zip code and the people who work in "support" are oddly illiterate.

I wanted to change my zip code, as the Post Office had changed it as of July 1st, so I went to my address information to update, changed it, saved it, and it reverted to the old zip+4 from your address correcting postal database. I had emailed to let them know that this happened and they emailed me back to say this:

"In an effort to streamline our shipping process, orders are now processed to ship much faster. As a result, unfortunately, we are unable to alter or cancel your order. Please understand this does not necessarily mean your order has shipped but rather that it has reached the point in processing where it is unable to be altered or cancelled. "

Which has NOTHING to do with what I had initially contacted support for. I told them they need to read my email for the full context and then respond, and AGAIN, I received this, which was closer to what I wrote in about:

"Hello mrfroo,

Thank you for taking the time to email us. We appreciate your concerns as well as your business.

Sorry about that. Thank you for the feedback.

Sorry, but Woot can't change or add addresses associated with your account via email. You'll have to do that yourself at account.woot.com or while you're placing your order. We apologize if that's a pain, but we have to do it to keep your personal information safe and secure.

Here are some steps for you to assist with address issue:

Please try deleting your billing/shipping information by using the red X. The red X will allow you to reenter your address information prior to purchase."

Which still does not solve my problem at all - it is not a "me" thing - this is totally on your end - your postal database simply needs to be updated or there needs to be a temporary exemption for users to add their own zip code until you fix it. It auto-corrects it, and I cannot prevent it as the end user.

So I wrote back in all caps and rephrased what I initially said and asked if there was a tech person they could forward my message to, and that I was trying really hard not to be condescending or mean.

You see, while this may not be a problem now, it will be a problem in the near future.

So I was looking for a phone number to speak to someone in person, who, potentially could pass the phone to the one support star who doesn't merely look for the first matrix word to match up with their database of "cut and paste" solutions.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Ugh, sorry about thet. I've has to work through a couple similar situations with other wooters. Check your PMs in a bit. To read your Private Messages, look for the envelop at the upper-right corner of the forum menus - to the right of Everything But Woot.

FORUM MODERATOR

danielstambaugh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danielstambaugh

[MOD: Order & email info removed for your protection. You can cancel orders in the first 15 minutes. Otherwise, you'll need to email support@woot.com.]

Dan Dan S.

jgirard16

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jgirard16

How long does it normally take for Woot to ship an item? I ordered the iPod touch on July 16. Waited a week for tracking number/shipping confirmation, then contacted support. Only after contacting them did I get a tracking number. And the tracking info just says "7/17 - shipment information sent to fedex." No other updates, no estimated delivery date, nothing that even indicates that Fedex actually has the package. I sent another email to support yesterday and no answer yet.

sharondunnwright

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sharondunnwright

I have purchase many products from Woot but never had a customer service issue. I use Amazon all the time and they ROCK with customer service. WOOT Sucks. They send you canned anwers that don't address your issue (I am missing the power cord and remote for the TV)instead sending me to warranty when all I need is for them to complete the order.

They have NO customer service phone number. There is a number on the internet for corporate but it makes you leave a message.

At this point I will consider each purchase and how much time I will need to chase my packages and issues with them.

ThunderThighs

Staff

@sharondunnwright: Checked with customer service and they did receive the email you sent about an hour or so ago. Please give them some to answer you. The reply email is an auto-response noting that your email was received.

FORUM MODERATOR

dgb2i

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dgb2i

Just hoping that maybe I can actually get some visibility here. I've emailed support over and over, trying to get a working tracking number or a refund, but neither has happened. I ordered a set of irons on July 26th, and the amount has been charged to my card. However, I have a tracking number that has only been printed, and have yet to hear a single thing from anyone at support other than telling me to wait longer and/or saying that it's in the hands of their outside vendor, so they can't do anything.

Having received no support at all, I am only left with the option to dispute the transaction with my bank, which I will do unless I can actually get some information for once. Not everyone can afford to have money tied up like your company apparently thinks they can - please let me know something soon.

ThunderThighs

Staff

@dgb2i: I've been looped into this just recently. First MAJOR apologies for the problems and lack of communication. You are absolutely correct that we should have done better.

What we recently found out is that the vendor was moving locations (little bit of a slow down) and got robbed in the middle of that (big slow down). If you've ever been robbed as a business, everything stops while you inventory to see what you lost.

I'm not making excuses here, just filling you in on what's been going on.

Your iron set is being shipped tomorrow. We're looking into expedited shipping and other remedies.
UPDATE: Overnight shipping is confirmed.

Please allow us to earn back your faith in Woot. If you would prefer to cancel though, you can send me a Private Message and I'll do my best to help you.

PS: To read your private messages, look for the envelope at the top in the forum tab bar to the right of Everything But Woot.

PPS: I'm not in customer service, just a forum moderator. I'm just trying to help out and get things moving for you.

FORUM MODERATOR

dgb2i

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dgb2i
ThunderThighs wrote:@dgb2i: I've been looped into this just recently. First MAJOR apologies for the problems and lack of communication. You are absolutely correct that we should have done better.

What we recently found out is that the vendor was moving locations (little bit of a slow down) and got robbed in the middle of that (big slow down). If you've ever been robbed as a business, everything stops while you inventory to see what you lost.

I'm not making excuses here, just filling you in on what's been going on.

Your iron set is being shipped tomorrow. We're looking into expedited shipping and other remedies.
UPDATE: Overnight shipping is confirmed.

Please allow us to earn back your faith in Woot. If you would prefer to cancel though, you can send me a Private Message and I'll do my best to help you.

PS: To read your private messages, look for the envelope at the top in the forum tab bar to the right of Everything But Woot.

PPS: I'm not in customer service, just a forum moderator. I'm just trying to help out and get things moving for you.

I appreciate you looking into this. I will see if the tracking number is updated tomorrow, or receive any other communication regarding it being shipped or not.

As you aren't in customer service, I'll simply say this (assuming I do get the irons this week): if every one of Woot's CSRs with whom I spoke had demonstrated even half the amount of concern (and/or competency) you did, I'd have never been in this situation. You have my thanks for easing a relatively troubling burden on my mind.

ThunderThighs

Staff

dgb2i wrote:I appreciate you looking into this. I will see if the tracking number is updated tomorrow, or receive any other communication regarding it being shipped or not.

As you aren't in customer service, I'll simply say this (assuming I do get the irons this week): if every one of Woot's CSRs with whom I spoke had demonstrated even half the amount of concern (and/or competency) you did, I'd have never been in this situation. You have my thanks for easing a relatively troubling burden on my mind.

I'll monitor it as well. I'll move further communication to Private Mesages so as to not bog down this thread and to keep your information private. I appreciate your willingness to continue to work through this.

FORUM MODERATOR

teecy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages teecy

I have contacted customer service numerous times about my order. They told me it was lost in transit and to confirm my address and they will send me a new one ASAP. I did and now they are not returning my emails. I've already been charged for my order but have nothing to show for it and no idea what is going on. I wish someone can please help me.

[MOD EDIT: Removed Order Number from post.]

ROGETRAY

Staff

teecy wrote:I have contacted customer service numerous times about my order. They told me it was lost in transit and to confirm my address and they will send me a new one ASAP. I did and now they are not returning my emails. I've already been charged for my order but have nothing to show for it and no idea what is going on. My order # is 45508606. I wish someone can please help me.

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received a response from Woot Member Services. I recommend that you check the spam folder of your email provider as sometimes their responses get filtered there.

I will forward your post onto some staff members and see if I can't get a response.

I will repost here with any update or news I find.

Thank you for your patience during this matter.

bernadettag

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bernadettag

Yes, the same thing happened to me. I received an email notifying me that my shipment was sent on 8/19 but when I called FedEx they told me that a label was generated on that day but the shipment was never sent. I don't get what is going on.

donaldl43 wrote:I bought the Vizio 47" TV on November 15th and it still hasn't shipped. Has anyone else had that issue with the TV?

I'm beginning to wonder if they really have any.

Don

ThunderThighs

Staff

bernadettag wrote:Yes, the same thing happened to me. I received an email notifying me that my shipment was sent on 8/19 but when I called FedEx they told me that a label was generated on that day but the shipment was never sent. I don't get what is going on.

Looking at your orders, looks like you're talking about your wine order. Wine shipments take a bit longer than shipments from our other sites. Allow at least 2-3 weeks. During the summer, shipments are only released on Mon-Wed to insure safe and quick travel during these hot months.

The FAQ:

How long is shipment going to take?
You should get your wine in 2-3 weeks, often sooner. We know the wait is kind of a drag. But it's still gonna taste good (maybe even better), and since we leave it to the wineries to get the wine to you, you can count on their experience to send their wine using their expert methodologies.

FORUM MODERATOR

jkang728

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jkang728

Your website is very confusing. I tried buying a Hisense 55" tv but you denied my payment when I tried to place my order. I just checked my chase account and you charged me two times for the same item. Can you help clear up this mess?

ThunderThighs

Staff

jkang728 wrote:Your website is very confusing. I tried buying a Hisense 55" tv but you denied my payment when I tried to place my order. I just checked my chase account and you charged me two times for the same item. Can you help clear up this mess?

Sorry for the problem. Those charges you are seeing are actually AUTH charges and will drop off automatically when a real charge doesn't come through. The timing on that depends on your bank.

As far as the denied problem, make sure your billing address on your payment source matches that on your Woot account. And believe it or not, restarting your browser and/or computer can help. If that fails, try another payment source.

FORUM MODERATOR

xerandin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xerandin

[comment rescinded]
Customer service helped me appropriately, not sure if there was an issue of spam folder hijacking messages containing RMA info, but that seems to be a trend. I suppose we can assume that's probably what happened.

Cheers to woot, their customer service lived up to my expectations after all.

ThunderThighs

Staff

xerandin wrote:I hate to join the train of "customer service didn't answer my e-mail" comments, but I've not received an answer to the last 4 e-mails I have sent...this last e-mail was sent from a different e-mail address, just to see if my other one was being ignored.

The TV I purchased from Woot arrived damaged; the glass is cracked in the upper right area of the screen.

I figured I'd made it a bit more public. I will glady rescind my comment when Woot actually solves the problem. I've never had an issue with Woot before, but this is quite a large issue.

Checked with CS. They replied just 10 minutes ago to your most recent email. They've also given you two RMA labels. If you're not seeing these, be sure to check your spam/junk folder.

FORUM MODERATOR

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3797 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Dearest Woot-
You know I love you and would do anything for you but I gotta say dealing with customer service is so hard! Almost every time that I have had an issue I have been given a canned response. Now I know it would be near impossible to answer everyone with a personalized e-mail every time someone complains but it is frustrating when I write in to say that I want to spend more money and I get a canned response thanking me for my e-mail. I end up frustrated and go on one of my rants (which I shouldn't) almost every time! The item I would like to purchase will stop selling soon and I will not buy since I cannot get a real answer from customer service.

I know one of our awesome mods (I really do mean that, you guys go above and beyond dealing with CS issues) will chime in but since it is after CS hours, I do not think I will be able to purchase the item I wanted. Oh, well, there is always next time I guess.

ROGETRAY

Staff

conanthelibrarian wrote:Dearest Woot-
You know I love you and would do anything for you but I gotta say dealing with customer service is so hard! Almost every time that I have had an issue I have been given a canned response. Now I know it would be near impossible to answer everyone with a personalized e-mail every time someone complains but it is frustrating when I write in to say that I want to spend more money and I get a canned response thanking me for my e-mail. I end up frustrated and go on one of my rants (which I shouldn't) almost every time! The item I would like to purchase will stop selling soon and I will not buy since I cannot get a real answer from customer service.

I know one of our awesome mods (I really do mean that, you guys go above and beyond dealing with CS issues) will chime in but since it is after CS hours, I do not think I will be able to purchase the item I wanted. Oh, well, there is always next time I guess.

Conan,
I'm very sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with purchasing a item. I will forward your post along to WMS and see if I can't get you a resolve.

I'll post back here if I find any further information or assistance.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
/2oget/2ay

EDIT: I've spoken with WMS, and it appears that they have written you back. Were you able to find a resolve?

conanthelibrarian

ROGETRAY wrote:Conan,
I'm very sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with purchasing a item. I will forward your post along to WMS and see if I can't get you a resolve.

I'll post back here if I find any further information or assistance.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
/2oget/2ay

EDIT: I've spoken with WMS, and it appears that they have written you back. Were you able to find a resolve?

No, just a canned response thanking me for my e-mail and stating "In an effort to streamline our shipping process, orders are now processed to ship much faster. As a result, unfortunately, we are unable to alter or cancel your order. Please understand this does not necessarily mean your order has shipped but rather that it has reached the point in processing where it is unable to be cancelled or modified." This is a canned response I have received many times. I'm really OK with it, I wanted to purchase something that I probably would never use but it is just the point that I emailed CS right away and not only did I not get any help adding an item, I got a canned response. Six months ago I would of been given a $5 credit (to cover shipping) or something to help me out. After 104 Woots I thought I would of been helped out a bit more.

Thanks for looking into this, You always go above and beyond with your help and I really do appreciate it.

ROGETRAY

Staff

conanthelibrarian wrote:No, just a canned response thanking me for my e-mail and stating "In an effort to streamline our shipping process, orders are now processed to ship much faster. As a result, unfortunately, we are unable to alter or cancel your order. Please understand this does not necessarily mean your order has shipped but rather that it has reached the point in processing where it is unable to be cancelled or modified." This is a canned response I have received many times. I'm really OK with it, I wanted to purchase something that I probably would never use but it is just the point that I emailed CS right away and not only did I not get any help adding an item, I got a canned response. Six months ago I would of been given a $5 credit (to cover shipping) or something to help me out. After 104 Woots I thought I would of been helped out a bit more.

Thanks for looking into this, You always go above and beyond with your help and I really do appreciate it.

You're very welcome. I try and do my best in helping everyone find a solution to their problems, find information and enjoy being in the forums.

Please lemme know in the future if you continue to frequently experience issues like this with ordering and I'll do everything I can to help and expedite a resolve.

-/2oget/2ay

conanthelibrarian

ROGETRAY wrote:You're very welcome. I try and do my best in helping everyone find a solution to their problems, find information and enjoy being in the forums.

Please lemme know in the future if you continue to frequently experience issues like this with ordering and I'll do everything I can to help and expedite a resolve.

-/2oget/2ay

I received an email this morning from Justin in CS that actually was quite nice and was trying to help resolve the issue but since the item is no longer for sale I am not able to take him up on his offer. I gotta say, Justin was quite nice and really wanted to help me out with my issue. Thanks Justin!

bklynboy70

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bklynboy70

Ordered the Asus TF300 T-A1-RED open box with dock keyboard. Says it may be missing some item such as: "Some items, like manuals, cables or batteries may be missing from the box. That is the reason for the reduced sale price." My order shows only a single tracking number.

The box arrived today. Like they said, some things might be missing, what it did not say is the dock station/keyboard may be missing. Really, not only is that not a deal, but its a rip at their price. Of course there is no number to call.

It's also basically bait and switch. The description says: "Asus TF300 T-A1-RED Transformer Pad 10.1" Tablet with Asus Mobile Keyboard Dock". Not "maybe an Asus Mobile Keybord Dock". At a minimum based on the title and description the dock should have been included.

Very dissapointed in Woot. I gave this to my wife today for her birthday. I was absolutely embarrased when there was no dock in the box.

Oh, did I mention there is no one to call???

Thanx Woot!!!

tibbarderacs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tibbarderacs

Staff

bklynboy70 wrote:Ordered the Asus TF300 T-A1-RED open box with dock keyboard. Says it may be missing some item such as: "Some items, like manuals, cables or batteries may be missing from the box. That is the reason for the reduced sale price." My order shows only a single tracking number.

The box arrived today. Like they said, some things might be missing, what it did not say is the dock station/keyboard may be missing. Really, not only is that not a deal, but its a rip at their price. Of course there is no number to call.

It's also basically bait and switch. The description says: "Asus TF300 T-A1-RED Transformer Pad 10.1" Tablet with Asus Mobile Keyboard Dock". Not "maybe an Asus Mobile Keybord Dock". At a minimum based on the title and description the dock should have been included.

Very dissapointed in Woot. I gave this to my wife today for her birthday. I was absolutely embarrased when there was no dock in the box.

Oh, did I mention there is no one to call???

Thanx Woot!!!

The dock was definitely supposed to be included. I am personally taking care of this. I have the dock located and am having it shipped today. I will contact you with a tracking # as soon as I have it.