The Bowls Of Candies are in!
Since I've got сraps from both 3/27 and 4/1, posting in both threads....
3/27 - Nothing to be surprised, a more or less standard four-pounder.
Weight 4.3lbs per FedEx (after weighting in WV)
Dimensions: 14.7 x 10.4 x 8.8 (after measuring in WV).
(Note, package left TX with weight listed at 4.1lbs and unknown dimensions)...
1 x Pink Xyron bag
-condition: pink, packaged, apparently new.
1 x Space Impact game
-condition: Appears new, haven't tried yet.
3 x Brothers in Arms figures (all same)
-condition: packaged, new.
1 x Motorola bluetooth adapter
-condition: blue, not yet tested
1 x Package of used DVD's....
-condition: Color, NTSC, Region 1.
That's it, no Texas air or Bacon Salt....
4/1 -- Now this is a little different. I don't think I've seen a similar content yet:
Weight: 12.4lbs (per WV weighting, original listed as 12.9lbs)
Dimensions: 24.5 x 12.3 x 11.4 (per WV measurement, original listed 16.3 ^ 3)
18 x bags of Texas air, about half of them in various stages of escapement...
1 x bronze pail
- condition: bronze, made in Mexico, no holes or dents
2 x Broccoli shirts, size "S" (I need to go on a serious diet!)
- condition: Woot labels partially cut off
1 x Large Lockjaw pliers
- condition: more or less new, label attached.
2 x Medium Lockjaw pliers
- condition: one new in packaging, one with no packaging, but does not appear used.
1 x Jabra battery operated bluetooth headset (no charging needed). Battery included.
- condition: in packaging, but packaging slightly ripped, may be a return. Not tested.
2 x Motorola Bluetooth adapters.
- condition: same as in 3/27 package.
1 x Box containing Roomba drive on base and a Roomba Battery. No power cord or actual Roomba in sight.
- condition: appears new. Not tested.
1 x Philips LCD screen completed with two pouches (was in one of them). Apparently part of car DVD system, but no wires or players.
- condition: no physical damage, no wires / power adapters to test.
1 x Vtech 5.8GHZ 4 headseat cordless phone system with answering machine.
- condition: apparent return, but not seriously used. Protective tape still on most screens. Box was open and not neatly packaged, with pieces of a system all over the place, but after looking in all corners, appears to be complete with all parts and working (tested).
A picture of 4/1 haul:
All in all I'm happy with what I have for my $16. Just a bit of disappointment, because I first mistook the LCD screen for a picture frame, which I wanted, but heck, I still got a solid package!
Appears that both package weights and dimensions were accurate to within 5-10% after weighting/measuring in MARTINSBURG, WV sorting facility, per my own measuring/weighting.
Things to do:
- Find someone small enough to fill the shirts.
- Test all the bluetooth thingies.
- See if any of my wires will fit the Philips screen
- Check if battery and base works with my Roomba (appears to be for the 4xx models, so it should)
- Find some use to pail.
- Watch the movies.
- Try to score another BOС!!!
Best of luck to all who are still in the waiting game!