0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
wiRevo Stereo Bluetooth Adapter for iPod and iPhone
$7.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:
- 1 wiRevo A100 Stereo Bluetooth Adapter for iPod and iPhone

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Aceman196

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Aceman196

why would Iphone need bluetooth

metalheadlozer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages metalheadlozer

THE ARE THE BEST!!! EVERYONE BUY 3!! I HAVE 6 ALREADY SO ILL PASS

PS3 IS AMAZING!!
ADD ME, psn metalheadlozer

PocketBrain

quality posts: 46 Private Messages PocketBrain

No longer necessary for the iPhone, with OS 3.

:-)

kb3pxr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kb3pxr

Please fix the phucking progress bar and when is the krap.

sbufe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sbufe

Ed McMahon has passed.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31503396/ns/us_news/

mdv13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdv13
PocketBrain wrote:No longer necessary for the iPhone, with OS 3.

:-)

Don't say that until after they sell out...

zach12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zach12
kb3pxr wrote:Please fix the phucking progress bar and when is the krap.

http://www.woot.com/default.aspx?justregistered=yep

USE IT

jokadiver

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jokadiver

Bummer, Ed Mcmahon died.

camstone

quality posts: 1 Private Messages camstone

IT'S WOOTERIFIC!

Well, okie... it's for an iPod and I have a Sandisk player from Woot. And this won't work. Still, looks like a good deal.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hey, I am a rocket scientist, so I'm always "out to launch!" (Said at JANNAF conference)

camstone

quality posts: 1 Private Messages camstone

IT'S WOOTERIFIC!

Well, okie... it's for an iPod and I have a Sandisk player from Woot. And this won't work. Still, looks like a good deal.

Hey, I am a rocket scientist, so I'm always "out to launch!" (Said at JANNAF conference)

RobandHarm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RobandHarm
kb3pxr wrote:Please fix the phucking progress bar and when is the krap.

It seems to fall around 5 central on the second day for the last 3 woot offs

imasexcrunner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages imasexcrunner

i am thoroughly confuseled by this progress bar. brand new item and as soon as i refresh, it's half way gone

kippyj

quality posts: 12 Private Messages kippyj

Sometimes, w00t, you severely disappoint me. You're always selling us Sansas, but then all accessories are for ipods. Do you have any idea how schizophrenic...oops, I mean bipolar...you have become???

"I love your red hair. It's not very common and YOU are FAR from common." Tom Harris

La8rGa8r

quality posts: 0 Private Messages La8rGa8r

would this thing work with the bluetooth handsfree link in an acura or honda?

nattahal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nattahal

So, will this work with the bluetooth in my car? And if so, once I configure the Bluetooth to this device, does that mean the bluetooth on my cell won't?

Nat

metalheadlozer

imasexcrunner wrote:i am thoroughly confuseled by this progress bar. brand new item and as soon as i refresh, it's half way gone

It doesnt like you... It knows who you are and whats youve doen in your past, and its telling you that your only half the person you should be...shame on you.

PS3 IS AMAZING!!

carol2bs1grl

quality posts: 7 Private Messages carol2bs1grl
kippyj wrote:I have conjectured about that earlier this morning, and come to the conclusion we may never see another S.I. Friday again.

Why is that? We weren't even all that bad last time......a lot of innuendo....but at least there weren't many pictures.

[urlhttp://imagecache.w00t.com/?url=http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/b5502c28-f049-480e-a59b-f63eded1a6a7.png[/url]

carol2bs1grl

kippyj wrote:I have conjectured about that earlier this morning, and come to the conclusion we may never see another S.I. Friday again.

Why is that? We weren't even all that bad last time......a lot of innuendo....but at least there weren't many pictures.

[urlhttp://imagecache.w00t.com/?url=http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/b5502c28-f049-480e-a59b-f63eded1a6a7.png[/url]

carol2bs1grl

cekeys1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cekeys1

I haves 3 nao.

handyyz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages handyyz

getting married and supplying own music... I can now control my music from anywhere on the floor... take that janky useless 3g ipod mini.

yardbird67

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yardbird67
kippyj wrote:Sometimes, w00t, you severely disappoint me. You're always selling us Sansas, but then all accessories are for ipods. Do you have any idea how schizophrenic...oops, I mean bipolar...you have become???

Where in the HELL did you get two quality posts, young lady? Sheesh.

sarchasm: the gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the recipient who doesn't get it

imasexcrunner

metalheadlozer wrote:It doesnt like you... It knows who you are and whats youve doen in your past, and its telling you that your only half the person you should be...shame on you.

I thought that no one knew what I did last summer. I'm sooooo sorry woot, please forgive me! It will never happen again...

justbgreen

quality posts: 1 Private Messages justbgreen

I had a lot of problems using this with my iPod Touch 2G. It doesnt snap into place so it will fall out of the iPod port. It also needs a direct visual line to your headphones so if you put it in your pocket you can't hear it.

carol2bs1grl

Gah....now it's making me post multiple!

kb3pxr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kb3pxr
zach12 wrote:http://www.woot.com/default.aspx?justregistered=yep

USE IT

Thank you.

jonandabby

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jonandabby

Does anyone else have a problem with the bar showing how much product is left? My woot-off checker shows the reducing inventory just fine, but Firefox shows the bar between the yellow lights pegged at 50%, and it never moves.

Argh.

thnderdan73

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thnderdan73

I could be wrong... but this doesn't look like Bacon.

Does it taste like bacon? Can I sprinkle this over items to make them even more tasty? Furthermore... WHERE THE HECK IS MY BACON WOOT?!!?

kippyj

Where are the mods, anyway??? They have their own saga to be told!

For example...was the broken leg ever repaired? Has J a p a n gotten to be too much for a certain mod? Has another of our beloved mods gotten over his muffin addiction? Is Colorado as great as Ohio?

The people need to know!

"I love your red hair. It's not very common and YOU are FAR from common." Tom Harris

metalheadlozer

imasexcrunner wrote:I thought that no one knew what I did last summer. I'm sooooo sorry woot, please forgive me! It will never happen again...

the only way woot will forgive you is if you kiss the woot sign 2 times and cry while holding your monitor... its the only way... do it.. woot commands you.

PS3 IS AMAZING!!

kippyj

carol2bs1grl wrote:Gah....now it's making me post multiple!

Yeah...lots of us, too. Some things are good in multiples, though.

thanson63

quality posts: 4 Private Messages thanson63

It does kind of take some of the excitement out of it when we can't see the actual bar movement.

yardbird67

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yardbird67
kippyj wrote:Yeah...lots of us, too. Some things are good in multiples, though.

Roombas?

sarchasm: the gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the recipient who doesn't get it

gnarlyeggs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gnarlyeggs

Buy it so i don't have to.

I like eggs.

z06rono

quality posts: 0 Private Messages z06rono
carol2bs1grl wrote:Gah....now it's making me post multiple!

Your just trying to pad your post count.....admit it 8)

metalheadlozer

thanson63 wrote:It does kind of take some of the excitement out of it when we can't see the actual bar movement.

yes..indeed we worship the bar as our life source... NO WOOT BAR NO LIFE! we willl all die very soon from it...

PS3 IS AMAZING!!

thnderdan73

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thnderdan73

I'm dreaming of a new product. A Bacon salt lick. yep... just sittin' here... mindin' my own business on woot.com. Enjoying a nice bacon salt lick. Why waste my time putting bacon salt on top of something, when my "something" could quite simply be... THE BACON SALT!

imasexcrunner

metalheadlozer wrote:the only way woot will forgive you is if you kiss the woot sign 2 times and cry while holding your monitor... its the only way... do it.. woot commands you.

Is it alright if my monitor is my laptop? I'm in a class without any computers so I have no monitors available to me immediately. Wait a second...how do you know what the Woot gods want me to do?