WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Yep, that’s a vegan zombie. He eats graaaaains. Or he would, if he didn’t have celiac disease. Also he doesn’t wear leather and he listens to bands you’ve never heard of. Really, he’s kind of annoying. And he smells like a dead guy...

There was candy everywhere! Every booth had candy! Why did he need to take poor Gizmo’s candy?

As we ran away in tears, we tripped over the Global Green Pals. Thankfully we were saved by Carbon Offset Chet. We also met Clean Air Kate and Recycle Kyle. The whole concept has been designed by a woman with United Nations experience who was even cool enough to laugh when we asked her about the upcoming one world government. Then we told her about our blog and she said our jokes were stupid, so score one for you, lady. But you’re too cool for us to treat you like you were jerkface license plate guy, so here’s a photo of Kyle making his move on Kate.

Right beside Kyle was a really cool set of ice trays that were letters and numbers. The trays can also be used to make chalk, chocolate, popsicles, and maybe anything that can go from liquid to solid. Here’s a photo of the tray being used to make enough butter to kill a man and gain his inheritance while the killer is still in the prime of life.

The Funtastic booth seemed innocent enough… until we met creepy drugged-out zebra. Then we had to run.

Since we’re from Texas, our buyers are always armed, so we tried to find one that could protect us. Unfortunately, she was having problems of her own…

The only place that seemed safe was the Hexbug booth. They liked us there, right? Too late did we learn of our terrible mistake…

Could this be the end of the Woot Road Trip Staff? Will we survive the rise of the toy empire? Toy Fair 2009 coverage continues… OR WILL IT???

rileyper

quality posts: 66 Private Messages rileyper

......graiinnnnsssss..........

zizzybaloobah

quality posts: 3 Private Messages zizzybaloobah

grains <>= gluten. Maybe he east oats, corn meal, or rice, ahuhu.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Scott, the nice buyer lady has a limited edition woot shirt.
You?
Generic polo shirt.
WHERE IS YOUR WOOT SHIRT????
How can you properly represent woot without a woot shirt????

Or even better.....a woot cap!

We NEED a woot cap!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

caffeine_dude

quality posts: 13 Private Messages caffeine_dude
dontwantaname wrote:Scott, the nice buyer lady has a limited edition woot shirt.
You?
Generic polo shirt.
WHERE IS YOUR WOOT SHIRT????
How can you properly represent woot without a woot shirt????

Or even better.....a woot cap!

We NEED a woot cap!

Better get the terminator in (the one from T2 and /or T3) to help!!! Arnold quit being the girlyman governer and help.

Please don't delete this post, I am trying, honest!

VinAgirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages VinAgirl

I had tried to put a bumper sticker on Scott's rear stating "Kick me, I work at Woot" but Scott has ninja like skills that are too keen for my t-shirt wearing ways.

So instead I stripped him of all logos so that he would have to say "woot" as many times as possible through out the day. I also made him eat peanut butter and say it to others. I feel it makes his writing edgier from that angle.

designedlikedice

quality posts: 0 Private Messages designedlikedice
zizzybaloobah wrote:grains <>= gluten. Maybe he east oats, corn meal, or rice, ahuhu.

Vegan doesn't mean you don't eat wheat gluten, it means you don't eat animal products or bi-products. Long live Tofu the Vegan Zombie!