ajaykj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ajaykj

I HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY PRODUCT. I WROTE TO WOOT BUT HAVENOT HEARD BACK. PLEASE ADVISE WHAT SHOULD I DO OTHER THAT DISPUTING THE TRANSACTION ON MY CREDIT CARD?

THANKS.

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
ajaykj wrote:I HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY PRODUCT. I WROTE TO WOOT BUT HAVENOT HEARD BACK. PLEASE ADVISE WHAT SHOULD I DO OTHER THAT DISPUTING THE TRANSACTION ON MY CREDIT CARD?

THANKS.

Make sure the email went to service@woot.com and included your order number. They typically respond within a few business days. If you haven't heard back within that amount of time, double-check that your spam filters are allowing responses from service@woot.com.

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

JasAce

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JasAce

Just wanted to say THANKS WOOT! My wife and I have been suffering with allergies and cigarette smoke smell from the new place we are renting. We've had this running for 4 or 5 days straight and don't wake up with burning throats or sneezing all the time now. One of the BEST woots I've purchased so far!!!

StephStuff

quality posts: 5 Private Messages StephStuff
homand wrote:Turn the knob on the top that looks like a flying saucer...

I came into the room to find that my husband had ours up and running. I asked if there were different speeds and looked for a switch. Finally I asked him where it was and he replied "guess." After about another minute, he had to point out the bright and cheery disc on top.

The best part is that the kids can't play with the switch if they don't know where it is!

BTW - love it and wish I bought 3.

levahn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages levahn

<-----Loves it!

sandiborowski

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sandiborowski

Bought 2. Love em, love em. I have bought many air cleaners over the past 20 years and these are great! Absolutely the quietest I've ever owned. One in youngest's bedroom and he swears the air "smells better" after less than 1 hour's use! Second one in finished basement. No damp or musty smell. No litterbox odor and it's less than 5 feet from my computer! GREAT DEAL. Can't wait until they have these again.

sjmeedel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sjmeedel

Only recieved 2/3 of my filters, waiting on response. :P This seems to be a reoccuring issue with this product as the same thing happened to a friend of mine when he ordered his a couple of months ago. Bad woot, no cookie for you.

StephStuff

quality posts: 5 Private Messages StephStuff
noel55 wrote:Got mine in two days BAM!!!! gaot the lute shaped one and it works awesome. 20 dollar rebate you can't beat this for 27 bucks. Great woot

For those of you goofed on the rebate like I did, here's what you can do:
Call Filtrete 1-800-388-3458. A woman named Gina helped me out. I shouldn't have waited to send out the rebate stuff for the $20, and found out that my husband threw out the box last night before I cut the UPC off. When I called Filtrete and explained my dilemma, they offered to send out one free Filter replacement at no charge. Since they're worth about $20, I was satisfied.

By the way, this thing works great - wish I bought 3!!

Aaron385

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Aaron385

Ok so I got 2 of these once during normal woot and two more during the woot off.. they are great. No more stuffy nose every morning, noticeably better air quality with much less dust collecting everywhere. My dog used to sneeze about 5 times a day (really annoying when I'm trying to sleep) and he has not sneezed once in the last 2 weeks.

Heres the best deal I found on replacement filters:

6 or more filters - $14.49 per filter

use coupon code "couponcraze" for $5 off $79 purchase plus Free Shipping

then print out $5 MIR here which is good thru Sept 30th.

Grand total comes out to $12.82 per filter (you get 6 @ that price)

ohnoitsryan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ohnoitsryan

Bought three of these, sent in the rebate days later. Just got all my rebates back saying they were all sent after the cut off date.

pretty pissed.

Judy321

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Judy321
ohnoitsryan wrote:Bought three of these, sent in the rebate days later. Just got all my rebates back saying they were all sent after the cut off date.

pretty pissed.

Me, too. I bought 3 of them, and my husband bought 2. All of our rebate forms were returned as too late, even though they were sent well before the deadline. Also, the letter I received saying I missed the deadline referred to a $30 rebate, even though the rebate form was for a $20 rebate. They also had written "TT-Woot" and "$20" in big red letters on each rebate form.

So, should we contact Woot? Is there somewhere else to post here? I had trouble even finding this item's listing, giving how long ago it was.

ohnoitsryan

Judy321 wrote:Me, too. I bought 3 of them, and my husband bought 2. All of our rebate forms were returned as too late, even though they were sent well before the deadline. Also, the letter I received saying I missed the deadline referred to a $30 rebate, even though the rebate form was for a $20 rebate. They also had written "TT-Woot" and "$20" in big red letters on each rebate form.

So, should we contact Woot? Is there somewhere else to post here? I had trouble even finding this item's listing, giving how long ago it was.

I called them and asked them what to do and that I was pretty angry. They said to mail back the original envelope with the post mark date back to them with all the stuff I originally sent. However, on my envelope all I see are numbers at the bottom. No "date" per say, I was going to run down to the post office to see if they can tell me what they mean. They seem to always refer to it as the "$30" rebate, when it is $20 - kinda confused about that.

I'm calling again on Monday. I'll post again when I get an update.

Bookmark this page to get back here if this has happened to anyone else.

sayamak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sayamak

I bought 2 and I sent in my rebate right away I received them. I cut 2 UPC off from each box and sent in with the invoice showing both purifier. I mailed those 2 rebates out separately.
Today I received 4 rebate checks, $20 each. The check numbers on those 4 checks are in numeric order. I think they messed up and thought each rebate form is for 2 purifiers.

mlojan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mlojan

I'm still waiting for my rebate.

sayamak wrote:I bought 2 and I sent in my rebate right away I received them. I cut 2 UPC off from each box and sent in with the invoice showing both purifier. I mailed those 2 rebates out separately.
Today I received 4 rebate checks, $20 each. The check numbers on those 4 checks are in numeric order. I think they messed up and thought each rebate form is for 2 purifiers.

J83pc

quality posts: 3 Private Messages J83pc
sayamak wrote:I bought 2 and I sent in my rebate right away I received them. I cut 2 UPC off from each box and sent in with the invoice showing both purifier. I mailed those 2 rebates out separately.

How sweet is that?

You didn't always take me where I wanted to go.
No, but I always took you where you needed to go.
doctor.who

jdchristman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jdchristman

I got my rebate check this week. Guess I got lucky.

uhJenny

quality posts: 3 Private Messages uhJenny

Oh you're lucky.

I got my rebates checks today!

Farmdog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Farmdog

I got my rebate submissions back today too. I had the same "$30 rebate" referrence and the "past the date" line of &$*$. I mailed it priority with delivery confirmation just in case they tried to pull something. It was mailed 6/15/08 and received by them 6/18/08, WELL before the 7/15/08 deadline on the rebate form. There is not a number for the rebate company anywhere on the form or the information they mailed back to me. Is everyone simply planning on re-submitting??

jimstein

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jimstein

09/10/08

Got my rebates today.

Mailed them about 10 days before the expire date for refund. Took a while, but I got all 3 of them.

ohnoitsryan

ohnoitsryan wrote:Bought three of these, sent in the rebate days later. Just got all my rebates back saying they were all sent after the cut off date.

pretty pissed.

Okay, this is weird. I just got all 3 $20 checks today after being told they were sent in too late. Yay.

sunny57

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sunny57

http://www.discountfilterstore.com/air-purifiers.html 6 filters for about $85 with shipping.