liberalandproud

quality posts: 0 Private Messages liberalandproud
DBSegredo wrote:Dear Woot,

It's not you, it's me. I unfortunately just do not see a future in our relationship. I feel as hough we've grown apart; we are both looking for different things. For instance, I am hoping for a Wireless N Router, or even G, a decent camera, I'd even settle for a Banjo of Consternation. However, you consistently keep peddling worthless junk that I just have no need/use for. It was nice while it lasted.

It was over before it even begun,
A Past Admirer

Nice flounce, clear box. Don't let the door hit you in the ass . . .

My favorite woot: Gourmet Coffee Cafe Single Serving Coffeemaker with Free (crappy) Coffee
use it every day, with Juan Valdez or Melitta pods

squally47

quality posts: 1 Private Messages squally47

Bought these last time and they work great.

dangela424

quality posts: 18 Private Messages dangela424

It's not you, it's me. I unfortunately just do not see a future in our relationship. I feel as hough we've grown apart; we are both looking for different things. For instance, I am hoping for a Wireless N Router, or even G, a decent camera, I'd even settle for a Banjo of Consternation. However, you consistently keep peddling worthless junk that I just have no need/use for. It was nice while it lasted.

A Past Admirer

That's OK, Woot. This guy never bought anything.

jerrycurl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jerrycurl

i might consider one for $5 but come on woot, these things are cheaper at kmart lul

BrakX

quality posts: 2 Private Messages BrakX

Pretty cool lookin... wonder if it will work with the PS3. Might be a cool add for the livin room

tokkio

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tokkio

If personal webcams existed in the 80's, these would be them. What I'm saying is that, these are exactly the future that people in the 80's would envision.

iareben

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iareben

WACKY WEBCAM!!

KryseeMac

quality posts: 2 Private Messages KryseeMac

These look like fun.

joeldhall

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joeldhall

think these will be gone by tomorrow? *giggles*

~Joel

slagar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slagar
kdowd2000 wrote:Brought 2 of these last time they were listed....great camera

Cool. Buy 3 more.

cavemanager

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cavemanager

mmmm... red, pink, and green

Tygerstyle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tygerstyle

L a me

we want Bag o carpe

-Tyger

xoishyox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xoishyox

There cute. But already have a webcam...dang it.

contraba55

quality posts: 1 Private Messages contraba55

If it were two for that price (like it was 2/3 weeks ago) people might buy.

lordricearoni

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lordricearoni

A Past Admirer

how did you miss the 100 camera listings?

jhammar6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jhammar6

A Past Admirer

Yeah and you've been under that name for an entire 30 days. Nice

lordricearoni

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lordricearoni

A Past Admirer

how did you miss the 100 camera listings?

Malevolence

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Malevolence
einaphets wrote:
"Humans. Return my sperm!"

Good show, sir/ma'am, I actually smiled

DSchottland

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DSchottland

we bought this from woot two weeks ago and the software is corrupt. Hue's website wasn't even fully functional yesterday when I tried to find drivers. Don't buy this.

Gillian77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gillian77

I'm still a woot Virgin!

Gillian

pjreiter

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pjreiter

A Past Admirer

You about said it all. This site "jumped the shark" a while back. Now I return occasionally just for nostalgias sake.

glufkin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages glufkin

Hooray for a first woot!

PMDonahue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PMDonahue

WARNING: I bought two of these last time around, have not been able to get them to work with my Macs. Their site with current drivers hasn't been working lately, so I'm apparently out of luck.

novjos00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages novjos00

A Past Admirer

I got an idea buy something first before you start bitching. Nooooob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!make this your cherry and buy 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ovirto

quality posts: 10 Private Messages ovirto

great webcam. picked up 3 the last time around (they were $19.99 back then). Super easy to install, fantastic design (especially for laptops), and surprisingly good quality given the price. kmart.com has these on sale too for $19.99 plus tax/shipping.

novjos00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages novjos00

A Past Admirer

I got an idea buy something first before you start bitching. Nooooob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!make this you cherry and buy 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuzzknuckle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fuzzknuckle
lehrdude wrote:I have the Fuque HUE version...They work GREAT!!!

Hey Mr. Fugue Hue Too!!!!! Ha Ha HA

gantt

quality posts: 11 Private Messages gantt

Well, at least the huehd.com website is back up.
The drivers, however, are still AWOL.
I really question the validity of the "1 Year Clique Communications" warranty.

Malevolence

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Malevolence
lordricearoni wrote:how did you miss the 100 camera listings?

keyword here being 'decent', not carp cameras

charcustom

quality posts: 1 Private Messages charcustom

Okay, these aren't running out anytime soon.

Off to bed... at 7:22 AM. Goddammit, the sun's already up...

agilani01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages agilani01

I ordered these last month and they still have not shown up. Save yoruself the hassle and don't get them.

aceshelman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aceshelman

Does not work with iChat on macs unless you buy additional third party software.

BocoROTH

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BocoROTH
lordricearoni wrote:how did you miss the 100 camera listings?

he said "decent"

v35pilot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages v35pilot
DBSegredo wrote:

By chance you aren't female who once lived in NY, are you?

I have at least three of these types of letters from past relationships. This looks freakishly familiar.

Whoops, there goes another AMU.

kicking222

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kicking222

Dear god, how many of these things are there? I'm going to guess... 1200. Completely random.

fuzzknuckle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fuzzknuckle
lehrdude wrote:I have the Fuque HUE version...They work GREAT!!!

Hey Mr. Fugue Hue Too!!!!! Ha Ha HA

pandaranda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pandaranda

There are like a million of these.... potty break!

Panda Girl!

Rootstock

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Rootstock

there are tons of them...

jasonr1928

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jasonr1928

ABSOLUTELY NOT!

sekiyoku

quality posts: 18 Private Messages sekiyoku
novjos00 wrote:I got an idea buy something first before you start bitching. Nooooob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!make this you cherry and buy 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He should have been around while we were waiting for the cameras to move.