dhlolds1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dhlolds1

thank you woot for another woot-off. to the mods and all of woot staff. great job.

the man who knows how will always have a job. The man who also knows why will always be his boss

Slydon

quality posts: 18 Private Messages Slydon

Staff

dhlolds1 wrote:thank you woot for another woot-off. to the mods and all of woot staff. great job.

Thank you for joining us!

Hi, I'm one of the writers. My powers are limited but I'll do what I can.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

dhlolds1 wrote:thank you woot for another woot-off. to the mods and all of woot staff. great job.

Wow! Thank you for the thank you!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Yeah, it was a great Woot-Off. Lots of items. Not too much waiting. Some surprises!!!

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

Empyre666

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Empyre666

I also thank you for the Woot-Off. I have only been with you for a week now and my first woot off I just bought 5-6 items. Cant wait to check em out. =) I enjoyed the experience very much.

RyanMBlue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RyanMBlue

I approve of this thanks!

You have no idea how many hours of sleep I let myself lose just watching that darn yellow bar disappear!!!

RyanMBlue

Empyre666 wrote:I also thank you for the Woot-Off. I have only been with you for a week now and my first woot off I just bought 5-6 items. Cant wait to check em out. =) I enjoyed the experience very much.

What did ya snag?

I got myself the SoundCast Audio thing.....and a Roomba :P
Cant wait to have a robot vacuum

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

I was planning to post a review on the woot-off so it was a nice surprise to see a thread already started!

I liked the new start day. It was a nice surprise instead of the usual Wed or Thu start. I vote for varying start days!

You didn't repeat so many items within the same woot-off. It gets really old seeing Roomba after Roomba after Roomba.

Really moved fast. Not too many items stalled.

A few nice low priced items. I like those for Christmas stocking stuffers.

Great job! You really listened to the feedback of your customers. Keep it up Woot!

//pats the Woot team on the back

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

dhlolds2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dhlolds2
Empyre666 wrote:I also thank you for the Woot-Off. I have only been with you for a week now and my first woot off I just bought 5-6 items. Cant wait to check em out. =) I enjoyed the experience very much.

you are hooked my fellow wooter. you will find that woot is a great place to be.
look for the woot-off once a month or so. there is alway some low price and high price items. woot always has a balance of both. and come nov dec. it's a blast.
good luyck with the woots and hope to see you in the fourms.

edit: under my second account. sorry, dhlolds1.

the man who knows how will always have a job. The man who also knows why will always be his boss

dhlolds1

RyanMBlue wrote:What did ya snag?

I got myself the SoundCast Audio thing.....and a Roomba :P
Cant wait to have a robot vacuum

you are going to love the roomba. and it's fun to chase the cat with.

i went for the gaming keyboard the sansa mp3 players all of the sansa line they had. i buy them for the kids where i grew up. not too rich of a place. and once a month i take my laptop and let the kids put new music on them. the saitek keyboard, the 2 gig mem card. those SoccerCam. and some other things. not
to high items. i get payed on friday. will just have to save up for the next one. llo

dhlolds1

daj59 wrote:I was planning to post a review on the woot-off so it was a nice surprise to see a thread already started!

I liked the new start day. It was a nice surprise instead of the usual Wed or Thu start. I vote for varying start days!

You didn't repeat so many items within the same woot-off. It gets really old seeing Roomba after Roomba after Roomba.

Really moved fast. Not too many items stalled.

A few nice low priced items. I like those for Christmas stocking stuffers.

Great job! You really listened to the feedback of your customers. Keep it up Woot!

//pats the Woot team on the back

yea during the woo-off and after there was a lot of bashing on woot. some people dont realize that woot is already starting for the next woot-off. it takes some time to buy the items and then get it all in the right place. and the mods have to go through pages and pages of cat pics and what not just to keep it clean. woot has a great staff. good luck my fellow wooter on your woots.

allawayr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages allawayr

I agree. Thank you woot and mods. Especially dname! Happy Birthday!

Heh....

fosterscool

quality posts: 3 Private Messages fosterscool

Especially with all of the whining that can take place, I give a whole hearted 'Agree!'.

I love the woot offs, and I've been talking about bacon salt for two days now!!!

IncaRhodes

quality posts: 1 Private Messages IncaRhodes

I stumbled onto WOOT! from a random reference in a techie-type discussion and was just going to check out what kind of stuff was available here. 18 hours later I got to experience the beginning of my first WootOff! I think I enjoyed the product descriptions as much as the anticipation of what might be minutes/seconds away. Thank you.

Inca Rhodes
Woot Noobie since 2008!

sporttonight

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sporttonight

I'm new but thank too...

Slydon

Staff

sporttonight wrote:I'm new but thank too...

We're happy to have you at last! And thanks to everyone else too. It's nice to know we're being read and enjoyed.

cinderella1

quality posts: 5 Private Messages cinderella1

Seriously woot! thank you for another awesome wootoff! I hated to see so many negative noobs, critical comments and insults, but woot, you know you rock!
I got my Dyson Slim, and it only took 3 days!!! It is the most awesome sucker
I have ever had, by far. I love it and love woot for bringing it to me!!
Thanks for all your hard work.

You crack me up.
Of course I crack me up on a regular basis.

idonwannaname

quality posts: 3 Private Messages idonwannaname

Add my thanks to Woot-staff.... what fun!! It was 1st time I actually bought at a wootoff (5 woots!), not to mention staying up for most of it... as I'm waaaay too old for that (but it sure reminded me of the young & crazy days!). Appears most sales were to seasoned wooters (pun on bacon salt unintended) .. new members mostly just complained instead of having fun or buying (maybe some = fake IDs for probationers?). Anyone who can't get some cheap thrills from a minikite, Robo-whatever-those-critters-are, USB aquarium, etc. would never be satisfied with ANY Random Bag item if nothing appealed from such a huge selection/wide price range, so what was their point? No regrets here, except for the stuff I was too slow to get. Not home now, but surely DiscoBalls are waiting patiently by the front door! Thanks again for the entertainment!

RyanMBlue

dhlolds1 wrote:you are going to love the roomba. and it's fun to chase the cat with.

i went for the gaming keyboard the sansa mp3 players all of the sansa line they had. i buy them for the kids where i grew up. not too rich of a place. and once a month i take my laptop and let the kids put new music on them. the saitek keyboard, the 2 gig mem card. those SoccerCam. and some other things. not
to high items. i get payed on friday. will just have to save up for the next one. llo

I do love the roomba. I thought it would be more of a fun thing to watch or to play with, but it doesnt do too bad of a job cleaning up, either!

Well worth the $$

shampshi

quality posts: 2 Private Messages shampshi

This was my first woot-off as well. I didn't realize what was going on at first, so I missed out on a bunch of the deals from the first day. I did get three woots though, and can't wait until the next woot-off. One question, two of my items have yet to ship. Is that normal for woot-offs? The FAQ says 5 days, but I figured they moved a lot more items which may account for the delay.

Slydon

Staff

Welcome to all the new people! It is nice to see this thread is still going!

BigD

quality posts: 69 Private Messages BigD

Glad you enjoyed it. Since we're discussing the woot-off, is there anything you'd like to see in a future woot-off?

What does refurbished or recertified mean? Click here to find out.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
BigD wrote:Glad you enjoyed it. Since we're discussing the woot-off, is there anything you'd like to see in a future woot-off?

hundreds and hundreds of pics of nekkid women, underage pole vaulters and LOLCAT-style posters.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
BigD wrote:Glad you enjoyed it. Since we're discussing the woot-off, is there anything you'd like to see in a future woot-off?

Knives. Like one really good kitchen knife at a good price. Not the cheapie ones you've had before.

Small kitchen appliances. Except for an occasional coffeepot, there haven't been many lately.

Toys like the Barbie vacuum, not just rc items. That was a great Christmas present and Christmas is coming up.

Chocolate!

Tools. Again, Christmas is coming.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

Fry's often advertises mildly outdated motherboard/CPU combos. i might be interested in buying computer parts like that, rather than a whole system at once. small purchases are a lot easier to hide from Mrs. 1.

zea3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3

Nintendo items.

shan24

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24
zea3 wrote:Nintendo items.

Yes!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

DVD Box sets (TV Shows for example)
DSLR Camera (Canon EOS Rebel for example)
Tripod (woot-off one sold out too fast)
Outdoor stuff: BBQ grill, patio chairs, blower, etc.
Small appliances (I love the convection toast over I got a few years ago)
Nice cooking set (pans, skillets)

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

demolitio

quality posts: 0 Private Messages demolitio

Thanks woot! Of course I'm still trying to recover from the severe lack of sleep I got that week. Every time I fell asleep, a new product would come and the alert would wake me up. I was getting angry towards the end, but I just couldn't help it! :P

edthebedhead

quality posts: 4 Private Messages edthebedhead
pooflady wrote:Knives. Like one really good kitchen knife at a good price. Not the cheapie ones you've had before.

Small kitchen appliances. Except for an occasional coffeepot, there haven't been many lately.

Toys like the Barbie vacuum, not just rc items. That was a great Christmas present and Christmas is coming up.

Chocolate!

Tools. Again, Christmas is coming.

Great list.

And... maybe pillows or something (olny to be sold at 4am).
And more foods. Nuts, chocolates, etc.
Maybe random office supplies!

tommythecat78

quality posts: 18 Private Messages tommythecat78

Server upgrades?
I would also like to send my thanks to all the staffers and mods out there. This woot-off was timed perfectly. I needed a smaller flash based mp3 player as I just started running again, and BAM 4gb Sansa...SWEET!

___________________________________________________________________________________________
My Cellar (has not been updated in forever)
Do the people want fire that can be applied nasally? -Golgafrinchan Marketing Consultant

whookid36

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whookid36

less speakers

ohioplayer

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ohioplayer

I want to see the Bacon Salt again. I was too slow and missed it last time. Also, how about some Dyson Vac accessories, since you sell so many Vacs??

edthebedhead

quality posts: 4 Private Messages edthebedhead

I did like the sellout.woot.com today. I'm glad that you sold the TV's. The shorter more compact sells are good i think. Then we get to sleep too.

dhlolds1

some 16 gig thumb drives, and the zune have not seen it in a while. but if i kew what was to come in the woot off it would take away from the fun. you guys at woot do a good job. no compaints from me.