matthew

quality posts: 20 Private Messages matthew

bFusion

quality posts: 8 Private Messages bFusion

haha.... gov'ment

I'm one of those crazy people that do their taxes early January. I've already spent all my tax money.

I write music you may enjoy. --> http://www.abstractionmusic.com <-- Download the album for free.

gHam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gHam

There was some real emotion in the musical arrangement of today's podcast, quite apart from the usual keyboard slapping. I suppose taxes are the kind of subject that universally arouse passion in everyone.

angelboku1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages angelboku1

*clapping* BRAVO!!! LOL

I'm back to "swooning* you, you uber cool podcast dude! Who was that frogman from yesterday anyway???

bFusion

angelboku1 wrote:*clapping* BRAVO!!! LOL

I'm back to "swooning* you, you uber cool podcast dude! Who was that frogman from yesterday anyway???

Somebody is easily swayed!

I write music you may enjoy. --> http://www.abstractionmusic.com <-- Download the album for free.

Patricck

quality posts: 13 Private Messages Patricck

Good Podcast. Loved the lyrics. Good voice too.

ertolsma

quality posts: 13 Private Messages ertolsma
bFusion wrote: I'm one of those crazy people that do their taxes early January. I've already spent all my tax money.

How is that even possible? I never even receive all of my tax documents until late February or March.

ertolsma

This wootcast was no "When Tax Attacks," but it'll do

matthew

quality posts: 20 Private Messages matthew
ertolsma wrote:This wootcast was no "When Tax Attacks," but it'll do

I forgot about that one! Here are some other tax-themed podcasts from the past:

2/26/7 When Tax Attacks (predates podcast discussion threads, apparently, but it's at the bottom of that page)

4/17/7 Send in Your Taxes! (no podcast discussion thread for this one, either)

2/1/8 Taxpayer's Lament

4/17/8 Oh, C r a p, My Taxes Are Late

bFusion

ertolsma wrote:How is that even possible? I never even receive all of my tax documents until late February or March.

In the past I've had people get back to me late March with tax documents. This year I've just had one employer who is pretty on the ball with this kind of stuff (hooray for small- to medium-sized businesses!)

I got a bunch of money back since I pay a stupid amount of interest on my house... I felt it only proper to give that money back to the mortgage lenders.

I kind of wanted to include a Polaroid of me flicking them off while making a triple payment on that month :P

ertolsma

matthew wrote:I forgot about that one! Here are some other tax-themed podcasts from the past:

2/26/7 When Tax Attacks (predates podcast discussion threads, apparently, but it's at the bottom of that page)

4/17/7 Send in Your Taxes! (no podcast discussion thread for this one, either)

2/1/8 Taxpayer's Lament

4/17/8 Oh, C r a p, My Taxes Are Late

Very nice collection! I think we've discovered Matthew's muse

SBCJester21

quality posts: 9 Private Messages SBCJester21
angelboku1 wrote:*clapping* BRAVO!!! LOL

I is sad now.

angelboku1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages angelboku1

LOL Jester (aka Froggy).. you're my 2nd favorite now!! So, should Podcast Dude fall from grace, you'll be taking over his reign. That's good!!! *smile* After all, I still kinda sorta <3 you, even if I don't remember you.

gHam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gHam
angelboku1 wrote:Podcast Dude

His name is Matthew Norman.

I'm so gonna make shirts that say that. They'll look just like the 'His name is Robert Paulsen' shirts, only they'll be even cooler because maybe 2 people will get them.