WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

For the second year in a row, we present eight original Bitter/Sweet Valentines for free downloading, printing and distribution to the special someones in your wretched lives. What better way could there be to say “I love you” with a strong subtext of “and I’m a cheapskate?”

Whether your Valentine’s Day is shaping up like a heartwarming romantic comedy or a bone-chilling tale of horror, we’ve got the right cards for the occasion. Just open these PDFs, print ‘em out, cut ‘em up, and shower the people you love—or loathe—with love—or bile. You know, depending.

Sweet PDF

Bitter PDF

geekfactor12

quality posts: 11 Private Messages geekfactor12

Radiant! Hahahahahahha

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
geekfactor12 wrote:Radiant! Hahahahahahha

If I say I'd buy this, will you make a silly tshirt and thinly veiled threat at me again next year?

kikcolon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kikcolon

bleeding me dry!! rofl!!!! that's my pick.

murphyd70

quality posts: 0 Private Messages murphyd70

These are seriously the coolest 'cheesey' valentines ever! I used them last year, and I'm back again this year for more!

Hope this remains a tradition!!!

arcsus

quality posts: 4 Private Messages arcsus
AdderXYU wrote:If I say I'd buy this, will you make a silly tshirt and thinly veiled threat at me again next year?

Do it! The Vampire one looks like they could put it on a purple shirt. It could be an annual thing. They could call you out and we still get a special limited edition shirt color once a year. C'mon, say you'd buy it if it was on a shirt.

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly

I <3 "You Upgrade Me!"

:D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

Silverpsycho

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Silverpsycho

I love these Valentines! Great work Woot, I may send a couple to friends. I know they'd get a laugh out of them :D

Trading: Guts & Reverse Tarzan (both are size WL)

Ubb

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Ubb

Thank you so much for those cards. I can't wait to use them.

trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss
SailorButterfly wrote:I <3 "You Upgrade Me!"

:D

Me too, and I'd probably buy it on a shirt, too.

geekfactor12

quality posts: 11 Private Messages geekfactor12

I don't know why no one is backing me up on how awesome the radiator joke is, so I'm choosing to assume racism until proven otherwise.

Bigots.

Davidm122

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Davidm122

Radiant Wins!

Really, there's nothing quite like comparing the one you love with a radiator to win them over.

ActorTom

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ActorTom

Igarden2

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Igarden2

I think these are just toooooo cheesy. I wouldn't use any of them.

matthew

quality posts: 20 Private Messages matthew
Igarden2 wrote:just toooooo cheesy.

Sorry for your disappointment. Check your Paypal account; I issued you a refund of four times the purchase price.

fablefire

quality posts: 17 Private Messages fablefire
geekfactor12 wrote:I don't know why no one is backing me up on how awesome the radiator joke is, so I'm choosing to assume racism until proven otherwise.

Bigots.

Ooohhhhh... I get it now. I thought it was a pack of razors to be honest.

JadenKale

quality posts: 179 Private Messages JadenKale
matthew wrote:Sorry for your disappointment. Check your Paypal account; I issued you a refund of four times the purchase price.

Damn... what luck, Igarden2. I didn't know matthew was so giving. ;)

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
geekfactor12 wrote:I don't know why no one is backing me up on how awesome the radiator joke is, so I'm choosing to assume racism until proven otherwise.

Bigots.

Did I not back you up immediately?

GF12 hates Adder people