dgkiser

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dgkiser
HarveyH45 wrote:Just got mine today. No regrets spending the $100. Only tried it with DVD, but looks about as good as my 55" from across the room. Going to try an IR security camera soon, see if it'll work for night vision. Also thinking about a wireless camera on an RC truck... Pretty cool toy.

Just got mine yesterday as well.. Im pretty impressed... It's actually convinced me to look at some of their newer models for my next geek out spasm.. Very nicely made, and study.. They did the smart thing and removed the rigid earbuds off the newer models which was a good move, its hard to get those things into the right position versus just having cabled earbuds...

All in all though, very much worth the price

ArbysNight

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ArbysNight

Does anyone know if there is a way to adjust things like brightness, contrast, and colors?

mattsjensen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mattsjensen

Got mine today. Its a neat device, but the left eye is significantly darker than the right. I think I will be forced to return it. I'm not sure why, but I assumed that if I used my army of adapters and cords, I would also be able to use it with my PC. This seems to not be the case. It just won't accept the image. I know it's getting a signal, because it flashes with light temporarilly. It just won't carry the video signal. All in all, its a fun toy. Hopefully the replacement I am going to have to send in for will at least give me the ability to view the videos I was able to watch on my dvd player and Ipod with equal brightness in each eye.

bunkerking2k5

quality posts: 12 Private Messages bunkerking2k5

got my 3 the other day , awesome glasses. Had tested them at brookstone prior to my woot purchase, and like them, but not at brookstones 200 + tax price.

Alread sold one for 160$ great deal awesome glasses! wanting to get the 62" screen pair now!

timtheamazing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages timtheamazing
mattsjensen wrote:Got mine today. Its a neat device, but the left eye is significantly darker than the right. I think I will be forced to return it. I'm not sure why, but I assumed that if I used my army of adapters and cords, I would also be able to use it with my PC. This seems to not be the case. It just won't accept the image. I know it's getting a signal, because it flashes with light temporarilly. It just won't carry the video signal. All in all, its a fun toy. Hopefully the replacement I am going to have to send in for will at least give me the ability to view the videos I was able to watch on my dvd player and Ipod with equal brightness in each eye.

They are really nice. I've already played some xbox and watched movies on them and it was an excellent decision. I too have problems with the left eye. It is always darker or sometimes displays no image at all, except when I move the cables around. I'm sending them in, the support guy said they could take care of it. So far I'm happy with the glasses and the customer service.

jggoslin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jggoslin

Hey Vuzix people...

If the one I got had a GREASE SMUDGE on the INSIDE OF THE LENS, ie inside the workings of it, how would I clean it out without sending it back to you and paying for shipping costs and all that shenanigans?

If you want to contact me via email, go ahead, you should have my email in your order list.

bostoninsomniac

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bostoninsomniac

Pretty crappy. I pitty the dude who stole it from my luggage.