Nice enough watch and a good deal cheaper than you'll find it anywhere.
Here's my thinking as I put it on and set it up:
1. My, that's big and there are literally 20 holes on the strap. I feel manly.
2. Oh, I must learn to read day/month, no option for month/day.
3. Carp! Dont' push the buttons, even accidentally, when you're in more than 10ft of water!? Oh, it's ok, the light comes on automatically.
4. Sweet! A thermometer!
5. Oh, it's a thermometer for the temp on my wrist.
6. My wrist is apparently 18F warmer than the rest of the environment. Stupid carpal tunnel.
7. That's not a speaker, and that other thing isn't a button.
8. Mmmmm, sweet sultry indiglo.