spilzer

quality posts: 121 Private Messages spilzer

Thanks everyone, I think I've got a trade set up. Yay for purple mini-monkeys!

pbenkowski

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pbenkowski

Unfortunately I ordered a mini-purple, fell in love with him and he's lonely for some of it's little buddies. Anyone have any of the other mini key chains they'd like to sell? I have an extra purple to trade, but please note his voice box was DOA.

SpenceMan01

quality posts: 15 Private Messages SpenceMan01

Well I missed the sock monkey tonight. If anyone has an extra they'd be willing to part with, I have many of the older monkeys and I'd be willing to trade to keep my collection going. Please PM me.

nadine624

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nadine624

I'm just starting up my collection of monkeys, but have been a long time lover of the sock monkey! When I typoed my woot password and reentered it they were already sold out!

Would be willing to trade for the purple mini keychain or the regular sized bengal tiger or smiley faced.

Or I do have a random shirt if you like the "One Smart Cookie" design in a ML!

LarryLars

quality posts: 66 Private Messages LarryLars

Lining up for some woot sock monkeys. Willing to buy or trade.

!

Have you checked your Private Messages lately?

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester

I too must join the chorus of people looking to get a sock monkey. I want to get a couple, one for me so that I "Catch'em all" and another for a sister-in-law as a Christmas gift since she collects them.

Please P.M. me, perhaps we can trade, but willing to buy.

valariemiller

quality posts: 1 Private Messages valariemiller

I have a screaming sock monkey to the highest bidder...

I'll ship it out the day I get it if it's been paid for.

Valarie

Valarie Weinhaus

SpenceMan01

quality posts: 15 Private Messages SpenceMan01
valariemiller wrote:I have a screaming sock monkey to the highest bidder...

I'll ship it out the day I get it if it's been paid for.

Valarie

Check your PMs.

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

I also would like to trade any one of my large collection of monkeys for someone with a sock monkey. I've got extras of many of the colors, some big monkeys with red capes, and a selection of the keychain ones. If you have an extra sock, PM me what colors you need and I could go check!

Thanks!

dkoss

quality posts: 6 Private Messages dkoss

I have a Smiley/Black cape monkey if anyone is interested.

pbenkowski

Since I'm not a huge fan of fl-ebay, I have an extra sock monkey I'd like to trade instead of sell. I'm looking for some key chain ones. I have the purple one, but think there was a black, red, blue and pink. Anyone willing to trade a few key chains for the sock?

LarryLars

pbenkowski wrote:Since I'm not a huge fan of fl-ebay, I have an extra sock monkey I'd like to trade instead of sell. I'm looking for some key chain ones. I have the purple one, but think there was a black, red, blue and pink. Anyone willing to trade a few key chains for the sock?

pm sent

!

theoneill555

quality posts: 56 Private Messages theoneill555

I know that I am searching for the impossible, a red pleather caped monkey (I also need a blue mini for a friend). But if anyone would want to sell or trade, PM me. I have duplicates of every monkey except red pleather (0), green pleather (1), pink mini (1), and blue mini (1).

That's O'neill with two L's *holds up three fingers*

pbenkowski

Anyone have an orange WOOT keychain they'd like to trade for an orange WOOY keychain? Both my orders (12/5 and 1/17) were all WOOY ones. I'm also looking for the pink and the blue keychains if anyone has a spare. Thanks.

bpr2

quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2
pbenkowski wrote:Anyone have an orange WOOT keychain they'd like to trade for an orange WOOY keychain? Both my orders (12/5 and 1/17) were all WOOY ones. I'm also looking for the pink and the blue keychains if anyone has a spare. Thanks.

i think that all of the orange keychain monkeys say wooy ?

that was fun while it lasted!

wildcatboy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wildcatboy

I'm sad to say it but I am moving and it doesn't look like I will have room for my collection. I really hate to box them up or store them where they can't get fresh air and play as they please. I really hate to break up the family but the circumstances just don't look good.

I would love to sell the collection as a whole, but I know that would be tough. Some in my collection are more valuable than others. I still may turn to Ebay to find new homes..but I figured I would give fellow Wooters the first shot to be a proud new owner or to fill out your collection.

No trades please. Paypal is perfered...and please on the older monkeys offer fair value. Some are very hard.

Woot Retail Price
Normal monkey $1.99 + $5.00 shipping = $7.00
Large monkey $5.00 + $5.00 shipping = $10.00
Keychain monkey $1.50 + $5.00 shipping = $6.50

defjab

quality posts: 0 Private Messages defjab

Not to be a copy cat, but the woman is making me get rid of my monkeys because they take up space...I'd prefer to sell the whole collection to someone on here...I'll give it 2 weeks before fleabay

If any of the monkeys are unclear let me know what you're looking for and I'll see if it's in there...this includes some glow-in-the dark-monkeys

adamant628

quality posts: 8 Private Messages adamant628

I have extras of the more recent monkeys. Both are normal size with black cape, the other is the "black pirate cape". Send me your offers for trade if you are interested in mine.

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

Well, I realize this thread is old, but I seem to have a small obsession for the monkeys all of a sudden. Since I'm relatively new, I don't have very many, I was wondering if anyone had any they were willing to sell? Especially anything in blue or tie-dyed.

MuteDeCute

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MuteDeCute
baybei wrote:Well, I realize this thread is old, but I seem to have a small obsession for the monkeys all of a sudden. Since I'm relatively new, I don't have very many, I was wondering if anyone had any they were willing to sell? Especially anything in blue or tie-dyed.

I sent you a pm !

aaronofmurray

quality posts: 2 Private Messages aaronofmurray
MuteDeCute wrote:I sent you a pm !

I just today found out about the pink and blue keychains. Those are now the only ones I'm missing. I have extras of the woot road and woot pirate capes, or will buy outright. PM me or email aaron.kunkel@yahoo.com as I don't check the forums often.

Slarti59

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Slarti59

I'm trying to get rid of my (modest) collection.

I have three of each in the top row and the rest are as shown (although, I think I have an extra big red somewhere). All of the normal monkeys except for one camo one still have tabs.

I would *love* to trade for mini monkeys in colors that I don't have. I will do a one-for-one trade for purple/orange and a three-for-one trade for blue/pink (big monkey counts as two).

Otherwise, I am just selling. $4 for each mini/normal-sized monkey and $6 for each big monkey. Shipping within the US will be about $3-4 for 1-4 monkeys. I can easily give you an exact shipping cost if you let me know your zipcode and what you want.

wildcatboy

have these extras if anyone is interested please PM me.

wildcatboy

I am also trying to find a new home for a large part of my collection. I didn't get much interest on these boards before, so I turned to fleabay. If you are interested I have a lot of (27) monkeys ending soon.

baybei

wildcatboy wrote:I am also trying to find a new home for a large part of my collection. I didn't get much interest on these boards before, so I turned to fleabay. If you are interested I have a lot of (27) monkeys ending soon.

I don't do fleabay. There is a major disagreement between them and myself right now. I say pffft on them. I probably would have bought them, I'm a monkey lover, lol

Slarti59

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Slarti59

I'm still looking for Pink and Blue mini-monkeys. I have left for trade:

Glow-in-the-dark with Red Cape x2
Tie-dye Smiley Face x3
Fire x3
Ninja with 'Woot!' Cape x3
Tiger x2
Turquoise
Big Red (no tags/pull tab; voicebox works)
Mini Red (no tags/pull tab; voicebox works)
Tiger (no tags/pull tab; voicebox works)

I am selling for $4 for each mini/regular and $6 for the big one. Shipping is $3 for 1-2 regular monkeys, $4 for 3-4 regular monkeys, and otherwise based on weight.

Edit: Removed ones that have been traded away.

LarryLars

Slarti59 wrote:I'm still looking for Pink, Blue, and Orange (Wooy) mini-monkeys. I have left for trade:

Glow-in-the-dark with Red Cape x2
Tie-dye Smiley Face x3
Fire x3
Ninja with 'Woot!' Cape x3
Tiger x2
Turquoise
Big Red (no tags/pull tab; voicebox works)
Mini Red (no tags/pull tab; voicebox works)
Tiger (no tags/pull tab; voicebox works)
Camo Brown (no tags/pull tab; voicebox works)
Glow-in-the-dark with Red Cape (voice box was DOA so it's free with any order)

I am selling for $4 for each mini/regular and $6 for the big one. Shipping is $3 for 1-2 regular monkeys, $4 for 3-4 regular monkeys, and otherwise based on weight.

Pm sent !

!

marxella

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marxella

Hi All,

I'm looking for a Woot Sock Monkey, mini pink and blue..

I have extras of every other monkey (red is unavailable at the moments), even the early ones.

If you are interested in trading, please email me:

Trevmarshall @ yahoo

Thanks!

theoneill555

quality posts: 56 Private Messages theoneill555
marxella wrote:Hi All,

I'm looking for a Woot Sock Monkey, giant green and mini pink and blue..

I have extras of every other monkey, even the early ones.

If you are interested in trading, please email me:

Trevmarshall @ yahoo

Thanks!

Sent you a PM and an e

That's O'neill with two L's *holds up three fingers*

wildcatboy

I want to thank all of you wooters...the majority of my collection has been re-dispersed amongst fellow wooters. Which is the way I prefer it.

I do still have the following left...
(2) Purple Keychain
(1) Flame
(1) Bengal Tiger
(2) Smiley Face
(1) Pirate Cape

PM me with interest. I'm asking $6 + 3 shipping. I will combine shipping.

reg036

quality posts: 0 Private Messages reg036

Hey all, looking to finish out my collection as I know a few people are.

I'm really looking for:
-Blue Cape (Not Turquoise).
-Pink Cape (GF would really luv it!).
-The 1st Monkey, Red Cape. (I know wishful thinking).
- The elusive Pink & Blue Minis.
And Finally the OH so popular sock monkey (Was MIA from wooting when it came out, I know great timing on my part!).

I could be interested in:
-Black Cape
-Purple Cape
-Orange Cape
(Obviously from just before or when I first started Wooting!)

I'm willing to trade or purchase, have multiples of most monkeys not mentioned.

Will give a good home to them! TIA

baybei

After purchases from several wooters, my monkey collection is looking more complete. The ones I'm still looking for are:

Regular Monkeys:
Red
Green
Black
Pink
Blue
Purple

Giant:
Black
Green

Keychain:
Pink
Blue

Special:
Sock Monkey
Monkey Games 2011

I only have the newer ones to trade, but I will happily buy them off of people (as long as you don't break my budget, lol)

pbenkowski

Might as well jump on the bandwagon. Anyone have an extra pink key chain? I have an orange key chain or masked WOOT logo to trade or regular ol'cash.

rossa

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rossa

Monkeys! Does anyone still have any Woot! keychain or sock monkeys? I would love a keychain monkey in purple or turquoise if that exists in keychain.

I have one normal sized monkey to trade. He's masked with the pirate Woot! cape. I'm also willing to buy.

reg036

quality posts: 0 Private Messages reg036

So anyone look on Ebay lately???

See what $5,000 can get you!

sully51

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sully51

I'm looking for any plain colors (except white and turquoise), the blue, red, and pink minis, and the sock monkey.

pbenkowski

reg036 wrote:So anyone look on Ebay lately???

But shipping is free.

squirtle456

quality posts: 1 Private Messages squirtle456
reg036 wrote:So anyone look on Ebay lately???

One of woot's finest is selling his collection. Here is the explanation -

http://deals.woot.com/questions/details/e77d3a6e-9b0a-4007-9152-d44f8c70c416/mr-rutherford-why-are-you-selling-all-of-your-monkeys#26

Gotta catch 'em all

Joel The Great

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Joel The Great

Well, as I wrote in my 'Dear Woot' post about a month ago, I'm going to get rid of my collection:

129 Monkeys. (105 regular, 12 large, 12 keychain)

Anyone interested before I throw them on ebay?

sully51

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sully51
Joel The Great wrote:Well, as I wrote in my 'Dear Woot' post about a month ago, I'm going to get rid of my collection:

129 Monkeys. (105 regular, 12 large, 12 keychain)

Anyone interested before I throw them on ebay?

Will you sell any separate? See above for what I need!