beryl83

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beryl83
kerrycindy wrote:beryl has a square that shows no woots. ???what is up with that?

I didn't notice that my girlfriend logged in til I posted message.

kinda weird to say "my girlfriend" as a "beryl".

I have like 20 woots by now.

lucawei

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lucawei
lucawei wrote:2.7 lbs / 1.3 kgs
14.3 in. x 10.6 in. x 8.93 in.
Departed FedEx location; MARTINSBURG, WV

Sorry... ETA 07/24/2009..... I just checked the status of your shipment for you.

beryl83

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beryl83
lucawei wrote:Sorry... ETA 07/24/2009..... I just checked the status of your shipment for you.

Thank you all. I'll post pics when I get my Boggy Old Creature

Henleyng

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Henleyng

so i got my box today and i swear my order # ended w/ a 1. i open my box and lone and behold 1 woot light. i look at the box and i got a diffrent order # on the box. WHAT TO DO GUYS?! is there a 800 number i can call?

1 Boggy Old Creature down, 999 more to go =D
Woot: 5
Shirt: 9
Wine: NEVER!

kaspju21

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kaspju21
boredmilkman wrote:Woot is not about the stuff you get, yes most of it is scaffolding or refurbished scaffolding. It's about the wonder of what's next every day.

What Woot has given us for 5 years is the sense of wonder you got every Xmas eve when you were a kid. All of us big kids, sitting at our computers bleary eyed hitting F5 at 11:59pm. Knowing it will be scaffolding we don't need but we have to find out anyway.

The baby of the cosmos is simply a sensory overload for us. We spent $8 bucks that our wives or girlfriends are saying we threw away for nothing and we get to sit around for days hitting F5 to see what everyone else got. Then we get a box with 3 dvd's and a set of woot lights and we are disappointed until the next 11:59pm rolls around.

This is why I love Woot, don't let the door hit you in your baby of the cosmos on the way out.

Absolutely!

terryoneal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages terryoneal

Here's what I got for my first ever Boggy Old Creature - order number ended with one.

The Good (ok, not necessarily good, but not bad or ugly):
* USB Powered Woot-Off Lights
* Wolf King Warrior Game Pad Keyboard... Read More
* Targus Travel Accessory Pouch
* 200 Sheets 4x6 Glossy HP Advanced Photo Paper
* Centon 2GB MP3 player and USB storage device
* Two Sansa m200 MP3 Players in random boxes with "IIC" written on them
* Belkin Car/Wall Charging Kit for Sandisk Sansa c200, e200
* Griffin Reflect protective case for Sansa e200

The Bad:
* Remote Control for Westinghouse LVM-37w3se Monitor
* Two (used?) Tivo Peanut remotes
* Western Digital 40GB Hard drive with "BOOT" written in marker on the back

The Ugly:
* Random Philips Cordless phone handset (no base)
* Two Yankees, one Red Sox dry-erase calendars
* Front cover of a Gateway PC
* User manual for a Westinghouse LTV-46w1 HDTV
* A box for a USB 2.0 to IDE Cable with only two driver CD's and instructions (no cable)
* 4 beat-up AA batteries loose in the box
* A small amount of loose gravel

CTycoon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CTycoon
Henleyng wrote:so i got my box today and i swear my order # ended w/ a 1. i open my box and lone and behold 1 woot light. i look at the box and i got a diffrent order # on the box. WHAT TO DO GUYS?! is there a 800 number i can call?

check your receipt on woot to see if it matches

drack

quality posts: 1 Private Messages drack

I ordered from two different accounts. One was just lights and the other ended in a 1. They both left Earth City, MO at 10:48 pm on Friday. The lights show up today (working well I might say) but the "1" package still shows that it left Earth City on Friday. Nothing new I will be very upset if the lost my Boggy Old Creature!!!

drack

Henleyng wrote:so i got my box today and i swear my order # ended w/ a 1. i open my box and lone and behold 1 woot light. i look at the box and i got a diffrent order # on the box. WHAT TO DO GUYS?! is there a 800 number i can call?

Go to "my account" on the top of the page. Your recent orders should show up. Click on Woot lights. Then click on View Receipt. You will see your order number there so you can verify that the order ended in a 1. Do that first.

Henleyng

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Henleyng
CTycoon wrote:check your receipt on woot to see if it matches

on 7/12/2009, you successfully wooted.
ORDER 27020751
You want 1

Woot-Off Lights
You ordered 1 Pair of USB Powered Woot-Off Lights.
You ordered 1 Crappy Anniversary Promotion (see below).

but on my box i get REF1 27020458..... WHO'S DID I GET?

1 Boggy Old Creature down, 999 more to go =D
Woot: 5
Shirt: 9
Wine: NEVER!

drack

Henleyng wrote:on 7/12/2009, you successfully wooted.
ORDER 27020751
You want 1

Woot-Off Lights

I would send a message to woot, but they may revert back to the "if you only get lights, that's enough scaffolding" or something like that. I would only hope that you get a Boggy Old Creature!

lynlynlora

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lynlynlora
ORDER 27020751
You want 1

Woot-Off Lights

that is distressing. definitely contact customer service on that.

Jimmy... Is That You?, F5 Refreshes You!, At Last We Meet..., When Life Gives You Lemons, What Kitty?, 1986: The Legend Was Born, New Kid In Town, Fat Unicorn, The Cake is a Liar, Plan B, Eight Fists of Death, Rampage Wear, Easy Optimism, Tuesday's Gonna Be Rough, The Epic Begins, One more gargleblaster!, The Original Blue Hedgehog, Sun Wukong, The Monkey King, Navy Seals, Running Wild, I'm Sorry, Winning the Race, Read a Book, How We Roll

...and very proud of it.

wontons

quality posts: 5 Private Messages wontons

25.9 lbs
23.3 in. x 19.7 in. x 19.3 in.

Current status: Departed FedEx location; DALLAS, TX

Est. Delivery date 7/27

Anyone else get similar dimensions and weight?

CTycoon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CTycoon
ORDER 27020751
You want 1

Woot-Off Lights

can you check your tracking number to see if maybe there is more than one package???

winnielou

quality posts: 0 Private Messages winnielou

Got my box today-Croooooooooow! hoo - just the lights. Okay - I am grasping here - does everyone's box have different numbers on it, ie: my box has Ref 1; Ref 2; Ref 3; Ref 4 - each with a different string of numbers and letters.

Does this mean anything?

So - now I have my second set of lights-what do I do with them? Give them to my hubby?

I still luv ya woot - happy belated birthday!

russhawk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages russhawk

my tracking number just brings up the weight of 2.6 lbs, but does not bring up the dimensions of the box....whats the link to find the dimensions

megatsea

quality posts: 2 Private Messages megatsea
budman499 wrote:just got my dimensions.....41"X 17"X 6"......What could it be everyone!!!!!!!!!!!???????

A ladder?

t22tigger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages t22tigger

Mine also only has a weight no dimensions, I dont know how everyone is getting a size on their packages. This is my first time wooting and I got a "1" so I am considering myself lucky but mine seems to also be stuck in Dallas, I want my bag o scaffolding! Mine weights 14.4 ibs, its killing me to think what I might have, im sure its junk but you never know right?

bwcad1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bwcad1

Yay my first basket of crustaceans.

5.5lbs
18.7 in. x 12.7 in. x 12.2 in.

blue_94_trooper

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blue_94_trooper
t22tigger wrote:I dont know how everyone is getting a size on their packages.

I haven't been counting but I think the method has been described roughly 23 times in this thread.

drack

blue_94_trooper wrote:I haven't been counting but I think the method has been described roughly 23 times in this thread.

24. I think you missed one on page 153.

t22tigger

I went to the new Fedex and still all I get is my weight no dimensions

t22tigger

Mine doesnt have dimensions, I was just wondering if I was doing something wrong, no need to be rude!

russhawk

t22tigger wrote:Mine doesnt have dimensions, I was just wondering if I was doing something wrong, no need to be rude!

I found the information on page 153 like the guy said, you have to set up an account

EdTerrific

quality posts: 16 Private Messages EdTerrific
mdollyj wrote:My box and your box must be trapped together some where in the vast smartpost universe
Jul 18, 2009 2:23 AMDeparted FedEx locationDALLAS, TXJul 17, 2009 8:11 PM

Yeah...I'm a 1. Mine was...

Jul 17, 2009 Arrived at Fedex 10:59 PM
Jul 18, 2009 Departed FedEx location 2:22 AM
Service type FedEx SmartPost
Weight 17.8 lbs/8.1 kg

Should be headed towards Denver. Can't understand why it hasn't shown up yet.

ETerrific

lucawei

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lucawei
t22tigger wrote:Mine doesnt have dimensions, I was just wondering if I was doing something wrong, no need to be rude!

Do you want to give me your tracking number and I could double check for you?

EdTerrific

quality posts: 16 Private Messages EdTerrific
alanghammer wrote:Mine is also still in Dallas.
Jul 18, 2009 2:23 AMDeparted FedEx locationDALLAS, TXJul 18, 2009 12:43 AMArrived at FedEx locationDALLAS, TX

Maybe the 2:23 AM truck out of Dallas got hijacked. The terrorists are at it again..

ETerrific

javierislame

quality posts: 0 Private Messages javierislame

Hiya all, just wanted to post a photo of my bane of carpe.

And I'm way too lazy to type everything out, although I'm sure you kids can probably make out most of the carp from the blurry photo.

freelance

quality posts: 15 Private Messages freelance
wontons wrote:25.9 lbs
23.3 in. x 19.7 in. x 19.3 in.

Current status: Departed FedEx location; DALLAS, TX

Est. Delivery date 7/27

Anyone else get similar dimensions and weight?

Similar dimensions:
23.41 in. x 19.5 in. x 19.22 in.

This is where we part company, since the weight is still listed at .4 (which is roughly the weight of a cardboard box)

PEACE

**** Woot!
***Woot!

freelance

quality posts: 15 Private Messages freelance

never mind

**** Woot!
***Woot!

russhawk

ok my box is 2.7lbs and 9.61 in. x 9.61 in. x 9.61 in. well atlest its consistent lol

martmann4

quality posts: 15 Private Messages martmann4
bradyson wrote:Glad to see you guys caved and we got to see the goodness!!!

psst, does the spongebob bag have anything in it?

just a very secret piece of string

Learn how to post a link:
[url]THE WEB ADDRESS[/url]
11 extra keystrokes, that show you care.

http://www.woot.com/Forums/languages/en-US/docs/bbcode.aspx <Like that.

russhawk

freelance wrote:The photo does not show.

thats alot of mice and noise ninjas nice haul

maroselis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maroselis

I'm a 1!

Package weight 2.1 lbs, dimensions: 12.4 in. x 9.4 in. x 5.1 in.

Departed FedEx location; NEW BERLIN, WI

That's 6.5 hours away from me (I'm in Michigan). HOPING it will be here 2 days early. Wednesday the latest =D

I will post my first Boggy Old Creature items on here once I receive them.. just found my Digital Camera charger.. I'm EXCITED!

ejwalker3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ejwalker3

judging by the weight of my package, i think i'm in the same boat. our buds of crapatoa are special. instead of winning by getting an enormous amount of crapples we win by getting less.

yay woot!!!

antpsuesq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages antpsuesq

ok, last post until I get it.

It grew another .1 to 6.2 pounds. Box is 18x 13 x 12 or something close. Any guesses? Funny, how boring are we that we are getting excited over a box of broken stuff this place could not sell? Imagine the killing we could make hanging out by the dumpster at the local flea markets......

xavoc

quality posts: 15 Private Messages xavoc

I'd double check my order number if I were you... You know, go check your account orders perhaps?

xavoc

quality posts: 15 Private Messages xavoc
ejwalker3 wrote:judging by the weight of my package, i think i'm in the same boat. our buds of crapatoa are special. instead of winning by getting an enormous amount of crapples we win by getting less.

yay woot!!!

I'd say it wouldn't be hard to mis-tag a few boxes out of say... 50,000

jihoon0525

quality posts: 8 Private Messages jihoon0525
javierislame wrote:Hiya all, just wanted to post a photo of my bane of carpe.

And I'm way too lazy to type everything out, although I'm sure you kids can probably make out most of the carp from the blurry photo.

Great...thanks for taking all the Jawbone bluetooth headsets.. :P

hawkerocker

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hawkerocker
russhawk wrote:ok my box is 2.7lbs and 9.61 in. x 9.61 in. x 9.61 in. well atlest its consistent lol

mine is identical