bugzappers2112

quality posts: 4 Private Messages bugzappers2112

Three boys are in the school yard bragging about their fathers. The first boy says, "My Dad scribbles a few words on a piece of paper, he calls it a poem, they give him $50." The second boy says, "That's nothing. My Dad scribbles a few words on piece of paper, he calls it a song, they give him $100." The third boy says, "I got you both beat. My Dad scribbles a few words on a piece of paper, he calls it a sermon, and it takes eight people to collect all the money!"

You can Woot! if you want to, you can leave Amazon behind, because if you don't buy the Woot! from the real Woot!, then you're, no friend of mine. Say we can Woot!, we can Woot!, they're doing it from home to home.

bugzappers2112

Crab wrote:Mushroom walks into a bar. He sits down and says, "hey, bartender, how about a beer?"

The bartender ignores him, so he asks again: "Hey, how about a beer over here?"

The bartender looks over, scowls, and continues waiting on other customers.

Exasperated, the mushroom says, "Hey, bartender, I asked you for a beer. What's the matter with you?"

The bartender looks over and barks, "we don't serve your kind in here."

So the mushroom says, "Why not? I'm a fun guy."

why?

I have also heard that with .

the bartender says," we don't serve food in here."

You can Woot! if you want to, you can leave Amazon behind, because if you don't buy the Woot! from the real Woot!, then you're, no friend of mine. Say we can Woot!, we can Woot!, they're doing it from home to home.

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
luv2cook72 wrote:why not

would you feel special?

MrXindeed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MrXindeed

My Box says I'm Better than Everyone Else!

amyshusband

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amyshusband

Just before a wedding, the groom walks out of the bathroom very excited. The groomsmen say, "why are you so happy?" groom says, "I just got the best bj of my life!". A minute later the bride comes out very excited. The bridesmaids say "why are YOU so happy?" Bride says, "I just gave the last bj of my life".

Sharper Image Digital Cooking Thermometer with Indicator, Kingston 2GB USB 2.0 Hi-Speed DataTraveler Thumbdrive, Razer m100 Pro|Solutions Protone In-Ear Earphone, 3M Filtrete Air Purifier, GSI 4×6 High Gloss Digital Photo Paper 10 Sheets - 3 Pack, Logitech Audiostation Express, Mitsubishi PlasmaPure Air Purifier, Pioneer DVD-R/RW Recorder with 80GB DVR

cokeiscool

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cokeiscool

so did they ever offer a b.o.c?

emmalene

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emmalene

Is everyone else just sitting here, killing time, waiting to see what tomorrow's woot is?

romeosc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages romeosc

Fungii.........

Defraggler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Defraggler
cokeiscool wrote:so did they ever offer a b.o.c?

Hold on, let me go check the blog and I'll get back to you.

Crab

quality posts: 48 Private Messages Crab
drewe88 wrote:After this wootoff, the term Box of Condoms now can exist...

Which brings me to my theory:

Last woot-off, one of the last items was "Brazilian Keyboard"

Now we have "Box of Condoms"

Are these items as advertised, or are they in fact surreptitious Bought On Credit's? (Both could easily be a euphemism for Bought On Credit). Anyone who ordered a Brazilian Keyboard care to chime in and clear the air?

bugzappers2112

An elderly woman died last month. Having never married, she requested no male pallbearers. In her handwritten instructions for her memorial service, she wrote, "They wouldn't take me out while I was alive, I don't want them to take me out when I'm dead."

rosterp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rosterp
luv2cook72 wrote:still over, and those of us with out a life are still here. typing.

Yup here we are

That's MsCatbert2You

medo145

quality posts: 0 Private Messages medo145

yup

Crab

quality posts: 48 Private Messages Crab
bugzappers2112 wrote:why?

I have also heard that with .

the bartender says," we don't serve food in here."

Fun guy is a homonym for fungi. Mushroom is a fungi. Hence the (admittedly weak) pun.

diputsur

quality posts: 3 Private Messages diputsur
jjiinx wrote:yeah its based on the # of purchases not items... If you buy the max of 3 of x item offered tomorrow it will only count as 1 purchase.
~~Jinx 8)

Got it now, ty ;)

MrXindeed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MrXindeed

Off to http://www.myfreepaysite.com/
Have fun all!
I will!
;-)

WestADad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WestADad

A man comes home from an exhausting day at work, plops down on the couch in front of the television, and tells his wife, "Get me a beer before it starts."

The wife sighs and gets him a beer. Fifteen minutes later, he says, "Get me another beer before it starts."

She looks cross, but fetches another beer and slams it down next to him. He finishes that beer and a few minutes later says, "Quick, get me another beer, it's going to start any minute."

The wife is furious. She yells at him "Is that all you're going to do tonight? Drink beer and sit in front of that TV? You're nothing but a lazy, drunken, fat slob, and furthermore ..."

The man sighs and says, "It's started ..."

medo145

http://www.somethingstore.com/

rosterp

emmalene wrote:Is everyone else just sitting here, killing time, waiting to see what tomorrow's woot is?

exactly

That's MsCatbert2You

bugzappers2112

amyshusband wrote:Just before a wedding, the groom walks out of the bathroom very excited. The groomsmen say, "why are you so happy?" groom says, "I just got the best bj of my life!". A minute later the bride comes out very excited. The bridesmaids say "why are YOU so happy?" Bride says, "I just gave the last bj of my life".

so your wife basically quit?

Maybe you should return the favors. It may get things going again.

rosterp

DUH

That's MsCatbert2You

junkshow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages junkshow
mikenet1 wrote:Last one ---

A guy walks into a bar with his pet monkey. He orders a drink and while he's drinking, the monkey jumps all around the place. The monkey grabs some olives off the bar and eats them. Then he grabs some sliced limes & eats them, then jumps onto the pool table, grabs one of the billiard orbs, sticks it in his mouth, and to everyone's amazement, somehow swallows it whole. The bartender screams at the guy, "Did you see what your monkey just did?" "Now what?" "He just ate the cue ball off my pool table ...whole!" "Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replied the guy, "he eats everything in sight, the little bum. Sorry. I'll pay for the cue ball and stuff." He finishes his drink, pays his bill, pays for the stuff the monkey ate, then leaves. Two weeks later he's in the bar again, and has his monkey with him. He orders a drink and the monkey starts running around the bar again. While the man is finishing his drink, the monkey finds a maraschino cherry on the bar. He grabs it, sticks it up his butt, pulls it out, and eats it. Then the monkey finds a peanut, and again sticks it up his butt, pulls it out, and eats it. The bartender is disgusted. "Did you see what your monkey did now?" he asks. "No, what?" replied the man. "Well, he stuck a maraschino cherry and a peanut up his butt, pulled it out, and ate it!" said the bartender. "Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replied the guy. "He still eats everything in sight, but ever since he had to pass that cue ball, he measures everything first."

Ha Ha Ha...I like that one

it's a woot thing, you wouldn't understand

BuckNekid

quality posts: 1 Private Messages BuckNekid
MrXindeed wrote:My Box says I'm Better than Everyone Else!

We didn't need verification from your box for that, we already knew it....

bugzappers2112

Crab wrote:Fun guy is a homonym for fungi. Mushroom is a fungi. Hence the (admittedly male) pun.

why is sarcastic..

like cartman... nasally WHY..

Defraggler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Defraggler

Well that's the worst end of woot off item I have ever seen.

junkshow

WestADad wrote:A man comes home from an exhausting day at work, plops down on the couch in front of the television, and tells his wife, "Get me a beer before it starts."

The wife sighs and gets him a beer. Fifteen minutes later, he says, "Get me another beer before it starts."

She looks cross, but fetches another beer and slams it down next to him. He finishes that beer and a few minutes later says, "Quick, get me another beer, it's going to start any minute."

The wife is furious. She yells at him "Is that all you're going to do tonight? Drink beer and sit in front of that TV? You're nothing but a lazy, drunken, fat slob, and furthermore ..."

The man sighs and says, "It's started ..."

Nice!

professore

quality posts: 3 Private Messages professore
katybug512 wrote:Just checking the color of my box.

Wow that sounds dirty. It's normally pink. Let's see!

Best first post ever.

*not a real professor...

rosterp

Kimmycat wrote:I have had a lot of trouble buying things today, and posting messages.

I had many issues posting comments

That's MsCatbert2You

bugzappers2112

A young couple on their wedding night were in their honeymoon suite. As they were undressing for bed, the husband, a big burly man, tossed his trousers to his new bride. He said, "Here, put these on."

She put them on and the waist was twice the size of her body.

"I can't wear your trousers." she said.

"That's right,'' said the husband, "and don't you ever forget it. I'm the man who wears the pants in this family."

With that she flipped him her panties and said, "Try these on."

He tried them on and found he could only get them on as far as his kneecaps.

"Hell," he said. ''I can't get into your panties!"

She replied, "That's right...and that's the way it is going to stay until your attitude changes."

rosterp

otomo wrote:So I managed to buy condoms, a fishing pen, and 3 mini kites during this woot off.

I really think I need a psychiatrist.

WHAT? all the valuables one could need in life

That's MsCatbert2You

medo145

http://www.dealdump.com/

WestADad

No trouble buying wine, Greg Norman kills!

amatador

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amatador

Good Woot OFf

junkshow

professore wrote:Best first post ever.

Gotta be

bugzappers2112

katybug512 wrote:Just checking the color of my box.

Wow that sounds dirty. It's normally pink. Let's see!

Here, let me look and I will tell you.

WestADad

bugzappers2112 wrote:Here, let me look and I will tell you.

Ha!

mdollyj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdollyj

so long thanks for good yuks

mdollyj

bhorton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bhorton

Glad I bought these. Now, to figure out who to give 'em to...

rosterp

shannon12163 wrote:who buys condoms on line????

*giggles* wooters do

That's MsCatbert2You

coffinzm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coffinzm

A man is getting ready for work. As he is about to walk out the door, he notices a gorilla sitting in his tree. Most perturbed, he calls the police to come and take care of this problem. After about 20 minutes, the boys in blue finally show up. An officer hops out of the car and lays out a shotgun, handcuffs, a stick, and a a rottweilier. The man asks the officer, "It seems you're pretty well prepared, but whats the plan, officer?" The policeman says, "Well, I'm going to climb the tree, hit the gorilla with this stick, and after he falls to the ground the rottweiler is going to bite him in the crotch. When this happens, handcuff him!" The man respond "That all sounds great, but what if the gorilla gets the best of you?" The policeman answers, "Then shoot that bloody dog!"