bscoms

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bscoms

These were a great foreclosure-proof investment. Let's see the bank try and take these away, house in a bag.
BS

chknrrs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chknrrs
frantix wrote:I'd say people looking at $12.50 sleeping bags are looking at something for casual use and not $600 for 2 sleeping bags.

It's always nice to see people trying to sell a Mercedes to someone looking for a Focus.

Why, oh why do people not have a concept of prices on here.

hahaha, seriously. sounds like some ppl have been drinkin their hater-ade. most ppl who buy these r probably lookin for a casual campout thing, not like goin commando in a national park.

chknrrs

sureshot32 wrote:Clearly, we're all on Woot so no, we don't believe in getting what we pay for. We all believe in getting a heck of a lot more than what we pay for. I think someone needs his savings card revoked. You can go stand in the back of the "retail price" line now.

hahahah, i second that.

chknrrs

Calvin456 wrote:woohoo for zipping together and making whoopie! can't wait to try it!

hahahah, Oooooh Calvin456, u slay me...

mr3wan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mr3wan

Has anyone received their or had it shipped yet? Or does anyone know how soon this gets shipped? Just wondering cuz I hoping to use them on an upcoming trip

mootsland

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mootsland

I am really hoping that this ships soon, I got a bike trip coming up this Tuesday and I dont think im gonna have a sleeping bag for it. EEP!

iamrobertkrogh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iamrobertkrogh

Yes, I too was hoping to use this on an upcoming trip this Tuesday, but o well. Guess they will be there when I return...

cj171

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cj171

pretty unusual, woot stuff usually gets to me in 3-4 days but its been 5 and i was hoping to go camping monday or tuesday...

linksdeity

quality posts: 22 Private Messages linksdeity

hmm.. Woot always ships my stuff after the 5 days. I do hope to get this before i become homeless.

thebza451

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thebza451

i don't think mine has shipped either...

DevereIII

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DevereIII
thebza451 wrote:i don't think mine has shipped either...

Mine neither... This was my first Woot too!

Lloydwade

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lloydwade
jessiebyrd004 wrote:These sleeping bags look weird. But they get good reviews on Buzzillions.
http://www.buzzillions.com/x/s?N=4294811422&D=x&cat=&extra=product_reviews&Ntt=High+Peak+Simex+Sleeping+Bag+

Anyone wanna go to Yellowstone for july 4th weekend?

i will be there

mr3wan

DevereIII wrote:Mine neither... This was my first Woot too!

Yeah...This is my first woot...I was sure hoping it would ship in time since it seemed like a good deal. Now if I can't use it for my trip it may be less of a 'big deal'

pyrodlx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pyrodlx

Remember..A Woot calendar is not the same that the rest of the world uses. First, they only acknowledge "business" days (m-f). Second, the first "business" day does not start until the day after the Woot has been offered. This means that Wednesday was the first "business" day, likely won't go out until Tuesday 6/16. Third, and most notable....from Woot's point of view...You'll get it when it arrives. This is very valuable when understanding that smartpost is the most irritating way to send something.
It has taken me many many Wooting experiences to figure this out. The aggrivation used to make my blood boil.
I can only hope that passing this knowledge on will make someone's life a little easier.
Now you may go forth and Woot in peace.

I waste my time waiting for Woot to send my stuff.

mr3wan

Hey Pyrodlx,

Thanks for the info. Since this is my first woot I guess I didn't quite know what to expect

scarlettepenny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scarlettepenny

Has anyone got theres yet? This is my first time buying from woot.com and It said that my order should be changing to "shipped". I don't think it has because I don't see the word "shipped" anywhere.
Am I looking in the wrong place or is there some sort of delay?

mootsland

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mootsland

Maybe my woot shipping standards are too high right now because the last thing I bought from woot was "The Worlds Crappiest Projector" and they could not send those out soon enough.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

**Shipping Update**

High Peak Simex Sport Sirius Sleeping Bag - 2 Pack has completely shipped out. All tracking will be emailed tomorrow morning to members who purchased this item. If you would like to find your tracking information sooner, please click the following link and use your ORDER NUMBER as the reference number.

FEDEX TRACKING

Falsedisillusion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Falsedisillusion

sweet thanks for the update

rsnyc

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rsnyc
Falsedisillusion wrote:sweet thanks for the update

plugging my order number into the reference number did not work on the fed ex site. Hopefully it will work tomorrow from the email link.

I hope I will get these by Friday as I was hoping to go camping!!!

wallsg

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wallsg
ROGETRAY wrote:**Shipping Update**

High Peak Simex Sport Sirius Sleeping Bag - 2 Pack has completely shipped out. All tracking will be emailed tomorrow morning to members who purchased this item. If you would like to find your tracking information sooner, please click the following link and use your ORDER NUMBER as the reference number.

FEDEX TRACKING

Nuh uh. Any prefix to add?

FEDEX says:

Not found
No information for the following shipments has been received by our system yet. Please try again later or contact Customer Service.

B.O.C. - 10/23/08, 12/25/08, 12/25/09, 01/28/10, 06/24/10, 12/01/10, 08/17/11, 09/14/11, 10/12/11, 11/09/11, 12/06/11, 12/25/11, 01/19/12, 03/22/12,
Game Over

video360

quality posts: 0 Private Messages video360
DevereIII wrote:Mine neither... This was my first Woot too!

Same here. Give us an update-this is Day 5!

monahancj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages monahancj

FYI, the Fedex tracking linking is asking for an account number in addition to the reference number.

wallsg

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wallsg
monahancj wrote:FYI, the Fedex tracking linking is asking for an account number in addition to the reference number.

Unless you fill in the lower portion with "United States" and your ZIP code.

B.O.C. - 10/23/08, 12/25/08, 12/25/09, 01/28/10, 06/24/10, 12/01/10, 08/17/11, 09/14/11, 10/12/11, 11/09/11, 12/06/11, 12/25/11, 01/19/12, 03/22/12,
Game Over

drsjr1

quality posts: 3 Private Messages drsjr1

Still no worky....

goody444

quality posts: 1 Private Messages goody444

this is definitely getting a bit annoying

Woot...help us out here.

GarrisWH

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GarrisWH

The packages probably just haven't made their way into the system yet. It's the 4th business day anyways. I'm sure the tracking information will be working later tonight or tomorrow.

Chill out, people.

scarlettepenny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scarlettepenny

I just tried the Fedex tracking thing and it worked for me. Say's it's in fort worth, TX and should be here by fri.

iamrobertkrogh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iamrobertkrogh
scarlettepenny wrote:I just tried the Fedex tracking thing and it worked for me. Say's it's in fort worth, TX and should be here by fri.

Yep, my email shows it departed Forth Worth at 1:06am PST... Too bad I leave in an hour for my camping trip...

pilto

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pilto

This was my first woot as well. With the time it took these to ship, it is also my last.

jehan60188

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jehan60188
pilto wrote:This was my first woot as well. With the time it took these to ship, it is also my last.

you say that now, but just you wait... you'll find something else you want

chad5160

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chad5160

Got an e-mail this morning with tracking so i'm sure they all went out yesterday. Thanks Woot!

GarrisWH

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GarrisWH
pilto wrote:This was my first woot as well. With the time it took these to ship, it is also my last.

hahaha, it took 4 business days for them to ship these. Woot clearly says it can take up to 5 for items to ship. What did you expect?

drock777

quality posts: 5 Private Messages drock777

I got my tracking number!

bobichka

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bobichka

I've had my share of disappointment and aggravation with SmartPost, but, to be fair, if you'd read the fine print you wouldn't be complaining. Woot fulfilled their end of the deal, having shipped this within five days as promised (someone already explained what five days actually means). Here on the East coast I won't get mine until next Monday, so what?

dheaven

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dheaven

Aww, apcray, they used smartpost. Won't be here in time for my camping trip. They originally were only gonna use dumbpost for small items. Oh, poop...

moscoeb

quality posts: 4 Private Messages moscoeb

mine will be in on the 23rd, you early birders let me know how they look when yall get em in!

andyz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andyz

Got mine this morning. Saw the box and thought - well, there's one down, three to go. But wait! All four are in there! Can't wait to try these out..

lustreking2k

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lustreking2k

I just got mine. Now I knew that these wouldn't be 20 degree bags like in the original ad, but the literature that came with them lists them around 50 degrees F.

lustreking2k

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lustreking2k

Also, for those that were interested, I received a left and a right hand bag. However, I did not attempt to zip them together.