arieltf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arieltf
RaisinROM wrote:I've POSTED a billion times.

Used to be, the # of posts listed was accurate. NOW they always seem to say 2.

WHAT'S THE DEAL ?

The rest of your posts weren't "QUALITY" posts. ;-)

I'm just saying...

Not that my posts are any better too. ;-)

--Ariel

msestes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages msestes

They're great, buy $18.00at BJ's!!

Suzanne K. Estes

sunny57

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sunny57
RaisinROM wrote:FORGET IT, I FINALLY figured out how to check how many posts, but I STILL want to know why Woot only shows 2.

Quality post are the ones woot highlights on the product page.

carol2bs1grl

quality posts: 8 Private Messages carol2bs1grl
RaisinROM wrote:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, okay, thanks

You're welcome

Dwain77

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Dwain77
RaisinROM wrote:I know it has nothing to do with the quality, but Woot USED to post the accurate number of posts and say they were ALL "Quality".

I'm not sure woot said any of the previous posts were quality.

I'm 1 of the infamous "Honest 200".

KidKobun

quality posts: 7 Private Messages KidKobun
fliege wrote:How 'bout a NON-talkin' robot that just quietly brings me my beer instead?

Here you go:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=robot+beer&aq=f

michaeltracyusmc36

quality posts: 0 Private Messages michaeltracyusmc36
mfladd wrote:On amazon. This costs no less than 50.00 w/ shipping from any seller. 57 people rate 4 stars out of 5.

I'm with ya on that one I bought 3 of like everything since the woot off happened

Michael Tracy

nikkipoooo

quality posts: 4 Private Messages nikkipoooo
RaisinROM wrote:I know it has nothing to do with the quality, but Woot USED to post the accurate number of posts and say they were ALL "Quality".

For Pete's sake look at the main page. REALLY look at it.

chardonay

quality posts: 29 Private Messages chardonay

I'd buy one, but I'm sure it would be jealous of the screaming monkey

What Contemptible Scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch??

dromlarid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dromlarid
tom69edw wrote:Why are these not selling lunch hour is soming up in less than thirty minutes and I need a Romba up next!!

Oh god, not another roomba.... please no more roombas...

fte209

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fte209

I think I would have a ball with this for an hour, after that I think he would collect dust

greiner3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages greiner3

I just received the Disney Neon Glow Wall Clock ordered 5/2/09. It really looks great and all the hands really move, really. The problem is there is no neon glow. This is because there was no transformer packed with the unit so as to excite the gas, etc... I sent an email to WOOT exec offices complaining of this. My question to this community, "What will happen now?" Will I receive a transformer that works? Will I need to send it to the company ($20 to cover their expenses), more than what I originally paid? Or will WOOT send me an RMA, and so get a stupid $14.99 credit on my card in lieu of what was a really good looking clock for my granddaughter? Anyone have similar experiences? Thanks for your time.

RoguePope

quality posts: 2 Private Messages RoguePope

I imagine this might be a great XMas present for my brothers - now all married with pets & kids... kids & animals will surely LOVE this!!!

1st BöC: 04/28/10 - At long last - I lost my BöC virginity!!! (In the 1st HappyHour to occur during a WootOff!!!)

awhorton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages awhorton
chardonay wrote:I'd buy one, but I'm sure it would be jealous of the screaming monkey

I'm going to have it battle my screaming monkey

Little Miss Trouble

carol2bs1grl

RoguePope wrote:I imagine this might be a great XMas present for my brothers - now all married with pets & kids... kids & animals will surely LOVE this!!!

ROFL, and your brothers will HATE you! ;D

joe43wv

quality posts: 14 Private Messages joe43wv
ZEP77 wrote:If this worked with my Zune and dispensed Bacon Salt - I'd be in for 3!

Why don't you buy three and work on progamming it to do so.

kellyman1970

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kellyman1970

sinless

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sinless

Birthday present ahoy!
(in for 1)

stewartwb

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stewartwb

The local BJ's (warehouse club) had these in red for $19.90 + tax. Amazon has them for $33, I believe.

RaisinROM

quality posts: 10 Private Messages RaisinROM
Dwain77 wrote:I'm not sure woot said any of the previous posts were quality.

Hummmmmm, when I was first on Woot, back in December, I could SWEAR that they used to "post" the post count under each person's name, so that you could readily see it, rather than having to hover the mouse.

Maybe I'm just insane because of lack of sleep because of this snuggling WootOff !

Dazzle DVD, Tornado USB, No Crank Hose Reel, SCREAMING Monkey, Woot Off Lights, Solar Panel, Ion USB Turntable, Power Squid, Sansa, Slacker, Ed Hardy RC Plane, EzyFlare, iPod, hammer, tv, A N D . . . my FIRST Bag of Coal !!!!!!!!!!! After that: Little Giant ladder, large button remotes for dad, Dremel Multi-Max tool, Vornado Fan, Emerson Timer, Oliso Iron, EZY Flares, LED Safety Triangle, Dyson DC21, Screaming Monkeys, Mini CamCorder

yakeshinu

quality posts: 5 Private Messages yakeshinu
greiner3 wrote:I just received the Disney Neon Glow Wall Clock ordered 5/2/09. It really looks great and all the hands really move, really. The problem is there is no neon glow. This is because there was no transformer packed with the unit so as to excite the gas, etc... I sent an email to WOOT exec offices complaining of this. My question to this community, "What will happen now?" Will I receive a transformer that works? Will I need to send it to the company ($20 to cover their expenses), more than what I originally paid? Or will WOOT send me an RMA, and so get a stupid $14.99 credit on my card in lieu of what was a really good looking clock for my granddaughter? Anyone have similar experiences? Thanks for your time.

Woot is really good about fixing problems. Give 'em time. They'll make it right.

chardonay

quality posts: 29 Private Messages chardonay
greiner3 wrote:I just received the Disney Neon Glow Wall Clock ordered 5/2/09. It really looks great and all the hands really move, really. The problem is there is no neon glow. This is because there was no transformer packed with the unit so as to excite the gas, etc... I sent an email to WOOT exec offices complaining of this. My question to this community, "What will happen now?" Will I receive a transformer that works? Will I need to send it to the company ($20 to cover their expenses), more than what I originally paid? Or will WOOT send me an RMA, and so get a stupid $14.99 credit on my card in lieu of what was a really good looking clock for my granddaughter? Anyone have similar experiences? Thanks for your time.

I had the same thing with Bushnell Binoculars.. had to send back to bushnell, 13.00 fedex and bushnell wants 10.00 to return them for shipping and handling and the fricken things were new, not reconditioned!

What Contemptible Scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch??

tnel213

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tnel213

These things are so cool. Everybody should have atleast one. The kids love it!

RoguePope

If I were to have any quality posts, I would like to take this opportunity to apologize. It's an accident.

1st BöC: 04/28/10 - At long last - I lost my BöC virginity!!! (In the 1st HappyHour to occur during a WootOff!!!)

csighence

quality posts: 3 Private Messages csighence

After thinking about it, this might not be a bad buy if for nothing else then to strip it down for parts. It has motors and sensors and a microcontroller. I think it might be fun to hack. I wonder what chip it is using?

carol2bs1grl

yakeshinu wrote:Woot is really good about fixing problems. Give 'em time. They'll make it right.

Not all the time -- sent me a broken Disney camera and told me I'd have to contact the manufacturer...however never was able to get a straight answer from them either.

matthock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages matthock

Are you guys sure the $20 are the same model? There's two models - this is the big one, I found some listing for the small ones at $20.

I ordered one. It is going to be turned into parts for a programmable robot, though - it provides a nice prebuilt omniwheel base.

Dwain77

stewartwb wrote:The local BJ's (warehouse club) had these in red for $19.90 + tax. Amazon has them for $33, I believe.

Those might be the "mini" version of these. They seem to be around $25 or so.

nikkipoooo

RaisinROM wrote:Hummmmmm, when I was first on Woot, back in December, I could SWEAR that they used to "post" the post count under each person's name, so that you could readily see it, rather than having to hover the mouse.

Maybe I'm just insane because of lack of sleep because of this snuggling WootOff !

They used to just have a post count, then they reformatted the main page and added the "Quality Posts" section and changed the post count to number of quality posts. They never used to judge us like this, now I feel the pressure.

RaisinROM

quality posts: 10 Private Messages RaisinROM
nikkipoooo wrote:For Pete's sake look at the main page. REALLY look at it.

you don't have to be nasty about it, apparently those of us here don't have a life and need something to do, is it too much trouble to just TELL ME, instead of making me do the research ?

Dazzle DVD, Tornado USB, No Crank Hose Reel, SCREAMING Monkey, Woot Off Lights, Solar Panel, Ion USB Turntable, Power Squid, Sansa, Slacker, Ed Hardy RC Plane, EzyFlare, iPod, hammer, tv, A N D . . . my FIRST Bag of Coal !!!!!!!!!!! After that: Little Giant ladder, large button remotes for dad, Dremel Multi-Max tool, Vornado Fan, Emerson Timer, Oliso Iron, EZY Flares, LED Safety Triangle, Dyson DC21, Screaming Monkeys, Mini CamCorder

Dwain77

RaisinROM wrote:Hummmmmm, when I was first on Woot, back in December, I could SWEAR that they used to "post" the post count under each person's name, so that you could readily see it, rather than having to hover the mouse.

No, they did show the post count for sure...I'm just not sure they acknowledged anything found here as being "quality".

RoguePope

csighence wrote:After thinking about it, this might not be a bad buy if for nothing else then to strip it down for parts. It has motors and sensors and a microcontroller. I think it might be fun to hack. I wonder what chip it is using?

Exactly what I'm thinking...
1. WowWee Tribot Talking Robot
2. Eee PC
3. Roomba
4. Hamster Ball
...the makings of some real robotic hax0rz fun coming out of the evil genius workshop.

Vinyaernil

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Vinyaernil

I'm concerned about the functionality of the IR remote signal. We worked with it in a robot lab a couple years ago, and we finally had to switch to RF because the IR was too hesitant.

There are no windows in my office. Top Secret Serious Business is top secret.

ADDICTED96

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ADDICTED96
bhodges3 wrote:What is up with the status bar increasing and decreasing throughout the Woot?

Also... how would this thing move forward?

people want to buy and then cards denied and the bar goes back up...

inpune

kmartind

quality posts: 38 Private Messages kmartind
stewartwb wrote:The local BJ's (warehouse club) had these in red for $19.90 + tax. Amazon has them for $33, I believe.

Tribot or "Mini Tribot?"

cobraman61

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cobraman61

I have seen these before on Woot,and last time,I saw how it worked on [youtube]Today I said to myself,you old fart,buy one and mess with the dog,and cats !!!!!!!!!!!Yes Iam a old guy,who still likes his toys.LOL

twozerofive

quality posts: 0 Private Messages twozerofive

IF ONLY STAYED UP! i needed a razer mouse and they do it on a woot off at 2am!! ERRR

nikkipoooo

RaisinROM wrote:you don't have to be nasty about it, apparently those of us here don't have a life and need something to do, is it too much trouble to just TELL ME, instead of making me do the research ?

I wasn't being nasty, if you really don't have a life and need something to do I should think you'd be more open to the challenge of figuring it out yourself.

brieanna

quality posts: 47 Private Messages brieanna

Does anyone know how this will stand up to an overactive 4 year old boy?

I like my signature.

RoguePope

carol2bs1grl wrote:ROFL, and your brothers will HATE you! ;D

Exactly - I'm the oldest... and they've had all these years working me with my daughters - even worse since I'm a single-dad...

THEIR TURN
paybax a beyotch!!!! hehehe

Thinkin' I'm in for 3(perhaps 4 - i wanna tear one apart for myself)