HeavyMech

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HeavyMech

probaly just a bag of forever flashlights!!!

ftjoe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ftjoe
tim01411 wrote:First I order a Bustin' out chainsaws, wait a really long time, and it shows up in my account as successful and I'm really happy. Then I checked my account just now and it's not there anymore and I never got a confirmation email, so I'm sad. Oh the drama the box of chorizo brings.

That stinks - friendly advice would be to send a note (a friendly note) asking what happened. Woot CS is awesome, what the hay, give it a shot. Again, friendly, they're getting notes that are steaming right now, and trust me, they are cracking up at those. These guys are brilliant.

sirgrim

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sirgrim
dtcbob wrote:Is it coincidence that you happen to join one year ago today?

It says Mar 08. I also ordered the bbq grill right after it to celebrate. Not quite my woot-bday. Shoot that would have been cool.

ftjoe

badger65 wrote:After reading a bunch.... The END apparently!! LOL I am so ROFLMAnkleOFF.

It is the "end of the world as we know it, but I feel fine"

madmanjustice

quality posts: 2 Private Messages madmanjustice

i got mine, thats all that matters...

How the heck did I get a Quality post?

compywiz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages compywiz

Lost out due to 1 million dollar shipping .

gslander

quality posts: 8 Private Messages gslander
badger65 wrote:OH GOD! RUN! hoo...and I bet when you get one next woot off you will hot tamale and moan about it then too. Boy you whiners sure take the fun out of all of this. I didn't get one and usually don't. I really enjoy watching and seeing what is posted of those that do get one. So, if this is just too much to bare for you whiners, then please, do the rest of us a huge favor and do move on somewhere else so we stand a better chance of actually obtaining the golden chalet.

To Woot, not all of us are mad, upset or down right disrespectful to something that has always been intended as a fun thing. If it weren't fun, you wouldn't have so many trying for it. You have always stepped up when these things happen, perhaps stepping back with all the disrespect you are getting is worth it.

Until next time...Woot on brothers and sisters!

Oh yeah, if I hear how this economy embrangles again...sheesh, we all know it and it is not going to get any better until we step as individuals and so something about it, so put a sock in it and get over it. If it were as bad for you as you make it sound, I don't think you would be here buying a thing. Amazing!

Amen, Ditto,was that an ambulance? "O" its all the whiners, man up you were NOT picked, it was not your turn to win! SHEEESH!

The Difficult I do immediately, The impossible takes a little longer

baffles

quality posts: 1 Private Messages baffles
gslander wrote:Amen, Ditto,was that an ambulance? "O" its all the whiners, man up you were NOT picked, it was not your turn to win! SHEEESH!

All you haters need to get a clue. Seriously. The complaint is not that we didn't get our box of chorizo. Our complaint is that we got our orders in, got the normal 'product reserved and procsesing', had our orders post to the My Account page, then had them disappear.

rmurchshafer

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rmurchshafer

TapatioUSA

quality posts: 5 Private Messages TapatioUSA

HEY WOOT !!

PUT YOU BAGS-OF-guppy WHERE YOU MOUTH ITS.....

ENOUGH SAID.

gantec

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gantec

Maybe a few are going overboard with their anger here, but I don't think that being upset over this particular Bustin' out chainsaws is out of the question.

I've tried numerous times to get one. Usually, after hitting the "I Want One" button, and entering my password and confirming that the info is correct, it's already sold out.

This time, I got through all that and confirmed my order. Then I went to a the screen that tells you they don't know if you got it or not, and to either wait to see if you did, or come back later.

I waited.

Eventually, it flipped to my account page with the Bustin' out chainsaws listed under my purchases, so I thought I got it.

Later, it just disappeared.

Would I be upset if I had just missed out on it as usual? No. I'd just hope for better luck next time.

I AM somewhat upset that woot told me I had it, and then just erased it. THAT is frustrating, and kind of removes the fun from the whole deal.

Sure, it was a glitch, and glitches happen, and I will survive to woot another day.

Still sux.

BigRedDogATL

quality posts: 24 Private Messages BigRedDogATL

Ok, I have to ask what is going on with Woot today and this box of chorizo.

I see it come up, with the Million dollar shipping, click on Buy, get all the way through the order process and it comes back with your credit card is denied.

I hit the try it again button, and it brings up the order screen, hit the buy button and it goes back to original page.

So I hit the Buy it again, and go through the whole order process again, this time it show the $5 shipping. Gets to the confirmation step and sits there for over half of an hour. Finally shows my account page and shows the box of chorizo on list of items I bought. I was happy. I check this discussion section and see that total woots were 1509.

I leave the office and stop for dinner on the way home. I get here expecting a confirmation email, but none arrived. I check my Woot account and see the box of chorizo is removed from the list. Also the total woots in discussion is now showing 1500.

I read this has happened to someone else, so what is going on with Woot. I have gone from happy to real sad and that isn't good.

mitchlap

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mitchlap

I got mine too...no problems here. I just ignored the 1000000 shpping charge and figured it was a joke. I use paypal, it goes through fast.

MitchLap

doooog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages doooog
ftjoe wrote:That stinks - friendly advice would be to send a note (a friendly note) asking what happened. Woot CS is awesome, what the hay, give it a shot. Again, friendly, they're getting notes that are steaming right now, and trust me, they are cracking up at those. These guys are brilliant.

I too got in with a confirmation with 20% of the Blue Oyster Cult left, and it showed up on my account page as confirmed. It wasn't until I saw others had lost it that I went back to look and it was gone. I sent a friendly-ish note via the 'write us' webform asking whats up too. Hopefully something good comes of it.

rkdasgud

quality posts: 5 Private Messages rkdasgud

i got mine baggo of crappola and i wasnt an rocket scientist who thought the million dollar shipping was real. man you guys are suckers if you think they would charge you 1 million dollars for shipping.

whole order-$8

octowoot

quality posts: 7 Private Messages octowoot

I'm betting that the only people who got the box of chorizo this time around were the ones who ignored the bogus $1M shipping fee.

How funny would that be, after so many people got burned that way back on April 1.

jholman34

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jholman34

so bitter... I haven't missed a product (besides sleeping) since the woot off started. I go driving to my brothers house for dinner and I missed The guppy.

duckcake

quality posts: 44 Private Messages duckcake
gantec wrote:Maybe a few are going overboard with their anger here, but I don't think that being upset over this particular Bustin' out chainsaws is out of the question.

I've tried numerous times to get one. Usually, after hitting the "I Want One" button, and entering my password and confirming that the info is correct, it's already sold out.

This time, I got through all that and confirmed my order. Then I went to a the screen that tells you they don't know if you got it or not, and to either wait to see if you did, or come back later.

I waited.

Eventually, it flipped to my account page with the Bustin' out chainsaws listed under my purchases, so I thought I got it.

Later, it just disappeared.

Would I be upset if I had just missed out on it as usual? No. I'd just hope for better luck next time.

I AM somewhat upset that woot told me I had it, and then just erased it. THAT is frustrating, and kind of removes the fun from the whole deal.

Sure, it was a glitch, and glitches happen, and I will survive to woot another day.

Still sux.

yeah the same thing happened to me that embrangles

Hi people =þ

tkinney1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tkinney1
ftjoe wrote:That stinks - friendly advice would be to send a note (a friendly note) asking what happened. Woot CS is awesome, what the hay, give it a shot. Again, friendly, they're getting notes that are steaming right now, and trust me, they are cracking up at those. These guys are brilliant.

Bleh, same thing happened to me. I felt sorry reading the post but then checked my account and the box of chorizo was gone.... and no email either!

DOH!

zerorez

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zerorez
octowoot wrote:I'm betting that the only people who got the box of chorizo this time around were the ones who ignored the bogus $1M shipping fee.

How funny would that be, after so many people got burned that way back on April 1.

yea, I am kinda pissed. I may stop caring and just live a normal life(TM) from now on

fliptiger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fliptiger
octowoot wrote:I'm betting that the only people who got the box of chorizo this time around were the ones who ignored the bogus $1M shipping fee.

Nope. Ignored it and got my card denied

Vilgrom

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Vilgrom
jholman34 wrote:so bitter... I haven't missed a product (besides sleeping) since the woot off started. I go driving to my brothers house for dinner and I missed The guppy.

Be happy. If you were there for the box of chorizo you would most likely be one of the many screwed over by the $1M shipping bug and the disappearing guppy debacle.

tkinney1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tkinney1
tkinney1 wrote:Bleh, same thing happened to me. I felt sorry reading the post but then checked my account and the box of chorizo was gone.... and no email either!

DOH!

My loving wife in sympathy just filled up a brown bag with crizap from the cuppbord and gave it to me. ehe good times.

catfishhunters99

quality posts: 4 Private Messages catfishhunters99

I was in limbo for a good ten minutes, but I got my box of chorizo. Had a couple of windows open from Wootalyzer tossing them up with every new item. When I saw the million for shipping, I refreshed one and saw no coupon, refreshed again and saw $5 shipping. Walked thru with normal crapwaits at each step.
Here's hoping I don't get another copy of Superbad.

LEM-

quality posts: 147 Private Messages LEM-

I ignored it, and I didn't get it... The shipping was a million on order page, but went to $5 on confirmation page... Got confirmed, then got it taken away......

LEM.

surrealchef

quality posts: 0 Private Messages surrealchef

WOOHOO....In for one...FOR DA FIRST TIME IN MANY ATTEMPTS...Woot can only keep me down for so long...Yee Haa

nunyadamnbizness

quality posts: 7 Private Messages nunyadamnbizness

With everything said about this issue, I would likely settle for a $5 off coupon/free shipping for my next purchase. This would insure a future purchase from me and the others that feel that they have been slighted for this error that occurred. Even though the error occurred, and I was upset, I still made 2 additional purchases.

dabretty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dabretty

You guys should contact those lawyers that have the Mesothelia (sp?) ads on cable. I'm sure they'll represent you in your class-action lawsuit against Woot.

Life isn't fair, get over it! You guys are dedicating far too much time for $8 of parc. I'll sell you $8 of parc if you want it that bad ...

binners

quality posts: 1 Private Messages binners

I ignored the million (showed $5 later) in shipping and my order took about 3min. to go through...

Showed in my Account and is not there now...

mujun

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mujun
tkinney1 wrote:My loving wife in sympathy just filled up a brown bag with crizap from the cuppbord and gave it to me. ehe good times.

Aw, now that's love.

adyb1975

quality posts: 1 Private Messages adyb1975

someone said something about deadlydeal.com box of chorizo... YEY!!! GOT ONE!

Need my ΒΟC fix.

tesla33

quality posts: 57 Private Messages tesla33

I ignored it and got screwed the same way - it vanished from my account page. A coupon for free shipping would definitely help, especially as the $45 solar light set I just installed is DOA.

abaddon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages abaddon
mujun wrote:Aw, now that's love.

It really is. It made me want to guppy in a bag and give it to someone special.

torabuff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages torabuff

3 years, countless hours, tons of respiffied stuff , usless items and crapola purchased to push along wootoffs and finally! my first
burros on codeine..
My life is complete and I am at peace for now.
The mailperson could deliver a flaming wootbag of dog poo at this point for I have
success.

bhcompy

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bhcompy

i ignored it and from the time the woot went up took probably 30 seconds to enter my cvv, confirm, and confirm again. saw it on the list of orders now its gone. disappointed. emailed service@woot.

econman27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages econman27

Woot is quickly sucking. The past 2 woot-offs I've been given the "you omitted info" error, even though everything was complete. It's kinda funny...all my other orders go through no problem, with the same (saved) info. Woot sux.

dissatisfiedcustomer

quality posts: 6 Private Messages dissatisfiedcustomer

They need a do over for this Blisterpack Of Condoms.

W1tch

quality posts: 3 Private Messages W1tch

Evil evil woot, playing with my feelings like that. Giving me guppy and then taking it away. I guess all I can say to myself is "better luck next time"
Now I'll just go cry myself to sleep. ;o)

rnssally

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rnssally

I wonder if we will get an official answer as to what happened. Though I doubt that any of us that were screwed will get our guppy.

ftjoe

rkdasgud wrote:i got mine baggo of crappola and i wasnt an rocket scientist who thought the million dollar shipping was real. man you guys are suckers if you think they would charge you 1 million dollars for shipping.

whole order-$8

Who's the rocket scientist? You have no idea you managed to time it right when they removed the April fool's day shipping of 1 mill in time for you to get charged $5. On April 1st, you had to enter a coupon code to reduce the shipping by $999,995 to be able to get it. Do you even see that folks were getting charges denied because they were too fast, you should thank them for being in before you, slowpoke, rocket scientist.